It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm curious... I've been feeling and seeing transparent human like auras. Can someone give me some

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Well....quite frankly....I don't think you are losin' it! Lots of people "think" they know the truth...they don't. Only a very few.
My advice, for what it's worth is...just observe what it happening...keep notes and don't let your "guard" down. Don't become freaked out, just watch....don't accept anyone else's perspective...keep your own...get clear..you'll get a better handle on things as you go along.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Rishiana just ignore them.
its some thing you just have to put up with.
people who dont believe it spirits demons angles satan and God!
some one will help you.
just sorry I can not help.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay.... so I've been chatting with people online and hanging out. Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life. I'm not afraid of them.... I know for a fact they can fear me because they back off if I talk out loud to them and I tell them to back off which is weird. But lately I've been feeling depressed.... and sadistic..... angry... apathetic which I enjoy. I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing. All I know is it has prevented me from unleashing my anger out on anyone in real life. Has anybody else had these experiences? Please let me know and give me advice on what ya'll did about them or the situation. I'd really appreciate it ^_^

Firstly, if you open up to a doctor they will most likely put you on meds because most think they know for a fact that there is no such thing as demons so you therefore must be delusional and broken and require "fixing" to the delight of big pharma. Meds are totally your choice and it doesnt matter which way you go, meds will damage your ability to "see" so its kinda like blocking your ears and covering your eyes and pretending its not happening anymore....if thats how you wanna live, then everyone should respect your decision and you need to think seriously about it being a good option as it will take your mind off of it for a while and possibly give you some rest form it all, but it will have side effects.

The astral worlds are absolutely loaded with these entities, practically everyone comes under attack in some form or another, they just dont know it. Most of the time they are after food (emotion) energy, and will enjoy messing with your affairs to try to produce more of the negative emotions and thus sustain them, they then become stronger and have more ability to interfere with your life which in turn gives them more food and still more power and so it snowballs. Like little children they also like to pointlessly play with their food, which can also confuse you as to their motivations.

I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing

This world is an illusion, having little concern about what happens in an illusion is a sign of sanity. This world is like an asylum for the spiritually insane... you should seek truth rather than distract yourself with an illusion.

These entities are still part of the greater illusion, the game of chess you play with the dark side does not matter any where near as much as seeking truth with your heart, it is but distraction. You may realize there is only unity, no polarity, you are in fact both sides, you are all cuz all is one....so which part of yourself(the all) would you wish to protect yourself form?

imho I would totally ignore them and their petty little games and continue seeking truth and thus god. If you become a servant of god or the divine, surrender to divine will and hollow your vessel and offer it to be used by the divine and become in harmony with and work as a part of god......... god will look after himself/herself.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

For what it’s worth let me give you my thoughts on your situation. Of course I realize here at the outset that you have a tendency to disregard anything that does not indulge you or support your own previously established view of the world.
Those negative emotions that you have expressed are your defense mechanisms and you indulge in them.
You enjoy the feeling of empowerment they give you, when in fact deep down you feel powerless. Now those entities that are following you around are there for a reason. They may ‘back off’ when you demand it but every tine you do so, you are missing an opportunity. They each represent a part of you a part that you are in denial of, or…of a situation within you that has to be resolved. All this anger and violence that you project outward is symptomatic of how you feel about yourself. Self loathing, cutting, self harming, your inner psychic world is playing out those very themes. Why do you hate yourself so? If you could learn to love yourself all those negative emotions would fall away as if they had never been. This inner realm that you frequent and then project out into the world is really all about you and has to be understood in this sense if you wish to change or grow. My advice would be with regard to these entities is, open a dialogue, you may learn something about yourself. The key to all this, and I use that word intentionally that you may understand, is in your heart.
I of course expect a sharp rebuke or rebuttal from you, but consider this. What I have said may contain an element of truth that may be worth considering, if not now then in the future when you have tired of going round in circles. It can also be beneficial to hear a different viewpoint, particularly one that is positive, and ultimately empowering. The psychic world may contain great gifts but ultimately the greatest gift of all is that of self transformation.

Regards Midicon.

edit on 19-12-2010 by midicon because: grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Sorry I have to agree with the other poster.

