It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only by sound could their [Serpent] faces be seen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, Vagabond, I've read that Thoth was the first incarnation of Hermes Trismegistus, Hermes himself the second, and in reason with his name, there should be a third somewhere.

Also, the way it seems is that there is still much debate on their connection and it hasn't been solved either way.

I haven't posted again in awhile due to my new job, but I will be adding more shortly.

MrC

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I've been following this thread, because I've been reading the Emerald Tablets for a while now and IMO they contain some really 'hot stuff'. The latest they could have been written is 1925 (-ish, the 'translation' date) which long predates Icke's talk of shape-shifting reptiles, and the discovery of a chamber-like space under the Sphinx both of which are mentioned in the Tablets (if rather obliquely). If not conclusive, then it is at least interesting.

I found this link about Thoth - www.themystica.com...

"... according to legend, Thoth/Hermes gave to his successors the Book of Thoth, or the "Key to Immortality," which contained ... the expansion of consciousness that would enable mankind to behold the gods."

Now, this is an interesting concept, to me. Among the reptile-talk are reports of certain individuals who claim to have seen prominent leaders transform on their TV screens. Clearly, if this were happening in a physical sense we would all see it. However, if the individuals concerned are more psychically attuned than most then it may follow that they are seeing the Astral projection of what antiquity termed "the Gods". Is this the 'expansion of consciousness'?

I'm reading "High Priests, Quantum genes" by Michael Hayes. He has found that the genetic code, quantum physics and practically everything else (!) comforms to the rules of musical structure. I haven't finished it yet, but the deal is that the Universe follows the rules of music. This is fascinating, but particularly in view of the Tablet line quoted "Only by sound could their [Serpent] faces be seen". Sound & light waves interacting to create the perception of reality.

" There are stories, or theories, concerning the Book of Thoth, some say at first in was kept in a temple in a sealed golden box, and used in the ancient Mysteries. When the practice of these Mysteries declined, it was carried to another unknown land, where it still exists after being safely preserved, and it still leads disciples to the presence of the Immortals. Others hold the Book of Thoth is actually the Tarot deck. "

Seems to me that this 'unknown land' could well be in South America.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What note shatters emerald? Maybe in reading the note (singing) the tablets broke. That might be interesting to investigate. Anyone know?

I claim no responsibility for this wild bit of conjecture. heh

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, Jesus, etc, etc.

Immortality of the Soul, not physical immortality. That is what is being offerred. Alchemical formulaes dont make Gold, they are coded references for an audience with your creator.

Gold, Platinum, Uranium all the heavier elements are created by the explosion of a star, a supernovae. There is no force great enough on earth or our present sun to create these atoms. The pressure and heat required to produce heavy elements can only come from exploding stars.

Emerald Tablets sell books, tapes, and lecture circuits by people that should know better.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
makess sense because all images are created by sound or vibrations. All matter is made of electromagnetic energy.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r
hey while im here does anyone know a website where i can convert english into Egyptian hieroglyphs?

HEIROGLYPH GENERATOR

Here you go. Have fun. I plan on using a dremel tool with a diamond tip to carve prophesies in sandstone slabs and take them hiking in the mountains.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Their sound is like "the bay of a hound," which rings clear and like a bell. This may just refer to the resonation of their sound because a bay of a hound would be fairly low-pitch. So I'm guessing the sound would be somewhat high-pitch bordering on becoming light.

So, to lift the veil, there is SOUND, WORD, voice of LIGHT, CURVES. This is a word or sound that only man can make. Anyone have an idea of what this sound may be, only speakable by through the light of man?

A sound like light itself...

I think this could be harmonics / overtone singing - deep voice with clear frequencies
listen here
infolink : home3.inet.tele.dk...

Hermes Trismegistus, Thrice Great Hermes, the scribe of the Gods, as the ancient Greeks named the mystical Egyptian God Thoth, was said to create by the sound of his voice alone. The sacred writings of the ancient mystery Schools over the world, were attributed to him as mediator of divinely revealed wisdom. In thus center of learning the knowledge of sound was a highly refined since based upon an understanding of vibration as the primary causative form of the universe.

