It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Feeling of "END"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Seeker.... I know exactly what you mean. Whatever it is......IT IS COMING!

And I will also be 30 in 2012.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarredAus
ok i googled it and f*** thaT tooo much work, im just gonna leave it

It was Terence McKenna in one of his lectures. I'll try and find it and post back.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Everyone Feeling something. Anyone having clearer visions?!?!

Greetings, Seeker. I see a lot of different futures for planet Earth and it's inhabitants, the future is not written in stone, and some "prophets" will have you believe. We are the power here, our thoughts create reality and will create the future, anyway we want to, as big or as small as we wish it to be. Awaken, Seeker.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
I can't remember who said that, but he said that we we're going thru a birth, and like any birth there will be blood, pain, and screams, but in the end it was worth it....

mmmm... interesting quote id like to know who said it... im going to google it now thanks

Terence Mckenna

(1:40) www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

Sorry if that post seemed "doom and gloom" to you. It was not the goal. The term END was used simply because I do feel that something is gonna end....that said I think that violence and greed will end.
So it's a good thing.

This thread is about the CHANGE that people feel. - and it seems that most people see it coming from inside, which is also what I feel.

No Doom, No gloom, simply changes...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have no idea if something is actually coming or not, but I hope it is. Life is way too boring and very straight... I mean, you wake up, go to work (if you have one), work like pig, come home and go to bed. And here we go again next day.
What is the point of that? I mean, seriously?
I don't care if something bad happend, or good, I hope something WILL happen. People need to wake up. I need to wake up. Living this life just gets on my nerves. Arghhhhhh...
At least that's how I see it all... I am losing hope, I no longer see point in living. Maybe... just maybe... 2012 will be a wake up call

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

Great find -

That is what I feel now - As a teen I felt I was gonna die young because I couldn't see past a certain moment, but today I believe that our brains cannot make the connection and imagine what kind of world we will live in.

It is so different and great that we cannot conceive it!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think what will happen, and has happened, is less of a focus for me than what is happening.

our minds are funny things. the end of this body and mind? not a significant relevance to me, personally. freaking thing was doomed from the start anyway

change though, well thats fun if it can be handled. but in the end, its up to personal choice. even if the world changes around me drastically, if i dont believe it, well then not much will have changed. good ol perception, eh? Some things, however, can only be denied by the most set of minds and those that are

"Still craving, hoping for some kind of being.
See how they tremble
Over what they claim as 'mine,'
Like fishes in the puddles of a failing stream."

Should be vastly interesting watching it play out. It will all be ok.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

There is no doubt about it.

In a world where a lot of things seems wrong, people get together and make it a better place.

That means that even in an utopia, some would get together and make it a worst place.

Glass half full kinda thing.

They use to say "Beauty in in the eye of the beholder....." Well, Everything else also is...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ive always thought that glass simply had water in it.

some think half full, others half empty. some will think "my thirst has quenched, it is the perfect amount." some will think "i am still so thirsty, i will need to get more." Some will think "this glass has 125 mL of water in it." Some will not even see the glass. Some will just top it off. Perceptions are like snowflakes, i think.

When all is viewed as "self" then "selfishness" becomes to morph into a different animal. i dont think the realms beyond are capable of being understood by our current perspective and mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

and not cripple our children

I believe the subject below is a good place to start and was directly associated to me nearly killing myself-alot of young females have/do, no telling the males and happened before I heard an audible invisible voice that said my name then "I am Jesus, I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish"

Sanctioning and even encouraging parents to kill their offspring has clearly devalued children born or unborn.

research has shown that 80 percent of women are pressured by their husbands or boyfriends or by their parents to abort their baby. Is this empowerment? www.hoshuha.com...