Go see you doctor, he is the one to help you not a bunch of conspiracy nuts on an online forum.

Thanks for the advice... I guess?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Sorry I have to agree with the other poster.

Go see you doctor, he is the one to help you not a bunch of conspiracy nuts on an online forum.

If I don't need to worry about it I wont worry but I still want opinions.

what it makes more creepy is that you dont worry about it ^^ ....

stop scaring me :S
Mhmmm cause half the time they leave me be?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imperium1984
As someone that actually IS medicated for a mental health disorder twice a day, I feel I can be quite confident in this:

You strike me as someone young.. Around 17 to 20. Living at home. No actual mental heath disorder. Good income (your family, that is), so you feel that you need to now lash out at something in life, because everything is just "too good".

You listen to emo music and you think that claiming to have a mental heath problem is "cool".

Here's my advice:

No need to see a Doctor. If you actually had to live through the pain of a mental health problem, you wouldn't speak about it with such nonchalant manner.

You don't see demons, you don't feel the need to kill people (been there myself for real and it's not exactly fun). Stop insulting the intelligence of the people on this forum. And stop insulting the struggle of mentally disabled people in general by patronising them with your rants.
^____________^ Thanks for insulting me.... I'll remember your words the next time someone asks me about my anxiety disorder and stuff such as that. Plus, I have more problems irl then you can shake a stick at. Try taking care a bi-polar mother while you have what I have and being non-medicated. It isn't easy.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I hope these demons aren't real people.....Because i know a guy who made that same mistake.

What you need is a "base" in reality, as we all do. Some get away without having one, just by luck and the people around them, but people like me, and possibly you, are better off picking and choosing a very real, very productive, mind set.
I kind of agree with you there and oh yeah... there a few that are real. One that is in my area a few miles away actually. But I don't see him much. Then there are the few I know online. Yeah...... mhmmm lifes complicated >,

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Even if you are experiencing legitimate otherworld entities, If you are finding it difficult to function as you would like to, as if there is pressure against your will or desires, then it would be advisable for you to seek professional help, If not a doctor, then perhaps a counselor or someone who has experience with spiritual phenomena.

If I had a session with you I'd know in about 10 minutes if you were in need of medical attention, if you were possessed or if maybe all you needed was a good cry and an understanding ear.

I see that you have a pattern and the end result of its perpetual nature could lead to harm If it hasnt already.

My suggestion is to talk to someone about this face to face, nearly all healing requires a willing observer.

The assistance you require will not be given to you via online friends - its time to face the music.

I highly suggest seeing 'someone' of credible, medical experience with an open mind towards the paranormal.

The reason most people do not see these entities in the first place is because it will affect their grasp on reality, if you begin interacting with these beings on a regular basis then you 'will' begin to lose yourself if you are not properly trained.

I know many people who have opened themselves up to attack and connection to/from negative entities from the use of chemical drugs and exposure to a low frequency environment or simply by being exposed to a negative environment alone.

Dont take this lightly - You need help, Reach out to real people.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)
Hey joo ^_______^ How are you? Anyway, I see where you are coming form and I wouldn't mind having a session with you. Just U2 me okay?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atione
Oh thats good advice

go see a quack who pushes dangerous prescription drugs on people, ( one of the leading causes of death in the US ) and mindlessly promotes Vaccinating all his patients with dangerous cocktails of chemicals

If anyone should see a mental health professional its many doctors and those who abdicate their responsibility for health, who dont seem to know a damn thing about health or being healthy, except for what pharma sponsored brainwashing institutes tell them. If you investigate vaccinations and the dangers of prescription drugs ( both which i have done thoroughly ) you would know what i am talking about, so i preface that before receiving any angry retorts

This isnt an episode of House or some other ridiculous medical show designed to image train you to believe doctors are some kind of 'fix it all' issue for problems

Attacking someone as having mental health problems when they are seeing things not in the normal awareness is a big sign of ignorance folks, and I would recommend actually knowing something about this topic before arbitrarily attacking someone. This is a conspiracy forum and i dont think anyone has any business labelling someone as 'crazy' because of these sorts of experience. Other dimensions are real, that is proven, and I know many who once getting past their barriers have disclosed experiences with 'spirits' and other entities

