It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Feeling of "END"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't feel that the world is going to end in 2012. I think we'll just continue living, and it'll just be another "the world will end but didn't" chapter in our lives. Things are changing though and we're along for the ride.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

I generally don't respond to this "new-age" crap, specially when it deals with "feelings", and, mostly doom and gloom. What you feel, or don't feel, is your problem, don't pretend to have any special insight, you obviously don't.

says the guy who pretends to KNOW.

No one here pretend to know anything - it's about this common feeling of change coming our way. At least we have the decency to call them feelings.

And for someone who says everyone is toxic - you surely come out as a Great personality....

A lot of people including myself know the same thing as you - This is NOT about everything in the universe being one, harmony or the way of the Tao - it's a thread about a very distinct feeling that something will be changing in the near future. It was started to see if other people felt something similar and if yes, what they feel.

...and why do you call it new age crap when you're obviously into it by using the term renaissance which is closely linked to it when talking about the earth.
edit on 13-12-2010 by IAMSEEKER because: correct

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
since i've been alive the world was supposed to end in 1994, august, 1997 and 00:00:00 hrs, 01/01, 2000.

i going to add 2012 to the list of failed end of the world predictions. your world as you know it will end either
a) you're dead, b) the heavens open up and you see Jesus riding on a chariot of fire with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse riding by his side and army of 100 million angels behind him sweep across the world and engulf it in fire, earthquakes, lightning, storms, floods and hurricanes.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

...this is NOT about the end of the world. I don't believe it will end either. People are cashing in on a phenomenon as usual...but this is why I started this thread.

To see what people were feeling about things to come.

We are in a interesting time and thing are going fast. Things are changing all the time and may not change radically on 1 date.
But my feeling of something being different in the way we live our lives is strong and I wanted to see who was like that!

I'm a spiritual person, not a religious one, and it seems like everyone that is religious want the end to happen cos they think they'll be saved. So yeah - it's not the first time I hear the world is gonna end either.

the bottom line is that if it does end in our lifetime, for whatever reason - there's not much we can do about it anyways!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

I feel the same way.
A dénouement, if you will.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good little link - makes me think that we are rising to the climax. Then the new life style will form itself in the falling action - and then we'll understand what happened once in the denouement.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good little link - makes me think that we are rising to the climax. Then the new life style will form itself in the falling action - and then we'll understand what happened once in the denouement.

Bingo!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

"And for someone who says everyone is toxic - you surely come out as a Great personality.... "

Obviously, you can't read, but have no problem misquoting. I never said "everyone is toxic", I said "the one's that are toxic..."

As for the rest of your rant, it would take too much time, and effort to explain. Effort, you don't deserve. And please, don't take this as an insult, it's not meant to be: Deserve = Being Ready » having done your Home-Work.

You do recognize a bit of effort is required...

P.S. » Renascence, a "new-age" term???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well I think we're at an impasse here co's you seem to be misquoting as well.

RenaissANce is a french term meaning:

from O.Fr. renaissance, lit. "rebirth," usually in a spiritual sense, from renaître "be born again," from V.L. *renascere, from L. renasci "be born again," from re- "again" + nasci "be born"

So yeah when speaking of the earth and not the art, renaissance is not a term from, but often use by the new age movement.
But same here I'm starting to waste energy on you.

No offense co's all this is only going tru words and I can't feel your intention behind it but telling me that I don't worth the explanation makes me realize you're being righteous instead of teaching. You don't know anything about me or what I know. You're assuming a lot and this definitely is not the way to be.

But I don't know you so I won't claim anything.

www.etymonline.com...

edit on 13-12-2010 by IAMSEEKER because: correction

edit on 13-12-2010 by IAMSEEKER because: correction

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
Relax.The world won't stop spinning in 2012 and barring illness or another tragedy you will live well into you late 30's

Want to explain how you know this for a fact? Do you know something the rest of us don't?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
why do you often think like this .in fact you give yourself too much pressure .
it is bad for your health
just relax things are not worse than you think

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i never use to believe in this doomsday stuff, or sudden 'end of times' for predicted future dates, but then again i never use to believe a lot of things... and even in saying that, it's not that i now believe in all sorts of conspiracy theories, predications, paranormal, or even religions, but i do believe in some of those things, or see where certain thoughts and idea's can come from.

just as a date 12/12/2012 on it's own might look mysterious, but it's a date. that is how i felt towards these numbers much as Y2K. however this past year or two i have began to change my tune, because as the original poster says, there is some feeling of some 'End' that is nearing, but I don't think it will be from an asteroid, or secret planet, or even ET intervention(even though i do believe in ET's, and that we were indeed bread and seeded here on earth).

I think whatever is going to happen is going to be caused by us humans. not by some shadow government i mean, even though they do like screw with us, but i am talking you and me. we are all starting to wake up, and break away from being told what to do, and how everything works, and how it has always been.

there is just too much information out there for people to make up their own minds on anything, or even better, many have learned to keep an open mind to the endless possibilities on whatever subject rather then believing something only works one way, and if you don't believe that you must be crazy.

the internet really was the biggest mistake the 'NWO'/'Illuminaties'/'Freemasons'/'Shadow Guv'/'Vatican' whatever name you have labeled evil ones who control our existence here on earth. it ballooned so fast since the mid 90's, and became a breeding ground where people could anonymously say, read, research, ask questions, or even believe anything they wanted without being labeled as some loonie-bin for going against the norm. the internet taught people it is okay to learn, and ask questions, and to choose what you want to believe.

i think this 'global awakening' that has been talked about is exactly what is going on, but at the same time it is going on because we are deciding to wake up. of course though with mass backlash on a worldwide scale where people will begin to distrust their own government's, and then the rest of what the history books have to say.

