Only by sound could their [Serpent] faces be seen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would like to point out first of all as I noticed throughout this the debate of whether the emerald tablets, thoth, etc are real, that even if you had the tablets in your hand, you could not prove that they are real. They "defy the laws of ionization" or something like that, meaning that you could not prove that they were made yesterday or 50,000 yrs ago. No decay of carbon isotope, no rust, oxidization, nothing.

Now, about this sound, created through the light of man which reveals the serpent. This kind of goes along with what shiva2012 said. I saw a show about atlantis and it said the egyptians had an onk (spelling?) symbol which was a key of sorts to the creation of man. Shaped like a cross, except with a circle atop a T kind of shape, they said there was 7 primary white light colors for one arm of the T and 5 dark colors for the other (like yin and yang?) anyway the 7 just so happened to match the colors of the 7 chakras R-O-Y-G-B-I-V . I also noticed something elsewhere on the internet about Solfeggio Ascension Frequencies, which are specific frequencies of sound designed to awaken the chakras. Could these Solfeggio sounds have something to do with it?

Also the sound was supposed to "ring" like the baying of a hound, and a sort of low sound was mentioned, but isn't howling closer to a "ringing" sound

<< 1  2  3   >>

join