It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
New World Order doesn't exist, huh?

Pray tell, what is it that all these world leaders are talking about?

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps the OP would say they are all just "being ignorant".

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions
OP, please go and read my post where I quoted many credible leaders. You say everyone who believes in this conspiracy is ignorant, so I'd like to know why exactly you think Albert Einstein, JFK, John D. Rockefeller, etc, are ignorant.

Einstein, JFK or John D. Rockefeller did not believe in the NWO-Conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

The phrase "New World Order" means something different for every person. None of these politicians mean any of that in the sense of a nefarious conspiracy running the world. Thats a paranoid fantasy.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Here I'll just repost all my quotes again since you obviously never read them. I'll bold the ones which give no doubt whatsoever to what their discussing.

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson

" For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." - John F. Kennedy

"From the days of Spartacus, Weishophf, Karl Marx, Trotski, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th Century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill

"For you see, the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes" - Benjamin Disreali

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - John D Rockefeller

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amchel Rothschild

"Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd." - JP Morgan

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses" - Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
my mistake I used the word " idiots" when I should have used the word "ignorants"
but hey doesn't change my point at all

and yeah Kevin you ment to insult us who are after the truth of it.
calling people ignorant in the manner you have, is a cowardly insult

and no you have not backed your self up.
and steem thanks for bringing my mistake to my attention

doesn't change my point

sorry for the distraction

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

The phrase "New World Order" means something different for every person. None of these politicians mean any of that in the sense of a nefarious conspiracy running the world. Thats a paranoid fantasy.

You have not listened to or read the quotes in full. The quoted leaders fully explain what they refer to when they use the NWO designation. So we are to ignore what they say they mean and trust that you have a better interpretation of what they mean? I think not.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

OP, please go and read my post where I quoted many credible leaders. You say everyone who believes in this conspiracy is ignorant, so I'd like to know why exactly you think Albert Einstein, JFK, John D. Rockefeller, etc, are ignorant.

Einstein, JFK or John D. Rockefeller did not believe in the NWO-Conspiracy.

Yes, Einstein and JFK did, and so did John D Rockefeller, but from a different light. This truly shows how much research youve even done before you decided to argue against it. The fact that you said John D. Rockefeller does not believe in the NWO-Conspiracy is PROOF you did not take much time out, considering the NWO-Conspiracy highly INLVOVES John D. Rockefeller as a conspirator.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Your picture is of "the seal of solomon" covering a large portion of the world. That is no paranoid fantasy.

How is it so hard to believe? Even if you dont believe in metaphysical stuff it isnt hard to see that a few selected families have held the world in a vice gri for hundreds of years.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

They are talking about change they are not talking about the creation of a one world totalitarian state controlled by evil Satan worshiping reptilians. If you have evidence to the contrary please do shear.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

They are talking about change they are not talking about the creation of a one world totalitarian state controlled by evil Satan worshiping reptilians. If you have evidence to the contrary please do shear.

YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED MY POSTS! Why don't you take your stance like a man, and tell me why you think we should ignore these men. And stop lumping in sub-topics into the topic of the NWO. You're thread is about the NWO, stop trying to go off topic and trying to group everysingle personal argument made on ATS as one official argument of the whole.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it assumes that this stuff is all possible, when it’s simply not possible or impossible to prove and I refuse to believe that which is illogical. It is wholly ignorant to believe in the existence of the NWO.

Why on earth would a bunch of raging capitalists who all compete against each other to build their financial empire bother working together to bring about a totalitarian one world dictatorship when this would bring an end to their current way of operating which is working thus far.

The will to compete and earn more money separates these people and will always leave a wedge in between them. However, a powerful motivator will make the wedge irrelevant.

These people know that the world is becoming bigger and the resources are dwindling because of our irresponsible ability to consume everything in our path. Enemies can come together under one common goal. That goal is to ensure that humanity will have enough resources for millenia to come!

But how do you pull something like that? The answer is easier than it seems. Depopulation.

By depopulating the Earth it becomes easier to harbor life on it and to continue to consume our resources without worry. The thing with this kind of thinking would also mean that these people will go to any lengths to achieve this.

Where do you start? The unimportant people are to go first, of course. That would be the lower middle class and the lower class citizens.

This also gives them an easier method of controlling everyone. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

However, I believe that their plan will never be accepted as a whole because there are powers that don't allow them to touch their lands. So the best way to go about this is to unite all the governments, even if it means a war to take down bigger governments, to be able to implement such a plan. With the governments united it will be easier to bring this plan to action.

In a sense, there is no NWO, yet. But there will be sooner or later it is inevitable. People will want equality across the world and in order for that to happen people need to live a lower standard of life in some places which already live beyond their means.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ok, maybe next time you should wait and think things through before typing something wrong and then accusing others of "not being able to read".

