It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

If you can't handle having a con in your pro-arguement, then you are indeed indicating that you're arguement in the first place is a weak one. Every arguement should have a negative. To think otherwise is to act like blind and deaf.

And don't try to alter the path of my post. I'm asking the OP to give me some proof as to the NWO, be that their name or, any other acronym they wish to go by, don't exist.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

I ate dinner last night with Harry Reasoner on a planet, much life Earth, but hot pink, 836 billion light years away and made out of Duncan Hines German chocolate cake mix. Prove that I didn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

I ate dinner last night with Harry Reasoner on a planet, much life Earth, but hot pink, 836 billion light years away and made out of Duncan Hines German chocolate cake mix. Prove that I didn't.

1. Harry Reasoner died on August 6, 1991
2. Assuming you meant "like earth", but hot pink, I'd have to say, I need a planetary name.
3. 836 billion light years away? How did you get there? Vehicle? Teleportation? Imagination?
4. Was the cake mix the kind you just add water too? Because that would mean you were swimming in mud... and second, how was the planet made of chocolate cake mix but colored pink?

I'm willing to have this silly arguement with you, given that you answer some of my questions. Ultimately I believe I will prove your story to be completely and utterly false, but what the hell, I'm willing to prove a point to you since you're willing to reply so immaturely.

P.S.

How about we, instead, stick with the original arguement about whether or not the NWO or some form/group that would be considered an NWO-Status doesn't exist?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The UN is a good example of what Bush meant of a NWO.

united
adj
1. produced by two or more persons or things in combination or from their union or amalgamation a united effort
2. in agreement
3. in association or alliance

Now this is what America are doing, trying to UNITE the nations of the world, which given time would lead to a one world government.

That's only the face that the public will know and see and the U.S make it deemed to be an ethical thing to help fight "The war against terrorism" but behind that face is what you either believe, think or know. There are many threads around ATS that siphon off what's truth and what's false with this subject.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You've pointed out mysteries of my extra-galactic adventures, but have proven nothing! In your face! I did it and you can't prove otherwise. Who are you to say Harry Reasoner died? I had dinner with him last night and I can tell you that he most definitely is not "dead." I can't help it if your world view is so narrow that you can't consider the options that open-minded embracing of universal phenomena outside the traditional grasp of humanity reveals.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ah yes you caught me out I am really a shapeshifitng reptilian who worships Satan

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You guys please stay on topic.

Stop trying to attack the OP personally for his views.

Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you should insult him and discredit him immediately.

You guys are starting to act like the "sheeple" that you so despise.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

it is accepted when you start a thread that you defend the premise with proof
kevin deliberately framed the the op to avoid the responsiboility of defending his position.
which is not really respected by the respected around here.

but hey
whimping out is whimping out

PS
because of the OPs insulting nature, it only shows his true colors.
so can we call HIM and anyone who tries to suppoort his postion with ad hominem drivel
an *****?

well any honest intelligent readers who see it can fill in the blank them selves

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you should insult him and discredit him immediately.

he used the word IDIOT in the OP
and has not backed up his OPINION with any real facts
nor has he refuted any facts presented in debate with anything credible
so your opinion is a complete FAIL
reading ain't your strong suit is it?
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Can you point out exactly where in the OP he says IDIOT????

Oh, the IRONY!!!

Please, you are a laughing stock, why don't YOU read the OP again.

I am sorry, but you have just shown us who really FAILS at reading comprehension.

You must be so embarrassed at making an @ss out of yourself.

Your credibility is ZERO.

Edit: This is sig worthy

edit on 12-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Since anything I say will probably be called not credible...heres some credible fellas.

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson

" For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." - John F. Kennedy

"From the days of Spartacus, Weishophf, Karl Marx, Trotski, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th Century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill

"For you see, the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes" - Benjamin Disreali

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - John D Rockefeller

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amchel Rothschild

"Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd." - JP Morgan

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses" - Albert Einstein

Plenty more where that came from, but you get the point. So, kevinunknown, what makes these men less credible then you?

edit on 12-12-2010 by Good Intentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LOL
Yeah some things are crazy - doesn't mean it's not true.
I have a good friend who is a Government PR (Public relations)

You should hear all the crazy things he tells me he has to sell to the people.
It's funny for me to get on here and see how close, or how far off you guys get in your conspiracies!

Although government cover-ups might not be NWO - it sure does show that tptb (love that abbreviation) are doing something to keep us all unaware!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Stop expressing your beliefs of conspiracy on ATS!!!
Because that's definately NOT what this website is all about!
THERE IS NO NWO!!!
Although I can't prove anything myself, let alone continue a mature conversation, I'm telling you to STOP PROVING IT!!!

UGH!!! I'm so sick of these threads. You slander everyone's beliefs while making generalizations based on fiction! Why is this on the front page? Why not, if people like you want to express their opinion, contribute to ongoing threads like this that already exist? You know, the ones that CLUTTER up this site and then get BURIED because no one cares about your opinion if it's not backed up with facts and is contributing NOTHING!!

You're just adding to the pile!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I don’t seem to recall being offensive to anyone or insulting anyone by calling them a idiot. It is true that I think there are idiots on ATS however last time I made that known I got banned, I would rather not go down that root again.

