It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

have you looked into dimitri khalezov's thesis that the two towers and building 7 were brought down by
three underground thermonuclear explosions. it answers every question regarding the mechanisms of collapse and supplies a solution to the strange issue of why over 1000 1st responders have died since 2001.
i am surprised that this work is not more widely known, acknowledged and discussed.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The idea that powerful people are evil has always been and always will be of small-minded working-class people who spend most of their life in silent resentment instead of getting a life or getting treatment for their chemical deficiencies.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Good Intentions

Here I'll just repost all my quotes again since you obviously never read them.

I have read them. They dont mean anything. You, as is typical of NWOers, have the idea that are privy to insights or information that I am either too stupid to understand or ignorant of. Its part of their circular-philosophy that they are "Insiders" similar to the Insiders of the Ruling-Elite and that anyone who cant see the writing on the wall are sheeple.

The quotes are meaningless because everyone describes their own particular and perceived enemy in those terms. Since the beginning of time one describes their enemy in terms of that enemy being involved in some conspiracy.

Those quotes come nowhere near justifying the rubber-room talk around here.

No one said or assumed you were stupid or ignorant, that came from yourself only. You were presented with a quote from someone are the center of all conspiracies and you side-stepped it like it means nothing. Industrialists want nothing more than to make more money and to squeeze all competition. They don't care who makes the laws as long as their money is rolling.

A quote is a powerful thing because it shows a glimpse through the window of your true intentions.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

And what exactly does that have to do with this thread.

Very interested though and I might take a look at it myself, or you could start a thread on it if you do let me know and I’ll have a look

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The idea that powerful people are evil has always been and always will be of small-minded working-class people who spend most of their life in silent resentment instead of getting a life or getting treatment for their chemical deficiencies.

No one said all powerful people are evil, that is your assumption. But there are powerful evil people and that is the truth. They form cabals of secret organizations to bring their plans to light. In example, Bilderberger group. You see them as trying to do the greater good, I see them as planning something in secret. Why else would they hold such a secluded meeting? It doesn't make sense.

If they were fighting for the greater good they would publicize it all so they can look like leaders among leaders.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Really.

I had always thought the "small minded" were the ones who loitered about discussion sites on the internet and belittled those they disagreed with...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Good Intentions

Wow you’re really not talking this very well are you, your sort of like a spoilt child running around infornt of the adults screaming for attention. If you calm down I might buy you a ice cream

That’s really my point, none of these people are talking about the same NWO that you believe in they are talking about something entirely different. Do you really think that the NWO are so stupid that they would announce their very existence to the world in such a spectacular move but at the same time (according to the conspiracy theorists) spend massive resources in manipulating the media to mask their existence. Really that just makes no sense and is totally illogical.

edit on 12-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

LOL! Thats your argument, I'm a spoiled child? You started a thread, I'm replying. And what NWO is it that I believe in kevinunknown? Stop lumping everyone into the same group, its illogical. And the conspirators are far from stupid, they know that people like you will defend them every chance they get. When was the last time you saw those quotes headlined in the media btw? You did say "announce their very existence to the world".

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yea ok, nwo don't exist

/end sarcasm

A Secretive Banking Elite Rules Trading in Derivatives
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Here I'll just repost all my quotes again since you obviously never read them.

I have read them. They dont mean anything. You, as is typical of NWOers, have the idea that are privy to insights or information that I am either too stupid to understand or ignorant of. Its part of their circular-philosophy that they are "Insiders" similar to the Insiders of the Ruling-Elite and that anyone who cant see the writing on the wall are sheeple.

The quotes are meaningless because everyone describes their own particular and perceived enemy in those terms. Since the beginning of time one describes their enemy in terms of that enemy being involved in some conspiracy.

Those quotes come nowhere near justifying the rubber-room talk around here.

Stereotyping, I see. Anyway, when did i say you were too ignorant? When did i say I was an insider? You don't need to be an insider to read. The quotes are meaningless to you because you are willing to change the meaning of them. The quotes I supplied are very clear.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
[

No one said or assumed you were stupid or ignorant, that came from yourself only.

No.

The poster I responded to assumed I hadnt read those quotes (Ive read them a Million times on here).

It is always assumed we are ignorant of certain books, quotes, videos.

Industrialists want nothing more than to make more money and to squeeze all competition. They don't care who makes the laws as long as their money is rolling.