The pineal is rich in neuromelanin, which, according to scientist Frank Barr, is a phase-timing, information processing interface molecule which is a photo transducer. This is a substance which has the ability, among other traits, of absorbing and converting light energy to sound.
It also has the ability to turn sound energy into light. Barr believes that melanin and its brain counterpart, neuromelanin, may be the key link between the mind and the brain.

Through stimulation of the pineal gland, neuromelanin is produced. Neuromelanin, a light-sensitive compound triggers the release of a substance which contains phosphorus, a light-producing chemical. By stimulating the pineal gland through vocal harmonics, it may be possible that actual fields of light around the body are enhanced.

While this phenomenon is not too widely known, there does seem to be some reference to it in certain texts.
Dhyani Ywahoo, a Native American medicine woman, writes in "Voices of Our Ancestors", that in the Ancient Mystery Schools the initiations were held in total darkness. The initiates had to be able to produce their own light.
May be this was done through the creation of vocal harmonics. Spiritual scientist J. J. Hurtak writes of the phenomenon of creating light through the pineal gland in The Keys of Enoch:

�The 'light' which activates the pineal gland is not the conventional light of the sun... the brain produces its own light field on a molecular level... our neurocircuitry can produce its own light field�.

I do this since 1994. In a period when i did this up to 5 hours a day, there was always a blue light that fulfilled the room. Sometimes people who looked at me in concerts while i was overtone singing, reported to see my aura.

The most interesting experiences were at combination of overtone singing, psychedelics and looking into a mirror. I came into contact with the brotherhood of the snake, saw my own head change into that of a snake etc. ...
but thats another story

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
So I'm guessing the sound would be somewhat high-pitch bordering on becoming light.

I gotta question about what you said here.
I heard there are different types of light. The light we see. Then at the end of that spectrum (the borderline) you enter other types of light infared, blue light, on and on, gamma rays on and on.

Are you saying at the borderline of the highest end sound is the border of low level light?
And what would the other border of sound start to become? (the lowest end of sound say... uber uber bass) Solids? Which solids?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It seems that all things have their own distinct frequency. Humans, the earth, animals, plants, and even bacteria are all know to have a specific frequency, and even certain brain patterns have a specific frequency. There are a few machines (ie, the Rife Machine, scalar technology, the HAARP, etc) that were specifically made to induce frequencies. Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me at all if, by inducing a frequency, that it would be possible to negate the illusion made by the "serpents". The real mystery would be what that frequency (frequencies) is/are. Maybe the opposite of the baying of a hound, and since baying hounds tend to be very deep, maybe something high-pitched???? I think it would be hilarious to blast a frequency right when Bush is speaking and watch him turn into a serpent right in front of everyone.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to point out 1 thing.

This, of course, means you have to ignore all the hieroglyphs that appear on the monuments and in the houses and in the bakeries and in the other buildings around the pyramids... where people were writing about building the pyramid and where Cheops is mentioned specifically.

Wrong, but right.

The Egyptians were not the preserving type, they would often deface or change hyroglyphs to better suit the Pharoah, there is 1 Pharoah that is almost completely erased from hyroglyphs, he was the one who first thought of a 1 supreme god, his dynasty flopped and he was removed from the records.

So you basically said, that if I go to the empire state building, Carve my name into the side, then in 5000 years, I will be recognized as the builder?

Sorry man, but yeah...the egyptians did change there hyroglyphs and liked to excagerate. The pharaoh that put the stone slab infront of the sphinx, for example.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

The book by Zecharia Sitchin’s, ‘When Time Began’, contains more information about this Thoth/Quetzalcoatl connection. After the conquest of the Mayas by the Spaniards, the cities were abandoned and the treasures of the temples forgotten.

Sitchin stands accussed of picking and choosing his translations and mythologies, on the verge of outright making it up, on the subject of Sumerian texts and "Nibiru". I'll get details on that later, but you can probably find them with a search on the site for Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. (George Noory has guests trashing Sitchin- that's a SERIOUS sign of credibility problems in the fringe-theorist world)

Slow down here. I have Zecharia Sitchin's book right here in front of me. In fact, ouf of his 6 main books, "When Time Began" is the one I am currently up to. I have roughly 5 more pages to go before finnishing it. Then I'm off to read "Cosmic Code" next. In one of Zitchin's books does he talk about any Emerald Tablets.

