It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain Freemason, are they exactly bad? Read Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You are correct. Nowhere in freemasonry are we taught to become God, only to become better than ourselves. Those quotes are all accurate, but they are the opinions of the writers. I would say that almost everyone in masonry gets something a little different out of it. It really depends on what you are looking for. I wasn't looking for spiritual enlightenment, but I found it. I was looking for a way to help kids. Mine are almost grown and I found more and more free time with a void in my life. I thought the Shriners where where I wanted to go. I had to join masonry to be a shriner. I have yet to join the shrine since I found exactly what I was looking for in masonry.

There are many paths you can take. Some guided and some alone. I have said it before, I don't think any direction is wrong as long as you are talking one. Looking for something more. The destination is ultimately death, so we should enjoy the journey.

Thank you for your fast response and sharing.

I mean no offense and imply no ignorance on your behalf when I tell you that;

"For I give over to you among the first what also I accepted, that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that He was entombed, and that He has been roused the third day according to the scriptures"
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4

"Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just award for all mankind for life's justifying. For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just."
- 1 Corinthians 5:18-19

"Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed, in an instant, in the twinkle of an eye, at the last trump. For He will be trumpeting, and the dead will be roused incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal put on immortality. Now, whenever this corruptible should be putting on incorruption and this mortal should be putting on immortality, then shall come to pass the word which is written, Swallowed up was Death by Victory. Where, O Death, is your victory? Where, O Death, is your sting? Now the sting of Death is sin, yet the power of sin is the law. Now thanks be to God, Who is giving us the victory, through our Lord Jesus Christ."
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-57

"For since, in fact, through a man came death, through a Man, also, comes the resurrection of the dead. For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified."
- 1 Corinthians 15:21-22

You could very well have already heard the news or believe it, but I just wanted to make sure and let you know. If you share that faith, you shouldn't fear lifelessness, because one day it won't exist, because of Christ's sacrifice.

Originally posted by iSHRED
If you call youself a christian and are considering freemasonry, i encourage you to check this page out as well as others on that website.
FREEMASON INFO

Basically, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through Me."
However there is no room for Jesus in Masonry. You could still praise him outside of Freemasonry but shouldn't all you do be for His glory?

Thanks brother, but there's no need to judge the people in the organization as wrong. Just proclaim the news that Christ is our savior if thats what you wanted them to know.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is just my personal take as a Mason and a Past Master of my Lodge. I like your questions, and they are similar to questions that I have, so I will attempt to answer:

Originally posted by IndianBones
I know that no one speaks for Freemasonry as a whole, but I wanted to ask any Freemasons here what they make of these quotes and the ancient mysteries.

"Freemasonry is modeled on the plan of the Ancient Mysteries, with their glyphics and allegories, and this is no mere coincidence; the parallels are too closely drawn." - J. D. Buck, Mystic Masonry or the Symbols of Freemasonry and the Greater Mysteries of Antiquity, Intro

We draw our roots, lessons, and allegories from Sacred Geometry, Religion, and Tradition of Morality that predates the New Testament and may extend all the way into Antiquity. The Building of King Solomon's Temple is the cornerstone of our craft. It is certainly no coincidence, but neither is it anything nefarious or secret. This is my favorite part of Freemasonry. It is one of the few things still connected to our ancient past, and still teaching some of the knowledge that was somehow lost and recovered with new science. Pythagoras was probably a Mason among many of other mathematicians and scientists that have built our modern paradigm.

"Masonry, successor of the Mysteries, still follows the ancient manner of teaching." - Albert Pike, Morals & Dogma, Pg. 22

Yes, we "communicate that which cannot be taught" according to one website. We teach and learn without writing things down. "“Freemasonry is a Peculiar System of Morality Veiled in Allegory and Illustrated by Symbols" according to one of our lectures. We teach and learn through symbolism and allegory. It is an certainly an "ancient manner of teaching." Although many Lodges now have websites and Google Groups, etc.

