It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 13
33
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


I once read a David Icke book just for fun. I think both Icke and his readers are very lazy. They read the book but they dont look any of what they read up, they dont double-check stuff, they dont look into the origins of various ideas.

With laziness, before you know it, terrorists become the "good guys" and vice-versa.




posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


You are funny!

First of all Khazarians and Ashkanazis are not jews, they are zionists and you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist.They plan on reviving their lost babylonian empire and the satanist solomon temple hence the Greater israel border from nile to eupharates.

The real jews are the ones who only believe in Torah and they know that Torah has explicitly told them not to get political or in anyway establish their land where God exiled them from.

''A lie is a lie,just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth.We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened, we live in a world where everything you know is wrong''-Treyarch
edit on 13-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

edit on 13-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


I think it is important to not most people with money or power, terrorists or 'good guys' are not good guys. They either lead for globalisation, or war.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


I appreciate the 'devils advocate' quality (I can be the same sometimes) and I also appreciate that opinions can and do change over time.

What I don't appreciate is somebody calling me ignorant regarding a certain subject when it is obvious that they themselves are so indecisive on the subject.

Also, regarding terrorist groups, you state that a lot of what is talked of in conspiracy circles is bs, yet you yourself recognised that the 7/7 mastermind was indeed an MI6 asset. Does that not give more credence to the conspiracy angle?

Lastly, every time you mention 'reptilians' you only serve to make an idiot of yourself, not those who believe in the possibility of a 'NWO.' So why not give it a rest?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Need I say more?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

First of all Khazarians and Ashkanazis are not jews, they are zionists


"Khazarians" are neither Jews nor Zionists. Ashkenazi are Jews. And the Jewish Families and Children who moved to Israel are called Zionists.

Zionism is the idea of Jews moving to Israel. Both Sephardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews have moved to Israel.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
lol



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 



Yes I like to look at it with a conspiracy angel, just because I have an interest in conspiracies. Try not to confuse this with me believing in all conspiracies or changing my mind with being indecisive. Also if you look at the 7/7 theory I am not saying that British security services were behind the attack rather that they were effectively tricked and then covered it up. No doubt next you’re going to tell me that I blamed the CIA for pan am 103, but please don’t take these threads out of contest because it gives other readers the wrong impression because in neither cases do I claim that the intelligence services were directly responsible for the attacks but rather it was their incompetence.

As for being changing my mind, something I will admit to, if you look though most of my threads I have been really rather consistent in my views. I am sure I could go through everything you have ever said on ATS and find a few quotes that appear to be the opposite of something else you have said.

As for talking about reptilians and all the other crazy stuff, that’s part of what I am trying to convey in this thread. When viewed as a collective the sum of the NWO threads on ATS are just too crazy and contradictory to possibly be true. In this thread someone has started talking about the Jews and about Satan and even some guy telling me that my very existence is a illusion (btw that inspired me to watch the matrix again, so thanks). I could make the same point about 9/11 so many different theories that contradict each other as a collective ATS is very indecisive.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


You wrote: "You really have to love all the people ranting on and on with the “do you have proof the NWO doesn’t exist” line.

For example last night I went to moon for a 3 way with Jessica Alba and Paris Hilton then a UFO picked me up and the gray’s probed my anus a little before dropping me in the middle of Baghdad and I had to fight may way to the train station to get back to my reptilian pay masters.

Prove what I have said didn’t happen.

