It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians blatantly broadcast their agenda again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For all you reptilian agenda fans prepare to be a bit disturbed like i was when i saw this hulu advertisement on Youtube.

The Reptilians are clever, they make this advert appear to be just look like a harmless joke....but is it? If you've seen the various threads about how those in the know, put what they plan to do into TV show and movie story lines to make the public accept it more easily when it happens in real life. Then you'll know what i'am talking about.

There are various examples of this happening in the lead up to the 9/11 attacks in a menagerie of TV shows, such as the X-files. Where a few months prior to 9/11 where the story line was about a terrorist group who had hijacked an airplane and where flying it straight into the twin towers.

I believe this hulu advert to be another example of this type of subliminal messaging but this time for the reptilian agenda. Examples of reptilians subliminally broadcasting their presence and agenda can also be seen in the movie "They live!" and in the TV series "V" and in a childrens TV show on cartoon network called "DIno Squad" which involves teenagers shape shifting into reptilian dinosaurs and many more.

Anyway here it is,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-12-2010 by orrite?? because: didn't know how to embed lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Seems like a random advert made to appeal to sci-fi fans imho, anyways, thought I would embed it for you:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So..let me get this straight then

Reptilians own all media, and all hot women are reptilians...
Reptilians corner the market on power, entertainment, food, and pretty much all aspects of an industrial society.

Sorry humans...I am going to have to bid my farewell...I am going to join their team...they have way more cool stuff than humans have...I mean, seriously, what do we have on our side?
Some paranoid conspiracy dudes, and maybe country music.

I am out...been nice playing on the home team, but the other team...paying way better.

Someone feed my goldfish

(incidently, these hulu ads have been going on for ages...I prefer Dennis Leary's version)

and here are all 4 of em

edit on 18-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
She is one hot reptilian.

How bad could it be to be slave to her?

I've got plenty of stamina and I wouldn't mind dying a lifeless hust because of dehydration from to much carnel activity......really.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Reptile Thoery is out there in reach of the public. If someone working for an ad agency heard about the Annunaki claims and thought it was funny/kooky/crazy, they might have just made the ad because it seemed funny. We need to be careful that we aren't throwing any tv ad, movie or show with aliens or reptiles in it into the same category. Some of it could just be uninformed people making light of something they see as a little whacky. Please don't think that I'm dismissing the idea of predictive programming and conditioning. It's just that, the NWO doesn't control EVERY little scrap of media out there (yet!), and we don't want to demonize normal folks just because they use the same material as the Illuminists.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I bet the marketing guys and gals who came up with that advert are absolutely thrilled that, thanks to you, it has reached their target audience: the paranoid, the far out, the conspiracy theorists.

You are merely a conduit.

You have been used.

Do you feel dirty?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
the NWO doesn't control EVERY little scrap of media out there (yet!),

Damn, what did we miss...we got youtube, we got hulu, we got all msm...what now...craigslist?

(can someone from aquisitions department send me a list of things we do not yet control...time people...the annunaki will be here soon..would hate to find some free thinking when they arrive!!!)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Even if you were right, this wouldn't be subliminal. It would be quite liminal. Maybe even superliminal.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Do you know what I like most abouth this thread? I was watching the movie 'They Live' while it was being posted. Clicked back on to ATS and the first thread I looked at mentions that same movie. That's synchronocity for you!! Now I'm wondering what triggered me and you to be thinking along the same lines. I note your name - you're not from Scotland are you? If you are that will be me completely and utterly freaked. LOL

edit on 18-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If we pay attention to their counter species, pleiadians we are safe from their actions agreed?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
If we pay attention to their counter species, pleiadians we are safe from their actions agreed?

For the sake of the lols, I will contribute a bit.

What makes you think the pleadians are not just reptilians in skinjobs...they can take on pleasing forms.
in the "days of yor", fallen angels were seen as divine creatures (cause they are)...yet their agenda is not overly great if your a human..

like a great buglight for humans...drawn into the beauty and zot!

so, you got reptilians in skin suits...cant trust them
angellic beings posing as good guys...cant trust em
grays....cant trust em
etc...basically you come to the realization that the entire universe is plotting against you and all you got is your gun and your dog.

its at this point where you either find a bunker and wait for death...or realize your just in conspiracy paranoia burnout and claim some rational thinking back.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by prexparte

For the sake of the lols, I will contribute a bit.

