It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Pentagon - Jesse Ventura Speaks With Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Conversations with various Pentagon Witnesses -

Links to full conversations -

Full links:

Albert Hemphill:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Steve Storti:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lee Evey:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Keith Wheelhouse:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Alan Wallace:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Noel Sepulveda:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Major Lincoln Lieber:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Rev. Henry Ticknor:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Michael Defina:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Penny Elgas:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Father Stephen McGraw:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lloyd England:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Donald Bouchoux:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Robert Leonard:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Tom Trapasso:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Dave Winslow:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Stuart Artman:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Daryl Donley:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Vin Narayanan:
s1.zetaboards.com...

------------------------

more here - s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just watched the episode and WOW! All I can say is there are some pretty interesting facts.

Fact 1: Donalds Rumsfield 09/10/01 speaks about 2.3 trillion dollars coming up missing from tax payers. Anything with that much money would launch a HIGH scale investigation

Fact 2: 09/11/01 Plane, Missile, Bomb hits pentagon in the computer network in the financial division completely knocking out all the computers that kept record of the 2.3 trillion dollars and their for no investigation could be done since well....the computers are gone.

Fact 3: Cell phone calls could not be placed on a plane that was so high up and have NO equipped backseat phones.

Fact 4: A highly surveillance building having over 100 security camera on the outside and only ONE camera caught the "plane, missile, bomb" hit the building....

I think there is more to what the government is saying. Plus where and what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? That is a LOT of money to go missing and no trail to where it went since the trail has been blown up....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Just watched the episode and WOW! All I can say is there are some pretty interesting facts.

Fact 1: Donalds Rumsfield 09/10/01 speaks about 2.3 trillion dollars coming up missing from tax payers. Anything with that much money would launch a HIGH scale investigation

Fact 2: 09/11/01 Plane, Missile, Bomb hits pentagon in the computer network in the financial division completely knocking out all the computers that kept record of the 2.3 trillion dollars and their for no investigation could be done since well....the computers are gone.

Fact 3: Cell phone calls could not be placed on a plane that was so high up and have NO equipped backseat phones.

Fact 4: A highly surveillance building having over 100 security camera on the outside and only ONE camera caught the "plane, missile, bomb" hit the building....

I think there is more to what the government is saying. Plus where and what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? That is a LOT of money to go missing and no trail to where it went since the trail has been blown up....

Supposidly they later accounted for most of the $2.3 trillion as clerical errors...
This from a country with an IRS that locks people up for a few bucks..??????

You really do have to wonder..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It was so funny watching my dad watch this. Hes really into conspiracies but he's also really pro-anything-the-government-does-and-if-you-question-it-youre-a-terrorist...he was yelling at the tv! And I'm like dad seriously you cant argue with people who 1) arent really there and 2) know a hell of a lot more than you do (my dad thinks the world is 6000 years old by the way..)

very amusing...and the episode itself, very informative and though a little overly dramatic I think it still made its impact.

The question is though why are they letting this stuff air?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is the best 911 program to be presented on National TV thus far.
Hard hitting and accurate. Plus, pointed fingers at Rummy and Cheney as the perps which most of us already knew.
I'm pleased to finally get (some) of the aviation irregularities out into the light of day.
One step closer to the investigation we all want and need... maybe it will happen.
When it does the house of cards will crumble, if America doesn't collapse first. It's a real race.
And as a side note, I stop reading whenever Good Old Dave comes up on the net.
Does anybody else feel his 2 cents is worth less than that amount. .

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
This is the best 911 program to be presented on National TV thus far.
Hard hitting and accurate. Plus, pointed fingers at Rummy and Cheney as the perps which most of us already knew.
I'm pleased to finally get (some) of the aviation irregularities out into the light of day.
One step closer to the investigation we all want and need... maybe it will happen.
When it does the house of cards will crumble, if America doesn't collapse first. It's a real race.
And as a side note, I stop reading whenever Good Old Dave comes up on the net.
Does anybody else feel his 2 cents is worth less than that amount. .