Its really strange how I am being treated just because I refuse to agree with you all, I hold different views get over it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

"just because i disagree with you all", well according to the title of your thread, I am ignorant because I refuse to agree with you, and so with everyone else who disagrees with you. Looked in the mirror lately?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The OP's concept was perfectly appropriate. He took something that seems like sacred cow around here - the evil NWO meme - and said "I'm not so sure this is as it is portrayed" and prompted a discussion based on that. That it doesn't fit into the same ol', same ol', everything's a conspiracy/you're belittling me because you're belittling my religion mindset is not his deal. That he identifies ignorance as a source for this belief is provocative - why wouldn't it be? These, as swell as they might be, are only my opinions.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I already made him look silly,

that is why he logged off,

Originally posted by Danbones

Can you point out exactly where in the OP he says IDIOT????

Oh, the IRONY!!!

Please, you are a laughing stock, why don't YOU read the OP again.

I am sorry, but you have just shown us who really FAILS at reading comprehension.

You must be so embarrassed at making an @ss out of yourself.

Your credibility is null.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nope - you are absolutely right - there is no evidence for a NWO - why the very idea is ridiculous and even if it were it would be a jolly good thing and well worth the sacrifice of millions of people.

LET THE CONSPIRATORS THEMSELVES DESCRIBE IT
Many will find it difficult to believe that this summary of history is accurate; so, now
let’s allow the conspirators themselves to describe it in their own words. In his book,
Quigley says:
I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty
years and was permitted for two years during the 1960’s to examine its papers and
secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have for much of my
life been close to it and to many of its instruments. In general my chief difference of
opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown.1
In The Anglo-American Establishment Quigley says:
The Rhodes scholarship established by the terms of Cecil Rhodes’ seventh
will are known to everyone. What is not so widely known is that Rhodes, in five
previous wills, left his fortune to form a secret society, which was to devote itself to
the preservation and expansion of the British Empire. And what does not seem to be
known to anyone is that this secret society … continues to exist to this day. To be
sure, [it] is not a childish thing like the Ku Klux Klan, and it does not have any secret
robes, secret handclasps, or secret passwords. It does not need any of these, since its
members know each other intimately. It probably has no oaths of secrecy nor any
formal procedure of initiation. It does, however, exist and holds secret meetings….
This Group is, as I shall show, one of the most important historical facts of the
twentieth century.2
One of the leaders and organizers of this secret society was William Stead who wrote
a book entitled The Last Will and Testament of CJ Rhodes. In that book, he said:
Mr. Rhodes was more than the founder of a dynasty. He aspired to be the
creator of one of those vast semi-religious, quasi-political associations which, like the
Society of Jesus, have played so large a part in the history of the world. To be more

I contend that we [English] are the finest race in the world and that the more
of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…. What scheme could we
think of to forward this object? I look into history and I read the story of the Jesuits. I
see what they were able to do in a bad cause and I might say under bad leaders. In the
present day I became a member of the Masonic order. I see the wealth and power
they possess, the influence they hold, and I think over their ceremonies, and I wonder
that a large body of men can devote themselves to what at times appear the most
ridiculous and absurd rites without an object and without an end. The idea gleaming
and dancing before one’s eyes, like a will-of-the wisp, at last frames itself into a plan.
Why should we not form a secret society with but one object: the furtherance of the
British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilized world under British rule.2
In Quigley’s words, the goal of this secret society was:
… nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private
hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the
world as a whole. The system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the
central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in
frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the
Bank for International Settlements in Basil, Switzerland, a private bank owned and
controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.
Each central bank …sought to dominate its government by its ability to control
Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic
activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent
economic rewards in the business world.3
On page 4 of The Anglo-American Establishment, Quigley says:
This organization has been able to conceal its existence quite successfully, and
many of its most influential members, satisfied to possess the reality rather than the
appearance of power, are unknown even to close students of British history … partly
because of the deliberate policy of secrecy which this Group has adopted, partly
because the Group itself is not closely integrated but rather appears as a series of
overlapping circles or rings partly concealed by being hidden behind formally
organized groups of no obvious political significance.

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

1 Caroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (New York: Macmillan, 1966), p. 326.
2 Carroll Quigley, The Anglo-American Establishment: from Rhodes to Cliveden (New York: Books in Focus, 1981),

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Also, the OP stooped very low by putting words in everyones mouth who mentions the New World Order. You brought up many different topics in the thread such as the Islamic terrorists. One, obviously everyone has different opinons of what the NWO consists of. And two, if you want to argue that, why not start or enter a thread with that as a topic? The topic YOU brought up, is the NWO, so discuss the NWO, and stop paitning everyone who mentions the NWO with the same brush.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
OP, please go and read my post where I quoted many credible leaders. You say everyone who believes in this conspiracy is ignorant, so I'd like to know why exactly you think Albert Einstein, JFK, John D. Rockefeller, etc, are ignorant.

P.S. I know you won't do it, you wouldn't dare go as far as say you are more intelligent then them. The very fact that someone who is highly credible disagrees with you is too much for you to handle when trying to make yourself out to be the almighty intellect.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Good Intentions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join