It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm curious... I've been feeling and seeing transparent human like auras. Can someone give me some

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Rishiana

Greetings Rishiana,
I see these too, they are not demons, that is religion speaking. They are
inter-dimensional beings. We of the human race live on many dimensions in the same place and time. Scientists have said that there are may dimensions, maybe thousands of them.
Well that would explain me being able to see into another dimension at the same time. Not to mention my semi pyschic powers aswell as my ability to pull spirits from this plain up to another and speak with them. Astral projection is such a fascinating subject ^_^ Almost makes me wonder if you do it too.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rishiana because: Misspelled a word

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello. Might I suggest that unless you are sure they are the cause, you shouldn't blame them for your feelings.

Take some quiet time away from the computer to think.
As always, start your questions at the beginning:
When did you first notice them?
When and why did you begin to feel those emotions - what has been happening in your life that may provide a more rational explanation for the way you feel?

Two things to try:
Ignore your fantasies. They are a figment of your imagination. Don't discount this possibility. You could be crazy, so take control and don't let it run away with you.

Embrace your new friends. Take notes: Time, place, situation, observations. They may be here to help.

Try to find out what they want with you, if your emotions are projected or internal, or simply do they in fact exist.

Thanks for reading, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Reality or fantasy are equally viable explanations.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hastur
As always, start your questions at the beginning:

When did you first notice them?

Age fifteen is when I first started noticing them.

When and why did you begin to feel those emotions - what has been happening in your life that may provide a more rational explanation for the way you feel?

Well, the fact some stranger online came to me about I want to say about four years ago and told me some startling news.... as well as the fact I could tell his phrases / poems came from the book of the dead.... yeah. Why wouldn't I begin to feel this way? Not to mention, since I made this thread a lot of strange things have been happening to me. For one... a friend of mine I met online but never met irl is moving close to a state where I live in when before hand he pretty much stated he probably would never move. Then again said friend isn't the most trustworthy of people but I couldn't dismiss it either so yeah. Anyway.... lots of things have happened. Most of them easier to say in U2 or on the phone but I'll try my best here. Recently starting a couple of weeks ago I went to a priest with my mother and told him my experiences. He "WANTED" to see me again. He did mention an exorcism but stated that I didn't need one. This came from a Catholic priest too. So yeah..... I was pretty scared to admit I could see these beings for fear of being called Satans puppet considering I don't believe in god. But yeah... he actually believed I was rational and very open minded and all around a good person. Most of what we talked about had to do with my beliefs on good and eviil. In which case there can't be one without the other. But yeah, thats just a little bit of what I am going through / feeling. Confusion.... wondering if I am sane. Wondering why me. It didn't help about four months ago (This meeting happened in January) my mom said that over a cell phone call she heard people moaning and screaming help me towards me. So yeah.... strange stuff goes on and I have even seen a ghost which scared me to death because it was grotesque.

Two things to try:

Ignore your fantasies. They are a figment of your imagination. Don't discount this possibility. You could be crazy, so take control and don't let it run away with you.

I do try.... but its kind of hard to stray from them when they pop at you from nowheres.

Embrace your new friends. Take notes: Time, place, situation, observations. They may be here to help.

Its hard for me to take notes because I am always busy or sleeping and I do embrace my new friends ^_^

Try to find out what they want with you, if your emotions are projected or internal, or simply do they in fact exist.

Thats pretty much what I am trying to find out now.

Thanks for reading, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Reality or fantasy are equally viable explanations.

No problem and your welcome. Btw... I don't take it as rude. I appreciate your opinon ^_^

edit on 15-2-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed spacing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay.... so I've been chatting with people online and hanging out. Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life. I'm not afraid of them.... I know for a fact they can fear me because they back off if I talk out loud to them and I tell them to back off which is weird. But lately I've been feeling depressed.... and sadistic..... angry... apathetic which I enjoy. I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing. All I know is it has prevented me from unleashing my anger out on anyone in real life. Has anybody else had these experiences? Please let me know and give me advice on what ya'll did about them or the situation. I'd really appreciate it ^_^

According to the Satanic Bible and the Necronomicon the most powerful way to be rid of this type of situation is reciting the "Key of Salomon". After moving into a house that was heavy with paranormal activity I began to research what this "Key" was. Apparently the "Key" are the original names of God. After telling the entities to remove themselves from my life(not just the house) or I would recite the "Key" the activity slowed for a time then came back full force. I simply announced that I had warned them and recited the "Key" with conviction. It has been 18 years since I have had a problem. The "Key" is used for "Evil" entities. If they continue to follow you they are either not "Evil" or entities you have created within your subconscious and are therefore a separation of self. If this is the case begin to focus on self as a whole and understand why you have chosen not to face your dark side.

