It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial lifeform answer questions -AWE-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I stumbled over some "automatic writing experiments" on youtube, its about a dude called aedalaeblurbs.
He suposely have the ability to channel alien lifeforms from the star system Sirius A

I was very skeptic at first, but I was sucked in at listen to all 10 parts of it.. he himself thinks its very real, I have writen with him some times on youtube when the channeling was active, and gave him some sugestions to what to ask the alien life form.

The automatic writing is words that he type on he´s keyboard, where he´s hands are guided by the alien life forms from Sirius A. Here is how it work acording to wikipedia:

Automatic writing, or psychography, is a concept in spiritism by which spirits are claimed to dictate or take the hand of a medium to write messages, letters, and even entire books.

And now for the videos, I hope you get "sucked in" and dream yourself to Sirius A.
Enjoy

Sirius A:
www.spacetelescope.org...

Full Runtime: 1 hour, 59 min

aedalaeblurbs.: I started experimenting with automatic writing, a supposed from of "channeling". I am not making much of it, just presenting this as the experiments they are, and if the information contained therein is of any usefulness for anyone, then, so be it

002 Part 1

002 Part 2

004 - Part 1

004 - Part 2

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would believe him if he told the Aliens to come here, make contact and actually communicate with us, and they did.
Until then I won't believe anything this guy is saying or doing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
I would believe him if he told the Aliens to come here, make contact and actually communicate with us, and they did.

Well.. he do tell them that, and gets a answer why they cant do that

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by GraveDigger

Well.. he do tell them that, and gets a answer why they cant do that

Yup there's always some excuse isn't there

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I will watch it...and potentially enjoy it.
but, I will be watching it with my 'sci-fi" hat on.

I think anyone whom watches this kind of stuff need to make sure they have the right perspective on first...your entertaining a fantasy..a light hearted hypothetical that is akin to watching a fictional movie on fairys.

until hard evidence comes to support his claims, then yep..just an expression of creative thinking.

I think this thread needs to be moved to the gray area..the ufo/aliens forum isn't really the place for automatic writing and claims of chats with ETs via that method.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fraud
No offense OP but anyone who claims they can channel ET's from Sirius A or dead people from the other side is quite simply a fraud , either out for attention or looking to make money .
There is no difference between what he is claiming and what was claimed by the parlor psychics in the 18th century when they claimed they could contact the dead .

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If this is true i totaly don't agree with some aliens or interdimensional being taking my soul to dry clean it .. sheesh

Whats with all of this "LETS EXPERIMENT ON EARTH!!!" mentality on those freakin' aliens ...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Channellers are really difficult to make sense of. On a recent 'Mysterious Universe' show, they interviewed a couple of US channellers and, yeah I know, they seemed sincere and may well believe what they say. If they believe that they are communicating with aliens and whatever, they aren't hoaxing in the conventional sense. Self-deluding maybe, but who knows?

Of course, there are some absurd guys making wacky claims who are clearly hoaxing in our eyes. The thing I wonder about is how many believe their own stories? What underlying psychology creates a channeller and separates them from a socially dysfunctional person we cross streets to avoid? Let's be clear, they all claim to hear voices.

Until a few months ago, I'd annihilate these claimants with scorn and contempt. Right now, I'm not so sure and have been reading some interesting case studies.

One thing is fairly certain, whatever messages they pass on to us and from wherever they claim they come from; they are always devoid of anything important. It's psychobabble. These aliens could be channelling the formula for a unique polymer or maybe the solution for a mathematical problem? Neither of which would change the course of human history. What it would do is lend a bit of credibility to the folks gaining attention from the chitter-chatter of 'aliens.'

