It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm curious... I've been feeling and seeing transparent human like auras. Can someone give me some

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Okay.... so I've been chatting with people online and hanging out. Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life. I'm not afraid of them.... I know for a fact they can fear me because they back off if I talk out loud to them and I tell them to back off which is weird. But lately I've been feeling depressed.... and sadistic..... angry... apathetic which I enjoy. I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing. All I know is it has prevented me from unleashing my anger out on anyone in real life. Has anybody else had these experiences? Please let me know and give me advice on what ya'll did about them or the situation. I'd really appreciate it ^_^

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you serious? how old are you? Oo

you forgot medications..? drugs?

sorry i just cant believe someone walking around like this

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

Mhmmm then don't post if your not going to be of help.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

i dont wanna be offending...and my help advice is...get professional help...internet forums wont help you there..

for me this sounds like a serious mental problem... :/

edit on 18-12-2010 by angrydog because: sorry iam german..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

i dont wanna be offending...and my help advice is...get professional help...internet forums wont help you there..

for me this sounds like a serious mental problem... :/

edit on 18-12-2010 by angrydog because: sorry iam german..
Mhmmmm think what you want I really could care less at the moment. But thanks for the advice I guess -_-

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well ok i see you dont like my "advice" but to be honest...what else you expect to hear?

Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life

thats scary...and you talk about it like its a daily soap you saw once.... :S

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Sorry I have to agree with the other poster.

Go see you doctor, he is the one to help you not a bunch of conspiracy nuts on an online forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

well ok i see you dont like my "advice" but to be honest...what else you expect to hear?

Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life

thats scary...and you talk about it like its a daily soap you saw once.... :S
Cause I am use to them following me and freaking finding me irl and online? You don't know the stuff that goes on in my life... half the time I'm surprise I live through it without being told I need my medicine still XD Which is for ADD and for a anxiety disorder for your information LOL
edit on 18-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Go see you doctor, he is the one to help you not a bunch of conspiracy nuts on an online forum.

"He".....Or She.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

"He".....Or She.

i agree ..that was harsh! ^^

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If I don't need to worry about it I wont worry but I still want opinions.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

If I don't need to worry about it I wont worry but I still want opinions.

what it makes more creepy is that you dont worry about it ^^ ....

stop scaring me :S

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You can't, but i do believe in what he is saying.
I have a friend that I've known for a while now
and after gaining spiritual insight, he can now
see things that he couldn't before. By all means
I wish i could see those in the higher dimensions
as well, even if they are a bit scary and just looking
for a good laugh after trying to scare you.

I never believed in any of these things,
however when you have known folks for
a while and come to understand their
change, you have no other option because
deep inside out of years of trust, you know
they are not crazy. Especially after reading
all these things about spirituality and astral
beings in the lower and higher realms.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As someone that actually IS medicated for a mental health disorder twice a day, I feel I can be quite confident in this:

You strike me as someone young.. Around 17 to 20. Living at home. No actual mental heath disorder. Good income (your family, that is), so you feel that you need to now lash out at something in life, because everything is just "too good".

You listen to emo music and you think that claiming to have a mental heath problem is "cool".

Here's my advice:

No need to see a Doctor. If you actually had to live through the pain of a mental health problem, you wouldn't speak about it with such nonchalant manner.

You don't see demons, you don't feel the need to kill people (been there myself for real and it's not exactly fun). Stop insulting the intelligence of the people on this forum. And stop insulting the struggle of mentally disabled people in general by patronising them with your rants.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

maybe it is better to be open minded.. so all things we dont understand are dellusional and require therapy...?

cmon bud im sure you can do better than that..

kx

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I hope these demons aren't real people.....Because i know a guy who made that same mistake.

