It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you beat someone with an I.Q. of 180 at chess?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
what you are ignoring is that these geniuses sitting around a table are COMPARTMENTALIZED meaning they are figuring out quadratic equations and matrices, not necessarily thinking in simple logic: COLLAPSE, STARVE, DEPOPULATE. The real elite are not geniuses, they are inbred racist egotists, their geniuses are working on individual assignments with no knowledge of the whole, you still need to piece it all together, and even if you have a perfect plan, you still have to put it into action. The elite are powerful but they are still human and make human errors, they just have the best computers working for them, but sooner or later they screw up, and with so many operations going on, they screw up a lot. And now with the alternative media the people capitalize on every flaw. If it was just for the MSM they could keep things real secret, remember that the majority of people are still in the dark although a large gathering is awakening.

Oh, and to answer your first question about chess, yes you can beat an IQ 180 person at chess if the person has no knowledge of opening techniques or chess strategy.
edit on 16-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They take into account, double, triple, and enen quadruple-crossing. However, they also have a very advanced mind control system, and they are easily able to identify and monitor non-conformists, corall them, manage them, set them up against each other, and yes, play them like chess. But what if I just turn the whole board up-side down?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyes

Could you beat someone with an I.Q. of 180 at chess?

Only if I can take the board

2nd

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting post OP, but I think that said person with the 180 IQ would be so freaking brilliant that if they were working for TPTB, they would be playing them like a fiddle too.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My old Kendo Master was a 4th Dan 70 Year old man. He beat me, but not before I as, at the time a 25 year old ichi-kyu, got soem good solid strikes on him.

They have guys who have IQ at 180.

Wicked. I have an IQ of 131.

And I am average.

Will I get some good strikes in, before they beat me?

David and Goliath,

Crazy Spartans v Persians

Battle of Agincourt.

History is strewed with the slaughtered bodies of the high and mighty. Brought low by the little guy.

So there's lots of them. great there's 6.5 billion of us!

And they bleed as we bleed, suffer, pride and arrogance as we do. Choas will have it's way, they may be ten steps ahead, if you bet by playing the numbers.

And then David steps up, and your plans just went straight down the toilet.

And the good thing is you don't have to be super intelligent to think quick on your feet. in fact, usually people like that are not, becuase they don't have to ..... normally!

Every Armour has it's chink.

No prizes for any posts with more cliches than me!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually, I did beat someone with a 180 IQ at chess. Twice. It hurt his feelings.f

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Since you mentioned wikileaks, i suggest people read this document written by assange and how he views the conspiracy of tptb and how that conspiracy operates with the use and compartmentalization of information etc cryptome.org...

Oh and an IQ test is not an accurate way to assess the intelligence of an individual....

edit on 16-12-2010 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yes, I could probably beat 5 people with genius level IQs vs me at chess. But that's only because I am a very strong chess player.

What does intelligence quotient have to do with skill at a board game? And what does any of it have to do with conspiracy or the TPTB?

P.S. If anyone wants to play a game of correspondence chess with me, just send me a pm.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The point of this post is not about chess and niether is it about IQ - it is about people who can predict your every move, people who have so obviously got all the angles covered that you simply do not stand a chance in the arena of 'social agreements' -they are herding us all with the ease of farmers herding thier animals.

That is why behind all the Bloodlines the ultimate PTB are something like the Gnostic conception of Archons aka 'the greys'

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Level Three: Sociological

In the Gnostic view of human society, the Archons are alien forces that act through authoritarian systems, including belief-systems, in ways that cause human beings to turn against their innate potential and violate the symbiosis of nature. LIVE spelled backwards is EVIL, but the Archons are not evil in the sense that they possess autonomous powers of destruction, able to be applied directly upon humanity.

They are agents of error rather than evil — but human error, when it goes uncorrected and runs beyond the scale of correction, turns into evil and works against the universal plan of life. Gnostics taught that the Archons exploit our tendency to let our mistakes go uncorrected.

Because the Archons need human complicity to gain power over humankind, any one who assists them can be considered a kind of Archon, an accessory. How do humans assist the Archons? One way (suggested in the Level Two definition) is by accepting the mental programs of the Archons — that is, adopting the alien intelligence as if it were human-based — and implementing those programs by actually enforcing them in society. Another way is by actively or passively conforming to the agendas so proposed and imposed.

Jacques Lacarriere suggests that Gnostics detected the humanized face of the Archons in all authoritarian structures and systems that deny authenticity and self-determination to the individual. He argues that Gnostics recognized "the fundamentally corrupt character of all human enterprises and institutions: time, history, powers, states, religions, races, nations..." (The Gnostics, p. 24)

Corruption occurs, not because we make errors, but because the errors we make go uncorrected and extrapolate beyond the scale of correction. Lacarriere says that Gnostics reached this conclusion “out of rational observation of the natural world and human behavior.” Ultimately, they asserted the “contention that all power – whatever kind it may be – is a source of alienation... All institutions, laws, religions, churches and powers are nothing but a sham and a trap, the perpetuation of an age-old deception.” (p. 28-29)

This may seem like a dark view of human affairs, but given the evidence of history (not to mention current events), it cannot be said to be unfair or exaggerated.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You give the TPTB too much credit.
Humans make mistakes.

