It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Killing all religious people and burning their associated texts would be a solution to the religion problem.

In all reality, mankind would be better off because of it.

You realize this is how people like Hitler justified his actions correct?
He believed he was doing the world a favor also, point being its people like you who would kill anyone who doesn't conform to your choice of life style which is to blame for the current state of the world, not religion.

Anyone who is willing to murder another person because they don't agree with them are utter filth.

Edit: didn't he have mass book burnings too?

Hmmm...
edit on 13-12-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
If we were given the truth, then all religion would stop.

It's that simple.

here's the truth: you live then you die. there is no purpose to anyones life. and no consequences after you die, just nothingness

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
with love and kindness...i am kind and loving.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
When that happens, I think God would kick so much ass.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
Why don't you all decide what to do about all of us "religious" nutjobs. Go on,I dare you all! Just how would you end all religions on this planet? What would be your final solution to all persons of faith?

...not all religious people are nutjobs... not even all christians are nutjobs - but - the good christians are rarely heard because the nutjobs are really loud, obnoxious and politically connected with the intent of oppressing all non-christians, even to the extent of going to the other side of the world to continue their world dominance insanity...

...re: your very childish dare / demand for a solution to end all religions... if i had the power, i would not eliminate any religion... why?... because i've known some amazingly wonderful buddhists, christians, jews, muslims, wiccans and they believe they wouldnt be the good people they are without the guidance of their religion...

...if it makes you a better person, then its a good thing regardless of what its called...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thank you mamabeth, you have opened my eyes and proved what I was thinking was in fact correct. People here saying I will kill every believer, torture every believer, and etc. Those same people throw around the inquisition because of how inhumane it was.

Lol, in the end they turned out to be humans and provide nothing more for life to exceed how we live today and in the dark ages. Sad. I would think these people would provide real solutions because of how they portray their beliefs, excuse me, their lack of beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Force everyone on earth to take, and pass, a science class.

that should solve that

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd do the same thing the Zionists are doing...spark a religious war and let em kill each other, which isn't very hard cause religious ppl are somehow very keen on killing each other. Yeah...in that regard Zionists/Illuminati are actually doing a good thing if their ultimate goal wouldn't be to force their religion on ppl and enslave us when it's all said and done.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned1990

I can't imagine wanting to kill ANYONE. You really give atheists a bad name here. No modern Christian would ever advocate ending another person's life for his beliefs. Jesus was always preaching tolerance.

I always find myself in disbelief when this happens. You would think that atheists, being so critical of religious people's supposed "intolerance" would act differently, but time and time again it is just the opposite. Anytime I have ever heard someone say that someone should die for what they believe in, it is always an atheist.

Every. Single. Time.

I try really really hard to believe you guys when you say that you are for the betterment of humanity. You aren't making it easy on me though.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
. Those same people throw around the inquisition because of how inhumane it was.

Sidenote...the atheist community is not in any way affiliated with those nuts

mostly because they also are religious...and so are part of the problem

as religious people would be required to take some science courses, the atheist religious will be required to take a humanities class.

link   

Originally posted by Condemned1990
I would torture and then slaughter all religious people, especially christians. That's my honest answer.

I'd like to see you try that. You can start your effort with me. Good luck.
2nd line._javascript:icon('
')

link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
reply to post by Condemned1990

I can't imagine wanting to kill ANYONE. You really give atheists a bad name here. No modern Christian would ever advocate ending another person's life for his beliefs. Jesus was always preaching tolerance.

lol..he isn't an atheist..just a troll.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I would allow people the right to "believe" in whatever they desire. Just as long as they simply respect my beliefs and don't kill me for not believing in their beliefs.

Basically, people have the right to their beliefs as long as they don't force them unto others. The end.

Gave ya star for that very well said. Now if the people who don't believe would just listen to you we all would be in a better place.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would end all religion by killing god with my own bare hands, shoving the bible down his throat only to pull it out the opposite end and smack Vishnu and Satan over the head and tea bag em both (and by teabag I mean throw em boiling water). Then I'd wring their hollowed bodies out over a Krishna BBQ and wipe my lips on Jesus' robe and push him down a flight of stairs.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

As I said...I would make you kill each other...the only thing you'd have to do is let you guys loose and boom you'd have Islam vs Christianity vs Judaism...wouldn't hurt if Zionists joined in. The remaining survivors wouldn't have enough manpower to cause damage and one major #ing problem would be solved.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Go on,I dare you all! Just how would you end all religions on
this planet?

I would show them All of Your posts, which would clearly demonstrate the symptoms of organized religion... the proof is in the pudding mama.

post script: I really do enjoy your posts mamabeth.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Maybe you should watch The Atheist Experience and find atheist communities, like the Atheist Community of Austin. They don't endorse murdering religious people; they just hate religion. You're cherry-picking from people who told you they would like to kill theists. When someone tells you they would like to kill all religionists (like me), they are obviously an atheist or agnostic. Just because all of them were atheists does not mean atheists in general are horrific or murderous. There has not been one, single massacre in history caused by atheist groups. Most of the mass killings have been done in the names of religions and gods. If you're thinking Hitler, that doesn't count. He was a Roman Catholic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Not me. I don't have a problem with Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, or any religion for that matter.

Sure, they may blow each other up in the middle east, but that's not representative of the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Umm... You're gravely mistaken. Atheism is NOT a religion. It is simply the lack of belief in religious claims and gods. Read a dictionary before making such ridiculous assertions. It is contradictory to claim that non-religious people are religious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join