Rishiana, I have had several experiences with these types of entities in the past, and what i came to realize is that many operate on fear. An excellent tool to dispel any effect they may have is EFT ( emotional freedom techniques ) Ho'oponopono or hypnosis. I also have good information that having a connection to nature such as a cherished houseplant or garden is also an excellent method of protecting from negative energies

To give you an account of my own, when a politician many years ago had brought in a nasty and treasonous act,I prayed to the creator with intense emotion to destroy him, and a few nights later I was woken up to a strange black figure like a young teenage child swaying at the foot of my bed. I rubbed my eyes three times and it was still there, and i jumped up and prepared to fight this intruder after turning the light on. That point marked very strong psychic attacks, and the best way i could describe it was when trying to go asleep, having the feeling like i was going crazy. Ultimately i resolved this by healing the fear around these things, and putting my faith in a higher power, the great spirit. Doing this and connecting to nature, these things have been a great help, and i would recommend trust your feelings as they are trying to communicate to you and feelings of depression and anxiety are usually a calling to follow your passion and your true path.

Dont waste your time and money with doctors and shrinks who are inneffective and dangerous, go with a good quality emotional freedom technique therapist, NLP therapist or healer. Just because the majority are infected with ridiculous atheism and the rejection of anything spiritual doesn't mean you are crazy, and as one of the greats Richard Bandler put it "Ive never met a crazy person in my life, just people who made pictures in their minds that werent useful"

Mhmmm you make a lot of sense but recently I've been going through meditation stages to try and see whats going on. recently I've been able to deduce some things but I'm still confused. Thanks for yoru help ^___^

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

You might just need more sleep. Also, check your diet and cut out the aspartame and GMO ... filter your water. Most mental "issues" can be alleviated via natural means.
Mhmmm I normally eat veggies and meats... healthy grilled meats or sauteed meats. So yeah >,>

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Rishiana just ignore them.
its some thing you just have to put up with.
people who dont believe it spirits demons angles satan and God!
some one will help you.
just sorry I can not help.
Thats okay. Thanks for the support ^_^

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Okay.... so I've been chatting with people online and hanging out. Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life. I'm not afraid of them.... I know for a fact they can fear me because they back off if I talk out loud to them and I tell them to back off which is weird. But lately I've been feeling depressed.... and sadistic..... angry... apathetic which I enjoy. I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing. All I know is it has prevented me from unleashing my anger out on anyone in real life. Has anybody else had these experiences? Please let me know and give me advice on what ya'll did about them or the situation. I'd really appreciate it ^_^

Firstly, if you open up to a doctor they will most likely put you on meds because most think they know for a fact that there is no such thing as demons so you therefore must be delusional and broken and require "fixing" to the delight of big pharma. Meds are totally your choice and it doesnt matter which way you go, meds will damage your ability to "see" so its kinda like blocking your ears and covering your eyes and pretending its not happening anymore....if thats how you wanna live, then everyone should respect your decision and you need to think seriously about it being a good option as it will take your mind off of it for a while and possibly give you some rest form it all, but it will have side effects.

The astral worlds are absolutely loaded with these entities, practically everyone comes under attack in some form or another, they just dont know it. Most of the time they are after food (emotion) energy, and will enjoy messing with your affairs to try to produce more of the negative emotions and thus sustain them, they then become stronger and have more ability to interfere with your life which in turn gives them more food and still more power and so it snowballs. Like little children they also like to pointlessly play with their food, which can also confuse you as to their motivations.

I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing

This world is an illusion, having little concern about what happens in an illusion is a sign of sanity. This world is like an asylum for the spiritually insane... you should seek truth rather than distract yourself with an illusion.

These entities are still part of the greater illusion, the game of chess you play with the dark side does not matter any where near as much as seeking truth with your heart, it is but distraction. You may realize there is only unity, no polarity, you are in fact both sides, you are all cuz all is one....so which part of yourself(the all) would you wish to protect yourself form?

imho I would totally ignore them and their petty little games and continue seeking truth and thus god. If you become a servant of god or the divine, surrender to divine will and hollow your vessel and offer it to be used by the divine and become in harmony with and work as a part of god......... god will look after himself/herself.