“Man is a god in the making. And as the mystic myths of Egypt, on the potter's wheel, he is being molded. When his light shines out to lift and preserve all things, he receives the triple crown of godhood.”
- Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 92

One can only hope that our lives will be thus remembered, but this does not mean we seek to be Gods in a physical sense. It only means that the light of Masonry should serve as a beacon of morality, and our primary tenets (there are three) serve to help the community.

"He begins his Masonic career as the natural man; he ends it by becoming through its discipline, a regenerated man... This the evolution of man into superman—was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of modern Masonry is, not the social and charitable purposes to which so much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art, which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this science is to misunderstand its meaning." - W. L. Wilmhurst, The Meaning of Masonry, Pg.46-47

Every man joins Masonry for his own reasons. The reason should not be selfish, such as networking into a job or business, and it should never be to become a "superman." We join Masonry to be surrounded by like-minded, high caliber men, and to improve ourselves. The improvement has to be at a spiritual level, because we all know that any other type of improvement is only superficial.

I'm not saying most people join Freemasonry because they're trying to become gods, but I'm interested in knowing what in Freemasonry gave you the desire to join? To become a better person and be more spiritually enlightened? Then I'd ask, why couldn't you do that outside the organization? What made you believe Freemasonry was the right choice?

First of all, how do we ever know anything is the "right" choice? I sure have made a whole lot of choices that felt right, but I later regretted! Masonry is not one of those! I have had nothing but GREAT experiences from it. My desire to join came from my quest for ancient knowledge, and a desire to be part of such an old and noble group. I also wanted to become a Shriner, because I wear some serious burn scars, and I thought as a Shriner I could give some kids with burns a good example of how well they can still do for themselves. You have to be a Mason before you can be a Shriner. I have certainly become a better man as a result of lessons and contacts within Freemasonry. I am certainly a little more enlightened, although it is more in an historical sense than a spiritual one.

Really, someone could become a better man, simply by hanging around the old men in a Mason's lodge. If there was no degree work, no allegory, no symbolism, there would still be an excellent group of older, wiser, more experienced men in one place and willing to mentor you. That alone is well worth the price of admission!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

We draw our roots, lessons, and allegories from Sacred Geometry, Religion, and Tradition of Morality that predates the New Testament and may extend all the way into Antiquity. The Building of King Solomon's Temple is the cornerstone of our craft. It is certainly no coincidence, but neither is it anything nefarious or secret. This is my favorite part of Freemasonry. It is one of the few things still connected to our ancient past, and still teaching some of the knowledge that was somehow lost and recovered with new science. Pythagoras was probably a Mason among many of other mathematicians and scientists that have built our modern paradigm.

I think thats one of the reasons I find it all so interesting. How its all connected and goes across time, cultures, and religions. If its the building of the temple that intrigues you then I see no issue, but if its the esoteric side of the temple's renovations made by King Manasseh, then that could be considered a sinister aspect.

"He rebuilt the high places his father Hezekiah had destroyed; he also erected altars to Baal and made an Asherah pole, as Ahab king of Israel had done. He bowed down to all the starry hosts and worshiped them. He built altars in the temple of the LORD, of which the LORD had said, “In Jerusalem I will put my Name.” In the two courts of the temple of the LORD, he built altars to all the starry hosts. He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced divination, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

He took the carved Asherah pole he had made and put it in the temple, of which the LORD had said to David and to his son Solomon, “In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever. I will not again make the feet of the Israelites wander from the land I gave their ancestors, if only they will be careful to do everything I commanded them and will keep the whole Law that my servant Moses gave them.” But the people did not listen. Manasseh led them astray, so that they did more evil than the nations the LORD had destroyed before the Israelites."
- 2 Kings 21:3-9

I'm not sure where exactly Freemasonry stands, but as odd or disgusting as it may sound, I believe that the carved Asherah pole symbolizes a penis in order to honor the fertility goddess. That the fertility goddess is an esoteric symbol of the earth and humanity that becomes impregnated with the seed, blessing, knowledge of the spirit behind the idol, when it is pleasured, coaxed, worshipped, in order to be reborn again from the earth with a higher state of consciousness, give birth to that consciousness, or eventually, in a literal sense, produce the Anti-christ. The pole is the same as the obelisks seen all around the world such as the Washington Monument and some found in Masonic lodges. If you can see where I come from, you can see my accusations are not at Freemasons, but exposing the spirits leading people to believe they can overcome lifes burdens and flaws through their own efforts of initiating into an agreement with an external force besides God. Although, they would claim to be him.