" Retragramiton, Tetragram, Emanuell, Kis, El, Saboth(long O), Adoney(uhdonay(long O and long second A))"

I hope it helps.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

When I was a kid I love reading books by Carlos Castaneda (especially the teachings of Don Juan) and if I do remember it right, he explicitly explains in detail some of the things you are now experiencing. Anyway below is a link of some of the books he wrote about the topic...

www.prismagems.com...

hope this would help you in some way and good luck on your quest....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay.... so I've been chatting with people online and hanging out. Well recently I've had a few demonic like entities following me in real life. I'm not afraid of them.... I know for a fact they can fear me because they back off if I talk out loud to them and I tell them to back off which is weird. But lately I've been feeling depressed.... and sadistic..... angry... apathetic which I enjoy. I love the feeling of apathy but I don't know if thats a good thing. All I know is it has prevented me from unleashing my anger out on anyone in real life. Has anybody else had these experiences? Please let me know and give me advice on what ya'll did about them or the situation. I'd really appreciate it ^_^

According to the Satanic Bible and the Necronomicon the most powerful way to be rid of this type of situation is reciting the "Key of Salomon". After moving into a house that was heavy with paranormal activity I began to research what this "Key" was. Apparently the "Key" are the original names of God. After telling the entities to remove themselves from my life(not just the house) or I would recite the "Key" the activity slowed for a time then came back full force. I simply announced that I had warned them and recited the "Key" with conviction. It has been 18 years since I have had a problem. The "Key" is used for "Evil" entities. If they continue to follow you they are either not "Evil" or entities you have created within your subconscious and are therefore a separation of self. If this is the case begin to focus on self as a whole and understand why you have chosen not to face your dark side.

" Retragramiton, Tetragram, Emanuell, Kis, El, Saboth(long O), Adoney"

I hope it helps.

Okay, now I'm just annoyed / interested in SOLOMON himself. Because for some strange reason all of my research / inquires seem to direct around him. Not to mention said strange man showed me things that... for lack of better judgement seemed involved around Solomon and a few of his objects. Thanks for the chant though... I'm gonna research it now.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokopio

When I was a kid I love reading books by Carlos Castaneda (especially the teachings of Don Juan) and if I do remember it right, he explicitly explains in detail some of the things you are now experiencing. Anyway below is a link of some of the books he wrote about the topic...

www.prismagems.com...

hope this would help you in some way and good luck on your quest....
Dear god.... um.... I have goosebumps just reading the titles. I mean I'm shaking in my boots at work, well tennis shoes to be exact. Ring of powers has been something revolving in my head as of late. especially the seventh ring of power... otherwise known to me as the ring of containment. Anyway.... thanks a "BUNCH" for the links. Now all I have to do is go to the library and do research.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Prokopio

Okay... now I am officially freaked out by this. These exact words are things I've figured out on my own.... pretty much on my own through my journey. Yet I never even heard of these teachings or this persons books.

Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way. Turn my concepts into a viable way of life by a process of repetition. Everything new in our lives, such as the sorcerers' concepts I am teaching you, must be repeated to us to the point of exhaustion before we open ourselves to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

well dont be...you might have a "special gift" in you and its nothing to be afraid of. Just dont let negative forces deter you from learning and become a "man of knowledge"...all of us have different quest in life although yours might be a "little bit" different.

Just enjoy the ride and spread your love and knowledge to your fellowmen where you can...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What have you learned anything from your visitors? Words are wasted on deaf ears.

What do you think is the reason you see them?

Before you drown in dogma, forget all of it, even if only to complete this task.
Forget what you are supposed to experience.
Forget demons, dimensions, God, etc.
Ask yourself, what do I hear?

Never be afraid.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Prokopio

Yeah, I don't think you have to worry about me being greedy with knowledge. Annoying as heck yes, greedy no XD Btw... if you wanna ask me some questions about my journey feel free to U2 me ^_^ For some odd reason you just seem to stand out as someone I'd wanna talk to about my findings.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hastur
What have you learned anything from your visitors? Words are wasted on deaf ears.

Well.... um.... is it okay if some things go unanswered? As far as the few things I have learned that shouldn't be wasted on deaf ears it is this. Do not hate those who commit wrongs or crimes... well... you can "HATE" but never take it out on them. Understand the balance of evil and good and learn to live in harmony with the evil surrounds us in life. That one is a hard one for me but meh... I'm slowly learning to look at life with positive outspects while keeping my dark feelings and hatred in check. I'm learning to control my emotions through meditation and an open mind. I know your probably a skeptic and this might all sound like dejavu but yeah. Its my honest opinion and its better then avoiding the question. I have learned quite abit through these soectors.... and really.... although I'm scared and sometimes afraid.... I probably wouldn't change this life for the world.

What do you think is the reason you see them?

To help guide them through the darkness. My honest answer. So please don't bash on me for it. I'd rather you use cristism though in a thoughtful manner to give me new ideas on this really.

Before you drown in dogma, forget all of it, even if only to complete this task.
Forget what you are supposed to experience.
Forget demons, dimensions, God, etc.
Ask yourself, what do I hear?

A cry for help that goes uanswered in a dark and menacing world.

Never be afraid.

Thanks for the encouragement ^_^

edit on 15-2-2011 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Interesting answers. It is fine if some things go unanswered, and I will not mock you. I accept your story as you told it, and if you are not being honest, it is no great loss for me. Apologies if you did not understand my position.

Overall, these visitors are having a positive effect on you - maybe it is bringing out feelings of pity/mercy. If you feel you have to guide them out of a darkness, don't end up lost in it. Learn from mistakes, yours and theirs.

You also may already know this, but many people have stories of paranormal beings that feed from emotions, primarily fear. The more terrified you become, the more you believe it will do you harm, the more powerful they become. Conclusion: they require your belief to sustain their presence.

Our minds are powerful, but often we must fight our own thoughts. With enough discipline you can command it. If a situation ever gets out of control, keep your cool. Don't turn to your animal instincts of survival, of running to hide. Belief is the foundation of religion/magic(k).

How many unique visitors do you see?
On average, how often do you see them?
And do you actively help them? (How?)
When they turn up, how do you feel compared to earlier - different?
What do they do? Have they ever been malevolent? Has anything gone missing?

Never give up. Never give in. Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join