Anyways back on topic.

I both agree and disagree with the OP.

In one way the whole "NWO" conspiracy has spiraled out of control with people making crazy claims such as bringing shape-shifting Reptilians and other paranormal BS into the equation.

This only serves to make us look like a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing nuts.

But it is very difficult to try and look around the world today and say that something isn't fishy.

Their just seems to be too many related events for it to be considered a coincidence.

As I recall wasn't there a famous quote by a Rockefeller that professed that they where guilty in trying to rule the world???

What it really comes down to is just a bunch of greedy bankers and corporations that would like to make more money and deny us our rights.

Nothing "mysterious" or "magical" about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There you go again with the "evil Satan worshiping reptilians". This is the way you win arguments? You have no better tact than to resort to such trivel?

The leaders use the terms New World Order and One World Government in place of nationalism as meaning one and the same. What? We are to assume that you have the final understanding of what the leaders ment say in spite of what they say? Muddled thinking.at it's best.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by Danbones

Ok, maybe next time you should wait and think things through before typing something wrong and then accusing others of "not being able to read".

Anyways back on topic.

I both agree and disagree with the OP.

In one way the whole "NWO" conspiracy has spiraled out of control with people making crazy claims such as bringing shape-shifting Reptilians and other paranormal BS into the equation.

This only serves to make us look like a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing nuts.

But it is very difficult to try and look around the world today and say that something isn't fishy.

Their just seems to be too many related events for it to be considered a coincidence.

As I recall wasn't there a famous quote by a Rockefeller that professed that they where guilty in trying to rule the world???

What it really comes down to is just a bunch of greedy bankers and corporations that would like to make more money and deny us our rights.

Nothing "mysterious" or "magical" about it.

I agree with you here, it has spiraled out into some nonsense. But that's the thing, the OP has included some of the nonsese arguments and made it into a "prove there is no reptilians, or else the NWO doesn't exist." You know what I mean? And yea here the quote by Rocekefeller "“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (Another quote that will be completely ignored)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I find it ironic that somebody who professes "I don't care about conspiracies" spends so much time trying to refute so many of them. And as far as the 'NWO' is concerned, well we all know where you stand on that: you have openly admitted that you support the idea of a NWO, "even if it means abandoning my national identity and WWIII."

So why don't you just give up with these lame threads?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

Wow you’re really not talking this very well are you, your sort of like a spoilt child running around infornt of the adults screaming for attention. If you calm down I might buy you a ice cream

That’s really my point, none of these people are talking about the same NWO that you believe in they are talking about something entirely different. Do you really think that the NWO are so stupid that they would announce their very existence to the world in such a spectacular move but at the same time (according to the conspiracy theorists) spend massive resources in manipulating the media to mask their existence. Really that just makes no sense and is totally illogical.

edit on 12-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here I'll just repost all my quotes again since you obviously never read them.

I have read them. They dont mean anything. You, as is typical of NWOers, have the idea that are privy to insights or information that I am either too stupid to understand or ignorant of. Its part of their circular-philosophy that they are "Insiders" similar to the Insiders of the Ruling-Elite and that anyone who cant see the writing on the wall are sheeple.

The quotes are meaningless because everyone describes their own particular and perceived enemy in those terms. Since the beginning of time one describes their enemy in terms of that enemy being involved in some conspiracy.

Those quotes come nowhere near justifying the rubber-room talk around here.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

yeah Steem I mispoke
and apologized
got a star for content

the only man who never made a mistake is the man who never did anything.

calling me on that is fine
still waiting for a refutation of the facts I posted
and I am not going to get it so....

I don't feel bad about it in the least

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yup, thanks for the quote

Like I said earlier, their are way too many threads on here that are complete BS or just have this crazy paranormal spin to it.

The sad thing is though these types of threads are the ones that get all the stars while others that are logical and more down to earth but "dry" don't get that much.

We need to stop endorsing this type of behavior here and it will die down on its own.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Wow you’re really not talking this very well are you, your sort of like a spoilt child running around inform of the adults screaming for attention. If you calm down I might buy you a ice cream

That’s really my point, none of these people are talking about the same NWO that you believe in they are talking about something entirely different. Do you really think that the NWO are so stupid that they would announce their very existence to the world in such a spectacular move but at the same time (according to the conspiracy theorists) spend massive resources in manipulating the media to mask their existence. Really that just makes no sense and is totally illogical.

Manipulate the media? Lol, sorry I had to laugh at that. They don't manipulate the media, they own it. That is why you never see the likes of Rothschild or Rockefeller on any news programs. That is why the Rothschild family has never been audited. They hold so much power that the government is scared to even politely ask them for an audit.

No one will announce their plans but they give hints. This is just a game to them because money can buy the world. They can pay off any politician to get their way.

That is something you will not see on the news.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join