Next, Sitchin at the end of every book lists ALL of his sources. So he is not making anything up. And everything he mentions can be verified and checked on by anyone who takes the time and makes the effort.

G. Noory is the only one who is a supposed critic of Sitchin. A closer examination of Noory quickly shows he does NOT try to refute Sitchen and Sitchen's sources. Noory instead resorts to making a name for himself by trying to nag, harrague, Sitchen. The "I got my 5 seconds of fame" tactic.

Last Sitchen does not ONLY use Sumarian sources. He uses sources from Akkad, Assyria, Babylon, Phonecia, Rome, Greece, Egypt, Ethiopia, Asia, Europe, Britian, S. America, C. America, N. America, and many, many, more sources. All of which he lists.

It should be understood that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been and still is a temple of initiation into the mysteries. Jesus, Solomon, Apollonius and others were initiated there.

Why did you have to say that? If I can't disprove that in the next 30 minutes I'll have no choice but to renounce Christ. (not really). How are you going to tell me that Jesus was initiated there? I am assuming you have proof of some kind that you just forgot to show us. I just sort of assumed that if there was documentation on Jesus at all, the bible would be the place to look. Luke Chapter 4 makes it clean enough to me that he was at the temple in Jerusalem when Satan tempted him, and the mountain in the wilderness is traditionally located near the dead sea. Moot point though, because it was a mountain in the wilderness, not a pyramid in the desert.

Vagabond,

Don't get bent out of shape over it. It's not Jamuhn's quote. It's a quote from the top 3 internet sites on it. Google "Emerald Stones" and browse the top 3 picks and read it for yourself. It's 75% mumbo jumbo. Jesus aka Jehushua was never inside the Great Pyramids. He was not a priest. LOL!
But if Jamuhn wants to believe there exists 13 ancient books let him.
The most silliest part is that those sites claim some modern day guy (in 1925) for some unknown reason recieved a mission to get the books from S. America and return them to Egypt. Who's the mystery person who told him where they were located in S. America? Why after he got them would he need "permission" to translate them?

And Jamuhn, if you are going to touch on Sitchin, then [bi]go all the way! Go out and buy and read all his books! You'll be drowning in the true history of Thoth. He was a god yes. But he's a 3rd generation god. He's wise yes. But it was his father who tought him. And his father had another god named Anu who was above him and his leader.

After reading the first 6 main books by Sitchen. Read "Genisis Revisited", and his newest book released in 2004 "The Lost Book of Enki".

[edit on 1-2-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

[edit on 1-2-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
3 years since the last post but yet I am urged to post.
A couple of topics I will discus
1> Tone. in respect to light perception
2> Emerald tablets. not in any way Christian or about alchemy

1.>Through personal experience on many a journey with the aid of magic mushrooms, acid, and then from the knowledge attained without the use of such things, I can validate that the tone of ones self and their surrounding will change the precepts of the 4th dimension which is light/consciousness. Hence the different tones of the chakras in the body and outside the body open one to different levels of consciousness and of light. Also many musicians can channel such expressions to even go as far as telling a story passed down through tone, which is a visible story in the 4th dimension. Once open to this plane of light/consciousness which is the moment of now, one is always aware of this truth or that it is, even though may not currently reside in the upper levels of light/consciousness. One that is aware or awakened tends to be a slave to the tone that is or that one produces, in order to change such tones thus becoming dharma impacted by karma respectively, determined by ones belief system and state of self worthiness, one will change or become victim to tones. Judgment, is the journey through light, the weighing of the feather of matt (Egypt), thus when nearly free from distortion of light one with there current tone can recognize another’s tone, if that others tone is negative or their personal karma (judgment) upon themselves reflects that it can be perceived as them looking like a demon or sick or evil. Notice I say when nearly free from distortion, with out any distortion all is one and all is seen at their highest potential seeing past another’s personal views of themselves.