Like the Hippocratic Oath, which also vows to "never do harm", it is a reminder that the physician's role is to heal, not to harm. While many surgical procedures carry the risk of harm, their intent is to provide healing for the patient. The explicit intent of abortion, however, is to harm the embryo or fetus to death.From an ethical standpoint, it results in the violent destruction of a living human being. From a technical standpoint, it is a blind procedure which results in the forceful evacuation of the woman's uterus. Warren Hern is one of the most well-known abortionists in the United States. His book Abortion Practice remains the only single-author abortion textbook in publication. In it, he describes the abortion procedure this way www.abort73.com...

Every new life begins at conception. This is an irrefutable fact of biology. It is true for animals and true for humans. When considered alongside the law of biogenesis – that every species reproduces after its own kind – we can draw only one conclusion in regard to abortion. No matter what the circumstances of conception, no matter how far along in the pregnancy, abortion always ends the life of an individual human being. www.abort73.com...

Sir Albert Lilley, widely considered the "Father of Fetology", and unabashedly pro-life (as anyone with his vast knowledge of fetal development should be) makes some remarkable statements about fetal pain..By the same token we lack any proof that animals feel pain. However, to judge from their responses, it seems charitable to assume they do..and I for one would be unhappy to think we would withhold from the human fetus a charitable consideration we were prepared to extend to animals. www.abort73.com...

"There is a great deal at stake here. When the public learns that the causal link between abortion and breast cancer has been downplayed by the scientific community- for reasons that are idealogical rather than factual -- the feeling of betrayal will be strong." stopabortionbreastcancer.org...

edit on 14-12-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
I feel a massive, rapid change on the horizon.

Not the end, but the beginning of something huge, as if something is about to come full circle.

It's an uneasy feeling, but not in a bad way.

Agreed. Somethings coming, no doubt about that. I cannot tell what its going to be, i dont believe it to be the end. Perhaps the beginning. Of what? I couldnt tell you.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by xiphias
I feel a massive, rapid change on the horizon.

Not the end, but the beginning of something huge, as if something is about to come full circle.

It's an uneasy feeling, but not in a bad way.

Agreed. Somethings coming, no doubt about that. I cannot tell what its going to be, i dont believe it to be the end. Perhaps the beginning. Of what? I couldnt tell you.

From Are you prepared for an "EVENT"?!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I've been ramping up for this for quite some time. I've detached myself from placing importance on personal possessions (although I like my stuff), and have made no plans to "head for the hills".

What's going to happen?
"Something wonderful..."

Here's Todd Rundgrens "Worldwide Epiphany" from the "No World Order" CD.

Worldwide epiphany, epiphany

Down in the lowlands to the top of the hill
Don't know what's comin', but we know that it will
Blind in Benares, deaf and dumb in LA
Hiding in Africa, but nobody gets away

Give it up one more time for the king of soul
Let the good times roll, bring it on, bring it on
Dusk 'til dawn, the landlady's gone
Send the bill to the government, pack it in cement

Babies and bachelors, fishes, cabbages, and queens
Can't hear it comin', but we know what it means
Boats upon the ocean, every plane in the air
Never know just how or when, but we always know where

Take it from the ground up, this is the last roundup
You can't win, and you can't break even
You can't be leavin' the game anyway
You've got to stay 'cause we came to play

It's a new gene, a new wavelength, or maybe it's a virus
Put the fire in us and inspire us
To trust and lust for the good life
And all that is required of us

Turn to the headline news as if we had a right to choose
To have no views as the rocket's red glare pollutes the air,
And we swear that it can't happen here
And we'll never be there

We got the right to know, which means
We got the right to misunderstand
And slant the plan to help our hand and man
They call it a culture, but it sucks you in like quicksand

Killer bees finally make it to Tokyo
Juliet never made it with Romeo
But check out the video later
Terminator III's gonna preview the next fifty years or so
edit on 12/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 12/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: ditto

edit on 12/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It seems like a lot of us have that feeling and had it way before the whole 2012 thing blew up.

This ability to start seeing the wider picture may lead us to understand the structure of the pictures.

We are definitely close to a climax.

But what kind of climax. Most of us seem to believe it's a good one.
But what is good?
For me, change is good. Simply because it's a chance to do better.

