It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really want to know what your spouse is thinking. 'Mind Reading'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I was having my usual story fantasy the other day and my significant other was starring at me as if she could read my mind. So she asked me right out the blue, what are you thinking about?
Later on that night I wondered …does she have little fantasies like I do..hmm,but would I really want to know?
The next week I ran into my lesbian friend, she has taught me a lot, and hands down she has made my life with my woman good as she always has told me things that all men should know about keeping a good relationship. I told her what had happened and she said so, you CANT even imagine how many fantasies and story’s your girl has on a daily bases…I was pissed to the extreme of being pissed,but in all fairness how could I be?
My friend saw how upset I was and she started to tease me.

‘ Trust me, every fantasies you have had ,she has had. Every friend she brings around you and your head starts to wonder it’s the same way with her.
‘Your TV fantasies, she’s been there and done that‘.

I guess my question is.
If you could read minds, would you use your abilities on your wife or husband ?
Lol,would you really want to read your spouse mind when one of your friends come over?
And if you did use your ability on your spouse…could you handle it, could you?

I don't have too because my wife tells what she thinks, and, I should think all the time.
And if your L friend was trying to get you to think that women have the same intimate fantasies as men do, think again. Unless you're married to an unstable personality sex addict. Meaning they are suffering from a severe mental disorder. They want "Harlequin" romance ONLY. And the minute you ease up on it, they flip, thinking all sorts of thinks such as you're cheating on them. Mistresses are worse.

AND this question> "What are you thinking about?" There is only one right way to answer, "Just how much I love you, and how lucky I am to be married to such a beautiful woman. I still can't believe that I am." An added, "I am falling in love with you more all each day I'm blessed with yours." is usually good for an immediate wild sex escapade. That answer still works 20 years later after the fact.
edit on 13-12-2010 by LilDudeissocool because: An add on.

If somebody told me that everytime I asked them waht they are thinking about... I would roll my eyes so hard they would probably get stuck.

What I WANT to hear... is the truth. If they were thinking about their balls itching, that's what i was wondering due to the look on their face... if they were thinking about screwing some other chick, yep... i'd want to know that as well. I cant STAND it when people are more concerned about win or lose than the truth. It's all about winning or losing a game in life, it's all about saying the right things or figuring how to "work" a situation to get a desired effect. I'm sorry but not all women are like that. not all women just want to hear candy coated crap in their ears. I'm not saying you're a bad guy and you may have your woman figured out, she may like that sort of thing but it doesn't work for all. I've let go a more than one guy who was just trying to figure out how to win. when all you're doing is trying to figure out who to win, you loose yourself. you may still have yourself inside YOUR own mind, but what are you to the other person? Some may like it... I personally can't respect any man like that in a relationship. I only want The "sound" of sincerity when it's felt and if it's never felt... I'm not afraid to let go. You can say sorry so many times it becomes meaningless... absolutely meaningless. save it for when you mean it is my opinion. Nobody's perfect... i am not afraid of losing in love. I WILL be myself. A man I am with has to be himself as well. I'm not saying it will work for any man who is himself but it will work for NO man who is not.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Guess what, I think you're lying.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

"Limited shares (LTD) rose 5.4% after the company, whose brands include Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works, raised its 2010 adjusted earnings target to as high as $1.97 a share, up from $1.83 previously. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters currently expect earnings of $1.94 a share." www.investors.com...

www.investors.com...

"9.04 billion dollars in revenue for the last fiscal year" en.wikipedia.org...

VS is their most profitable division.

Meanwhile, True Communications Inc, a company which sells products to those who have blunt talk relationships, mainly selling wall repair kits, and replacement dishware has risen in value after an early morning rally. Of course that's a lie because there is no such company. However there is in reality a rise in> www.aaml.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

"Limited shares (LTD) rose 5.4% after the company, whose brands include Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works, raised its 2010 adjusted earnings target to as high as $1.97 a share, up from $1.83 previously. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters currently expect earnings of $1.94 a share." www.investors.com...

www.investors.com...

Meanwhile, True Communications Inc, a company which sells products to those who have blunt talk relationships, mainly selling wall repair kits, and replacement dishware has risen in value after an early morning rally. Of course that's a lie because there is no such company. However there is in reality a rise in> www.aaml.org...

