It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Pentagon - Jesse Ventura Speaks With Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A short interview clip with Jesse Ventura, filmed and produced by Captain Rob Balsamo, Founder of Pilots For 9/11 Truth.

Jesse Ventura invited representatives of Pilots For 9/11 Truth to discuss the 9/11/2001 attack on the Pentagon.

Pentagon – NEW!

Airs: Fri, December 17 at 10P

The idea that a missile or explosives—not a hijacked jetliner—damaged the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 seems the most unlikely of 9/11 theories. That is, until you look at all the factors, which include eyewitness testimony, crime scene video, expert analysis and the question why, with 85 cameras trained on the building, have only five frames of crash footage have ever been released? Jesse Ventura leads a serious investigation into a tangled web of clues that some say are too sacred to even touch.

Source - www.trutv.com...

Click here to see a growing list of aviation and other professionals, including Family members and victims, who question the Official Story of 9/11.

patriotsquestion911.com...

edit on 15-12-2010 by TheFonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As a pilot i see all the lies, plain as day. add the lack of common sense...and logic?....has left the building.
good gravy, baby

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
John Lear best have been invited!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

fully well know that he wasnt though...........tears..wipes...................loads shotgun.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

As far as I know, he wasn't.

But many others... with even more credentials than Lear.... were.

(I could be wrong though... you just have to watch..)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just love Jesse Ventura, he's opening the eye's of a lot of people that where blind to so many conspiracy FACTS.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura's show is my favorite conspiracy/alternative show ever. He really does get into the issues facing not only the United States, but the world. His determination and forwardness make him a great host, and also being a former governor and Navy Seal helps greatly also. It's good to see the views for Conspiracy Theory doing well, because most people don't realize how corrupt and malicious (and meticulous) the elites and governments of the world really are.

Can't wait for the season finale this Friday! Keep up the work Mr. Ventura.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ah,I can't wait for this ep! it's gonna bring some major activity to this sub-forum.Jesse and the show do a great job introducing the general public to alternative views.The 1st 911 ep was great this one is gonna have people talking which is to me one of the main points of the TM.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Ah,I can't wait for this ep! it's gonna bring some major activity to this sub-forum.

According to those who blidnly support the OS, it may not. Captain Rob Balsamo - Founder of Pilots For 9/11 Truth - has been banned from ATS.

The only reasom I can figure, is that Capt Balsamo (aka "TiffanyinLA" according to OS supporters) posted evidence for his arguments.

What has ATS become when they ban people who post evidence while ignoring the blatant violations of others who blindly support anything the government tells them?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

They banned him? did not know that.Disappointed in the mods for that. I guess he ruffled far too many feathers for their tastes.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

IMO the Pentagon attack is the smoking gun of the OS fantasy..

No one who sees the pics taken just after the crash would believe a jetliner hit the Pentagon..
As for the 5 lousy frames of proof..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

Yeah, but he might want to comb his hair. Also ... I would suggest NOT running around in the woods with Alex Jones... Take away all of that, and the fact the he was a pro wrestler and shunned by Govt while he was governor, Yeah ... he is exactly what the conspiracy theorists need.

Can't we get a "normal" guy? Or at least a guy that looks 50% less crazy?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

Do you think the Obama administration has allowed these shows to air? I just can't imagine if Bush (or McCain) were in office, they'd permit anti-Official Story of 9-11 to go public.
I can't help to think TruTV is being backed, financed, granted permission (something) by the Democratic party.

Just my 2-cents.

But way to go!!!!
I hope the truth about 9-11 will be revealed before the truth regarding UFO cover-ups becomes realized. Then the 'people' will know exactly how their government operates and that's....in their OWN best interest. Not ours!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Has the OP been banned? I don't see any information under his/her name like: Location, mood, on/offlline etc.
How come?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TheFonz

IMO the Pentagon attack is the smoking gun of the OS fantasy..

