It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians blatantly broadcast their agenda again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What's that magazine, the Sun, or The Globe, or whatnot? It is a disinformation magazine you can find in the U.S when checking out your groceries. It is as cheap as it gets, the real bare minimum of a magazine, and yet it has worked as the perfect tool for disinformation for decades. (Example, batboy).

That's how it goes, keep you in such doubt that everything is absurd, everything is a lie and all we have are our fragile beliefs created by assumptions. To do research on every thing you have assumed to be true about this world for the passed 10 years would take no doubt another 10 years, and you would learn that most has been a lie. That's the beauty of being a skeptic, you get to choose what you want to not believe. Use your imagination to pretend it isn't there, so to speak.

I let myself look into this reptilian agenda, because I had enough free time on my hands. I found no critical evidence, but through entertaining it in my head my perspective grew more than I thought it would.

Look at the area of the brain that activates our Fight or Flight mechanism, many believe this to be an evolutionary link to reptiles. Some even call it the "Reptilian Brain". Look at the movies we watch, the stresses we feel through human interaction because of our negative influences, spend 30 seconds with a crack-head and you will meet your true reptilian.

What the powers that be have in common with a crack-head is the lack of conscience. They want us to be like them, to live like snakes. Our brains have evolved passed this, and yet it is the area that is primarily activated. The entire game is about this. Royal blood actually has this genetic lack of conscience, and they have been doing a great job at teaching everyone else how easy it is to learn.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
weird havent heard of hulu til now cant wait to keep looking at all the other strange stuff they do

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

The cool thing about all this is its all so absurd they(the ones you deny exist is they incase you continue to ask "WHO IS THEY"?) really have no need to hide.

Whether you believe or not...the fact remains....It just is... to be or not to be...SoBe

nahhhhh....

Go and take your children to more 3D movies next year...it helps with the transition.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I let myself look into this reptilian agenda, because I had enough free time on my hands. I found no critical evidence

No critical evidence? Well you must not be looking hard enough, because if you were, you would of have found LOADS of evidence. In nearly every culture there are myths and legends, art, artifacts, religions, all centered around descriptions of humanoid reptilian beings who claimed themselves to be gods and were thus worshipped by the natives, and often became the kings and queens of these societies.

One example of this is the ancient accounts form the aborigines in australia, who talked about the 'crocodile spirits'. These spirits were described as of being of a crocodile like appearance and had the ability to change from their change from their crocodile form to a human form.

In china, there is the legend of a girl, who encountered a dragon one day, and she fainted with fear and when she awoke found that this dragon had impregnated her, that child was born and went on to become the first emperor of china.

There are hundreds of accounts like these from the ancient world and even more recently that talk about these reptilian beings, so don't tell me that there isn't any evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join