It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
It's called research.
Try it sometime.

I am very familiar with researching. I asked two questions if you are to busy or whatever to somewhat address them, then please do not quote and reply to me. Do you mind in pointing in a particular direction? I prefer primary sources if available.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

In example, Rockefeller. When he started his empire he bought out a lot of trains and tracks. This was the main way to transport goods.

Good for Rockefeller.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
YOU don't exist. Insisting that you do is just showing your ignorance.
I know that you want to believe you exist but it is just an illusion.
Stop being ignorant.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
When I said there was more where that came from before, I wasn't kidding. Here's some more where that came from, but by far not all of it.

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France, 1991

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
- Henry Ford

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Enlightem me on why these are invalid quotes or why these people are not credible. I need the entertainment.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

What is the goal of the NWO? Who runs the NWO? Why is the NWO bad? How many people are involved in covering it up?

You wont get two identical answers to any of those questions. Thats the first hint that its all made up. Anything that is factual you can get people to agree on. Instead you will hear a hundred different answers for each of the questions.

Have fun wasting your life away with stuff that does not exist.

You won't get two likely answers because the conspiracy runs very deep. It is so vast, so big, and so controlling that it is very hard to estimate who is involved. They own the media, they own politicians, judges, powerful lawyers, and etc.

So the ring is exposed to a certain extent. Only independent journalists dare to try and expose this ring and many mainstream media people think they are a joke. The reason for this is an illusion. They think because they are not mainstream they are not worthy of their ears.

Maybe there is an NWO maybe there isn't. But would you really want to risk a chance? Is it worth putting this off until it is too late?

Hitler had smaller resources and he did a lot of damage to the world. Now think of the scale of these people! Is it worth denying this and calling it ludicrous? What if we were telling the truth and the worst happened?

The saying goes, "Live for the best, prepare for the worst".

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions
[

I assumed you didn't read those quotes, so what?

You are not the first person at this site I am talking to. Ive been reading those quotes since years. I also read a lot of NWO posts. They dont make any sense at all.

What is the goal of the NWO? Who runs the NWO? Why is the NWO bad? How many people are involved in covering it up?

You wont get two identical answers to any of those questions. Thats the first hint that its all made up. Anything that is factual you can get people to agree on. Instead you will hear a hundred different answers for each of the questions.

Have fun wasting your life away with stuff that does not exist.

You won't get two identical answers? You know damn well you will. You have hundreds of different answers for any question on this world. Go ask 10 people in the scientific community what they think the the purpose of this world is. I'm sure you will get many different answers. Using your logic, since you won't get identical answers each time, the world actually does not exist.

P.S. Are you angry that I do not know everything that you have read, and offered you something that you might not have read? Is it so "ignorant" to offer information? How do I know who you have spoken too, what you have read, etc, unless you discuss them in this thread? Btw, you haven't mentioned any books. Since your such a hard researcher, what books have you read? I'm sure you've done plenty research outside posts on the internet and reading quotes, since your so confident you have the topic mastered.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Good Intentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki

Originally posted by romanmel
It's called research.
Try it sometime.

I am very familiar with researching. I asked two questions if you are to busy or whatever to somewhat address them, then please do not quote and reply to me. Do you mind in pointing in a particular direction? I prefer primary sources if available.

Boondock saint posted a pretty good article from the New York Times that should be of a little help. It is obvously nowhere near the whole picture, but comes from a credible source. Even if pointed in the right direction, you will still come across all the nonsense. It is up to you to weed out the nonsense and find the truth. Sadly, the nonsense that surrounds the truth is enough for many to completely dismiss the truth fully.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You won't get two identical answers? You know damn well you will.

Is the earth round or flat? 99% will agree its round. Are the Illuminati fact or fiction? 90% will agree they are fiction. These things are based on a lot of smart minds doing a lot of research for a very long time. You guys though, think you have outsmarted them all.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

They own the media, they own politicians, judges, powerful lawyers, and etc.

