It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial lifeform answer questions -AWE-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Check out Joe Fisher's Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts. It's available on google books. The chapters of Part 4 are something else. They relate to channellers and the *whatevers* they are communicating with. As books go, it's been right up there as one of the most interesting books I've read this year. Gotta warn you that it's pretty dark stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Our sun might go Super nova in 5000 years buy our own thoughts.

It will kill all life in this star system.

Now that interesting # 003 at about 4 minuets in.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
wow i dont know what to say to this....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Tibetans warn of using the Ouija board. Apparently that attracts certain imps who love to mess with people... and once called, they are hard to get rid of, especially if your just playing and don't know what your doing, hence you wouldn't know how to tell them to get lost

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Seems to me this sorta stuff, even the pencil and paper method, would be a product of your subconscious mind doing this, would it not?

Very possible....which again, is why any such messages should be seen as circumspect. The only way to maybe confirm or refute it, is to ask things that can be verified (such as future events), as even knowledge that you think you don't know from the past, could be embedded in your subconscious mind.

When I was doing it, and asked the entity to identify itself, it gave me the name Cheryl. I asked if I would meet her, and she told me in two years, but that she would be very young at the time (reborn into the world just previously), so at most, a two year old. I don't recall ever meeting any baby named Cheryl around that time later...so probably not accurate info.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This world we live on is like a huge video game, and each one of us controls this one aspect that we think is you and me, but we really are just a player in this make believe world called earth.

Funny thing about all of this is our time is up, time to all leave this world that's right they are pulling the plug on this simulation and wiping the hard drive clean and starting over with a new group of beings.

So what does that mean to all of the power hungry people out there is that the writing is on the wall we are all being terminated so go ahead and try and take all your millions and nice stuff with you, we have failed as a society 4 time and that is all we get on this planet.

So ya get ready for the end of this world, not that this world will end it will live on it will stay, but us the ants that live on this big rock will see this big boot come from the sky will come down and stomp on us all, why just look around and see what this world has become that's why.

Now that is what's being talked about, it is all vary telling of what type of life we all live.

Good luck to you all when the boot comes it going to hurt.

js

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This world we live on is like a huge video game, and each one of us controls this one aspect that we think is you and me, but we really are just a player in this make believe world called earth.

If that's so, I want my light cycle dammit.

I take it you are a subscriber to the holographic universe idea? I think we all may be getting a BIT off track of the original topic here. (specifically, the idea of an ET answering questions through automatic writing)....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Kinda serious, since first time for me to see this.
The Super nova thing is something though,can anybody ask him if there is a meteor headed towards earth?
That human tech can't detect its course or pattern but maybe the guys in Sirius can? Lol

Star&flag

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

As a human being, looking at this in a quantum state, all of this is do able, to think other wise is just being ignorant of your own physical existence, we take life to literal to solid, to much etched in stone. We are capable of more that your own minds can even comprehend, why just because we can't touch it or see it means that it does not exist.

We place our self in such a limited view of what we can do and think, it really is funny looking at people living in this self placed box around there mind, to live this limited life.

I don't limit my self to any of this, it is all real to the person that is doing it but the information is still important.
As to how believable this information is, well this depends on how many personal limits or how small of a box peoples minds live in.

Just saying.

JS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Tibetans warn of using the Ouija board. Apparently that attracts certain imps who love to mess with people... and once called, they are hard to get rid of, especially if your just playing and don't know what your doing, hence you wouldn't know how to tell them to get lost

There's a fascinating account in the book about these Tibetan monks who, for a while, thought their Lama-guy was speaking the words of a long-dead, respected lama. It wasn't long before they realised the words didn't conform to the teachings of the Lama when he was alive. IIRC the term 'hungry ghosts' is either Tibetan of Chinese in origin.