I am one of the many people who *know* 9/11 was an inside job. Am just patiently waiting for the real truth to come out and become common knowledge.

Good ol Dave and his mates (Wheedwacker, Dereks etc) are a sure sign that there is a top level deep coverup happening. Every post that presents evidence of the inside job is attacked and obfuscated - not sensibly refuted because of course that is impossible. I read the speed of Daves entry into post as the real importance and relavance. He's generally first page of any decent post. Gotta hand it to him, he doesnt get a lot of sleep.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Also, shouldn't the FBI etc be investigating why these nobodies were allowed into these facikities to train?
It's not like the average Joe is allowed on these things..

What are you on about? Visit Darling Harbour, Sydney and you can use a CASA approved 737 flight sim!

More "truther quality" research!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You truly haven't researched??

Also, shouldn't the FBI etc be investigating why these nobodies were allowed into these facikities to train?
It's not like the average Joe is allowed on these things..

They weren't "nobodies"! They had Airman's Certificates, and money....pigeons ripe for plucking (in the eyes of the simulator operators at the time)....

Some blog postings I found, as recently as 2007-2008 (AND, certainly BEFORE 9/11, if had the money, they were happy to separate it from you, for time in a simulator....):

(from "767300"):

Full motion simulators for hire?
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of the airlines in the states hire out their simulators to the public as they do in the UK.

www.virtualaviation.co.uk

I will be in the New york Boston area from the 11th to the 24th of October this year and my wife wants to to do something for me for our anniversary.

Im thinking 767/757.

Regards

James

I know United Airlines do. I have seen many people hire out the 777 simulator. How you go about it I would have no clue, but ask Steve Becker or Norbert Bosch as they are two that I have seen go into a full 777 sim.

www.mycockpit.org...

Just ONE example of an online conversation I found.

Within the post is mention of a company I have looked into before ...(was once thinking of arranging an ATS "meet and greet", and simulator demonstration, with video camera to record it, to investigate the 9/11 flying part...didn't gather enough interest):

www.virtualaviation.co.uk...

Within their site: Flight Simulator Experiences - Airline Pilot for a Day!

You can see that not only that company in the UK, but there is another in Australia and New Zealand:

www.bcl.com.au...

(Actually, that's in Tasmania...I once saw a company in NZ, can't foind it now....thought it was part of the UK company, not sure....).

Oh, I finally found an older post of mine, other thread, where I did the research for more places that rent simulators:

There's always the Pan Am Academy, old standby, been around since I can remember....

www.panamacademy.com...

Have no idea on their policy about one-off simulator rentals.....

___
Here's Virtual Aviation in the UK, caters to anyone (apparently) willing to pay. Perhaps we should put together a junket? I'll offer my services as tutor free of charge.

Update: Checking their site, hmmmmm.....well, found their "1-hour experience" in a selection of airliners SIms (no 757) at about 600 pound sterling. Whew! Like, $900 or so.....
___

ATS member turbofan once started a thread where he had contacted someone in Canada (Tino blocked the identity, but based on the recorded phone conversation, and accent, I guessed Toronto, possibly Air Canada). They offered Sim time, forget the price. $350-450 per hour would be the general rate, I would think.
Here's the Air Canada site, FYI: www.aircanada.com...
___
Found this about Delta:

Pilots can rent time in the simulators. If you’re pilot qualified to train in a large jet simulator, here’s the contact info:

Email: [email protected]

blog.delta.com...

Sounds a bit vague, the "qualified to train in large jet" comment....obviously, screening out potential Saudi hijackers is a top priority nowadays....but that would entail "profiling", and isn't "politically correct", I suppose....
___

I think that IF you already have some light airplane time (I'm guessing at least a little??) then experiencing a real airliner, at least in simulation, would be eye-opening for you.

Full post here.

So, basically...some companies out there STILL happy to take your money. Others, particularly if you already have a license.

Though I know some very frequent flyers that have been invited to try out airline simulators....