You see, like everything in the NWO argument, when you look at it in the extreme it falls to bits. And when viewed as a collective the NWO lovers on ATS really do take it to the extreme
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Having looked at the "profile" picture of you to the "left" of your post, and having read your post is all that is needed to determine what intellectual level you are at. Congratulations.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To the moderators here at ATS: Question: Where is your "Zeal" to "Edit", "Remove" or "Censor" after having read the drivel of the "apes" last posting? Read it again. Do the words: "sexual content" have any meaning? Where is that PG rating you expounded to me? Had these things been posted by me, there would have been an "outcry" heard around the world. Hypocrites. You have just proven my case. Thank you. Or....does it depend upon the "moderators" "discretion and interpretation of the rules and regulations"? Either we all keep to the same rules or we don't. Is that being "abrasive"? Your silence to me concerning this question proves exactly what I have been saying. "Only those that the ATS moderators choose will be the ones that get the "messages" like: "We do not have an age restriction for members, so please try to keep your posts PG or better". Perhaps this one:" Staff tries to be fair when we moderate, and we don't let personal feelings show through". "But we do enforce the T&C, and some of your posts have been a little on the abrasive side". Really???? !!!Posted by " ATS Redneck moderator". All the rest get a "free pass" due to the fact that the statements posted by some line up to the beliefs of the moderator in question. Call me a liar.
"Just you try". This post by the "ape" proves you are wrong or it would never have been allowed to stay on this site.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Kevinunkown: Don't worry about it, ...."boy". I just used you to make my point with the ATS moderators (modulators). It is apparent that they are unable to "heterodyne" their "interpretation of their rules" to their carrier wave (ATS site) whether it be AM (Amplitude Modulation) or FM (Frequency Modulation). Hence: they are sending a distorted, mixed, intermittent signal with out any coherent intelligence and the signal is not coming in "5X5". Perhaps a "higher frequency" is needed by ATS. May I suggest to the moderators here at ATS to implement the use of an EHF cyclotron? Add a few more watts and boost your signal from out of the incoherent signal it is currently using.
That is between them and myself. I just wanted to let you know that. Oh...one other thing, no one here will deny you the right of making an "ape" of yourself. You are doing a fine job on your own without the help of anyone. I'm convinced that the chimp in the picture has a great deal more "common sense" than you do.
Thanks for your "involuntary cooperation" concerning this matter. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. In the event that you have any questions or comments concerning this post reply, direct them to the ATS moderators. Let them answer for their hypocrisy. Yes, there is the NWO, then, there are all the rest. (Just keeping on topic to avoid being deleted). How are you liking it?


Scoutsniper



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


And guess whose the founder of israel?

Hitler.


Hence the Ashkanazi rothschilds funded hitler's war machine and of course Hitler was a Ashkanazi/Shephardic jew himself.

Do you deny all this?

edit on 13-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper
 


Could you please start to format your posts a little better because that one hurt my eyes, I might have to report you to the mods for hurting my eyes and lacking a sense of humour.

The post you were talking about was a joke, I don’t think it was sexually explicit but if the mod’s want to remove it they can, it’s up to them. Its really difficult for me to respond with anything other than that because i am not sure if that was a personal attack against me or the ATS moderation staff either way its uncalled for.

EDIT. I strained my eyes a little more to extrapolate form you post that you have made a judgment of my intellectual capabilities without actually having any knowledge of them yourself I think that would say more about your intellect other than mine.
edit on 13-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 



Originally posted by kevinunknown

Also if you look at the 7/7 theory I am not saying that British security services were behind the attack rather that they were effectively tricked and then covered it up. No doubt next you’re going to tell me that I blamed the CIA for pan am 103, but please don’t take these threads out of contest because it gives other readers the wrong impression.


I don't believe I have taken anything out of context nor have I presumed upon your opinions about 7/7 or Pan Am 103, I was merely making the point that mastermind terrorists who have ties to MI6 surely leaves open the plausible option that a false flag was in operation. Although I'm aware that you don't believe in them either, as a previous thread showed.


Originally posted by kevinunknown

I am sure I could go through everything you have ever said on ATS and find a few quotes that appear to be the opposite of something else you have said.


Yep, I'm sure you could. The difference is, I don't make thread after thread calling theories 'bs' and calling believers in those theories 'ignorant.' You say you're interested in conspiracy theories but you started a thread all about how you don't care about conspiracy theories, so which is it? I just think your whole attitude is quite paradoxical.


Originally posted by kevinunknown
As for talking about reptilians and all the other crazy stuff, that’s part of what I am trying to convey in this thread. When viewed as a collective the sum of the NWO threads on ATS are just too crazy and contradictory to possibly be true.


Which is why I pay very little attention to the vast majority of theories and opinions posted on ATS. I prefer to base my opinions upon more legitimate sources, not to mention my view of reality. Maybe you should spend some time reading official government documents instead of relying on 'JoeConspiracyNut' from Arizona.

edit on 13/12/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


I just read his post after reading your reply to it.

Haha
you got chimpd!!



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu
 


what posts you talking about?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


I very much like your attitude! That's my reality



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


I read your reply to scoutsnipers post and thought Ahhh and decided to check out scouty's post to see what hes written.

You got chimpd by him!