Yes, we "communicate that which cannot be taught" according to one website. We teach and learn without writing things down. "“Freemasonry is a Peculiar System of Morality Veiled in Allegory and Illustrated by Symbols" according to one of our lectures. We teach and learn through symbolism and allegory. It is an certainly an "ancient manner of teaching." Although many Lodges now have websites and Google Groups, etc.

If you teach and learn about a system of morality that you find acceptable enough to follow, why veil it? Not saying that you do this because your sharing with me lol. Why not present, while not being religiously obnoxious, your moral system to people?

One can only hope that our lives will be thus remembered, but this does not mean we seek to be Gods in a physical sense. It only means that the light of Masonry should serve as a beacon of morality, and our primary tenets (there are three) serve to help the community.

Why veil a beacon?

Every man joins Masonry for his own reasons. The reason should not be selfish, such as networking into a job or business, and it should never be to become a "superman." We join Masonry to be surrounded by like-minded, high caliber men, and to improve ourselves. The improvement has to be at a spiritual level, because we all know that any other type of improvement is only superficial.

I can see the improvements that would come from a group of educated men organized in helping each other maintain their morals and studying history, but I'm interested in learning about the spiritual knowledge being presented to Freemasons, if any?

First of all, how do we ever know anything is the "right" choice? I sure have made a whole lot of choices that felt right, but I later regretted! Masonry is not one of those! I have had nothing but GREAT experiences from it. My desire to join came from my quest for ancient knowledge, and a desire to be part of such an old and noble group. I also wanted to become a Shriner, because I wear some serious burn scars, and I thought as a Shriner I could give some kids with burns a good example of how well they can still do for themselves. You have to be a Mason before you can be a Shriner. I have certainly become a better man as a result of lessons and contacts within Freemasonry. I am certainly a little more enlightened, although it is more in an historical sense than a spiritual one.

Usually your conscious is a good guide, but it can sometimes be misleading. What ancient knowledge were you interested in learning about? I really admire your motives for joining the organization too. I hope your happiliy helping kids. I'm happy to hear that you learned more in a historical sense. History can tell us alot more about the truth than the various so-called spiritual doctrines of the day concocted by mislead humans and deceptive spirits.

Really, someone could become a better man, simply by hanging around the old men in a Mason's lodge. If there was no degree work, no allegory, no symbolism, there would still be an excellent group of older, wiser, more experienced men in one place and willing to mentor you. That alone is well worth the price of admission!

I don't doubt it. I would love to sit around a group of elders and listen to their experienced perspectives. You have certainly helped in giving me a clearer and less sinister view of Freemasonry. I was biased before, especially when I thought the 33rd degree meant the Mason had official credentials to speak for Freemasonry. I hope you consider some of the things I've said also, and thanks for reading.
edit on 14-12-2010 by IndianBones because: Mispelling

edit on 14-12-2010 by IndianBones because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by IndianBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IndianBones

This is purely speculation on my part, but I don't think the "veil" is intended to hide anything. I think it is intended to force the learner to experience things and draw conclusions and have a more pulpous view of the material rather than a rote memorization type of view.

In reality nothing is really veiled at all. There is nothing said or done in a Lodge that can't be found on the internet, in a religious book, or passed down from any upstanding man to another. The real difference comes from experiencing the work as it was intended, and being supported and coached along by more experienced members. It is also nice to have a bit of a retreat from normal daily routines. A lot of men enjoy the one or two hours per month where they are away from their jobs, and kids, and wives, and they get hang around with a group of men of equal character and like interests. I suppose the same can be said for Monday Night Football, and it would be correct, LOL!

