It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Feeling of "END"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm not gonna go along in pretending to know if, when or what might happen. There's millions of theories out there and all they do is make your head spin.

But I can't shake this feeling. A feeling of end. In 2 years....

It started when I was about 15. I had this feeling that I would never turn 31. I would die at 30. I always put that on the fact that I was young and simply couldn't imagine what I would be doing when 30. Even tho it was easy for me to envision where I would be at 25.

Then I was introduce to the whole 2012 thingy.

Well I'll be 30 in 2012. - So that freaked me out a little.

Then I went on with my discoveries to personally be in a state where it doesn't matter if I do die when I'm 30. With everyone else in the "end of the world" or alone in a car crash. Because I realised that I've always been in a state where death didn't scare me. Not that I'm looking forward to it, but I'll take it when it comes.

Now that we are getting closer to that date, other images are stuck in my head. One of me. In a city, on the phone in a glass building, when "something" happens. The other one is of me when I'm 75 or so. Surrounded by my family in a beautiful home in the woods. In between, nothing.

So the feeling of death by 30 is kind of gone. But the feeling that something is gonna end or change in 2 years is still there. My mom put some oil on the fire when she told me that one of her friend that is pretty in tune with her feelings told her that even tho she couldn't stand her job, she would wait because it would be over in 2 years. I haven't got to talk to her to know more about her feeling, but I should soon.

I now hope and believe that something is gonna happen - probably a good thing. But something so different than what we know that it is simply impossible for a lot of people to grasp what it's gonna be.

Everyone Feeling something. Anyone having clearer visions?!?!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I feel a massive, rapid change on the horizon.

Not the end, but the beginning of something huge, as if something is about to come full circle.

It's an uneasy feeling, but not in a bad way.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Relax.The world won't stop spinning in 2012 and barring illness or another tragedy you will live well into you late 30's

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Yeah - Uneasy - it was scary at first but I've work to get fear out of my life all around.
But it is still kinda of an uncomfortable feeling.

It feels too that there's nothing more important than working on my soul than on anything physical right now.

I can't remember who said that, but he said that we we're going thru a birth, and like any birth there will be blood, pain, and screams, but in the end it was worth it....

I thought it was an interesting image.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
mmmm... interesting quote id like to know who said it... im going to google it now thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I share your feelings that there are massive global changes on the horizon but believe they will be for the good of mankind and the Earth in general

There is an unprecedented awakening taking place. It's as though were being prepared psychologically for paradigm shift of epic proportions but the big question is by whom and what is this change going to be?

Stay tuned folks , these are the most exciting times in human history.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No, the World won't stop spinning, but if someone invents a time machine (a data tunnel to the future which has already been proposed by Prof. Ronald Mallett) then things are gonna get mighty strange indeed! Are they're already working towards this with regard to Bose Einstein Condensates & photon modulation?

Does the reality in between collapse when someone bridges 2 points in time (space time)?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ok i googled it and f*** thaT tooo much work, im just gonna leave it

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will commit suicide in 2013 out of disilusionment due to nothing happening on december 2012 that is of proportions predicted.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wish though you might some days, i don't think it's going to end then or sooner. That's not discounting regional tragedies, but to sweep the whole world in one definitive venture that they can't capitalize on, from another majo.u.rity venture - not their style.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I too have this intense feeling of great change coming. I dont know when or what or if its good or bad. But its always there. I have learned to trust my feelings over the years because I have had then about many things and most of them have showed result not all of them though so I guess we will see what happens if and when it happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I can relate, simply because of the fact that ever since I was 12, I knew that something huge would happen to me before my 25th birthday. For the longest time I felt like I was going to die before then, but in the past few years I have just decided that I don't know what will happen. I have become a lot more spiritual and I don't know if death will find me or if it will be some kind of massive change in the world that will find me.

Coincidentally, I would not turn 25 until 2013. I knew this well before I knew anything about the 2012 theories as well. I know SOMETHING will happen, but what that something might be, I couldn't even begin to accurately fathom.