Just one of their perks....and offered FOR FREE. Sims aren't cheap to operate....

edit on 18 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Despite the previous poster calling me a truther, I really don;t spend all my time in 9/11 threads.
But I hadn't heard mention of simulator training before..
I see your other post but there is no date to show me when this was posted and your previous link just mentions training in Malaysia with no other details about time spent or dates..

I do note the links you provided that have dates show startups of 2005 and 2008 although I would say the Pan Am one has been around longer..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I'm sorry, but you actually believed all of this garbage?!? Just because it was on Jesse's "conspiracy" show?

This is the sort of thing that is commonly repeated (and is false, BTW) at many "9/11 conspiracy" websites....seems that Jesse, and his producers, either are complete morons, not doing ample research, and just accepting what the see online...OR, are not stupid, and just "cashing in" on the latest fad...which is the "9/11 truth" bandwagon. Guaranteed TV ratings, I suppose.....

In the first place, it was mentioned as part of the investigation that determined a vast number of accounting errors, over a very long time span...a span of many years....if you pay attention, you will realize it (this announcement by Rummy) was an indictment, as slap in the face, at the previous administration! It was a veiled criticism of Clinton, and his Pentagon appointees who managed during his term.

Secondly....does NO ONE see how illogical it is, to make the claim that Rummy "knew" of the attacks ahead of time, based on THAT press conference...THE DAY BEFORE 9/11??!! How ridiculous is that? Think on it, real hard....

NOT a "fact" at all!!! Instead of blindly accepting what is told you, check out the sources and details. OR, just stay ignorant, and believe "conspiracy crap"....that the Government, and the Pentagon, don't back up their data.....in multiple locations.

Also, NOT a "fact"!!

The (very few) actual cell phone calls that connected were brief....AND were made when the airplanes involved were at low altitudes, just minutes before the impacts. AND, lie #2 of "fact 3"?? ALL FOUR airliners had AirFones installed!! Look it up!!

??? A little while back, I think in this thread, the "number" was "85"! What is so difficult to understand, here?

This nonsense figure of "85", or even "100" cameras? People just hear it, nod and go "Uh huh"???

Were all "85" cameras bunched around the same location, at he Pentagon? ALL aimed at the same spot?

OR, is it a massively large building...and OFFICE building (and not particularly "secure", not then....even now, you can still walk or drive up pretty close, without ID....there's a Visitor's Parking area, a large bus terminal, and the Metro station, inside too....). You will get challenged if you attempt to enter without proper passes, of course....and cameras focus on ENTRANCES and other sites, not the middle of one of the exterior walls!!!

Really....can't believe people accept this garbage....just because it's from Jesse Ventura? Even funnier, when you pay attention to his history.....

Just a reminder, kids! Steroids = Bad!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Moving goalposts, because the sites I found only "started up" after 9/11??

You were sceptical that the 9/11 hijackers could get simulator time, because (as you said) they were "nobodies"...what ever that meant. (?)

I showed you that you CAN buy Sim time, even in an era of post-9/11 (and greater scrutiny as to reason and motives).

BEFORE 9/11, all you had to do was ask, at just about any airline or other facility that had a suite of full-motion simulators, and schedule in with them...as long as you were willing to pay.

There are venues ALL OVER the World!!! How do you think airlines train their pilots, in countries besides the USA and UK and Australia? Most airlines that are large enough will eventually establish their own "training centers"...but, it IS a huge expense (Sims are priced at somewhere around $10-$15 million, just for the device and computers...plus, you have to build a facility to house them, and the hydraulics, and technical support to repair and keep it operating, etc. Alternative is to make contracts with outside vendors, which is what smaller airlines do. They weigh the cost of doing it that way, versus the "in-house" idea, where the initial costs are amortized, and savings realized once they stop paying others for their training facilities...AND, they can also bring in revenue by RENTING out their equipment, too....).

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

This nonsense figure of "85", or even "100" cameras? People just hear it, nod and go "Uh huh"???

Were all "85" cameras bunched around the same location, at he Pentagon? ALL aimed at the same spot?