The "Spiritual" side of Freemasonry is entirely open and accepting. We do pray, and we do demand that someone not be an atheist, but we don't care if their God is called God, Allah, Jehovah, or any other name, so long as they worship "one, everliving God."

There is a lot of symbolism taken from King Solomon's temple, and I suspect some of what you quoted from Kings in the Bible was attempts at restoring the glory of the temple, but I have never heard any of that stuff in a Masonic Lodge, and it would not be any part of our degree work.

As for the 33rd Degree Masons having any ranking, the 33rd Degree is only an Honorary Degree in the Scottish Rite. It is obtained by good works and deeds and a lifetime of working in the craft.

There is no higher honor than the 3rd Degree in Freemasonry, it even says so in the obligation and lecture of that degree. Everything after that is just for fun and higher learning. I know dozens of 32nd Degree Masons and a handful of 33rd Degree Masons, and they are typically the guys driving the busses so families can visit their kids at the Shriner Hospitals, or they are the guys that attend every meeting and conduct classes and serve as officers and make sure that the Lodges are moving along and taking care of business. If there is any Honor in attaining those advanced degrees, it is only because you have earned the trust and respect of your peers and they have bestowed the honor on you.

I did enjoy reading your post, thank you for the information. I don't know if I buy into all that phallic symbol stuff, but it could be correct. I read once where a scientist found a petrified drawing of a circle and a dot in the middle. The scientist interpreted it as the oldest sexual drawing by humans. That is a whole lot of speculation to see a circle and a dot and get female and male and reproduction. Why not just some ancient guy telling his buddy to meet him by the circular rock? Or marking how far away to stand as he is about to try out a new slingshot? I can tell you that the original pillars in King Solomon's Temple were not sexual in nature, although they probably did contain advanced knowledge of the Earth's continents and land masses and intricate knowledge of astronomy.

Masonic Floor Work and Ancient Knowledge of Astronomy

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

This is purely speculation on my part, but I don't think the "veil" is intended to hide anything. I think it is intended to force the learner to experience things and draw conclusions and have a more pulpous view of the material rather than a rote memorization type of view.

What do you mean by pulpous?
I believe veil means a concealing curtain or cover of cloth. There's no need for the veil if it dosen't hide anything.

There is a lot of symbolism taken from King Solomon's temple, and I suspect some of what you quoted from Kings in the Bible was attempts at restoring the glory of the temple, but I have never heard any of that stuff in a Masonic Lodge, and it would not be any part of our degree work.

I'm not sure what you mean by restoring the temple's glory. Why would I want to do this?

Masonic Floor Work and Ancient Knowledge of Astronomy

Thank you for the link. I will check into it and post back with any questions I might have.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Not that you meant to restore the Temple's glory, but that the King's following Soloman were making such an attempt in order to regain the power Soloman had.

By "pulpous" I mean learning in a more organic way. Experiencing something and garnering knowledge from it vs. just reading and/or memorizing. Some people (me) just have to touch the hot stove. I can't fully comprehend the idea until I touch it myself. I could explain to you how a massage feels, and the health benefits of getting one, but you would never fully understand until you experience it yourself.

Again, the "veil" (in my opinion) is there to pique our curiousity, reveal that something is present, but you must put in some work to peer behind the veil and get the full picture. If something were to be intentionally hidden, a veil would not be a good way to do it. A veil is partially transparent, therefore the intention must surely not be to hide anything, but rather to obscure it and make it mysterious and interesting, while still hinting that it is there.

Wedding Veil, Slinky Lingerie, Sheer curtains, etc. None of those things are intended to hide what is behind them, but instead they are meant to tease, or pique curiousity, or create an allurement.

Every word in Masonry has a meaning, and I believe "veil" was an intentional word. It does not mean to "hide," it means to "partially conceal, while hinting at the content."

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

to help with your definition, veiled in allegory instead of cloaked in allegory.

nice job on the above explanation.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Worshipful Master = Presiding officer of the Lodge.