Pretty sad when you look at marketing trends for an understanding of relationships. Personally, I don't think that's a very good way to gauge the situation. Me thinks you've just got yourself one who doesn't feel like going against the status quo. Now hear me when I say, I'm not that woman and I damn well mean it.

as for being called a liar...uh, I think I know myself. I have no reason to lie. You think I'm having a conversation with you for fun?... for my health? No, it's because I've known one too many a young man get bad advice from someone who swears that it's such a great idea to just agree with a female just to get them to shut up. Just when I thought the freaking dark ages were over...
... but then again, I guess there are many woman still left who accept that some men just don't want to hold a testy conversation with them and want those nice little traditional roles to stay in tact...or maybe they are just too tired to go find someone else.... but I'll also say "Welcome to the year 2010"

I think I know how I react to a candy coater. Trust me, I've been approached by many. I've been offered all sorts of things by men but if I have no interest in them, I have no interest. I can certainly tell when a man has me chalked up as the typical female that can be bought with words and useless crap on valentines day. I live to show people like that they've got it all wrong... even if I have made the mistake of dating them- thinking they were about something else than just find themselves a little susie homemaker... if I see them going in that tired boring ass direction where you can't talk about anything questionable...ever. What kind of bs is that? If I can't have a challenging conversation with someone, what the hell would I be doing with them? What the hell are they even interested in me for? I guess that makes me just the damn baby making glory hole. I don't THINK so.
They need to know that it's better to have something solid in their constitution when they feel like talking that stuff and they had better not take me for a fool. You like being called a fool? You like it when someone talks to you like you're a damn fool?...cause I sure as hell don't. One thing I hate is people who are stuck in typical roles, just going though the motions, just playing the game. Nope, I like them real. If you think you know better, then you think you've got everyone figured out. Really, what are the odds of that? Don't kid yourself. You need to consider that *this one* you just might know nothing about at all.
You have your little compliant relationship, don't think that shoe is going to fit on everyone.
If I can't get on someone's level... talk to them about what's on my mind... if they can't get on mine and tell me things as a friend talks to a friend... I'd rather be alone, guy. I don't have a family of my own, nobody has made me a home that I feel I must keep together to have something to preen upon... and you know what? I've gotten pretty damn used to it. Don't EVEN think you can pigeonhole me as what most in society has expected me to be concerning my gender and my demographics because I have spent way too many years of my life swimming up the fvcking stream to prove them wrong, to force them to look past the surface whether they like it or not. I won't be anything that someone wants me to be just because they think thats how it should be if it isn't me... not for anyone... and I don't shut up just because someone agrees with me. If I feel someone do that, you know what I will do?... I will go on and on and on and on and on.

Now keep telling me about my own damn self and see what I do.
edit on 14-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

www.investors.com...

Pretty sad when you look at marketing trends for an understanding of relationships. Personally, I don't think that's a very good way to gauge the situation. Me thinks you've just got yourself one who doesn't feel like going against the status quo. Now hear me when I say, I'm not that woman and I damn well mean it.

as for being called a liar...uh, I think I know myself. I have no reason to lie. You think I'm having a conversation with you for fun?... for my health? No, it's because I've known one too many a young man get bad advice from someone who swears that it's such a great idea to just agree with a female just to get them to shut up. Just when I thought the freaking dark ages were over...
... but then again, I guess there are many woman still left who accept that some men just don't want to hold a testy conversation with them and want those nice little traditional roles to stay in tact...or maybe they are just too tired to go find someone else.... but I'll also say "Welcome to the year 2010"