We shall see in time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes ! It is an interesting feeling that many folk have... I totally just dont agree because there is a lot of information about it on the net yadda yadda... Because i know people that dont believe in the "alternative" and they have a simular inner feeling... Is it just society ? The way the world is ? Or is it inner instinct we have change is on the way. Never the less i know myself something is in the wind of change good or bad it is coming !!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Your subconcious could be projecting, so to speak. You have repressed memories that are causing anxiety that manifest as feelings of being lost, and because there is no where to go, the end must be near. You need to try to release these feelings, slowly, over a period of time. You need to get more exersize find a hobby, work on improving yourself have goals, but most importantly let your repressed memories go.
edit on 13-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yep, i know of the truth about our fine situation...modern man, baby... you have to love it
the bible...yep, the bible, everything in it is true and we are almost there
you won.t die...especially you...being young and aware...be advised that if you say in your thoughts, not say it alloud, just if you say it to yourself......""i think you are knocking on my supernatural "door" Jesus or Yahushua ""which is the name paul heard in his vision near Damascus....you probably will not see death...EVER,......

edit on 13-12-2010 by GBP/JPY because: Yahshua,maybe

edit on 13-12-2010 by GBP/JPY because: I Forgot, That's FOREVER

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
reply to post by xiphias

It feels too that there's nothing more important than working on my soul than on anything physical right now.

I feel ya. This feeling I have started maybe 10 months ago and began as nothing less than pure fear, and turned into anticipation and finally acceptance. I welcome it now, whatever it is. I think the world is begging for a big change. Some deep soul searching in that time, which was a good thing, but unfortunately now I'm at the point where I can't really even focus on my career - like the universe wants me to quit my job and just be happy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I know what you mean about that. I feel like that sometimes too.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Exactly - I'm still aiming for a certain career since it is in art and that making money with it or not, I wouldn't stop doing what I do. But it seems now more than ever than the feeling of fullfillment needs to be now and pure. I know that it's part of my enlightment to focus on simple things and joy, live out of love and compassion instead of fear and greed. And that is a beautiful feeling and is valid on a day to day basis till the end of time. But again why so many people are feeling the same way NOW

It feel that things like money and career and wealth will not be important anymore. Still important in the sens that we need, as human beings, to create, but the stuff like the stock market and the lobbyist and the politicians would become irrelevant.

Like you, and probably everyone, when I first heard about 2012 a feeling of fear came up, then I did my research and now it's gone. I do not believe that the world is coming to an end in cataclysm either, but definitely a feeling of thing that matter for a lot of sleepers will not anymore! A mass awakening?!?!?

Like a lot of you say - whatever is happening, it is an amazing time to be on this planet. Exciting times to come!
As for the possibility that nothing happen. It's there and I wouldn't be deceived simply because the path to enlightment needs no reasons and has no deadline.

Enlightmen is not about discovering, It's about remembering.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I generally don't respond to this "new-age" crap, specially when it deals with "feelings", and, mostly doom and gloom. What you feel, or don't feel, is your problem, don't pretend to have any special insight, you obviously don't. Above all, don't project your negative inner garbage upon society.

I don't have to "feel" because I Know, in the most profound meaning of the word. And what I Know is that a new Renascence Age is upon us, I see it in the children. Will everybody get there? People dye every day...
Will all living people get there? No, because some are so Toxic, and Negative, that they poison everything they come in contact with.
I'm glad those will be unable to make it, for "they see a bee, and only think of it's sting", "they see a child, and only think of the nuisance". Of course, these are the mind-controlled zombies, that, if permitted, would ruin the awakening of the Self for everybody else. They are so empty, nothing can fulfill them; they are so divided, no Wholeness will be possible for them. They will be dealt with, either by NATURE, or by their own "controllers".

Toxic people can only live, and create, a toxic society. They, however, have in themselves the seeds of their own destruction, because Nature does not tolerate Toxicity for very long.

The New Renascence is upon us, we just have to embrace it, and not cripple our children. Once we understand that the SELF, NATURE, ENERGY, the UNIVERSE, are one and the same, all Toxicity will be purged from society. This is what I Know!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I know I don't have repressed memories in this life. Simply because I can recall all my life. The feeling of being lost may come from the fact that the way of life our parents knew, the everything is fine, oil, big cars, babyboomer style, does not work anymore. People saved money all their life only to be robed by banks - people go to college for 10 years and yet can't find a job. We have Ipad and yet some people don't eat.
Everyone seem to realize that the so-call western way of living barely or actually never worked. So I think everyone feels a little lost in this society. And the hope for real change is there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join