Another funny thing is how closely the babblings of the 'aliens' reflect the beliefs of the 'channeller.' Some right-wing racist wing-nut in a militia channelling 'ban the bomb' and 'peace and harmony' would be a first. Much like the religious channelling spirits, saints and entities...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Pure sci-fi

Prediction: 2009 = NWO established and energy tech released that puts an end to fossile fuels.

oh well.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Even if this is a hoax, it has some great comments, some i've already made for myself and some new ones. Fake or real, great advice really. Seems very intellectual. Here's the reason I believe it COULD be true, anyone who thinks we can't communicate with the dead or the "afterlife realm" just haven't had that experience yet that changes them. Im not saying this exact post is real, but have you ever looked into Edgar Cayce? I mention him, because I believe within the last 100 years that man is the true example of "out of world" powers with the human brain that baffles anyone with knowledge of him. Anyones who says Cayce is a hoax more than likely has not done research of their own. Not only that, but a few months ago when I fell upon the website below, you can't help but be amazed when reading many people's stories. Some who were Atheist's there whole life, and has family to prove it, and then after a heart attack, have a very unreal experience that changes them to become a Pastor of a church. Not only that, but there are so many who have never even met eachother who describe some of the same "spirits" or places they've seen or certain things they experience. Some whom were braindead at the time, which from what we know the brain is totally shut down and not working. Yet they have NDE's, they tell the doctors the conversations they were having or something that they said while being totally braindead and sometimes they can see them while hearing the conversations above their own body. How is that explained? Doctors even agree a new field needs to be opened up because there is something which science has not explained yet. Although I love science, whatever you can't recreate, or see for yourself isn't real science, and that's how it is. Believe what you want, but once you have a few experiences that you know is not and will not ever be explained, it changes you and makes you believe, and im always a skeptic first even if I somewhat believe in the topic at hand.

www.near-death.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To all those who call fraud or hoax for this guy and channelers in general:
How do you know that channeling is not a real phenomenon? One cannot prove the non-existence of anything. If you do not believe channeling is real, that is fine. But you are admitting, by not believing in channeling, that you are surely not aware of what is involved with and characteristic of channelers/channeling. If you have no idea what real channeling is like, then you have no place judging whether or channeled information is legitimate or not.

It's just like ET life - we officially do not have proof of it, we officially have no idea what form it might take. Does that mean that it doesn't exist, because we are not aware of it?

By denying all channelers and channeled material a chance, by refusing to give it your consideration, you are choosing ignorance over knowledge. You are choosing prejudice over objectivity.

Again, I can make no comment as to the legitimacy of this information - none of us can. None of us can say that channeling is NOT real, but perhaps those who purportedly are channelers may say that it IS real. Regardless, the nature of phenomena outside the scope of current science is inherently counter to accepted views. Of course it is against currently accept science - it cannot help it, being an super-natural phenomena! Science by definition cannot explain it!

If you had somebody transmitting information to you via a radio headset, maybe it's a small and hidden in-ear thingie, or maybe it's a big bulky headset - it doesn't matter - and you were around a bunch of primitive peoples without technology, they might think you are in direct connection with the gods. Or whoever. They would see you as magical. What you know to be technology you could tell to them is just your symbol of power, is your rite to divinity. They might accept you as a god, or they might say you are crazy because they are ignorant of the capabilities of your technology. They would see this as evidence that your "channeling" of information is not real and you are a fraud, because they just don't know any better.

Same thing here. All you can do logically and rationally with channeled material is examine and analyze it for internal and external consistency (meaning no contradictions with itself, or with other knowledge). Of course this is information regarding aliens and NWO and such, so, being ALREADY OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF ACCEPTED THOUGHT, this information will be NECESSARILY AND INHERENTLY BE SEEN AS EXTERNALLY INCONSISTENT. The criticism is invalid.

Edit:
The information itself seems internally consistent. Many great points are brought up (and I have only watched the first 4 or 5 sessions) like the whole New Age and Ascension movements being distractions from what is really important. Of channeled material, this seems to be pretty decent - similar to the Law of One or the Hidden_Hand postings from here on ATS. Just do a quick search to find the Hidden_Hand thread or go to www.lawofone.info for the Law of One. Those two channelings are incredibly profound. The Law of One, in particular, is, in my opinion, one of the finest literary and philosophical works currently available. It seriously blows my mind, it's deeper and more beautiful than the Vedas and about on the same level as the Tao Te Ching. It is the best thing I have ever read, hands down. If I only had one writing to read my whole life, it would probably be the Law of One.
edit on 13-12-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've tried the more old school version of AW (i.e. with a pencil and paper), and it was pretty eerie.

I wasn't really expecting much, but even early into it, I was shocked (so much so that I threw the materials across the room, and didn't try again for a few hours)...back when I was in my teens...

When I read a pretty clear and repeated "Hello" in cursive on my sheet, when asking if anyone is out there....pretty eerie...