You are the second one to call this realm an an insane asylum. I've also had a good subject read my hidden knowledge. What he found wasn't much but then I feel there are things hidden within my knowledge that are bugging me. Probing me forward. The guy said he beleived he should leave me be. Mhmmm but then where do I go from here? Would you mind chatting with me in U2?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

For what it’s worth let me give you my thoughts on your situation. Of course I realize here at the outset that you have a tendency to disregard anything that does not indulge you or support your own previously established view of the world.
Those negative emotions that you have expressed are your defense mechanisms and you indulge in them.
You enjoy the feeling of empowerment they give you, when in fact deep down you feel powerless. Now those entities that are following you around are there for a reason. They may ‘back off’ when you demand it but every tine you do so, you are missing an opportunity. They each represent a part of you a part that you are in denial of, or…of a situation within you that has to be resolved. All this anger and violence that you project outward is symptomatic of how you feel about yourself. Self loathing, cutting, self harming, your inner psychic world is playing out those very themes. Why do you hate yourself so? If you could learn to love yourself all those negative emotions would fall away as if they had never been. This inner realm that you frequent and then project out into the world is really all about you and has to be understood in this sense if you wish to change or grow. My advice would be with regard to these entities is, open a dialogue, you may learn something about yourself. The key to all this, and I use that word intentionally that you may understand, is in your heart.
I of course expect a sharp rebuke or rebuttal from you, but consider this. What I have said may contain an element of truth that may be worth considering, if not now then in the future when you have tired of going round in circles. It can also be beneficial to hear a different viewpoint, particularly one that is positive, and ultimately empowering. The psychic world may contain great gifts but ultimately the greatest gift of all is that of self transformation.

Regards Midicon.

Hey joo!!! I may rebuke everything you say but it doesn't mean I don't take it into consideration. That and I like what you said and half of it has been what I have been doing now. I appreciate this post and hope you'll join more of my threads. For joo ish my favorite skeptic once again LOL I dunno why I like you so much even if we argue but I think thats just an unusual friendship going on between us ^________^

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Regards Midicon.

Hey joo!!! I may rebuke everything you say but it doesn't mean I don't take it into consideration. That and I like what you said and half of it has been what I have been doing now. I appreciate this post and hope you'll join more of my threads. For joo ish my favorite skeptic once again LOL I dunno why I like you so much even if we argue but I think thats just an unusual friendship going on between us ^________^

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Would you mind chatting with me in U2?

Yeah sure, im off to bed now cuz its quite late here, but I usually check in everyday.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Would you mind chatting with me in U2?

Yeah sure, im off to bed now cuz its quite late here, but I usually check in everyday.
Alright, I'll U2 you then ^_^

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My advice if I may. Study it. Observe it. Learn about it. Personally I would be more curious by the phenomena then afraid. I've seen several ghosts in my time though and have gotten over that fear long ago.

That said, I must say as well.... Make sure you are getting enough sleep. That can affect the way you perceive and handle situations... So make sure you are getting your rest.

For what it is worth, I do believe that you are seeing these things. Just a hunch. But I do believe you.

If it were me, I would ask them questions. Attempt to communicate. See what happens and learn from it. But you are not me... If you want to talk about it. You know how to get in touch with me.

Peace and love.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
My advice if I may. Study it. Observe it. Learn about it. Personally I would be more curious by the phenomena then afraid. I've seen several ghosts in my time though and have gotten over that fear long ago.

That said, I must say as well.... Make sure you are getting enough sleep. That can affect the way you perceive and handle situations... So make sure you are getting your rest.

For what it is worth, I do believe that you are seeing these things. Just a hunch. But I do believe you.

If it were me, I would ask them questions. Attempt to communicate. See what happens and learn from it. But you are not me... If you want to talk about it. You know how to get in touch with me.

Peace and love.
Thanks for your opinion. But I am sure that now you know what I am talking about XD

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Greetings Rishiana,
I see these too, they are not demons, that is religion speaking. They are
inter-dimensional beings. We of the human race live on many dimensions in the same place and time. Scientists have said that there are may dimensions, maybe thousands of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join