What makes you think the pleadians are not just reptilians in skinjobs...they can take on pleasing forms.
in the "days of yor", fallen angels were seen as divine creatures (cause they are)...yet their agenda is not overly great if your a human..

like a great buglight for humans...drawn into the beauty and zot!

so, you got reptilians in skin suits...cant trust them
angellic beings posing as good guys...cant trust em
grays....cant trust em
etc...basically you come to the realization that the entire universe is plotting against you and all you got is your gun and your dog.

its at this point where you either find a bunker and wait for death...or realize your just in conspiracy paranoia burnout and claim some rational thinking back.

I have no intent of bunkering down, nor do I intend on using my weapons to blast a thing which is unfamiliar to me. I have no factual knowing pleiadians or reptilians are real. I have no factual proof jesus is real. What is factual, as humans we have imagination.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Simply put, my reality is not required to match your reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparteWhat is factual, as humans we have imagination.

Spoil sport...next thing your going to tell me is that unicorn riding elves aren't real!

The whole reptilian thing is taken from ancient sumerian engravings showing reptilian looking people..
you know, how egyptians have dogheads and birdheads.

It is just some randomness based in mysitification of ancient texts. sort of like if someone uncovered a turtle and person hybrid...someone would eventually be talking about the turtle people.

Meh...all fun speculation of course

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I will tell you why I allow my imagination to flow. A great inventor once said. " Anything you can imagine is possible" Einstine

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To be honest I really don't care either way if my brain gets sucked out. I'm addicted, just like almost everyone else in the US : (
But isn't it ironic, if it's true, that we are so addicted that they could broadcast this message so obviously that we don't even pay attention because we would rather pretend it's not real or rationalize the thought just so we can continue with our addiction.

I am also curious as to why they would come to earth for our brains. More specifically the chain of events that led to them on our planet sucking our brains with bendy straws.

Thanks for this post!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think we got more serious issues to worry about. Then some kind of alien reptoid controlling our mind and making steaks out of our butts. Am I the only one that finds this one of the most silly theories out there? Take a step back, take a deep breath, take your meds and wash them down with a little water.
This is the most silliest thing I have heard. I believe the Jews run it all, 911 was an inside job, and alien technologies are 8th generation Tesla inventions. But all of the supposed reptilian evidence is crap, old distorted videos.
I am not trying to sound hateful, but come on people, how are we supposed to wake people up when you tell them there are alien shapeshifting aliens that eat our brains?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We have the technology to make Reptilians. Playing with DNA...

The only thing is how would you make money doing it? Well if they were intelligent enough to do work for you you'd have a slave race who aren't human....not applicable to ours laws (rights/labor laws)

Therefor it would be profitable to create our own Reptilian Slaves. I'm sure there are labs cooking them up for someone right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I think we got more serious issues to worry about. Then some kind of alien reptoid controlling our mind and making steaks out of our butts. Am I the only one that finds this one of the most silly theories out there? Take a step back, take a deep breath, take your meds and wash them down with a little water.
This is the most silliest thing I have heard. I believe the Jews run it all, 911 was an inside job, and alien technologies are 8th generation Tesla inventions. But all of the supposed reptilian evidence is crap, old distorted videos.
I am not trying to sound hateful, but come on people, how are we supposed to wake people up when you tell them there are alien shapeshifting aliens that eat our brains?

This was a pretty pointless post. ATS is full of forums about anything and everything if your not interested in thr post why not go find another one you are interested in?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Are you aware of the number of people worldwide whom actually believe in ufo`s? if not research and you may be stunned. We who do believe cannot be swayed by words such as your logic used. using religion as a excuse is simply not acceptable for myself as my opinion of ufo being real...therefore how I see this we each have a differnet opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join