Competition and Industry are good things to us normal folks; us sheeple.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
First off, Everyone is ignorant in one way or another, your title is DUMB, and if your not I would love to know future lottery numbers, TY =D

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You hear that guys? JFK, Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein, Woodrow Wilson, Thomas Jefferson, FDR, etc. etc., are all "small-minded working-class people who spend most of their life in silent resentment instead of getting a life or getting treatment for their chemical deficiencies". LUCID EYES FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We are busted. Yes we have been planning to ruin life for all of you, but we are not the NWO, we are TWO. What's that you ask? TSUBAKI'S WORLD ORDER! ON YOUR KNEES!!

Seriously thought: I do not know what to think when It comes to a NWO, I have seen what appears to be proof, but often times those things ( videos, quotes, etc) are only small portions of said videos and quotes, possibly leaving out crucial information as to what's actually being said< does that make any sense? Anyhow, I would like for someone to tell me if there is indeed a group that's plotting to destroy our way of life, what is the reason? How did these people get to the position to do such?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
[

No one said or assumed you were stupid or ignorant, that came from yourself only.

No.

The poster I responded to assumed I hadnt read those quotes (Ive read them a Million times on here).

Industrialists want nothing more than to make more money and to squeeze all competition. They don't care who makes the laws as long as their money is rolling.

I assumed you didn't read those quotes, so what? I never insulted you, nor called you ignorant. "it is always assumed we are ignorant of certain books, quotes, videos". Ok, where did i ever mention any videos, or books? But lets say I did, am I wrong for assuming you haven't read everysingle book in the world? Is it wrong for me to say "hey, have you read this book? It might have some info you haven't seen". Your getting offended why? Because someone dared challenge your knolwedge?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki
We are busted. Yes we have been planning to ruin life for all of you, but we are not the NWO, we are TWO. What's that you ask? TSUBAKI'S WORLD ORDER! ON YOUR KNEES!!

Seriously thought: I do not know what to think when It comes to a NWO, I have seen what appears to be proof, but often times those things ( videos, quotes, etc) are only small portions of said videos and quotes, possibly leaving out crucial information as to what's actually being said< does that make any sense? Anyhow, I would like for someone to tell me if there is indeed a group that's plotting to destroy our way of life, what is the reason? How did these people get to the position to do such?

It's called research.
Try it sometime.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Since many of you are taking the quotes I supplied and (in your eyes) debunking them, here is one where there is no room for opinion on what was meant.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Anyhow, I would like for someone to tell me if there is indeed a group that's plotting to destroy our way of life, what is the reason? How did these people get to the position to do such?

I have done that several times this thread - words of the conspirators themselves - outlining exactly what they are planning in explicit terms....................................and they are completely ignored!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

There is no reasoning with the unreasonable.
Little has been presented by the OP or his ilk to expand my mind.
All is ridicule and bad spelling and bad grammer.
I exit this trivel.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

[

I assumed you didn't read those quotes, so what?

You are not the first person at this site I am talking to. Ive been reading those quotes since years. I also read a lot of NWO posts. They dont make any sense at all.

What is the goal of the NWO? Who runs the NWO? Why is the NWO bad? How many people are involved in covering it up?

You wont get two identical answers to any of those questions. Thats the first hint that its all made up. Anything that is factual you can get people to agree on. Instead you will hear a hundred different answers for each of the questions.

Have fun wasting your life away with stuff that does not exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No.

No it assumed you hadn't read that quote. If you did, you would have seen the authors true intentions that he cares more for power than your well being.

Of course it is but when the competition and industry become giants they tend to monopolize the industry. Than it will go from good things to bad things to terrible things.

Competition is fantastic no argument there. My argument is that when industrialists squeeze out the competition they tend to become a monopoly which earns a lot more money than anyone else. This leads to payoffs and regulations being built around their company so that no other company can become as big.

I'm all for competition but I am against unity of industrialists. Unity of industrialists turns into collusion than monopoly on the market, than monopoly on the supplies.

In example, Rockefeller. When he started his empire he bought out a lot of trains and tracks. This was the main way to transport goods. What this did was squeeze out the other guys and made him the dominant force.

That is what is dangerous about these types of people. They have the resources and the brains to conquer the world, and they will be doing that sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join