2.>The Emerald Tablets are absolutely not based on Christianity, and the only thing that is remotely comparable to alchemy is the supposed construct of the tablets themselves, which in my opinion is of light and not of earthly material. The basic theme of the Emerald Tablets is that all is formless, all is light, and all is one, and once realized one is free to travel through the different words of light without losing ones self. Even though Christians try to claim a few of the same themes the teachings are not even close. In Christianity all is Christ, which is light, but is not formless, for form has been given to and is that of Christ, all other forms from other religions and belief systems are deemed evil or not equal to that of Christ. Therefore creating false perception on many culture and judgments which lead to bondage by there karma and belief system, binding the covenant together separating them from others and imprisoning the spirit to that in which the church wants. I could go into much more detail but this fact alone unequivocally separates the two doctrines. Alchemy is never mentioned in the tablets not ever once it is a book about different layers of light/consciousness which is separated from earthly materials. The tablets themselves or the description of their construct does not have to be taken to literally mean some kind of super metal or crystal, but all attributes can be associated with light. Light never changes once a cognition is known by one of the light it can be retrieved by another through the light many hundreds of thousands years later thus is indestructible.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
3 years since the last post but yet I am urged to post.
A couple of topics I will discus
1> Tone. in respect to light perception
2> Emerald tablets. not in any way Christian or about alchemy

1.>Through personal experience on many a journey with the aid of magic mushrooms, acid, and then from the knowledge attained without the use of such things, I can validate that the tone of ones self and their surrounding will change the precepts of the 4th dimension which is light/consciousness. Hence the different tones of the chakras in the body and outside the body open one to different levels of consciousness and of light. Also many musicians can channel such expressions to even go as far as telling a story passed down through tone, which is a visible story in the 4th dimension. Once open to this plane of light/consciousness which is the moment of now, one is always aware of this truth or that it is, even though may not currently reside in the upper levels of light/consciousness. One that is aware or awakened tends to be a slave to the tone that is or that one produces, in order to change such tones thus becoming dharma impacted by karma respectively, determined by ones belief system and state of self worthiness, one will change or become victim to tones. Judgment, is the journey through light, the weighing of the feather of matt (Egypt), thus when nearly free from distortion of light one with there current tone can recognize another’s tone, if that others tone is negative or their personal karma (judgment) upon themselves reflects that it can be perceived as them looking like a demon or sick or evil. Notice I say when nearly free from distortion, with out any distortion all is one and all is seen at their highest potential seeing past another’s personal views of themselves.

2.>The Emerald Tablets are absolutely not based on Christianity, and the only thing that is remotely comparable to alchemy is the supposed construct of the tablets themselves, which in my opinion is of light and not of earthly material. The basic theme of the Emerald Tablets is that all is formless, all is light, and all is one, and once realized one is free to travel through the different words of light without losing ones self. Even though Christians try to claim a few of the same themes the teachings are not even close. In Christianity all is Christ, which is light, but is not formless, for form has been given to and is that of Christ, all other forms from other religions and belief systems are deemed evil or not equal to that of Christ. Therefore creating false perception on many culture and judgments which lead to bondage by there karma and belief system, binding the covenant together separating them from others and imprisoning the spirit to that in which the church wants. I could go into much more detail but this fact alone unequivocally separates the two doctrines. Alchemy is never mentioned in the tablets not ever once it is a book about different layers of light/consciousness which is separated from earthly materials. The tablets themselves or the description of their construct does not have to be taken to literally mean some kind of super metal or crystal, but all attributes can be associated with light. Light never changes once a cognition is known by one of the light it can be retrieved by another through the light many hundreds of thousands years later thus is indestructible.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fallinghigh

Months after your post I just want to add that many people try and tried to find everything outside one being rather accepting a basically aspect: "one is formless". I had trouble at first to seek inside of my existence instead of thinking about an outer "form" about "atlantis", "amenti", "pyramids", "fetters", etc. Someone recently said: "Each one of us has an own space and it is as big as the Universe". It is really important to seek for all this WITHIN ourselves. One are All.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Interesting that this thread has been brought alive again :0

I've just finished reading 'The Giza Powerplant' by Christopher Dunn, www.gizapower.com...

He surmises that the Pyramids were huge powerplants that generated sound back in the day, I wonder if this was the sound mentioned in the tablets?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I got it maybe a whistle???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join