It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Anti American and Anti Anti Military bashing thread...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Sorry I blew up your house, filled your air with DU and killed some of your relatives. Take this toy... we're cool now right?. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Sorry I blew up your house, filled your air with DU and killed some of your relatives. Take this toy... we're cool now right?. lol

So go join the peace corps and make a difference.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Why are people like you so full of hate? Why do you feel its okay to spew vile wretchedness everywwhere someone posts?
Tell me honestly what is going on?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This post is for Homer also.
Are you asking Mayabong to atone for the sins of robotic soldiers? It is the warrior that has to reconcile his/her actions, and of course, the victims.
Enlightenment and growth can only come through casting aside false realities and accepting the pain that may result. Fear not the truth, fear nothing but your own weakness.
It is not out of hate that some of us confront these issues, it is out of love for all humanity. I have no hate, just pity, and hope.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Stewie because: Broadcast coverage

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

This post is for Homer also.
Are you asking Mayabong to atone for the sins of robotic soldiers? It is the warrior that has to reconcile his/her actions, and of course, the victims.
Enlightenment and growth can only come through casting aside false realities and accepting the pain that may result. Fear not the truth, fear nothing but your own weakness.
It is not out of hate that some of us confront these issues, it is out of love for all humanity. I have no hate, just pity, and hope.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Stewie because: Broadcast coverage

Yawn.. what is the problem with joining the peace corps Mr. Texan? That seems like more of a positive action then sitting there on the net like an armchair protester judging everyone else. Its all hat and no cattle dude, the troops are doing something positive out there and these people on the net are just that, people sittin there on the net. Probably wouldn't even throw a dollar in the salvation army cup yet, wanna preach moral fabric and enlightenment. I don't wanna hear it. I got enough BS out of the Bush administration.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Who is being judgmental?
It appears to me, you should be asking the OP to join the salvation army...or maybe the returning vets that have blood on their hands. Yes, I am aware they don't all have blood on their hands.
My personal karma is my business, and my virtue is intact, thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I spent 2 years living in a tent volunteering in new orleans after katrina. I also regularly help feed people in my home town. No Peace Corps needed. Try starting in your backyard before trying to change someone else's backyard.

What have you done to help your fellow man lately?

edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Try starting in your backyard before trying to change someone else's backyard.

Thank you very much.

My personal karma is my business, and my virtue is intact, thank you very much.

You put it out there Tex, not me. Good luck with that.

This thread to being started to PROMOTE the GOOD THINGS our military does to help the civilians there in the combat zone.

Op, thanks for posting a video of troops that actually give a sh**. They could have just as easily ignored the situation. If you find any more, please share them.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

If war is a crime then what was the holocaust? After two tours in iraq I would gladly go back and am going back very soon. Greatest family I could ever imagine. War is war and some people just can't except that. Negative comments are thrown at me constantly on here for being a soldier in iraq, but it doesn't even phase me, as it is easy for them to run there mouth behind a pc without any exp over seas.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Stay safe brother!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join