No one who sees the pics taken just after the crash would believe a jetliner hit the Pentagon..
As for the 5 lousy frames of proof..

Bu bu but, that is for our safety. 'member? They didn't reveal more because of that patsy trial of the 20th hijacker, 'member? And now it's so the boogie man doesn't see how that miraculous feat was accomplished thus keeping us safe from those talented and terrible terrorists (who actually sit in the White House and 10 Downing Street).

So, don't question it. Accept it as safety measurements.
Now it's time to get fleeced. You first!
Baaaaah.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

yep he fell victim to 911/madness and was banned.

I like Jesse... I respect the fact that he was a seal.. But that is about it.. He is on the edge of looking/acting crazy.
Can't he at least comb his hair for interviews?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

yep he fell victim to 911/madness and was banned.

I like Jesse... I respect the fact that he was a seal.. But that is about it.. He is on the edge of looking/acting crazy.
Can't he at least comb his hair for interviews?

Then how come 75% of us aren't banned? I must've missed something somewhere.

Comb his hair? Is that really your concern?

You know, when you realize reality isn't what it's purported to be (whether 9-11, off-world entities or governments CONSTANTLY lying to us) you'd go crazy too. Glad I pulled myself together but I definitely could've starred in the next episode of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest if I let this stuff get to me (like it used to)

Resurrectio, I know we disagree on many if not all topics and I just hope we're both around when I can smile at you and say: I told ya so!
But for now......it's healthy to have opponents I s'pose.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Fonzie was banned. Rob Balsamo has got some serious issues. How many socks has he made here?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

See... there is no win for me.. There is no proof or evidence that will be percieved as sufficient to ever prove me right in yours, or any other truthers eyes.

I agree that it would be nice to get confirmation of what I believe.. I guess confirmation is in the eye of the beholder.

This question is completely sincere.. What would it take for you to change your mind?

Oh and by 911 madness... I meant.. the MODS used the 9/11 madness removal tool enough times to warrant a ban.. Thats all. no knock on 9/11 from me.. Just didn't clarify.

Also.. Yes his hair is a concern for me.

If you were to go in for brain surgery and the Dr. came out looking like Charles Manson.. would be ok with that?

In our society, with all of the hygiene tools we have... It is inexcusable to look disheveled when you know you have an on air interview.

edit on 12/16/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFonz
The idea that a missile or explosives—not a hijacked jetliner—damaged the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 seems the most unlikely of 9/11 theories. That is, until you look at all the factors, which include eyewitness testimony, crime scene video, expert analysis and the question why, with 85 cameras trained on the building, have only five frames of crash footage have ever been released? Jesse Ventura leads a serious investigation into a tangled web of clues that some say are too sacred to even touch.

Now here is a classic case of how the trusters work. The rest of us have been posting eyewitness accounts reporting it was a passenger jet, photos of aircraft wreckage, etc to the point where it's practically spamming...and yet these conspiracy people continue to mindlessly trust everything Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, and now, Jesse Ventura, says...who turns out to be just repeating whatever Alex Jones says...like it was religious gospel.

Look at this statement above- "Why, with 85 cameras trained at the building, have only five frames been released". This is nothing but innuendo dropping- the plane hit a blank wall that had no main entrance, and all the cameras were/are trained on high traffic areas like entrances, parking lots, security gates, and the like, so there's no sign anywhere except in the mind of the conspiracy people there even is any additional footage. THAT has been explained here ad nauseum as well and yet this "why don't they release the video" innuendo simply is too sexy sounding for the trusters to ever give it up. I thank the OP for posting this, becuase now it's proof positive that Ventura isn't really doing any research, but is simply hanging around the con artists behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites like Rob Balsamo.

What makes me sad is that not even the conspiracy people are buying Amerian anymore- the "no plane hit the Pentagon" BS was invented by some kook over in France to sell a bunch of books.
edit on 16-12-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join