Later sessions had all kinds of interesting "info" I won't get into, but then, after a few weeks, the tone, etc. of the messages changed. The messages seemed much different too, darker, etc. (so, different entity?)

Needless to say, I thought about quitting, but "it" got angry. So, I stopped thinking about quitting, and just did, and haven't done it since.

Now, I don't know if it's my subconscious, or some entity, etc., but I do know, at least from my own experiences, that whomever or whatever is being contacted in this way, is not necessarily (and from readings on it, is rarely) being truthful. Whether you think it's a ghost, demon, alien, etc. is immaterial really. Whomever or whatever it is, is likely telling complete lies. Interesting? Yes. Reliable? Probably not.

One thing is fairly certain, whatever messages they pass on to us and from wherever they claim they come from; they are always devoid of anything important. It's psychobabble. These aliens could be channelling the formula for a unique polymer or maybe the solution for a mathematical problem? Neither of which would change the course of human history. What it would do is lend a bit of credibility to the folks gaining attention from the chitter-chatter of 'aliens.'

They can feel free to transmit to me, the formula for transparent aluminum (ala Star Trek 4)....

edit on 13-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is Absurd !
this is just my opinion of course
believe what you will

edit on 13-12-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'd just like to raise another point which is often discussed in channeled material - that question of the importance of the source of whatever information. Does it matter whether the information was channeled legitimately via an ET or just made up by the supposed channeler? What if it wasn't purposefully fabricated, but somehow the channeler fools himself and merely is in contact with his own subconscious?

If you examine the message and find it to resonate within you, if you can see the logic and truth in it, for you personally, then what does the source matter?

1 + 1 = 2, no matter who tells you so. Even if you are telling it to yourself thinking somebody else is instructing you, it is still the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
It's just like ET life - we officially do not have proof of it, we officially have no idea what form it might take. Does that mean that it doesn't exist, because we are not aware of it?
By denying all channelers and channeled material a chance, by refusing to give it your consideration, you are choosing ignorance over knowledge. You are choosing prejudice over objectivity.

Sums it up right there.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Whats with all of this "LETS EXPERIMENT ON EARTH!!!" mentality on those freakin' aliens ...

Just look at the daily news... we need serious 'cleaning' as a species before we can leave kindergarten and join the rest of cosmic society

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Seems to me this sorta stuff, even the pencil and paper method, would be a product of your subconscious mind doing this, would it not?

No offense to anyone, but the subconscious mind is a powerful tool. To believe that aliens from lightyears far flung are influencing my actions telepathically from their home planet is absurd to me. Not only can they influence me telepathically from billions of miles away but they only seem to do it when I sit down and let them?

psssh

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
One thing is fairly certain, whatever messages they pass on to us and from wherever they claim they come from; they are always devoid of anything important. It's psychobabble.

Couple things to consider here. Many that I would call true channellers like the old Tibetan monks... don't make a habit of posting in blogs or on youtube. Only once did some tourist over hear a Tibet channeling and posted it as "ET's will save mankind before 2012"

Lets say that someone or something IS sending a message... who is to say that the sender has good intentions? What if the entity is a Loki type character and gets a kick out of messing with peoples minds, especially those that are already borderline? That would certainly explain wrong messages that the receiver swears is real, because to them the voice IS real... its just they never questioned their source

As to them giving us some solid help... I personally believe they have... but it comes subconsciously and you wake up with a sudden 'flash' of genius. Last time I think that happened on a big scale was the liquid fuel rocket. The same design suddenly on the minds of three men, who at the time had no contact. Those three men were from the nations who today are the three main space powers

But its the same as the UFO scene 90% noise to signal ratio. You have to really want answers to get to any kind of real info. The constant barrage of hoaxers, charlatans and even naysayers just voicing an opinion with no facts at all tends to bury the few decent reports

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
they only seem to do it when I sit down and let them?

On that note... in a word... yes

Any paranormal researcher or instructor in mysticism will tell you the number one rule is YOU must actively instigate permission. You can't be possesses unless you allow it. Scoff if you must, but that is one of the 'rules' of the Universe

Edit to add..

in the same way Witches and Warlocks had to perform rituals and chants to call the spirits... they had to have permission to come... it's all the same principal, believe it or not, matters little
edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join