It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am reptilian and proud of it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Since it's winter, and most of the Western hemisphere is in the middle of a little ice-age, this might not be the best timing for your question.
Could you please repeat it in...ooooohhhhh, let's say July/August?

So much for global warming...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

that is just unbelievably disturbing.

Why would anyone do that to themselves!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Can I roll my eyes any harder right now? I doubt it.

I dont think you rolled them harder than I did. I rolled my eyes so hard I actually saw what my brain looks like!
To stay on topic I tried searching for the reptilian part of my brain while i was looking at it, but i guess its just nestled a little too deep inside. Apparently the closest im going to get to anything reptilian is watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle re-runs....HERO'S IN A HALF SHELL! TURTLE POWER!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I know right? Body modification is very popular..There's even a 'Cat Man'

And a 'Leopard Man' (he even lives in the wild)

I guess to each their own!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
SSorry I just cant laugh any harder.........!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

Well, Europe is in the Eastern hemisphere but here we have a mini ice-age too.
Thanx!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yeah, go on. We already knew there's no being more pathetic than human beings.
There are no such things in animals. Animals don't go on wars, animals don't rape.
Humans are the root of all evil and I'd be glad if 2012 is truly the End of Humans, not of the World as a whole.

If humans disappear the animals will go like 'Whoof, finally we got rid of those sickos, known for raping their children, wars, destroying our habitat and raping nature.' And human children are demonic, they're nowhere as cute as kittens, puppies and other young animals and unlike them, they're born evil.
edit on 14-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
say it loud!
I'm reptilian and I'm proud!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A classic thread that proves TV has it's power, people direct their lives based on fictions watched on tv .

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I'm not reptilian, I'm a reptilian contactee.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I dont know, you guys, how do we REALLY know..I mean there are new species found all over the world that we never knew existed..who's to say that there aren't cold blooded animals that have a higher brain function than us!

Look at this gorgeous reptilian, and tell me you wouldnt mind a bite, or two

Also, I watched this whole SERIES on disclose.tv the other day, VERY interesting..watch it with an open mind. I have never believed in reptilians, myself, but this will make you think twice. Also found out that my blood type, RH-, is rare, and well..could be part of the reptilian race..no wonder I can lick my eyes

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

Well, at least it's not that serious unlike some ludicrous threads that are in the 'serious' part of the board like the oh-so-believable UFO sighting claims and the long invisible hand of TPTB a.k.a Illuminati. Have you heard about a world called 'parody'?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I thought these type of posts played out in 09. Its winter time man. All of your reptilian supporters went underground for a couple of months. Unless they are the reason why Home Depot is out of stock on space heaters at the moment to go through you to spread the sssslither...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

That woman in the video looks like she has a mouth full of Chiclets. I'm good on that Mam. I will pass. I think if she bit into a hamburger she would bite her fingertips.
edit on 14-12-2010 by SKinLaB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

That woman in the video looks like she has a mouth full of Chiclets. I'm good on that bro. I will pass. I think if she bit into a hamburger she would bite her fingertips.

Ha! Now, thats funny
I'm not a bro, though
I thought she was kinda pretty, for a Scaler.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well Im going to post something that happened to me. I have never said anything about this to anyone because of the laughs that i will sure get. About 4 years ago i went to a Family gathering and had some drinks and everything was fine, i went Home and my wife was mad at me for being late and she wouldnt open the door. So i went to get a screwdriver to opened it. I admit that i was partially drunk. As soon as i opened the door i saw someone pass the street in front of my house. So i opened the door and went to sleep. The thing the Next day my wife told me that where was i the night before ,because i got Home about 4 am. And when i called my nephew to ask him at what time he had dropped me at my house and he told me about 2 am. So i was missing about to hours and i thought that was weird and just forgot about it. A week later i kept having flashbacks about the 2 missing hours and what i could remember was that what i saw was what we humans call a reptillian. It was about maybe 7 feet tall and had a green armor and what it looked like some kind of wings. The skin was brownish and it was caring like a big stick on his right hand. After some time i discovered that i have and my 6 year old daughter a little bump under the skin of the right part of the neck. We both have it On the same place of the neck. It could be pure coincidence. I would like in the future if someone can put me under hypnosis and try to revive the time when this happened. Until that,i will beleive that there are reptilians living with us Humans!
edit on 14-12-2010 by marsoto because: Wrong spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Please don't tell me you are serious about this post. If so this hits an all time low on the intelligence scale. Reptilian racism, come on brother get a life. I just can't believe you would be stupid enough for these thoughts to be genuine.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am a space-goat, and I must say, reptilians are the worst of the lot of space creatures. They raped my father, Goateelocks the 4th, and impregnated by mother, Goatrails. Reptilians are the cause of the galaxy's problems.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Everyone who has responded seriously in this thread..
you have been successfully trolled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join