It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am reptilian and proud of it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

That's not my first post, it's like my 30th or something.

2nd line
edit on 14-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Who flagged this rubbish ?

This site would be taken a lot more seriously if it wasn't for this kind of random, nonsensical BS

My, but some of us certainly are sarcasm impaired, aren't we? It's going to take a lot more than eliminating threads like this to get ATS to be taken more seriously. Look at the threads surrounding you. It's pretty bad. At least this has some humor to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie

That's not my first post, it's like my 30th or something.

2nd line

And sadly you're already one of those people who can't actually find enough to say for a second line.

Shame. This is definitely skunk works material. I mean I have no quip with reptilians and that theory, but I'm actually smoking skunk and I'm not starting threads about any kind of bollockular material. Try again sir, something a little less "far out" for us UFO enthusiasts. Not extreme random alien wannabes.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wait, you don't understand! I see things!
I see that I'm out of cookies.

Well how can you prove reptilians don't exist but believe in the existence of aliens?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well that's a start, a second line.

You could at least post a link to a video with nothing but text and pics from Google about racism against reptilians.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

צְפַרְדֵעַ

HEBREW FOR FROG. PRONOUNCED, 'TZIFARIDAYA'

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh yeah? You mean a video like the fake ones people post here on a regular basis where they claim the raindrops on camera are aliens?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

ACTUALLY, ITS YOUR פח , THAT IS 88

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Risco

I really think Colleen Thomas speaks the truth and I'm a fan of her.

Thank you for your attention!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey people, please don't bash me! It's xenophobia (I'm not American).

Now on a more serious note, people on this board claim they've seen Reptilians: Reptilians revealed

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yes, I'd be happy to field any and all questions regarding us, your secretive Reptilian overlords.

Some of the most common question we get:

"Do we humans really taste like chicken?"

I'd liken it more to dolphin than anything else.

"What do you do with the tail, when your...you know?"

Well there is a special device, its sort of a long, telescoping rod with a toggle on it that allows us to lift our tails accordingly. There is store that caters toward amthropomorphic lizardmen and women such as myself, it's called Snake & Barrel, there is one down on 32nd street.

"Do you date human women?"

Do you date geckos?

"Whats he like in person? You know, the head honcho?"

He is quite charming I can assure you.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have to admit that I am curious about what the reptilians' genitals look like.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Like the existence of God and Evolution theory are 100% proven facts.

You are from the Illuminati, trying to cover things up by humiliating whistle blowers like me.

What are you on about?

You make a semi-pointless and un-informative thread, in which you bewilderingly expect genuine responses.

Where exactly did you blow the whistle on ANYTHING? Other than the one on the failboat.

You posted a misleading thread title to a thread that lacked any substance at all. Reptilians or the lack there of have been discussed for YEARS here! This thread is not ground-breaking, new or whistle blowing by any sorts!

Talk about humiliating is right.
edit on 12/14/2010 by agent violet because: grammatical fix and small nuances

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

HAhahahaha that's funny right there ! I think the brain source he may be referring to is the LIMBIC region 10-4, nice day though

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

A gentlemen never tells! You would be stricken blind to behind such a sight.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You are from the Illuminati, trying to cover things up by humiliating whistle blowers like me.

Some one disagrees with you so they are automatically working for the Illuminati? Really? Give me a break. People have the right to their own opinion. If you don't want to hear other peoples opinion, then posting on a public forum is probably not the smartest idea.

As for Reptillians. Yeah sure, if any of them exist, and they are posting here on ATS.... I hope they see your message... But that is a HUGE IF....

The only one trying to cover anything up ( other peoples opinions) is you. Keep an open mind... and that means open to ALL opinions and thoughts. Don't close yourself off to other viewpoints just because you don't agree with them. That is exactly what is wrong with the world. So many people stuck to their own beliefs and trying to force them onto everyone else. And if some one dares to have a differing viewpoint... They are Illuminati, or sheeple, or crazy, or nazi's etc....

Can I roll my eyes any harder right now? I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Its called speciesism. Biology fail!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I FOUND THE REPTILIANS!!!!

Barbara Walters interviews reptiles at an undisclosed underground facility! Could it be Dulce?

Heres a lizard man eating one of their own!

They are selling car insurance!

I hope this helps!

edit on 14/12/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, right! And what if my purpose is to humiliate the concept of Reptilians in order to make people stop claiming they exist?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"many important scientists were reptilian, and are moving us ahead" lol . Trying to stroke, so they will want to be recognized..? Well, I got my laugh for the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join