OR, is it a massively large building...and OFFICE building (and not particularly "secure", not then....even now, you can still walk or drive up pretty close, without ID....there's a Visitor's Parking area, a large bus terminal, and the Metro station, inside too....). You will get challenged if you attempt to enter without proper passes, of course....and cameras focus on ENTRANCES and other sites, not the middle of one of the exterior walls!!!

So WW, how many cameras did they have and where were they??
You seem to know so much about them...
And the impact was very close to the heilpad, surely that would have been a high security zone..
And what about the CCTV footage that was supposidly confiscated from other locations, is that a lie???

Oh and BTW...A $2.3 trillion accounting error?
Even over a few years that is a ridiculous amount of money..
Probably double the US GDP at the time...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Weedwhacker, can you post ONE video of ONE pilot being able to execute the maneuver's of the flight path before and into the Pentagon in a top grade simulator? Your talk is wearing thin.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Moving goalposts, because the sites I found only "started up" after 9/11??

Me moving goalposts???
It's you that have stated over and over that any trainee pilot could do what was done on 9/11 but only recently have you mentioned simulator training..
Or can you show me the earliest post that you mentioned this??

Also, is there any actual proof that the hijackers actually trained in a simulator?
As I said, your link just mentioned Malaysia with no real details...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

Weedwhacker, can you post ONE video of ONE pilot being able to execute the maneuver's of the flight path before and into the Pentagon in a top grade simulator? Your talk is wearing thin.

Yes, the Pentagon flight was quite a feat for an inexperienced pilot..
I've heard of ace pilots who have died in accidents caused by ground effect..
Imagine the control to fly that jet so low over a fair distance and not even skim the ground...
Yes, WW, we all know he supposidly took out the poles but he didn't even touch the lawn...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Well, if these two "facts" are representative of the video, then I do not need to watch it, because its obviously a very poorly researched episode.

"Fact 1" Not once did Donald Rumsfeld state there were 2.3 trillion dollars missing. Not once. He was giving a speech about the need to modernize and fully network the computers at the Pentagon. The 2.3 trillion he was referring to, was accounting adjustments that were made that did not have enough supporting documentation according to the GAO auditors. One of the reasons why the books were in such a mess was that there was financial information on almost a dozen different computer systems at the Pentagon, half of which were incompatible with the others.

Not to mention, it wasnt NEW news. The 2.3 trillion was something being talked about before George Bush was the President or Donald Rumsfeld the SecDef.

AP story March 2000
hv.greenspun.com...

PBS story Feb 2001
www.pbs.org...

Interview with Donald Rumsfeld, June 2001.
www.defense.gov...

Nor did they forget about it post 9/11
www.dodig.mil...

Not to mention in a Armed Forces Press story, Feb. 20, 2002, it was reported that as they streamlined and upgraded systems they had been able to reconcile the numbers so that the 2.3 trillion, was down to 700 billion.

So much for the "facts" it wasn't 2.3 trillion in cash, and it wasnt forgotten about in the aftermath.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

reconcile the numbers so that the 2.3 trillion, was down to 700 billion.

Wow, what a relief..They only missplace $700 billion then..

BTW, that was still probably one years GDP at the time...

I also love the vids of Government where I think its the Fed oversight person is asked if they know what the Fed did with $9 trillion 8 months earlier and the official hasn't got a clue..!!!

Absolutely amazing....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My apologies ww. I seen the dutch video in a previous post.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And the number is much, much lower today.

Its still amazing how many people are completely clueless about the subject. Of course, if Pentagon beancounters think there are TWO USS Abraham Lincolns.....I can see why civilians wouldn't understand......
edit on 18-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: added

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

And the number is much, much lower today.

Its still amazing how many people are completely clueless about the subject. Of course, if Pentagon beancounters think there are TWO USS Abraham Lincolns.....I can see why civilians wouldn't understand......
edit on 18-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: added

Like I said earlier. there are trillions of dollars out there that the governmentb has no idea about..
The $9 trillion vid was amazing...
How can you let the Fed move that much money around and not know where it's going??

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join