It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Pyramid Baffles Chinese Scientists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
I made a thread on this a while back and we came to the conclusion that this is nothing more than a natural formation, no aliens involved.

Oh never mind I found that thread... seems you said it was aliens

Originally posted by TV_Nation
Hey ATS, I came across this interesting story of the Baigong Pipes that are located at one of the earths most inhospitable locations and these pipes were created thousands of years before man learned to smelt iron...

Could this be proof of Alien visitation or inhabitants in our ancient past?

China’s Baigong pipes, “alien” anti-clogging technology or natural formations?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems the thread got FOUR REPLIES... and you drew a conclusion from that lengthy study? The second post told the opposite theory from a skeptic website

Way to go

edit on 17-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Is it just me or do the three pyramids shown at about 1:25 look to be almost in the same proportions to the three at Giza? Has anyone ever compared the two, and seen if there is any simularity? It could be that they were both modeled after Orions Belt (I think that was the star formation at least...been a while since I read about all of this) that some have suggested the original 3 at Giza were meant to mirror.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
actually, for those wondering about "why pyramids?" one has to look no further than the Book of Genesis and the post-flood story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. A tower most scholars agree was probably a ziggurat - or terraced (stepped) pyramid. Now the Biblical story starts with a geneological record in Genesis 10, that tells us Nimrod was the son of Cush, the son of Ham, the younrgest son of Noah. And we learn at ther end of chapter 10, verse 32 "These were the families of the sons of Noah, according to their generations, in their nations; and from these the nations were divided on the earth after the flood."

Chapter 11 begins by telling us of the people of Nimrod, and in the first 9 verses we learn where, who, why they built the great ziggurat, and how they got their name.

Now the whole earth had one language and one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there. Then they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar. And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.”
But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. And the LORD said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

so if these people, just a few generations from the ante-deluvians and their great knowledge base, had started to build this special temple structure for the purpose of "reaching" the heavens, and then they were all scattered - since the Bible says they all had one language and thought as one, which was logical since they were all descendants from Noah - then it is logical that when the people were scattered due to different languages.... they all took 'some' of the knowledge of pyramidal structures with them as they populated the whole earth.

Some of them - like the Egyptians and the Mayans (as we call them) got the closest to what the Tower might have been like. Other cultures, without stone, made wooden and earthen mounds and thus the pyramidal structure is the most common amongst all the different ancient cultures we find. None could get it exactly correct, but tried anyways.

And this article unknowing suggests the validity of what I just said by pointing out the "middle east" origins of the design and building techniques of these chinese pyramids, since Shinar, the Tower in Babylon was located in modern day Iraq, where they have found what they are pretty sure of is the foundational stones of the Tower, near Baghdad.

Sorry that goes against aliens and stuff, but if we use lex parsimoniae also known as Occam's Razor (which is that "the simplest explanation is more likely the correct one"), then the Bible provides the simple explanation.

edit on 17/12/10 by TrailGator because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/12/10 by TrailGator because: misspelled words...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I cant understand why we are all so sure of ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
is there any correlation to the blond mummies?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
is there any correlation to the blond mummies?

None that I have seen so far, but I just started digging them up. I am hoping to tie them into the Zhang Zhung kingdoms

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrailGator
actually, for those wondering about "why pyramids?" one has to look no further than the Book of Genesis and the post-flood story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

Nah... just watch StarGate... they were landing bases for the Goa'uld ships. Besides 'Noah" was copied from the Sumerian texts

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
China spent a long time trying to cover this up because it proves that the land was originally settled by people from the middle east.

No it wasn't, the pyramids are universal, it's just one of the biggest type is in the middle east

Research the ancient dragon kings of China and you'll see a connection...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
people who know or hear any thing more on this need to get on and update.. lol.. just a bump to the thread peace and I think the topic is really cool.. I love reading stuff about this part of history..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

I'll try and do an update in a bit. This is an interesting subject and I'll try and "bring it up to date." I'll try and see how much brand new information there is on this.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

actually, for those wondering about "why pyramids?" one has to look no further than the Book of Genesis and the post-flood story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

Nah... just watch StarGate... they were landing bases for the Goa'uld ships. Besides 'Noah" was copied from the Sumerian texts

HA! yeah, except the Sumerian text only tells tale of a man named Gilgamesh, but doesn't give all the reasons that the flood occured, that the Book of Genesis gives. And besides, just as a major point to understand, the "found" record of the Sumerian text was because it used a cuniform text in stone, whereas the first records of the Pentatuech - the first five chapters of the Bible - were most likely written on Papyrus since Moses, who wrote it, was from Egypt. And of course, papyrus surviving the times is much less likely than stone. Of course we have papyrus from that time, but not that all the specific text of the Genesis record. Thus, an assumption on which was first is specious at best, since their are parts of the pentateuch older than the sumerian text, just not the part about Noah.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is awesome!! I love reading about this kind of stuff, this is very interesting to me. Thanks for the post, and hopefully someone can prove this was created by ET's.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting that the site is associated with mercury, allegedly used by anti-gravity vimanas. Did I hear the Nazis accumulated it during the war? Something about boiling mercury to create a vortex, then electrifying - creates light and lift??? Anyone care to test this?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

Anyone care to inform you mercury is highly toxic and would kill even in vapour form

Tryn helium 3 instead with some iron

edit on 29-12-2010 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
just shows that we dont know everything about where we live

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think I have watched all of each of the ancient alien episodes. I don't believe the Hidden Chinese pyramids were mentioned. At any rate good job this is the first I heard of them.

______beforeitsnews/story/1292/633/Alien_Base_Found_At_Chinese_Pyramid.html

Not sure if this is mentioned in post - as I haven't read yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ummm would YOU want to dig up a site heavily saturated in Mercury?

Ummm... HELL YEAH!!

I just dream of how much gold that there ancient mercury has amalgamated......

BBBBRRRRRRRRRR...........

THAT, boys n girls, is the REAL reason the Chinese wont let ya play in that particular sand box!!! I can't even begin to imagine what it assays out at!

5 ounces Au per ton, plus Pd, Pt, Os, Ir, Ru, Rh and/ or Ag and Cu ...???

that's probably a conservative estimate, probably more like 25 to/ tn ...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

HA! yeah, except the Sumerian text only tells tale of a man named Gilgamesh, but doesn't give all the reasons that the flood occured, that the Book of Genesis gives.

Oh you mean the part about that grey bearded old man that gets annoyed with his creations because they don't believe in him, so he decides to wipe out all life on earth? Surely if that dude was all powerful and omnipotent he could easily have zapped the bad guys and left the innocent forest critters alive?

Sorry not buying that version

- were most likely written on Papyrus since Moses, who wrote it, was from Egypt.

"Most likely"? Really? I though the 10 commandments were written on stone tablets? By the way, do you have a copy of the original 10 commandments?

Of course we have papyrus from that time, but not that all the specific text of the Genesis record.

So that kinda counters your own argument doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join