I think I know how I react to a candy coater. Trust me, I've been approached by many. I've been offered all sorts of things by men but if I have no interest in them, I have no interest. I can certainly tell when a man has me chalked up as the typical female that can be bought with words and useless crap on valentines day. I live to show people like that they've got it all wrong... even if I have made the mistake of dating them- thinking they were about something else than just find themselves a little susie homemaker... if I see them going in that tired boring ass direction where you can't talk about anything questionable...ever. What kind of bs is that? If I can't have a challenging conversation with someone, what the hell would I be doing with them? What the hell are they even interested in me for? I guess that makes me just the damn baby making glory hole. I don't THINK so.
They need to know that it's better to have something solid in their constitution when they feel like talking that stuff and they had better not take me for a fool. You like being called a fool? You like it when someone talks to you like you're a damn fool?...cause I sure as hell don't. One thing I hate is people who are stuck in typical roles, just going though the motions, just playing the game. Nope, I like them real. If you think you know better, then you think you've got everyone figured out. Really, what are the odds of that? Don't kid yourself. You need to consider that *this one* you just might know nothing about at all.
You have your little compliant relationship, don't think that shoe is going to fit on everyone.
If I can't get on someone's level... talk to them about what's on my mind... if they can't get on mine and tell me things as a friend talks to a friend... I'd rather be alone, guy. I don't have a family of my own, nobody has made me a home that I feel I must keep together to have something to preen upon... and you know what? I've gotten pretty damn used to it. Don't EVEN think you can pigeonhole me as what most in society has expected me to be concerning my gender and my demographics because I have spent way too many years of my life swimming up the fvcking stream to prove them wrong, to force them to look past the surface whether they like it or not. I won't be anything that someone wants me to be just because they think thats how it should be if it isn't me... not for anyone... and I don't shut up just because someone agrees with me. If I feel someone do that, you know what I will do?... I will go on and on and on and on and on.

"Now keep telling me about my own damn self and see what I do."

I'm sure you are a magnificently beautiful and extremely intelligent woman. You sound to me as being one. All I know is that I'm quite taken back by your words which have awaken within me the desire to question some preconceived notions I have held for a very long time. With great pleasure flowing forth which is born out of your burgeoning spring that has created a stream, sparking within me a desire I so want to follow as it cuts new ground with liquid fire burning into it a path to learn. For such reason I will now ponder your words with great care, and comeback here in the hopes I might engage you with further comments and questions as they become available to me through my witnessing a dawning landscape. One having been dark for most of my life. With your light above me revealing a most gorgeous garden before me I must now walk as illuminations glisten. A garden I do believe I played in as a child filled with joy and happiness.

So I must begin to raise my head slowly toward your new light you have unselfishly chosen to shine on me though my eyes squint in ignorance as I begin to marvel at all the beautiful colors breezily swaying in the flower fields before me. I feel I have found in this pageantry the hope I may find once more the overwhelming tranquility only understanding of others can bring as I earnestly do my best employing the tools of wisdom. Desiring a loving peace my innocent heart once knew when my child face looked up toward the sky, and I felt a kinship with all above while knowing all who were near shared this sea of passionate embrace with me that makes mankind dear to one another unconditionally.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

www.investors.com...

I'm sure you are a magnificently beautiful and extremely intelligent woman. You sound to me as being one. All I know is that I'm quite taken back by your words which have awaken within me the desire to question some preconceived notions I have held for a very long time. With great pleasure flowing forth which is born out of your burgeoning spring that has created a stream, sparking within me a desire I so want to follow as it cuts new ground with liquid fire burning into it a path to learn. For such reason I will now ponder your words with great care, and comeback here in the hopes I might engage you with further comments and questions as they become available to me through my witnessing a dawning landscape. One having been dark for most of my life. With your light above me revealing a most gorgeous garden before me I must now walk as illuminations glisten. A garden I do believe I played in as a child filled with joy and happiness.

So I must begin to raise my head slowly toward your new light you have unselfishly chosen to shine on me though my eyes squint in ignorance as I begin to marvel at all the beautiful colors breezily swaying in the flower fields before me. I feel I have found in this pageantry the hope I may find once more the overwhelming tranquility only understanding of others can bring as I earnestly do my best employing the tools of wisdom. Desiring a loving peace my innocent heart once knew when my child face looked up toward the sky, and I felt a kinship with all above while knowing all who were near shared this sea of passionate embrace with me that makes mankind dear to one another unconditionally.

...Sad yet hilarious! Do you hand out that much from your bank account as well?

In life, I would pay you no mind at all. I'd like to start doing that right now. Have fun with your utopian pseudo-reality. Kudos to the one who trained you because I don't think most would chose that for themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

www.investors.com...

...Sad yet hilarious! Do you hand out that much from your bank account as well?

In life, I would pay you no mind at all. I'd like to start doing that right now. Have fun with your utopian pseudo-reality. Kudos to the one who trained you because I don't think most would chose that for themselves.