What you need is a "base" in reality, as we all do. Some get away without having one, just by luck and the people around them, but people like me, and possibly you, are better off picking and choosing a very real, very productive, mind set.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would have to agree with the posters who suggest you go see a doctor. Not to be mean or close minded, but maybe you should be a little more open-minded to all possibilities and at least rule out any kind of psychological problem. If someone is seeing visions like this and s/he believes they are interacting with said visions, my first guess would be either a psychiatric or psychological problem. Of course that could easily (or no so easily) be ruled out by professional. Keep an open-mind and make sure that it isn't a medical problem first because if it is, it could be dangerous to avoid medical help. Furthermore, it is almost impossible for you to look at this objectively, thus you should seek out professional help to objectively weigh it for you.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Even if you are experiencing legitimate otherworld entities, If you are finding it difficult to function as you would like to, as if there is pressure against your will or desires, then it would be advisable for you to seek professional help, If not a doctor, then perhaps a counselor or someone who has experience with spiritual phenomena.

If I had a session with you I'd know in about 10 minutes if you were in need of medical attention, if you were possessed or if maybe all you needed was a good cry and an understanding ear.

I see that you have a pattern and the end result of its perpetual nature could lead to harm If it hasnt already.

My suggestion is to talk to someone about this face to face, nearly all healing requires a willing observer.

The assistance you require will not be given to you via online friends - its time to face the music.

I highly suggest seeing 'someone' of credible, medical experience with an open mind towards the paranormal.

The reason most people do not see these entities in the first place is because it will affect their grasp on reality, if you begin interacting with these beings on a regular basis then you 'will' begin to lose yourself if you are not properly trained.

I know many people who have opened themselves up to attack and connection to/from negative entities from the use of chemical drugs and exposure to a low frequency environment or simply by being exposed to a negative environment alone.

Dont take this lightly - You need help, Reach out to real people.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh thats good advice

go see a quack who pushes dangerous prescription drugs on people, ( one of the leading causes of death in the US ) and mindlessly promotes Vaccinating all his patients with dangerous cocktails of chemicals

If anyone should see a mental health professional its many doctors and those who abdicate their responsibility for health, who dont seem to know a damn thing about health or being healthy, except for what pharma sponsored brainwashing institutes tell them. If you investigate vaccinations and the dangers of prescription drugs ( both which i have done thoroughly ) you would know what i am talking about, so i preface that before receiving any angry retorts

This isnt an episode of House or some other ridiculous medical show designed to image train you to believe doctors are some kind of 'fix it all' issue for problems

Attacking someone as having mental health problems when they are seeing things not in the normal awareness is a big sign of ignorance folks, and I would recommend actually knowing something about this topic before arbitrarily attacking someone. This is a conspiracy forum and i dont think anyone has any business labelling someone as 'crazy' because of these sorts of experience. Other dimensions are real, that is proven, and I know many who once getting past their barriers have disclosed experiences with 'spirits' and other entities

Rishiana, I have had several experiences with these types of entities in the past, and what i came to realize is that many operate on fear. An excellent tool to dispel any effect they may have is EFT ( emotional freedom techniques ) Ho'oponopono or hypnosis. I also have good information that having a connection to nature such as a cherished houseplant or garden is also an excellent method of protecting from negative energies

To give you an account of my own, when a politician many years ago had brought in a nasty and treasonous act,I prayed to the creator with intense emotion to destroy him, and a few nights later I was woken up to a strange black figure like a young teenage child swaying at the foot of my bed. I rubbed my eyes three times and it was still there, and i jumped up and prepared to fight this intruder after turning the light on. That point marked very strong psychic attacks, and the best way i could describe it was when trying to go asleep, having the feeling like i was going crazy. Ultimately i resolved this by healing the fear around these things, and putting my faith in a higher power, the great spirit. Doing this and connecting to nature, these things have been a great help, and i would recommend trust your feelings as they are trying to communicate to you and feelings of depression and anxiety are usually a calling to follow your passion and your true path.

Dont waste your time and money with doctors and shrinks who are inneffective and dangerous, go with a good quality emotional freedom technique therapist, NLP therapist or healer. Just because the majority are infected with ridiculous atheism and the rejection of anything spiritual doesn't mean you are crazy, and as one of the greats Richard Bandler put it "Ive never met a crazy person in my life, just people who made pictures in their minds that werent useful"

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You might just need more sleep. Also, check your diet and cut out the aspartame and GMO ... filter your water. Most mental "issues" can be alleviated via natural means.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join