One shouldn't join for selfish gain. One should join to better themselves in order to help others. Freemasonry makes GOOD men BETTER. It cannot make a man good.

reply to post by anicc

Sorry, but that is incorrect. I walked in one cold and blizzard laden night with petition in hand. Once I got back from some travels, I went through the degrees. 2B1ASK1

reply to post by seedofchucky

Freemasonry is neither a cult nor a religion. I do agree that one's intentions will determine what kind of person they are and what they will do.

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Freemasons are a great group to join. Once your in, you will be suprised at how many people in your area are part of.

I joined the Freemasons after I moved out of my hometown. I decided to go back to my hometown and visit the Lodge. I found that there were several men I had grown up knowing that were Masons, from my barber of 18-years to my 7th grade Social Studies teacher. After I joined the Eastern Star I found many women I had known to be members as well and that kids I went to school with were members of the youth groups.

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Unless things changed...you can't just go down to the lodge and sign up..you must have a mason bring you in. this stops the average morons and trolls coming in.

We do not recruit. One must seek us out.

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Being a FRATERNITY doesn't make us misogynistic. I'd like to think Freemasonry imparts lessons of chivalry onto its members; something I see greatly in all aspects, but particularly in the Commandery.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndianBones

If you teach and learn about a system of morality that you find acceptable enough to follow, why veil it? Not saying that you do this because your sharing with me lol. Why not present, while not being religiously obnoxious, your moral system to people?
See, my interpretation of that quote is that Freemasonry is veiled in allegory, not that morality is. That's just how I parse that sentence, personally.

As to "why not make it public?" the student has to want to learn. The way it's structured, the mouth to ear instruction & memorization, etc. would fall on deaf ears if someone didn't make a specific effort to better themselves with the knowledge. It's the journey that creates the REAL education, and that can't be skipped over or it will be taken for granted.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I hate when others think they can speak for God. Its quite disgusting. Man's relationship with God is his and his alone. It is not for others to dictate or interpret. Freemasonry is very tolerant of moral religions, and it is because we tolerate men of different faiths that cause the intolerant religious filth to shriek "blasphemy".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Not that you meant to restore the Temple's glory, but that the King's following Soloman were making such an attempt in order to regain the power Soloman had.

Oh sorry, but right, most of them atleast, except the two that introduced idolatry in the temple.

By "pulpous" I mean learning in a more organic way. Experiencing something and garnering knowledge from it vs. just reading and/or memorizing. Some people (me) just have to touch the hot stove. I can't fully comprehend the idea until I touch it myself. I could explain to you how a massage feels, and the health benefits of getting one, but you would never fully understand until you experience it yourself.

Okay, I understand. lol I know what you mean. You wouldn't disagree that reading and memorizing are also valuable too, right? Its not any good though if your not actually paying attention or interested in what your reading.

Again, the "veil" (in my opinion) is there to pique our curiousity, reveal that something is present, but you must put in some work to peer behind the veil and get the full picture. If something were to be intentionally hidden, a veil would not be a good way to do it. A veil is partially transparent, therefore the intention must surely not be to hide anything, but rather to obscure it and make it mysterious and interesting, while still hinting that it is there.

Wedding Veil, Slinky Lingerie, Sheer curtains, etc. None of those things are intended to hide what is behind them, but instead they are meant to tease, or pique curiousity, or create an allurement.

Every word in Masonry has a meaning, and I believe "veil" was an intentional word. It does not mean to "hide," it means to "partially conceal, while hinting at the content."

Really cool. You gave me a very interesting lesson and your definitely right. Thank you.
edit on 15-12-2010 by IndianBones because: edit

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Have you ever seen the movie FORREST GUMP? as in ZZION

"Stupid is as stupid does"

CBEAM? IC BEAM

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74

Have you ever seen the movie FORREST GUMP? as in ZZION

"Stupid is as stupid does"