"They" own everything? Lawers and Judges are in on it too? And the media? Thats Millions who are in on it right there. Wow.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Just wanted to add abit more to your post:

''In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand, and we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.''-Itachi

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

''A lie is a lie,just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth.We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened, we live in a world where everything you know is wrong''- Treyarch

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You won't get two identical answers? You know damn well you will.

Is the earth round or flat? 99% will agree its round. Are the Illuminati fact or fiction? 90% will agree they are fiction. These things are based on a lot of smart minds doing a lot of research for a very long time. You guys though, think you have outsmarted them all.

Your playing games now. What is gravity? You wont get an identical answer to that. Does that mean it does not exist? You were the one saying since the answers where not identical, it means it does not exist. Now your trying to show that more people believe in the Earth being flat then the Illuminati. I would go far as to say 95% of people think the Illuminati is fiction. That doesn't mean anything.

You are the one who thinks you have outsmarted everybody. You are the one thinking you got this all down to a t, and the one refuting ideas supported by some of the most credible minds in this world. You are the one who is blatalntly ignoring the clarity of quotes by some of the most powerful people. You are the one using a lack of evidence as evidence.

What exactly does this quote mean lucid eyes? "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France

While your add it, let me know why you think FDR is small minded also. "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

They own the media, they own politicians, judges, powerful lawyers, and etc.

"They" own everything? Lawers and Judges are in on it too? And the media? Thats Millions who are in on it right there. Wow.

Yes they own everything. Are lawyers in on it when they defend criminals in trials? No, they are simply making money which is how many people look at it. And no that is not millions giving the fact that the top 1% hold more money and power than the latter.

It becomes hard to detect because they have businesses within businesses. Meaning that your business invests in an investment company which invests in places of strategic value.

The media is a strategic value because it is how the people become manipulated. The news also has many filters which it goes through before it reaches the anchors. So the information becomes diluted before you could even hear it. That is a strategy which is too valuable to pass up.

Notice how I didn't say every lawyer or judge but there are lawyers and judges in on it. Similar to the FDA which has psychiatrists on the board of directors. They regulate which drugs are safe to use and which ones are not. This is a conflict of interest because it is a fact that pharma companies have paid these people to pass drugs that have ill affects.

It is all for the sake of money and power.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Your playing games now. What is gravity? You wont get an identical answer to that.

Im not playing games. Im gently trying to break it to you how people can tell between facts and fiction. Some things are not known yet, but thats not reason to teach that the boogyman is after you.

The folks who can no longer tell fact from fiction become a danger to themselves and others and should get treatment. But it doesnt happen. Instead they hang around internet boards discussing. There is a whole industry that preys on the mentally ill and sells them videos, books, subscriptions, magazines. Its a Million Dollar industry.

You are the one who thinks you have outsmarted everybody.

Im sorry to break it to you man. You need to take a deeper look at this stuff that your mind is making up.

What exactly does this quote mean lucid eyes? "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.

Who cares what Kissinger said in the 70s? The guy is out of the game since more than a decade. And even back then people laughed at the suggestion the UN would have that that power. Whats happened since? The UN has been loosing its power, not gaining it. Which planet are you living on??????

You cant base your world and life on a few out-of-context snips from quotes that have no relation to the NWO-theory. Thats crazy.

7 Billion people say a lot of things every day. What people are saying doesnt matter. What matters is what is happening, because thats what is real. Famous people said the Earth is Flat because they didnt know better. Later they knew better because they quit listening to what people say and just went out there to explore the oceans.

You and your friends have bought into a scam. The NWO scam. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Please, obviously nobody is credible enough for you other then yourself or those who support your argument. Your post was a blatant insult to all those who are well reserached, while providing zero evidence that they are ignorant other than your own claims and opinions. The quotes are very clear and you know it very well. You have many chances to explain the quotes, but you can't because you know you would be making epicycles in justifying them. Justify this one as out of centext,

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

In case you missed that last sentence "The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." There is no taking that statement out of context. Its whether or not you support it.

