It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Pentagon - Jesse Ventura Speaks With Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

ats simply amazes me

conspiracy forum and most if not all well rounded researchers in there fields get banned within a month or two?
no conspiracy here ic

thanks fonzi for the information would say great post, but your no longer with us

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Human_Alien

See... there is no win for me.. There is no proof or evidence that will be percieved as sufficient to ever prove me right in yours, or any other truthers eyes.

I agree that it would be nice to get confirmation of what I believe.. I guess confirmation is in the eye of the beholder.

This question is completely sincere.. What would it take for you to change your mind?

Oh and by 911 madness... I meant.. the MODS used the 9/11 madness removal tool enough times to warrant a ban.. Thats all. no knock on 9/11 from me.. Just didn't clarify.

Also.. Yes his hair is a concern for me.

If you were to go in for brain surgery and the Dr. came out looking like Charles Manson.. would be ok with that?

In our society, with all of the hygiene tools we have... It is inexcusable to look disheveled when you know you have an on air interview.

edit on 12/16/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

Glad you weren't around to poke fun at Einstein. Who cares about hair and appearances? Maybe that's half of what's wrong in society. Too much attention is being paid on the outside while no one's looking on the inside. Which brings me to 9-11 (nice segue, eh?)

What would it take to change my mind? Show me concrete evidence that all 19 hijackers are dead.
(I'll start small then work my way up to the bigger stuff)

Still not sure why OP was banned.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

ats simply amazes me

conspiracy forum and most if not all well rounded researchers in there fields get banned within a month or two?
no conspiracy here ic

thanks fonzi for the information would say great post, but your no longer with us

It shouldn't be particularly amazing. I simply acknowledge that neither Balsamo or I are subject to your rules of debate. Balsamo and I are subject to ATS' rules of debate, as are you. Balsamo broke it when he started spamming ATS on his single issue drivel. NINETY SIX PAGES of the exact same "no plane hit the Pentagon" bit over and over.

You know, I always did wonder how a twenty something year old hot chick in a corset had such extensive mathematical knowledge about g-force stresses on aircraft.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What would it take to change my mind? Show me concrete evidence that all 19 hijackers are dead.

That should be easy- Saudi Arabia confirmed that fifteen of the 9/11 hijackers...including Mohammed Atta... are in fact Saudi citizens and their families have been notified of their deaths. It's pretty well a given the other four who were with them aren't vacationing in the Bahamas.

Saudi interior minister confirms 15 hijackers were Saudi citizens

The Saudi gov't says they are dead. You have now been given as concrete evidence showing the hijackers are dead as concrete evidence can get. Are you willing to finally throw these ridiculous conspiracy stories in the trash or are they too sexy sounding for you to give them up even if it means you have to go back on your word?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
85 cameras? Why dosnt obama just order them to be released or viewed by the public? Simple answer, the truth would be known and then people would be storming the white house. During the cold war its a good job that the russians dint know about box cutters. They could have saved a fortune that they wasted on all those nukes ect. The greastest power on earth , taken out by a few cave men armed with box cutters. Military jets scrambled and sent in the oposite direction. What a joke. I bet the head of the pentagon was very happy with those nasty muslim terroists. He had declared losing almost 3 trillion dollars the day before it happened. One would think the terrorists were working for him, as the so called plane managed to hit the treasury dept and wiped out the paper trail. Yes rabbi dov zachman must have been well pleased that they hit the treasury. Surely It was a miracle, 3 buildings falling into their foot primts and one didnt even get hit by a plane. Whilst the hunt was on for osama all planes were grounded, cept for the planes that flew the bin ladin family safely home to the the Saudi.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not to start a huge battle here, but I thought this was an interesting read, rebuking Balsamo. The article i'm posting below, suggests that Rob failed math miserably. There are a few other links added from my original that would question Rob as a whole. Just thought you guys may have some insight on Rob's theory thereafter reading this link?

source: screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That should be easy- Saudi Arabia confirmed that fifteen of the 9/11 hijackers...including Mohammed Atta... are in fact Saudi citizens and their families have been notified of their deaths. It's pretty well a given the other four who were with them aren't vacationing in the Bahamas.

Saudi interior minister confirms 15 hijackers were Saudi citizens

The Saudi gov't says they are dead. You have now been given as concrete evidence showing the hijackers are dead as concrete evidence can get. Are you willing to finally throw these ridiculous conspiracy stories in the trash or are they too sexy sounding for you to give them up even if it means you have to go back on your word?

That is reported in US News. Good grief. I do believe they reported Global Warming too (eye roll)

Okay, you know what it is? Once you know what's REALLY going on (see: Illuminati unless of course, you're going say THEY don't exist) it's hard to give the Global cabal the benefit of doubt when every single thing points to their involvement or remains, questionable. Listen, I was merely a NY bystander watching TV that day. The victim families don't believe this either. What does THAT say? They already got millions so it's not about money. They want (demand) the TRUTH!!!

The Trusters, to me, remind me of a devoted spouse who does NOT want to recognize/admit that their spouse is cheating no matter how many examples of infidelity you show them. There's a blanket of denial over their eyes because there is no way they are ready for the ramification of such implications.
That's how I see this.

PNAC was enacted by Papa Bush. Baba Bush executed it with side-kick Cheney. If that weren't enough, cave dwelling CIA-backed binLaden DENIED this. That's right........DENIED this.
It doesn't take much more evidence but alas....there was!!!!!!

If you want to prove that these 19 hijackers are dead, I will need to hear this from their families with an impartial translator. Not via the newspapers nor TV news. Sorry. Once bitten, twice cynical.