CBEAM? IC BEAM

I've seen Forrest Gump, but a while ago. Don't really remember it lol, but why? What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am new here and new to the researching of Freemasons...but what prompted my research was a situation that came about personally. There is more to this than the "in the open" masons, the "in plain view" charitable, honorable masons.
There is an invisible secret side, a dark underground of wealthy elite members, politicians, lawyers, actors...32 and 33 degree masons in this society do have higher power than the lower ranks. I am finding out more every day and now things that didnt make any sense are starting to make all the sense in the world. The more I find out, the more I research...
My friends father died about a month ago...during his sickness many questions were popping up. After his death, she "snooped" through her fathers private study. A seal with a candle, zippo with a strange symbol, a plaque with a raised owl that read something to the effect of "for loyalty and service to Moloch". He knew people that he shouldnt have...a lawyer from GA who was personal friends with the Gov of CA, the ex-prime minister of England, celebrities. The words "men behind the scenes of corporate america" came out of his mouth before. She posed a question regarding the Bohemian Grove to her uncle to fish for more information and he stumbled through his words and told her it is just a place for "men to be men". Even the fact he knew what this place is shocked me.
There is alot more to these laughable conspiracy theories...I do believe that the local regular Masons are a charitable, honest group of men but I am finding out that theres more to the highly secretive side of the elite Masons. I believe that their influence has no bounds, their reach has no limits.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truseekr1972
After his death, she "snooped" through her fathers private study. A seal with a candle, zippo with a strange symbol, a plaque with a raised owl that read something to the effect of "for loyalty and service to Moloch".

Great, we are looking forward to the photo you will be posting of this item.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you want to join Freemasons so you feel you have some kind of worth then by all means go ahead. See the thing is you cant get higher that 3* degree, so you are just some little pussy footin follower. To gain any real knowledge you have to be higher, which you can't. The one that are higher than 3* think they know it all and are the mighty ones. They are just a bunch of worthless cowards. Ultimately if you are 33* then you are part of the real illuminati. See my friend (lemme rephrase *Was* a friend)joined the Illuminati and he had to pay like 300 bucks for some ritual packet. Guess what? He also worships the devil. Illuminati is all about SELF empowerment not anyone else. As long as they have all the dang freaking money they don't give a crap. They also want to bring about the nWo in which anyone who stands before them will be dealt with. So you have no choice once it comes out. At the moment their is too many people to control and rule with an IRON fist, so first thing is first. Depopulate the world to say 500,000,000. MUCH easier to control. The Georgia Guide Stones say it all. Ya it sounds all good, but see 6,300,000,000 would have to die. Can you say wow? That is how the world should be, but I'll be damned if I let these Skull&Bones, Illuminati, power hungry, money chasin, child rapin, Snip Banksters kill me. That's just my 2 cents. Can't let this ruin your mental health though. That's why I picked up some meditation Cd's and cleansed my chakras. Helps you breath alot easier
Good Day

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Sarcasm...nice. I will have her send to me and I will send to you...guess seeing is believing for you. Do you have any insight on this or is that all you have to add?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truseekr1972
I will have her send to me and I will send to you...

Outstanding.

...guess seeing is believing for you.

Because everyone should just take someone's word on a story like that. It is always 'my friend's, cousin's, uncle's, sister's, daughter saw, blah, blah blah'.

Do you have any insight on this or is that all you have to add?

No, I will eagerly await your posting the photo of the item in question.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

If you have nothing to share, nothing to add, no useful insight...and use "blah, blah, blah"...well, I appreciate you just keeping to yourself...

Im sure there are others that can help in my education on this subject...thanks though

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truseekr1972

There is an invisible secret side, a dark underground of wealthy elite members, politicians, lawyers, actors...32 and 33 degree masons in this society do have higher power than the lower ranks. I am finding out more every day and now things that didnt make any sense are starting to make all the sense in the world

I know a lot of 32nd and 33rd degree Masons, and I have never seen anything amiss. They are the most honorable, and most well-respected guys, because they are also the most actively participating guys!

I have also met a couple of Grand Masters, and they have been pretty good guys as well.

Sorry, but the "dark side" is all in people's imaginations. In reality, I wish it were a little darker. Too bad we can't punish people for breaking their obligations, or actually hold them to the penalties for such. Too bad we can't haze them on initiation like they did in the old days. It sure would help with some house cleaning!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join