Now if they aren't human, well that's a different story.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You make a good point.

I am guessing along similar lines as well. There has to be a continuous group think session happening 24/7. Who can we takeover if "xyz" happens? How will we spin it? How will we deflect information? What will be blowback?

When you have control over such a far reach this almost has to happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Necessity is the mother of all invention.

The Finns I believe as I heard before were able to stave off the Russians during WWII for quite some time with limited resources.

They were able to stop tanks with molotov cocktails and even destroy them. With the limited ammo I believe they shot down nearly 100 or more planes.

Intelligence measurement is only relative to the test not to every person.

Some one who can not read and write can have a very high IQ.

So I do not care how many so called smart people they have it is about resources not smarts.
edit on 16-12-2010 by ACTS 2:38 because: w

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Since when has a high I.Q meant crap? I have a high I.Q. I'm not good in Math or Politics but i do have the power to reason. Trust me this is not bragging but i was Considered of being a genius. I don't look at my life as such.. I am a pawn to this Government conspiracy as every one else. All i want to do is let everyone know that i got your back as long as you have mine.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that a bullet between the eyes, and atomic wedges both nullify the effects of high IQ.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So it seems that the thread title was taken more literally than I meant it to. (my fault, sorry)

As one person stated, this is neither about chess or a high I.Q. As I understand it, I.Q. is a very poor gauge of intelligence and it's numbers are somewhat controversial. This is about people of a higher intelligence running numbers and plans behind the curtains, figuring for the outcomes of related instances. One poster asked me who. I do not know, but surely you don't either.

Lots of "I have a high I.Q." going around also. Mine was scored at 121 at the age of 15, above normal, but far from genius. I'll never be the one pulling strings for any agency. But the fact remains that there are people who posses extreme intelligence, surely they have been documented at an early age and I'm willing to bet that some government agency has deluded them into working on whatever they want (evil or not) with dollar signs.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The vast majority of those with high intellect have some serious dysfunction in some other area in their life which renders them rather unconcerning. I doubt that would be necessary.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I could easily beat 5 or 6 people with a 180+ IQ at chess, no problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The weakness of the alien system is that it is computer logic, its easy to fool with the imagination. For example, just reply to the mind control with random messages and eventually the mind control messages become scrambled.

i.e. "easy to fool with the imagination" - fool the imagination itself, or fool the system by using the imagination.
edit on 17-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That's the worst comparison ever, you could have an IQ of 90 and be an elite chess player as long as someone taught you the in's and out's...You can't compare a board game to international manipulation...LOL, why's everybody always comparing everything to chess.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by realeyes
How about 5 people against just you, each with a genius-level I.Q. You really think you could win?

The problem with your premise is that the government needs you to play the game it wants to control.
What happens when people don't play in a manner that the government wants to play.
The game falls apart and the "I.Q.'s" lose control. They literally lose the game.

Well that's exactly what you're doing when you try to figure something out or think you found something that tptb slipped-up on.

Sorry, but this is you giving up.
Once you inflate the power of any government like this, the government does not need "i.q's" siting and planning contingencies because they simply don't need to when people like you spout this spineless rubbish.

The government "allows" the media to release wikileaks docs and then complain about how it's messing up relations with other countries; putting peoples lives at risk; and to boot, no government employee is allowed to view the material. Does that sound a little "off" to you?
Yes, you sound totally off to me.

These people have unlimited resources and they have anyone with an I.Q. over 180 locked up somewhere sitting around thinking of ways to throw us off.
They do not have unlimited resources. You believe they do. Just like you need to create imaginary scenarios about the nature of opposition the government has "locked" away in a room.

Everything they do is a calculated move with plenty of backup plans for almost every conceivable change of direction. I really do believe that they want us to think they aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, even though they really are 10 steps ahead of us.

Dude, if you want to give up, then do so, but don't come here spreading this all powerful NWO B.S.

There could literally be dozens of geniuses sitting around a table figuring out how to get from point A to point Z, and everywhere in between, the exact way they want it to happen. So think about this next time you think you catch them with their pants down. Did they really mess up, or is that what they wanted you to see?

How about you start waking up tp the fact that YOU are a part of the problem.
People like you who give up to fear of an imagined all powerful, all knowing government.

They have the power you speak of simply because you give it to them by imagining they actually have it.
Wake up [snip].
edit on 17/12/10 by masqua because: removed personal attack

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join