Thanks though

edit on 16-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have to say, I am somewhat puzzled at the adulation showered on Jesse Ventura.

Has everyone forgotten what he did for a living, before entering "politics"? And, this latest trend of his, seems to be indicative of the many others who are so easily convinced by just about any "conspiracy" that comes down the pike....

Anyhow, it sure seems to me that either Jesse has lost a few of his marbles, OR he has made the conscious decision to ride this particular gravy train of profit (the "9/11 conspiracy") without regard to his own credibility.

I mean...do I have to point out the obvious? The "85 cameras" at the Pentagon nonsense?? This man was in the Navy, after all. You have to give him that much...yet, he truly comes off as a buffoon, lately.

Seems to me, people who present themselves in comical a manner are either doing it "tongue-in-cheek" (AKA, 'acting'), or have truly lost their minds.

Finally, it is increasingly difficult to take Jesse Ventura seriously, in ANY of his bits, for the lack of rationality and logic, AND because....well, because he resembles this fictional TV character so closely:

Enjoy!!

Oh, and lest it not be pounded home, often enough...the "OP" of this thread?? Those of you who may not know, should check out the history of the person who is (almost certainly) behind the screen name....as well as MANY others, recently. All with the same purpose. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM.

"Hasselhoff2010"
"GayPilot"
"TiffanyInLA"

Just the three I can remember offhand, in only the last several weeks. SAME person. AND, since ATS staff find, and shut them down so quickly, I can only presume the SAME IP address each time.

Pathetic, dontcha think??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your right, after looking at the post history of the OP, would seem interesting to say the least!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ok... I am not being aggressive or mean...

But how the heck can we prove that? It is impossible to prove that.. So an impossibility is the only way? lets try something plausible.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Show me footage of a plane hitting the pentagon and i will stop thinking is may have been something else, like a missile. You prove your argument that the "official story is correct and i will listen.

Problem is, you cannot, your chose to side with the BS official story, even when more intelligent and informed people tell you it was not possible. you seem to have a magic lamp that dispels al the questions so obvious and apparent to millions worldwide i want you to tell us your version.

Even people like Max Keiser are starting to get the picture. Your mocking is hilarious, based upon nothing but government hear - say. You truly are either asleep or a shill. Good luck to you on your devious quest.

The truth will out and people like you will be made to look like the gullible fools you really are.

I don't dislike you, i pity you.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

The same could be said for you as well? Can you submit video evidence that a missile hit the pentagon? No you cannot, so who should be pitied?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you want to prove that these 19 hijackers are dead, I will need to hear this from their families with an impartial translator. Not via the newspapers nor TV news. Sorry. Once bitten, twice cynical.

Stop moving the goalposts or go hire a translator and track down the family yourself. Their family knows they're dead, everyone that knew them knows they're dead, the Saudi government knows they're dead, but truthers are still oblivious to this.

I do believe they reported Global Warming too (eye roll)

Oh no, not science...in the newspaper!?!? Preposterous I say!

Illuminati unless of course, you're going say THEY don't exist)

They don't exist.

The victim families don't believe this either. What does THAT say?

It probably means their arguments are based on emotion rather than reason, if anything.

There's a blanket of denial over their eyes because there is no way they are ready for the ramification of such implications.

Sounds like a truther...

...cave dwelling...

Yes, they're just cavemen. Honestly, the terrorists involved in 9/11 are probably more intelligent than 99% of truthers, and equally misled in their beliefs.

tl;dr - go hire a translator and track the families down if you believe everyone else is lying.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I never said a missle hit the pentagon did i?

Ignorant fool

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11

Show me footage of a plane hitting the pentagon and i will stop thinking is may have been something else, like a missile..

Who's the ignorant fool? In your own comment your suggesting on the contrary?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"Like a missle"

Can you not read?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

I can read just fine, but you clearly suggested on the like. Now that I used your own comment to discredit you, now your trying to save face....thats ok...keep tryin kid~

We all know your argument holds no merit~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Ok... I am not being aggressive or mean...

But how the heck can we prove that? It is impossible to prove that.. So an impossibility is the only way? lets try something plausible.

I'm not saying you, per se, needs to prove this, but what would it take if someone (like the government or a millionaire with means to) travel to the Middle East and interview these 19 families? Doesn't seem that hard. In fact, seems fairly simple.
At the same time, doesn't seem that difficult to unleash all the videos at the Pentagon either.

You see, the more they "don't" (do things to appease their disgruntle untrusting nation) the more it looks like they 'did" (back-stabbed us all).

By the way, why the HELL are we still fighting? Huh? I don't hear ya? What's that you say? To thwart more attacks?
I see.
Thank you.

Now, let's fly those flags, cheer our soldiers, swear our POTUS never lies and be thankful to be part of the greatest nation on Earth that most countries, hate!

Hip hip hooray!

edit on 16-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And now you resort to calling me "kid" classic. You have difficulty understanding arguments you resort to poo slinging.

As i said, it isn't my fault you struggle with English, go back and read my comment, i never said it was a missile. "like a missile, does not mean i said it was a missile.

Dear me, no wonder Corrupt Government and corporation get away with what they do when faced with intellect like yours.

Like taking candy form a baby.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Max Keiser, someone who arguably knows more about financial shenanigans than anyone commenting on this thread- including me, has started to get the picture.

Many a fool on ATS will undoubtedly disagree but i don't.

The evidence is there for those who wish to see, and open their eyes as opposed to other orifices.
9/11 was used as a pretext for the invasion of the middle east.

Although no one has all the answers, only idiots would chose to swallow what they were fed by the MSM.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join