It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you beat someone with an I.Q. of 180 at chess?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
How about 5 people against just you, each with a genius-level I.Q. You really think you could win?

Well that's exactly what you're doing when you try to figure something out or think you found something that tptb slipped-up on.

The government "allows" the media to release wikileaks docs and then complain about how it's messing up relations with other countries; putting peoples lives at risk; and to boot, no government employee is allowed to view the material. Does that sound a little "off" to you? These people have unlimited resources and they have anyone with an I.Q. over 180 locked up somewhere sitting around thinking of ways to throw us off. Everything they do is a calculated move with plenty of backup plans for almost every conceivable change of direction. I really do believe that they want us to think they aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, even though they really are 10 steps ahead of us. You can see it everywhere, especially on these boards. People are always saying that the gov screwed up and that they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I don't think anything goes on that they don't want to happen. There could literally be dozens of geniuses sitting around a table figuring out how to get from point A to point Z, and everywhere in between, the exact way they want it to happen. So think about this next time you think you catch them with their pants down. Did they really mess up, or is that what they wanted you to see?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting way of thinking.
I would hope that people with that high IQ would not be wasting time on such things, but of course all kinds of people have high IQ so I guess not.

Peace.
edit on 16-12-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyes

Um. Ok. So you think that it must be a conspiracy, because the TPTB are unbeatable? Great logic.

Any blow to them must be a plan, because they are unstoppable. They're human too. They're vulnerable just like everyone else. Not everything is a conspiracy. Just so ya know.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They are still human, and humans make mistakes.

There have been many powerful empires and rulers before and yet they have all fallen.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Remember that when you think people are in charge.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by realeyes
The government "allows" the media to release wikileaks docs

Not all of the world media is owned or governed by the government, also there are many different countries who's media is operated with vastly different politics, so the 'media' is not one entity.

and then complain about how it's messing up relations with other countries; putting peoples lives at risk; and to boot, no government employee is allowed to view the material. Does that sound a little "off" to you?

That sounds like security, as draconian as it is, it suggests a genuine concern over the leaks.

These people have unlimited resources

Nobody has unlimited resources.

and they have anyone with an I.Q. over 180 locked up somewhere sitting around thinking of ways to throw us off.

Who?

Everything they do is a calculated move with plenty of backup plans for almost every conceivable change of direction.I don't think anything goes on that they don't want to happen

Impossible.

. There could literally be dozens of geniuses sitting around a table figuring out how to get from point A to point Z, and everywhere in between, the exact way they want it to happen.

Northing is concrete. Man cannot control the natural forces of chaos.

So think about this next time you think you catch them with their pants down. Did they really mess up, or is that what they wanted you to see?

That's what they want YOU to believe. I agree though, things can be orchestrated, but not everything can be completely controlled or silenced.

edit on 16-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

There's no government bank of genius's but if they are so smart they probably can't talk about governmental leaks, because they have a role and sign secrecy deals, as you should expect.

The leaks are being played like a game, whatever he has. We are being manipulated because we are eager to hear something and it's better than nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I somewhat disagree, the people are easily decieved and any monkey could do it. If the government doesn't officially release something, or if they deny something, the people believe it and thats the truth to them. And in cases where what they say is actually a lie, a small percentage of the people question it (and discuss it on forums such as this) , and to everyone else, those people are crazy and its just a "conspiracy." People think i'm crazy when i tell people about what i believe is true about 9/11. I'm not sayin every conspiracy is true but im also not gonna believe whatever the government feeds the media, who then pukes it up for us to eat. But you are kinda right, they do think they are in 100% control, when its actually only 98%. And that 2% will shine through one of these days.

But i try not to worry about things, i know Jesus and i know that in the end, i will be victorious through faith in Christ.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The brightest people make the dumbest mistakes.....
Lots of those type of people have a selective expertise and lack the basic skills to maintain body heat should they find themselves in a bind of a more practical nature.
I think they have certain expectations of us mindless rabble, that are far too generalised.
We are actually capable of a certain annimal cunning, Which is to say ASYMETRIC WARFARE ABILITIES.
Need i remind you one and all thaqt your average politician, though he or she may be of mudane ability as a representative, they are macceavellian sic masters at lying, cheaating, double dealing,outright corruptionm and bribery,as well as possessing enough raw cunning to get themselves elected in the first place.......
I would say this bodes well as prognosis for the current war being fought between the goverment and the people of the USA.
Perhaps there is a greaat amount of psychology, and social science,as well as the finest of disinfo, and propaganda ground into us,and we are becomming like cattle to their ranchland.
The variety, numbers, and infinite possibilities all accounted for by the best of Cray machines....