Intellectually or skeptically, I don't believe ouija boards can do anything whatsoever. At the same time, personally I wouldn't like to find out I was wrong and therefore wouldn't try and find out otherwise. Cowardly SOB huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
IIRC the term 'hungry ghosts' is either Tibetan of Chinese in origin.

Yeah I will get that book this week... sounds worthy for my shelf

Cowardly SOB huh?

Prudent.. why mess with something that could have issues? Would you get into the pilot seat without some basic instruction first?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
So what does that mean to all of the power hungry people out there is that the writing is on the wall we are all being terminated so go ahead and try and take all your millions and nice stuff with you, we have failed as a society 4 time and that is all we get on this planet.

Well the PTB will be just fine... they will board the fleet of TR3-B's (those 600 ft 4 story high anti gravity ships yawl have been seeing since the Belgian triangle UFO) and load it all up with the gold (I hear the gold in Fort Knox is just plated bars) and move up to Mars Colony...

Looking for a place to get a ticket...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is my belief that the author of the Aedalablurbs writings has a very poor grasp of astronomy. Sirius A is 300 million years old. Our sun is 4.6 billion years old. Sirius A is simply too young to have evolved a technical civilization, at least according to our understanding, and as a Spectral Type A star, it won't live long enough to be as old as our sun. It will only last a billion years:

"Any kind of life on our model planet will die before it ever had a chance to grow. Sirius will leave the main sequence in only 700 million years at best, destroying all the planets it may have. For this reason, stars of type A are routinely excluded from the search for extraterrestrial life. " -- source

Secondly, 'Geeoul from Sirius A' discuss the presence of a second, real moon appearing in earth's skies in the future soon:

a second moon would be brought from somewhere else, by someone else, outside earth… people would run to their governments for an explanation, and governments would then be forced to address the issue… and since a second moon would actually physically alter many of the current earth's processes, there would be changes in many aspects of your society, like agriculture, fishing, and even in the mood of people… a second moon would change your planet in many ways, we reserve the information about if this would be positive or negative… thats for each of you to decide…

Yes, that might cause some disruption to our fishing. Or possibly destroy the entire planet!

Additional revelations from the Aedalaeblurbs blog:

• The author is a Pleadian
  • The author is a lightbringer
  • Obama is a lighbringer
  • The alien is in a spaceship orbiting our earth
  • The author and his/her friends spotted one of the aliens in the park
  • The alien is the author's future self
  • The alien's fleets routinely visit underground earth cities
  • The alien could appear in a drop of water or an insect if he chose

And on and on like this, with nebulous, mutually contradictory answers, horrendous grammatical errors by both parties, and seemingly random references to current events in the American media.

All in all, I think this is a case of a young person with an active imagination. While I like the metaphor, it's kind of a tell when after pages of vague, unclear concepts, the alien suddenly gets into concrete specifics when discussing videogame terminology:

we haven't even touched the subject of character creation, the types of attributes you choose for your characters, the experience points you get after each game, and how you can cash those points for other attributes... and how souls organize themselves in groups to play games as teams and share experience points, and how there are clans of souls competing against each other for different types of prizes... the whole thing can be really fun if you just open your mind to it... (snip) ... for example, imagine the game where you are a dragon slayer wizard, where you learn that using something called mana you can increase your magic power and do more damage to enemies and other powerful stuff.

Conclusion: Geeoul from Sirius A has a better grasp of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games than he or she does the NWO or basic astronomy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
For this reason, stars of type A are routinely excluded from the search for extraterrestrial life. " --

So what is some space travelling species found a nice pristine new planet just floating around and decided to colonize it for a few million years?

Hmmm funny how we exclude things in our arrogance of knowing it all

Yes, that might cause some disruption to our fishing. Or possibly destroy the entire planet!

Well when the first moon was placed her it didn't destroy the planet: The Book says something about the sun standing still and all... and a little flood that kinda messed things up, but I am sure those capable of moving moons would have figured out how to do it without too much disruption

horrendous grammatical errors by both parties,

English is not there first language?

edit on 14-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join