I believe the human race is causing it's own revolt in the making, because whether some amazing disaster is going to happen or not, this date has been built up so much and for so long and with so many lies in the history we use to believe because we were told to believe it, we want something to actually be true. we want something to happen because we know that something has to happen. it is the only way our planet can actually be saved from all those conspiracy stories we use to think were just plain crazy that are actually slowly becoming true all around us.

there is so much corruption, and even though with open mind, and the good people we try to be inside our own heads at least, we are all guilty of our own slanderous thoughts directed towards people, or nations, or whole continents because of the evil that is everywhere at any given moment.

there needs to be some big something, some boom, some crash, or flip, or even sadly some nuclear storm taking out some huge portion of somewhere to make everyone stop, to kill the chaos that will be rampant, and to actually see how easy it is to eliminate our whole existence, and this will be the only way we will learn to tolerate one another because we will have to relearn and rebuild together in union instead of being all split up like we are now having different beliefs, answer's, and views on the way we are all suppose to be.

if some big event doesn't happen, and we all wake up to a big disappointment, and not even a tiny little basketball sized comment zooms past the outskirts of our solar system, that none of it was true and every thing is still exactly the same as it always was then we will loose our hope. if we all believe so hard, and wish for something, anything to happen for change, rebirth, or even for just plain excitement, and not a thing registers then our whole consciousness with be left with only feelings of disappointment and abandonment from life itself.

we will our feet back to our lives, and jobs, and forget anything we thought we learned that wasn't in the text books, or we were simply told to agree with. becoming drones again, we will live our passionless lives, and do say whatever our leaders tell us, all because that's how it's always been, it's always been the same thing, the same old boring thing....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nah! There may be many "ends" but surely many more "beginnings". And 2012 is not one of those "ends". My guess is that HAARP is being turned up more so - to make certain person's feel, well, like it's the "end" when it's not.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
For me, it is a feeling of a new beginning, a new cycle.

This moment nears sooner and sooner. there is no need for doom and gloom. It will be a triumphant moment. I have seen the new beginning. It is super epic and beautiful. Let me know if you want me to share more.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I wouldn't know about HAARP doing something to us, but they surely do encourage fear. Even if nothing at all happens, they are making money out of books, and supplies and underground condos. And for whatever NWO agenda their might be out there, fear is what they thrive on.
So they will squeeze as much as they can out of it.

As for 2012 it is weird because that is base only on the mayan calendar, which to my believe simply starts again.

If it was some kind of prophecies I think it has to do with a new era, which we will be entering. Nothing more.
So the question is if it all fall into places as destiny would want it, or is it simply a coincidence that something will happen in a few years that is totally man made and has nothing to do with 2012.

Ps: The theory of time travel is impossible to wrap a mind around - but I guess things could start a weird loop.
Just for the sake of talking. What if 2012 was the end of the loop, and that we are actually a version of the past. In our reality the time machine hasn't been invented yet, but in an other one it has....[.insert twilight zone song here...]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Sounds interesting - I'm sure people would love you to share.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Alright, let me share with you my experience.

In this new beginning, I watched the sun rise for the very first time. I burst out crying in tears of joy. I dedicated my entire being and soul to the Mother Earth, and thanked her endlessly for this beautiful moment. I am in a lush jungle environment, in a grassy clearing within it. I see other people. They are as overjoyed as I am.

I was like, "Are you guys seeing this!" I run over to them and we all cheer in joy. We feel like the only people on Earth, and we are all severely ecstatic and overjoyed at this brand new day.

We play, we frolick in the grass... Enjoying the bounties of this Earth....

And then I wake up. It felt so real. I knew at that point that this new beginning was obtainable. We must as a human race stop with the toxicity that is currently permeating the world, and we must work together to purify Mother Earth and help make her feel better.

We can all make a difference and make tommorow a better place for us all.

Spread the light and love the exists within.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interesting. When I was younger I couldn't visualize my life beyond my mid twenties, which coincides with 2012. Even as a small child I felt that in my lifetime something very big was going to occur. A huge change in the world, I thought, and was pleasantly surprised when I found that the change is much bigger than just our Earth, since it involves all of the cosmos.

I have noticed the acceleration of time starting to speed up exponentially as well. Within this transformative energy is a chance for great change. The change is happening now.

People who are using the 2012 date as an excuse for not doing/doing something are missing the point. This is an inner awakening and it is the individual process of awakening that adds to the collective. All I know that inner preparation is key right now. This is the journey to the discovery of your true self, facing all fears, peeling back the layers of illusion and becoming all that you can be and more.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Sorry buddy . I was just trying to lighten the tone of the OPs outlook of impending doom.

The way science and medicine is progressing most of us have a solid chance of living into our 90s.

December 21st 2012 is just a date . Same as any other day.

Hope you feel reassured now?

Mind you, I could be completely wrong in which case strike all of the above.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
WOW... Your post hit home with me.... I too have always felt that I would die young. I always felt that I wouldn't make it past 42.. Guess What? I'll be 42 in 2012. And Yes, I never knew about the whole 2012 thingy when I was younger. I feel as something will be changing, something big, soon... I also feel that this job I have now will be my last job. Just a weird feeling I've had .... Can't believe someone else is feeling the same way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join