Ever hear of the boy who cried "WOLF"!
Suppose us rats get used to all this social engineering to the point that it doesnt take any longer?
The fear mongering, and hate making stops agitating people enough to make them do what they want?
Suppose we simply get glutted with the bullsh((t so bad that nothing the goverment says is any longer considered seriously.?
When the gov boys roll out the military false flag, well, nobody will stand up to salute it....
When they make an announcement and right away people reverse the message, considering it more likely to be other than what has been reported.
The geniuses dont stand a chance dealing with the random acts of annimal cunning that us less intelligent masses can dream up on the spur of the moment.
Say you are eating a bannana and an elite bankster was comming down the stairs right in front of you?
There ya go, now who didnt think of a random act of annimal cunning? get it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's relatively easy to beat someone with an IQ of 180 at chess if they have never played chess. For a while at least.

As far as the mythical "TPTB" or anyone else goes, stay in the law but change the rules to your own while you also use their rules against them all the time. That especially works well with people with an IQ of 180.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In all honesty the only thing they can't account for are acts of God, weather and the like. But it seems like they are trying to win over that aspect of control as well with programs such as HAARP. I like the idea of us as a population becoming numb to their BS. But to me it seems like they would have to factor in for such things. It is true that humans make mistakes no matter what the odds are, but that's why there are others like them that double and triple check calculations to lower the possibility to almost nil. And at that point, if the off chance that a mistake does occur, wouldn't they just clean it up somehow. It just seems like everything we have been taught, or read in a book is wrong and they still look like they're on top of their game. I'm proposing ideas like this because the state of things just seems to work toward the advantage of the elite. It makes sense to me that they are moving the pieces into position for checkmate. How can we be sure the media in other countries is genuine? How can we be certain that Fox and CNN aren't being told what they can and cannot run, for fear of being made bankrupt? Out of all the security protocols and clearance levels, one guy walked out with the whole governments dirty laundry on a jump drive, (CLASSIFIED documents) didn't get flagged, got it to a person who was able to convince the media to run a story on it and not one government agent was the wiser? Wouldn't you think the media would have some sort of rules to follow for just this exact instance (stolen classified docs) They aren't required to notify the FBI or NSA about something of this magnitude? Wouldn't they be held accountable for the release of classified government documents? Perhaps even charged with treason? And then to top it all off, story wasn't immediately pulled from the air, the website stayed up for I don't even know how long, and then the leaks keep coming? Something doesn't seem right about the whole idea. Not one agency or person knew about misappropriated data between the time it left the computer to the minute before air time
edit on 16-12-2010 by realeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcultassi

Agreed. There are people who study chess, have memorized all the moves, and can easily beat folks with a much higher IQ who have not devoted any time into playing. I’ve seen it first hand. Unless both parties have the exact same level of experience, you cannot use it as a gauge of one persons IQ over another’s.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Look up the Tavistock institute: GLP (another conspiracy board), for instance is run by these people as a pysop for gauging peoples reactions, they have also tried to buy this board I believe!

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells the Illuminati that the programing is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved. While the thrust and content of the propaganda is decided at Tavistock, implementation of the propaganda is executed in the United States by well over 200 'think tanks' such as the Rand Corporation and the Brookings Institute which are overseen and directed by the top NWO mind control organization in the United States, the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.

www.educate-yourself.org...

Why do you suppose the Greys are by all accounts abducting and anal probing so many people, they show them scenes and monitor thier reactions - they are very very interested in our emotional reactions to various scenarios - why!?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Anybody with an I.Q. of 180 working for TPTB is one of 3 things, Good, Neutral, or Evil. Let's see here, anybody with an IQ of 180, would automatically know that the side of the people would be a better choice, the only reason they took the job they took is because of money, and money is the root to all evil. If they're good, then they are probably playing a double agent, if they are neutral, they are probably playing a double agent, and if they're an evil mastermind, then well, lets just say they like to laugh at other's misery. Those who are playing a double agent, is probably working together on their own terms to cover their ass. Reason why they would play double agent is because they know what kind of situation that are putting themselves in if they are just playing one side, its called a double-edged sword, and how do you beat a double edged sword? You stay in the middle. I'm assuming these 180 IQ people actually care about their life and freedom. Reason why it's a double edged sword is because, somebody with an IQ that high is probably going to be found and confronted by the government and be offered a position, if they decline and eventually find out the plans, they'll probably be killed, if they accept they would never be really free again, cause the only way somebody like that is getting out of the system is in a box. So the smart thing to do is to be in the system without being apart of it. You see?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If you have to plan for all the possible scenarios several moves ahead, you're still predictable. And highly vulnerable to unpredictable and irrational creativity.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'll answer the question you actually asked in the title,

Yes, since having a high IQ doesnt mean u'r good at chess, and vice versa.