It is not the first climax in the story, and will not be the last one.

What I wonder is if there are other time in history where a common feeling of radical change was felt.

I mean WW2 was a pretty big change. And it has been the end for a lot of people. But not for mankind.

Do you think people had a common feeling in the wake of WW2? - they just didn't have any ways of communicating it (ie) internet!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its interest you bring up Word War Two, I also was wondering if they felt anything like what we are today. In all honesty I believe that Worl War Three would not be a far fetched answer with all the Korea drama going on right now. I highly doubt anything will materalize from that but who knows. Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

..(.this is only for the purpose of conversation, but bare with me for a second.)

Let's say that something IS happening soon. And that a lot of us can't seem to see past a certain moment in their life, (I have heard of psychics not being able to see past a certain date.) because, of a nuclear attack.

The radiations simply bloc the capacity of connection to the story we are living. Because if we sens something, we got to go along with the fact that we are guided by destiny. Therefor, those attacks are happening in the dimension we call future. Affecting the outcome of the present. (This is Sci-Fi, simply for the sake of argument)

_ I know Baba Vanga predicted nuclear attacks... (but again, I dont want to start a thread about Vanga, it's only what I've heard.

I personally believe in destiny but more like a loose play...where the story has guidelines, directions and crucial moments that must happen, but where actors make all the difference. It would be played 2 nights in a row and would be different shows, even tho it still has a beginning, different key acts and an end.

But back to the thread....Let's see if someone could tell us about a moment in history where people felt something coming. I mean we all know that animals sens things like earthquake and volcanos before they happen, it would just make sens that we start to do too.
edit on 14-12-2010 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am often asked my opinion on the whole "2012" thing. I have always had the same response. It will be a time of change, a global awakening of sorts, that will alter our perception of life and the world we live in. An REM song always begins playing in my head, "Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine." The event(s) that lead to this change could be anything, I don't know. But I do have my theories.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
2012, something will happen to the human mind, as we understand planetary phenomenon, there is a very subtle energy that creates our emotions and our perceptions. Things have been changing, our minds are becoming increacingly restricted, people are losing thier life-force, many people are also losing thier awareness level. When thier awareness level drops to a certain level, they are left holding on to a freyed cord, and when that cord finally snaps, it is game over. Imagine the human mind, held together by a thin layer of protection, stopping people from going crazy, preventing thier imagination from turning thier world into a world of hallucination. Think about people who are schitzophrenic, imagine if something happened that caused people all over the planet to start having similar symptoms, imagine this, because it is happening. Some people are starting to "see" and they are keeping it to themselves, however, they have a false sense of security. When this event happens, those that are unbalanced, will be changed, that is, if they saw through the left eye, then all of a sudden they will see through the right, if they saw through the right, then all of a sudden they will see through the left. When this happens, there will be an opening, when the eye looks back at us, we are all faced with a reflection of ourselves. If we are not prepared to face the truth, if we are not ready to see that dark part of ourselves that we have been protected from, then we will lose our minds, we will "fall" - and when this happens, people will basically enter a different kind of world, the walls will change, the buildings may change, things will happen, an alternate version of the Earth, like time took a wrong turn up until this point and has now reached the point where it has to correct itself. To the people that "change" - they will not notice, they will remember things as if they have always been living in that timeline. Some might be aware of it, but only for a while, much like in a dream, we quickly assume that the dream is a reality. To those that are not affected by this, they will be "kicked out" of this reality, and if they are ready, then they might be able to exist on a higher plane, and if they are not, then they might not be recorded as ever have existing, and thus will move directly to the after-life, at which point they will "reincarnate" or whatever is supposed to happen in that realm.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Strange, I also feel the year when I'm going to pass and leave this planet. 2047. It seems 2012 is not going to affect me that much.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Well even if you die in the year 2047, that does not mean that your life couldnt go through a drastic change in the year 2012. The end of the world as we know it, does not imply death and destruction. I actually believe it will be a change for the good of this planet and for the human race. But who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join