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


You must have missed this:"In the event that you have any questions or comments concerning this post reply, direct them to the ATS moderators". " I strained my eyes a little more". Let them answer for their hypocrisy". That should answer any and all questions. "Extrapolate" this.:"To argue with a fool is to become one".
This signal is "5X5"
"end of all transmissions"
Bravo2 ...out

Scoutsniper



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper
 


Interesting response well thought out that one you can’t debate with me so you’re getting the mod’s to do it for you? Is that it?

And you’re not a sniper..... Really what was that at the end left me really confused and made me chuckle.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


I do not debate with fools. I used you to make a point about past experiences with ATS moderators. You are angry for having been "used".
Here is another post directed at ATS moderators "using" "Brood" to make my point. Next time you make a post reply, ask yourself this question: "Am I being set up"?

Read this:

reply to post by Brood
 


You wrote: (from Brood) "Stupid.

Us sane folk don't hang people. That's as archaic and primitive as rape.

Sex offenders include 18 year olds that sleep with 17 year olds, let's hang them...

Seriously... I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail.... in which case you will ignore it and promptly continue using your ATS as a vindictive outlet for hate.... there's a word for this kind of behavior.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I responed with:
How do you "classify" stereotyping? You wrote: " I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail". Show me a post I have made that said I live in the South. I am not from the South. You have no idea where I live. The South has produced some very brilliant minds over the years. Speaking of IQ levels, you have just shown your lack of IQ level by your statement. Jumping to "conclusions based on assumptions" is reserved for those that lack initiative and clear intelligence. Congratulations. Oh... "rape" is classified as a sexual offense, or at least it used to be. It's interesting that you used that in your first sentence. Let us all know what you would do in the event that someone raped your wife or children, mother or even your father or perhaps even you. I'm sure that the other readers here would like to hear your "after thoughts" concerning this issue.
________________________________________________________________________________
To the moderators and super moderators here at ATS: If the post reply from "Brood" had been written by me, would you have sent another one of your "little messages"? The part about "your kind", is definitely not within the ATS "guide lines" of "etiquette" concerning personal remarks that are "offensive". "Stereotyping" is also considered to be "offensive" in nature. IE. I post a comment to an article that asked for an opinion. A post "reply" to my comment is made that uses a personal attack against me and to those that reside in the Southern part of the US which is based on the hatred of "Brood". Read what "Brood" wrote in response to my post again.
Will this post by "Brood" be conveniently overlooked?
I'm sure that my statement back to "Brood" will not go unpunished.
When some one "fires" at you or your position with out cause, you have the inherent right to "return fire. It is referred to as "self defense". Had this been an actual "fire fight"...well....we won't go into that. .
I know that you "Moderators here at ATS follow all my posts, knowing that you have read my reply to Grady Philpott's "editing" of previous posts made by me.

"Time is the purifier of motive". What kind of "stuff" is ATS made of? ATS must now answer that question.

Does "hypocrisy" over rule the "Guidelines" of etiquette at ATS? We shall see.
_______________________________________________________________________
Another post some one wrote:
posted on 8-12-2010 @ 12:54 PM this post

For repeat offenders and especially pedophiles, i say cut their wieners off but leave their nuts, then lock them up.

That way they have all the urges but no way to appease them.

Having raging testosterone but no wiener would be a nightmare, and after a few men were sentenced to this horror, i think many would chill out with their urges to fulfill their twisted fantasies.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
To the moderators:
Remember this post? You should. You know who posted it. Are the words contained in this post "abrasive"? And yet, you at ATS presume to lecture me?! Try again! The "stain of hypocrisy" runs down this web site as the waters flowing over Niagara falls. Now, remember to "Cool Down" before responding! That is what you told me...isn't it?!
"What goes around, comes around". "How you doing tonight"? (Southern version: "how bout it"?) Good to hear it. Where are: "Grady". "Redneck", and "Don't Tread On Me", when I need them the most?????!!! "He who laughs last, laughs best". I'll be waiting......................................


Scoutsniper
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You still think that debating with me will prove anything or make your point valid? It will prove without a doubt that only a fool brings a knife to a "gun fight". That would be you. You wrote: " Really what was that at the end left me really confused and made me chuckle". Obviously it doesn't take much to "confuse you" or to make a "chimp chuckle".


Scoutsniper
edit on 13-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: I added another comment of interest.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper
 


Please this thread is about the NWO and not any grievances you might have with ATS staff, I don’t want to sound like a mod but can we get back on topic please.

And no I am not angry with you, you humour me and I like that also I am intelligent enough (really i am) not to get into any fight in the first place.



new topics

top topics



 
33
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join