To be honest i dont like the sound of ur post to begin with.

"Dont think you caught them because we are all too stupid to realise it's all planned ahead"

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Dude, your are quite paranoid haha.

The government is not God you know. Though I agree that the US Government is probably 2-9 steps ahead in most issues, their supposed preparations or expectations are based off of statistics and assumptions. Stats always change, and assumptions can be proved flawed. I guarantee that the revelation of the true events that led up to the Vietnam war was not calculated, nor was the impact, nor how to control it. I don't really think that TPTB actually have up their sleeves to take control of the world in the way that we have all decided they would. I think it has to do more with the natural way that reality has played out. All freedom ends in tyranny or some authority as a governing force over that freedom. Since the dawn of human consciousness, we have been trying to change this system, but if you look through all of history, it always ends the same way, with people suffering and someone or something claiming to have all the answers and with that claim taking control over all of that society, then the society revolts when they realize nothing has changed and then we have a spurt of 'freedom' until we realize that we need something to control that freedom or else it could get out of hand and then that regulating something eventually gains too much power and people start to suffer and on and on the cycle goes, and nobody ever can make the connection that human and societal development will always be trapped in this cycle until some God steps in and makes his tyranny final. The only difference now is that the whole process has evolved into a larger form of itself. This system used to be isolated to single communities and nations, but now its happening on a global scale. And it wasn't because people planned it all, its just a series of unfortunate events that repeat themselves throughout time, maybe through different acts, but to the same effect. So, just get used to it, and be a part of the natural uprising. Eventually there will be a downfall.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If OP is correct, then everything you are all talking about is wrong, because it wuold be a ploy for disinformation. There is no NWO because "TPTB" are too smart to let you know that. Ron Paul and Wikileaks are agents for the TPTB to throw you off, but then again, that could be a ploy once more.

[snip] people.. You make these supposed "rulers of the world" to be some kind of Gods
edit on 16-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/12/10 by masqua because: removed profanity

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well... both my girlfriend, my kids, and myself got high IQ's; are you saying that we are for that reason probable to be part of any international conspiracy?

The folks at WL are ol'school hackers! One may want to take off ones envy-goggles, and be careful not to confuse disassemble with dissemble!

Using the expression "The government", tells me; you have a lesser understanding of the mechanics of politics!
But then..., that may be a good road; gives you the "grand voir", which again- is a witty ability whom most politicians do not inhibit.

(I'm neither attacking your persona or concepts; I've not had my morning coffee, yet)

I'll try to explain the nature of this phenomena we're observing...
What we knew in the old days journalists, has by time split into to new branches; marketeers and detectives. The bad guys at marketeers is selling... whatever they can, and the truthseeking detectives are investigating and reporting. The sellouts are natural born corrupt idiots, but some of them has the unfortunate ability to build such enormous air-castles, so that even the most skeptic auditor believes at least that some of it -is of that, which is real.
Today we're bombarded with layers upon layers of lies, and the most efficient way to be able spot the tiniest little seed of truth, is by nourishing your own integrity.

What which is directly associated with the events perceived may be merely recollections or speculations; neither truth -nor what is now!

A person of integrity whom recon the virtue of internal consistency, will of course not by default be able to transmit this knowledgeable power without corrupting it; for that we have the noble means of true art!

As any art, mastering there of is bound by the rules of its harmonies!

If one hear sirens and see red flashing lights, its probably either a hint to something in the nature of danger, or one is just leveling up in the current ongoing game...
edit on 16-12-2010 by nakiel because: he can!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The simple answer is a comprehensive YES. Just because someone has a high IQ doesn't make them a chess master, it might tend to indicate they might have the ability to play chess well but there is no guarantee.

Not all people with such a high IQ use it. Many people with high IQs struggle in the day to day world with issues of boredom, flitting from subject to subject, and so on. The majority of people you see doing well who possess a high IQ are those who have been nurtured and not struggled to cope with their level of intelligence and have found suitable outlets for their talents.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I'd throw every piece on the bored at the guy with 180 IQ, then shout Checkmate. And walk out.
I hate chess.

Cheers
Brady

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join