ETA: Whose me and my friends? Is anyone who disagrees with you all of a sudden your enemy, and my friend?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Can't believe 20 people flagged this disinfo.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

That's your Opinion , and in a Free Society , you have a Right to Speak your mind just as I have a Right to Disagree with it . I Disagree , the NWO does Exist , but it's True Form goes Beyond the Terminology that tries to Define it . It is Evil Thoughts, perpetrated by Evil Men, who in their own Self Loathing express an Irrational Hatred towards their Fellow Man who profess a Belief in their God Given Right to be Free to Live a Life of Personal Choice . It is Tyranny in it's Simplest Form .

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LOL nothing like stringing together every extreme stero typical nut job theory and insults and associating them with reptilians etc. to throw the baby out with the bathwater. What a completely useless post and you appear to be trolling. If not then why don't you pick some specific conspiracy like oh say the banking cartels and monetary system and give us some evidence as to why you think there is nothing going on? Otherwise you just get written off as another ignorant troll.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The folks who can no longer tell fact from fiction become a danger to themselves and others and should get treatment. But it doesnt happen. Instead they hang around internet boards discussing. There is a whole industry that preys on the mentally ill and sells them videos, books, subscriptions, magazines. Its a Million Dollar industry.

I call it MSM.

Im sorry to break it to you man. You need to take a deeper look at this stuff that your mind is making up.

Our minds are simply trying to comprehend how big this this. Let me ask you this what is the Bilderberger group to you?

Who cares what Kissinger said in the 70s? The guy is out of the game since more than a decade. And even back then people laughed at the suggestion the UN would have that that power. Whats happened since? The UN has been loosing its power, not gaining it. Which planet are you living on??????

Who cares what Kissinger said on the 70's, who cares what Rockefeller said, who cares what the IMF is doing to third world nations, who cares, who cares...we care because saying something brings out your intentions. If I said I want to wipe out all Jews in the 50's, 60's, and 70's does it still matter 20-30 years later? You bet it does.

You are held accountable for what you say unless you physically retract the statement, which he hadn't.

You cant base your world and life on a few out-of-context snips from quotes that have no relation to the NWO-theory. Thats crazy.

7 Billion people say a lot of things every day. What people are saying doesnt matter. What matters is what is happening, because thats what is real. Famous people said the Earth is Flat because they didnt know better. Later they knew better because they quit listening to what people say and just went out there to explore the oceans.

You and your friends have bought into a scam. The NWO scam. Wake up.

7 billion people, individually, don't have the same resources the guys who are saying to depopulate the Earth or who want to pursuit a hidden agenda.

You are comparing apples and oranges. We are talking about a group of wealthy individuals meeting behind closed doors to conspire something. If they weren't conspiring they would show what they were speaking of and get the world involved.

It isn't a scam. It would be a scam if you didn't buy into it and it became a reality. That would be a scam. It isn't a scam if you are trying to take precautions so that your sons and daughters don't end up in that fate.

FYI, try and put those quote into context and post them up.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

You wrote: "reply to post by scoutsniper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really, that's what you got?

Yes, of course. I am an actual disinformation agent for New World Order, Inc.

I can't believe people still resort to that tired, old cliché.

Hey, here's some raw meat fer ya: I'm a liberal, too
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gee......................I'm shocked. Who would have guessed that? What "I've got" will be all that it takes. As far as "disinformation", no, you just "told on yourself" which happens to be a very common flaw among the intellectually challenged"."
How's that "hope and change" thing working out for you? Remember what lever to pull in 2012....if there is one.

The conversation between us is over. "To argue with a fool is to become one".
The moderators will come to your defense, so...............don't worry about it. Look at it as "back up". As the song says: "here's a quarter, call some one who cares".

scoutsniper

edit on 12-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: I added a comment

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you don't think the NWO exists, the only thing anyone can really tell you is to get your head out of your ass. That is all.

-Otamad

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join