It was the female persuasion who trained me- conditioning which took decades. I simply capitulated.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

would you leave your woman if she had nasty thoughts of your best friend?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I wouldn't. I've had nasty thoughts about some of her friends (and they've had them back...I know, because they've been verbalized!)
Of course, in the past, my wife was dating a friend or two, over the span of years, and before we got together, so you know....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I wouldn't. I've had nasty thoughts about some of her friends (and they've had them back...I know, because they've been verbalized!)
Of course, in the past, my wife was dating a friend or two, over the span of years, and before we got together, so you know....

So you all have a open policy relasionship?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

When a man leaves his wife for his mistress, he leaves a vacancy in her position.

Won't be long till he does it again.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

When a man leaves his wife for his mistress, he leaves a vacancy in her position.
Won't be long till he does it again.

True dat.
Except my ex got effectively neutered when he remarried, and he was on the phone to me Christmas day, wanting a shoulder to cry on because his wife was off having another affair.
I tried really hard not to laugh out loud.
I explained what a favour he'd done by leaving me, and suggested he should do her the same favour, but he's tied to his life of misery by the hope of one day getting his hands on all her money.

I once knew a gorgeous 18 year old who was persuaded to marry a 73 year old man for his money, believing him that he had not long to live. They both knew each others' motives for the marriage, but he outwitted her by keeping her imprisoned and living, and living, and living. Last time I saw them she was a frumpy, miserable 43 year old, still imprisoned, and he was still going strong. They each knew the other hated them, but it didn't help any.

Greed and fear make the strongest prisons.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

good for him

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hehe, no, though I see how it sounded that way.

I've had many friends for over 20 years.... My wife and have been together for 7 years. So, that leaves 12 years (we dated for 1yr) that we weren't together, and in that time before we got together, she dated some of those friends, though briefly. (was married to one, but he passed away very young, tragically, in his 20's from a weird heart thing).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hehe, no, though I see how it sounded that way.

I've had many friends for over 20 years.... My wife and have been together for 7 years. So, that leaves 12 years (we dated for 1yr) that we weren't together, and in that time before we got together, she dated some of those friends, though briefly. (was married to one, but he passed away very young, tragically, in his 20's from a weird heart thing).

so basically if she cheated ,you woudnt care?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hmm...either I'm not explaining it well, or being misunderstood...

Yes, I'd care if she cheated on me. She was with these guys BEFORE we got together, so I can't really be mad at her for seeing others before we were together, now can I?

I don't care if she flirts though, that's just part of interacting with others....I know who she loves. Luckily, she wasn't with any of them for longer than a couple months anyhow, so no real "history" worries.

I'm kind of seen by her friends as the "good guy" husband, which engenders a lot of flirting on their parts too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hmm...either I'm not explaining it well, or being misunderstood...

Yes, I'd care if she cheated on me. She was with these guys BEFORE we got together, so I can't really be mad at her for seeing others before we were together, now can I?

I don't care if she flirts though, that's just part of interacting with others....I know who she loves. Luckily, she wasn't with any of them for longer than a couple months anyhow, so no real "history" worries.

I'm kind of seen by her friends as the "good guy" husband, which engenders a lot of flirting on their parts too.

I bet if you was single they woudnt be flirting ,for some reason other woman love to flirt with a married guy or a guy who is in a relasionship,you snuck a couple of them around the corner didnt you? lol,i know your a guy,dont have to answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Learn to read body language, then you can read minds.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

When you bind with a girl the two become one.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I bet if you was single they woudnt be flirting ,for some reason other woman love to flirt with a married guy or a guy who is in a relasionship,you snuck a couple of them around the corner didnt you? lol,i know your a guy,dont have to answer.

You may be right. For some strange reason, I did always get more flirtation when I was actually seeing a gal. Maybe it's because when in a relationship, you're not thinking about it, and it changes the vibe they get...not sure.

Nah...wouldn't cheat on my wife...though I'd be game for a threesome...but never with a bud's gal... Bro's before Ho's man.... Seriously though, I just wouldn't betray that trust. I've got friends I've had for ages, and that kind of loyalty and friendship you just can't put a price on (or risk for a night of fun).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join