It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B2 Stealth Bomber Fly-Over At University Of Michigan 12/11/2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wasn't at the game, but I live only a couple miles from the stadium and was able to clearly see it from my living room window. It was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. And man that sucker was huge. Here are a couple vids taken by others for your enjoyment:

edit on 12/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

edit on 12/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: d'oh

edit on 12/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: another d'oh

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I lived in Vegas, near Nellis Air force base and saw that big guy all the time, but still gives me chills every time i see that wicked bird in the air!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thats a B-2 bomber not F118, i dont think there is an F118, I could be wrong but dont think I am. On a side, Big chill obviously has a different meaning in the US. The Big Chill in the UK is a music festival

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Cool vid clip. I think that you should call it a "B-2 bomber" fly over instead of "F-118" though. The title...F-118 refers to the engine type in the B-2 Spirit. I'm just sayin...ya know?

Here is a link that you might want to check out..

ve.ida.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Actually, it is the B2, the F118 was the stealth fighter, smaller version of the bomber.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I think you mean the F1-17 Night hawk, now retired
edit on 13-12-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I lived in Vegas, near Nellis Air force base and saw that big guy all the time, but still gives me chills every time i see that wicked bird in the air!

I know what you mean. I got all tingly when it flew by.

PS-

Thanks to the other posters for correcting me. B2, not F118.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

So much for "stealth"

Haha

Great videos, thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You know, I see the video of the stadium a bit differently then I guess most will..I see a stadium filled with tens of thousands of sheep singing an anthem about a country that no longer exists.Then as these sheep pretend to be patriots..one of the governments most deadly weapons flies over and the sheep cheer the wolf...I'm sure most will see this for what it seems to be..patriotic applause for our mighty country..well..our government and country..are 2 different things....and i am not impressed with their "shiny" distractions and false patriotism..in defense to the people at the game..I know they're just enjoying a day out watching their team play some ball..and that is fine...when all is well and the world is good its fine...but...our countyr is not well...our society is not well...we the people are not well...People cheering as the world around them is crumbling and they couldn't careless...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That was pretty sweet I wonder how much that cost.

BTW it isnt a F-118 or a B2 bomber, its an alien triangle...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Am I in a time warp and miss an entire year? The date in the thread title says 2011.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

You said it brother.

-PS
"Maintain angels, and watch your six".

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
Am I in a time warp and miss an entire year? The date in the thread title says 2011.

OOPS!
In my haste I made a number of typos. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Your views, though defined are rather, off. They weren't watching a ball game, did you not notice the ice hockey rink in the middle of the field? Where is your attention to detail?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I stand corrected, yeah, F117 , but it is retired, or is it?
( sarcasm included for free )

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

i believe i just said play ball..which is an expression used quite wildly for sport in general..so..perhaps its your lack of attention to detail..not mine..regardless of that..if that is all you got out of my comment..enjoy your day..and refrain from ever conversating with me again.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

OOPS!
In my haste I made a number of typos. Thanks.

Haha, no worries! I can't tell you how many times I make typos on my blog and get corrections (some not so nice!) from the peanut gallery. Cool video post, by the way!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ok, how does your logic hold merit? I noticed that the video is showing an ice hockey game, and you , the lack there of, and you say I'm not paying attention to detail?
Your obviously a confused little child. Run along, and go back to watching re-runs of sesame street~ Leave the big boy talk to us grown ups~

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that for a plane that size and low altitude how relatively quieter it is when compared to an airliner of similar size and height would have been?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe if I were 5-10 years younger, I would see this as 'awesome', but now, I see stuff like this and I can't help but feel creeped out.

One of the world's deadliest killing devices, used to stealthily fly above populations to drop bombs that kill hundreds on impact. That, is just not something I would not want to cheer about, and no matter someone tells me, I'll never view it as "all in good fun".

We've killed millions of civilians in the past 50 years with all of our wars, literally millions of innocent people. That is not something to be proud about, but it is perfectly fitting for a stadium full of people watching a pigskin getting tossed around to cheer for the devices used.
edit on 13-12-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join