It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dark figure by my bed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Your right anyone can be harrassed by demonic forces its just some people think it's cool and fun. They don't know what they are playing with. satan likes to get people hooked on something that appears OK then he pulls the rug out from under you and you are worse of than before..

Father God I pray in the name of Jesus that our attention is on you and especially Ms_Bhavn is now placing her thoughts and trust more than ever on you alone. Amen

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
you might wanna look up some stuff about "shadow people". its always a possibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And also... there are so many who are in to the black crafts. I started thiking a person sent this out ...if that is possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What is a shadow people?? I think this was a spirit. More than likely bad. I also believe in good spirits. But this was dark, how can it be good?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Those who dabble in the craft usually do not do things that would hurt other people. Why? Because the law of magic is that it comes back to hurt you three times more than it hurt the other person. Plus, this "demon" would not listen to commands. Demons dont obey anyone. So that theories out.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Heres a link on shadow people.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As a general rule, the lesser demons can be controlled, but I doubt highly that they are demons in this case. More or less I believe them to be spirits that seem to be frightening, but actually mean no harm.

Most christians, let me change that, most people in our world are raised to be afraid of the dark. Not everything that is dark is evil. Not everything that is light is good. The same thing is true for demons and angels. Demons can be good, and Angels can be bad. And from my experience a lot of spirits have the tendency to flip-flop on which side of things they support.

Now back to the main topic. This entity could be a servitor created by a follower of chaos magick(the use of magick without invoking dietys, chaosmatrix.org articles there), it could very well be a thoughtform.

Shadow people, one of my good spirtual entity friends is a shadow person. He protects the house while I am away and entertains my cats.
Shadow People are just more misunderstood then malicious, though some can be evil or have bad intent that is just a very small portion of there population. Most of there time they are curious people that are scared by us as much as we get scared by them.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Demons are treasure seakers. What bounty they find in people that haven't already submitted to evil. The notion that your faith is enough to keep demons away is contrary to the logic of what a demon wants. For a demon to bring back the soul of an evil person takes little work, and no credit will be given, but to win the soul of a believer or even one that sits on the fence is a much better prize. Any way you want to look at it, these things are with you everyday, seeking an oppurtunity to make a difference. We invite them with even some of the simpliest things like being angry or corrupt thought. The invitation isn't ment to be an invitation, but it is seen as an oppurtunity. The better a prize you are the harder you will be tried. Jesus himself was tried by Satan, and Job was tried to a degree that is unthinkable to most living today. As a matter of opinion to keep the arguements at bay, there is only two sides. That of God , and that of Lucifer. Call them what you will; aliens, shadow people, lost spirits etc.... They are what they are, and the fact that you have felt thier presence means that you are a prize they desire to have. They wouldn't be interested in you if you didn't already have beliefs about God, and thats the positive side. The negetive side is that they will continue to take advantage of every oppurtunity you give them, and will never truely go away. Fight fear, and rid yourself of anger, hatred or anything else you deem to be a weakness. Fear is replaced by strength, and strength leads to your victory. I pray with Dlbrandt in Jesus name that he guide you and help you in his way. Amen.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wow. That is scary. Real scary.

Let me ask you this, ms_bhavn. Did you at one point just say to yourself or to anything else that it's not going to happen to you? That you knew what it was and you weren't going to let it terrorize you?

It sounds corny, but I've noticed that people with lots of confidence in themselves that they are strong and safe and completely aware of these so-called demons rarely suffer such awful experiences.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcome to the club.

I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences my whole life, though I have not jumped to any conclusions to what exactly they were, I know without a doubt that they occured.

The one you speak of is quite sound with me, some years back I too experienced something similiar, dark black figure, same taste in my mouth.

I was alseep one night and was awoken suddenly, I sort of sat up and looked at my door, and there it was, A tall dark figure, tall as the door, just looking down at me. It was odd in that I never was afraid, its as if, the being wanted me to acknowledge its presence.

I dont know what it was or what message it was trying to send me, but I do know that it was there.

Deep

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, Ashly. Good info on shadow people.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nalatroz.... I check out chaosmatrix.org, wasn't sure what a servitor was.
Interesting read. If I understand it correctly it is like a cross between mind imaging and astral projection???

So if this is the case it was created by someone.?? Very strange. Can this also be likened to a witch's black cat. ??

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks !! popeye0314

sweatmonicaIdo ..To answer your question, no I never did. I believe all things are possible..unless proven otherwise.

And who can prove the impossible.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ms_bhavn,

Well, I never implied it was impossible. Read again.

Your story is a lot similar to the one this other guy had. He listened to a lot of death, Devil metal and one night he saw a guy similar to yours. After some time, this boy's father put a big statue of the Virgin Mary inside his room and that night, the guy said he heard strange noises, which sounded like fighting. Afterwards, the dark figure never returned and he says he owes his life to the Virgin Mary.

What's funny is that there seems to be very little pattern. But one thing that does strike me is that the people who are more aware of these paranormal things seem to experience them far less than those who aren't.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ZeroDeep...Wow!! you too.

But it never returned ? I am assuming. So I will figure it will not come back. Thanks for reply. I see I am not alone.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Jesus Christ internally is your protection not the virgin Mary.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello, sweatmonicaIdo.....I am not implying you said that ...sorry for the misunderstanding. This is my theory(all things possible unless proven otherwise)

I have had a lot , unexplained, supernatural experiences. Whereas some I talk to haven't seen nor heard of anything strange. They will say they never experienced anything. I think this is strange... and they think I'm strange. Still trying to figure this one out.

I am starting to believe it was a demon tho, too scarry!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have to through in the Biblical view. People who die don't come back to visit earth. As far as angels, when satan and one-third of the remaining angels rebelled against God they were set in that position they cannot change their mind. The other 2/3 of the angels are also set in their position of staying with God. Their will never be another decision as far as angels go. It's just people who have to decide for or against God

The reason for saying all this is that their are only 2 sides of angelic forces, evil and good. Another test for stuff like this is the angels of God when sent to perform something God wants them to do, come do what they have to do and get it done and don't stick around. Those forces on the side of evil linger around.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Hello, sweatmonicaIdo.....I am not implying you said that ...sorry for the misunderstanding. This is my theory(all things possible unless proven otherwise)

I have had a lot , unexplained, supernatural experiences. Whereas some I talk to haven't seen nor heard of anything strange. They will say they never experienced anything. I think this is strange... and they think I'm strange. Still trying to figure this one out.

I am starting to believe it was a demon tho, too scarry!!!

Well, it certainly is important to keep an open mind, yes.

I hope it doesn't happen again, but IF it does, could you tell us right away?

Also, do you have any pets? Apparently, pets have some sort of extra-sensory perception that allows them to see these "spirits" better than humans can. It'd work best if you had a cat, because cats are more aggressive than dogs. But any animal (if you have one) will work fine. Just pay attention to your pet and if it starts getting scared or snarls or barks for no reason, start praying. The dark figure may be near.

[edit on 5-7-2004 by sweatmonicaIdo]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK. I understand what you are saying. I am aware of this biblical view. I also believe not all is told thur the bible. There are things we do not need to know, or better put would not enlighten us any.... Here is a question to ponder. ..If we are energy and some is good energy and some is bad energy. Energy doesn't die. What if God doesn't want the bad energy?? Where does it go?? Does it stay here on earth?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join