It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Pentagon - Jesse Ventura Speaks With Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
reply to post by GoodOlDave

i will stop thinking is may have been something else, like a missile..

What part of your own quote don't you understand? Please feel free to look at the quote, and show me where you didn't suggest a missile? And as for intellect, how can you possibly suggest the lack there of on my part, when you are unable to address your own views, much less have merit?

Its clearly obvious, that you are attempting to avoid the fact that I called you out in your ignorance. Furthermore, your last response clearly shows that you are unable to conjure up a constructive thought to not only address your " slip of the tongue ", but lack the B####s to admit your false sense of education.

Nice try though, but once again, i think re-runs of sesame street are best for ya. Leave the grown up talk for us big boys~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Thank you for your input. Very riveting and very wrong. But, again, thanks for playing!

Not gonna waste anymore time. I know the truth and that is, the 'truth' is a lie.

Believe what you want. I am not here to prove anything nor change anyone's mind. One day you'll have an epiphany and will realize how utterly naive and trusting you've been.

I don't like being this cynical but I rather go through life feeling jaded than complacent.

Ciao~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

No you don't understand.

"like a missile" does not mean i said missile.

You have a really bad command of English. Go back to school Kid.

See what i did there?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Nice try, but other readers see you for what you are. An uneducated troll...run along lil one, ....run along~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nice try for what, questioning the obvious?

You change the game because your command of English is flawed. That's alright though because you can still learn. As for the other readers...hhhmmmm. You're either suggesting you're psychic or you're assuming, either one makes you an idiot.

I hope in your life you never stop asking questions.

edit on 16-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yup! When it comes to EVERYthing ever put out by the so-called "truth movement",

... the 'truth' is a lie.

That is their stock-in-trade.

Is it any wonder that Jesse Ventura (and Rob Balsamo), et al, just don't get it???

They "ran for cover" in the Congress, according to Jesse...well OF COURSE they didn't want to talk to you....just as I try to avoid talking with, or making eye contact with, the nutcase on the street corner in the middle of Manhattan....you all know what I mean.

Talking with crazy people is generally less than a productive use of one's time....empathy, pity, compassion, those are all valid emotions to feel for them. Engaging dialogue? Not so much......

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Command of English is flawed? Proof? Facts?....Didn't think so. Keep trying, maybe one day you'll be able to keep up. Not likely, but keep trying. Next~

BTW, the very fact your in the " whole " with ATS points further suggests that you're a troll.....T&C violations lately?

edit on 16-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Arguement change again!

And you never did provide that evidence i simply asked for did you?

In other words you assume, You don't know better than those who have started to question, you provide nothing apart from name calling and petty belittling. I feel sorry for you,obviously lacking charisma - or a brain. you made a fool of yourself by assuming too much "like a missile" means missile!

You're a lost cause. Max Keiser knows X X X

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just providing facts....facts that you still have yet to address. Leave the posting for us grown ups and go back to watching oprah.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Anyone know what KIND of missile hit the Pentagon?
I have been curious for years.

lol, wrong video!
edit on 16-12-2010 by Stewie because: wrong video

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Ask the Thewatcher11, apparently he does!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Where are these mythical facts? Who's facts? Yours?

Forgive me, you already proved yourself to be a "bit thick" by your flawed assumptions. In your world it would seem wrong to ask questions.

"Go back to bed America your Government is in control"

You seem to take relish in attacking people who ask questions. I think you would be better suited to Face book or Cribbage.com.

Your mindset has no business here, since you know all the answers and have it all worked out,i look forward to reading your explanation for: Magic passports, disappearing black boxes free fall collapse, building 7, financial records, project for the new American century, plans to invade Iraq before the attacks, Enron, Lost budget to the tune of $2 trillion, Structural work on the Pentagon, no footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, power downs, witness assassination and of course Americas foreign policy at the time.

To you it's all just coincidence.

Coincidence is what you have left over when you apply a bad theory.

You seem to have many leftovers X

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What makes me sad is that not even the conspiracy people are buying Amerian anymore- the "no plane hit the Pentagon" BS was invented by some kook over in France to sell a bunch of books.

Actually here is some proof it was not a plane full of fuel that hit the pentagon.

edit on 16-12-2010 by chuckMFd because: (no reason given)

Here's more proof... I could keep digging for you but personally I think you should do more research.

edit on 16-12-2010 by chuckMFd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Don't fret too much. There are only about a dozen people left that have paid any attention to 911 that still believe the nonsense that is the OS. The fact that KNOWN criminals like Rumsfeld, Chertoff and Cheney are aligned with that should tell them something.
But, I just figure some people will associate with ANYONE if you know what I mean.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Stewie because: because my spelling is sometimes no bueno por caca

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11

Your mindset has no business here, since you know all the answers and have it all worked out,i look forward to reading your explanation for: Magic passports, disappearing black boxes free fall collapse, building 7, financial records, project for the new American century, plans to invade Iraq before the attacks, Enron, Lost budget to the tune of $2 trillion, Structural work on the Pentagon, no footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, power downs, witness assassination and of course Americas foreign policy at the time.

My mindset simply called you on a comment you have yet to address. Further, I never suggested I had all the answers as you claim? I simply asked if you were able to submit video graphic evidence that anything but an airplane, i.e..a missile, hit the towers. Clearly you cannot. And yet, you have spent the last hour, putting up smoke screens, avoidance of the comment at hand? Did you or did you not make this comment, " i will stop thinking is may have been something else, like a missile.."

A simple yes or no will suffice~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Look at this statement above- "Why, with 85 cameras trained at the building, have only five frames been released". This is nothing but innuendo dropping- the plane hit a blank wall that had no main entrance, and all the cameras were/are trained on high traffic areas like entrances, parking lots, security gates, and the like, so there's no sign anywhere except in the mind of the conspiracy people there even is any additional footage.

Isn't there a heliport on that side?
Surely that would have had a decent camera aimed at it..
edit on 16-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFonz

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Ah,I can't wait for this ep! it's gonna bring some major activity to this sub-forum.

According to those who blidnly support the OS, it may not. Captain Rob Balsamo - Founder of Pilots For 9/11 Truth - has been banned from ATS.

The only reasom I can figure, is that Capt Balsamo (aka "TiffanyinLA" according to OS supporters) posted evidence for his arguments.

What has ATS become when they ban people who post evidence while ignoring the blatant violations of others who blindly support anything the government tells them?

Can a Mod tell us if this is true ?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

little off topic aren't we, your trolling more than adding credience to this post, again as i have said i see why a legit person in their field gets the boot on this sight as the trolls come a runnen any time the truth is told

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Actually the people who believe in the OS are the tinfoil hat crowd, patiently waiting in the UFO forum for their beloved goverment to disclose about Aliens. I can well imagine you believe the fantastic tale the OS is
. When it comes to UFOs bigfoot the OS and reptillians I am a sceptic, but I dont take that as a free card to be passively agressive or downright offensive. Some people create a really hostile enviroment and "bad vibes" I only see on this particular section of the forum.

Too many people on here call people who believe whitnesses who were there, professionals who were there, the many many many professionals outside and inside America who question the official story DESPITE the repercussions it potentially holds, crazy. I resorted to calling the believers tinfoil hat people and nutters as well, partly because they DO believe in a crazy and fantastic story, but mostly hoping they would get the hint. But apparently what works on 5 year olds does not work on them. So I will have to be more blunt.

How would you feel if I would behave that way in the UFO section, the way you and many other 911 deniers behave on here calling people who see many flaws with the NIST report crazy?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Not trolling by any measure. For anyone to make a post, then deny they made comments in said post, even though I've shown them their own words, and that person not fessing up...now that's trolling. I highly recommend you learn the definition of trolling before making accusations.

btw, if you know the truth as you claim, why not enlighten us rather than make false assumptions.
Care to submit facts and proof with your alleged knowledge?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join