It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Official: Madoff son found dead in NYC apartment

page: 2
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by warza
 


Yes it is tragic for those who loved him. He had a two year old son, I just read in the New York Times article. I blame the father, Bernie Madoff, who comes across as a psychopath, in an interview he famously said, "F--- my victims!"

Wonder if he still says that, now that his latest victim is his own son.

How deep Mark was involved in his father's crimes and why he did this - assuming it is suicide and not foul play - we'll probably never know.




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 


Psychological pressure of being identified with a hated father could cause one to commit suicide I suppose...

But this is a conspiracy site and I feel dark forces were indeed responsible for his death. Just like Hunter S. Thompson.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 


Well finally happen, see people in America is not such thing as political or big figures assassinations they are "suicides or accidents".

The mafia came to collect its revenge, they could not get the one that committed the crime against them so they came for the son, soon the rest of the family will probably die off on "suicides and accidents".

Actually it was a matter of time, we already discussed the ramifications and links with mafia in this board when Madoff was convicted.

I wonder who is next. . .



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Nicorette
 


Well finally happen, see people in America is not such thing as political or big figures assassinations they are "suicides or accidents".

The mafia came to collect its revenge, they could not get the one that committed the crime against them so they came for the son, soon the rest of the family will probably die off on "suicides and accidents".

Actually it was a matter of time, we already discussed the ramifications and links with mafia in this board when Madoff was convicted.

I wonder who is next. . .



Your wrong if you believe the mafia doesn't have in-prison connections if they wanted him dead in prison.. A simple toothbrush shank to the neck... Don't be so naive silly..



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


Nah.. if you know enough people with a lot of money you will know they are miserable as much as anyone else.. maybe even a slightly higher percentage. Harder to find meaningful experiences when every thing you want can be granted at a whim and is expected.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


I believe madoff is very well keep alive and fine in our very good special prison system "for the few".

The government wants him very much alive and will do anything to keep him that way, don't be so naive yourself.




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
With the proliferation of prescription drugs taken for recreation by the 'upper crust', I think hanging wouldn't be as likely. So many easier ways to do it these days...

Although I don't agree with what Bernie did, I think the whole system is one big ponzi scheme and he just out-weaseled a rather large pack of weasels.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 


I am sorry. It seems as if the sins of the father hit the child. People lost everything due to the father but they decided to attack the child. May the gods rest his soul.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry but these comments are kinda disgusting some one is dead and the family just lost their son. As some one who's seen what the media does to a family, I know first hand that family members who read these kind of things feel worse hearing slander about their dead loved ones. Be kind and realize that the person your talking about had family who loved them, and if they read this your hurting them.

Sorry I had to post this, since when this happened to me and my family not even 3 weeks ago I couldn't say anything. So just because your hiding behind a user name and think your anonymous doesn't give you the right to be cruel and say things that may be hurtful keep that in mind.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by thecinic
 


I believe madoff is very well keep alive and fine in our very good special prison system "for the few".

The government wants him very much alive and will do anything to keep him that way, don't be so naive yourself.



All I said was don't believe there isn't mafia connections in-prison IF they wanted him dead... I didn't say they DID want him dead.. But IF the mafia in fact DID want him dead in prison he would be nuff' said. Who's to say bernie didn't have his own son yanked by the mafia so he didn't give up secrets to where the money is stashed?
edit on 11-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


Agreed.. there are definitely mafia connections in prisons. They would likely pay gang members like the Aryans to commit crimes for them in prison. They wouldn't ask fellow imprisoned Mafia, as they are already doing their time and favor by not talking. However, this is all IF Madoff was in a "regular" prison and saw "regular" inmates which I highly doubt.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I'm sorry but these comments are kinda disgusting some one is dead and the family just lost their son. As some one who's seen what the media does to a family, I know first hand that family members who read these kind of things feel worse hearing slander about their dead loved ones. Be kind and realize that the person your talking about had family who loved them, and if they read this your hurting them.


Good thing they will never read this then huh?
If they really cared about him they would have had a clone of him on deck.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Yah right im sure he commited *suicide*

Probally pissed his father off and his father put a hit on him in jail.

Can you imagine being that rich and THEN thinking things are so bad committing sucide..

They think they got it sooooooooooo bad these elites and their kids amaze me sometimes.

Maybe he was going to or did snitch on his father or saw/knew something and was going to spill the beans.

Did this guy have a life insurance policy?

I can not imagine that it would be worth more money then said billions.
edit on 11-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)


Being rich doesn't automatically make one happy. Look at all the miserable celebrities. They have tons of thrwo away cash and they are some of the most miserable people around.

Maybe he did commit suicide because he couldn't live with the whole situation and had guilt. That is very possible. Sometimes that can be really hard to live with and no amount of money in the world can change that.

Why do people turn everything into a conspiracy or a hit?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


If by chance they did its sad that ordinary people turn into monsters and write stuff like this. Just know that victims have families, be kind to them and their memory.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara
 


I certainly did not mean to offend his family or his relatives. I do not celebrate anyone's death.

But the fact is this man - it was not just the father - was one of the few allowed into the famous "locked room" where was perpetuated a massive fraud, a scandal that had some kind of complicity inside the government, since the SEC repeatedly refused to investigate even when presented with evidence as early as 199.

I think it is a relevant news story. Certainly it is widely reported now, on every major media outlet, BBC, NYT, Fox, everywhere.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
He may have committed suicide. I don't know since I wasn't there.

I think it looks really suspicious though.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 


I wasn't calling you out specifically but just others. I just think respect for the dead is something that is important and is sometimes lacking on the internet.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by thecinic
Yah right im sure he commited *suicide*

Probally pissed his father off and his father put a hit on him in jail.

Can you imagine being that rich and THEN thinking things are so bad committing sucide..

They think they got it sooooooooooo bad these elites and their kids amaze me sometimes.

Maybe he was going to or did snitch on his father or saw/knew something and was going to spill the beans.

Did this guy have a life insurance policy?

I can not imagine that it would be worth more money then said billions.
edit on 11-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)


Being rich doesn't automatically make one happy. Look at all the miserable celebrities. They have tons of thrwo away cash and they are some of the most miserable people around.

Maybe he did commit suicide because he couldn't live with the whole situation and had guilt. That is very possible. Sometimes that can be really hard to live with and no amount of money in the world can change that.

Why do people turn everything into a conspiracy or a hit?


Like GogoVicMorrow said these are all IF's, i'm sorry, IF discussing on a conspiracy site a said CONSPIRACY is out of you peoples realm of discussion i'm very very sorry for you folk...



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara
 


Ok it may be sad. It may not be, I didn't know him. He may have been a terrible person. His father was no saint. Regardless things have happened that are a million times worse. They will never read this.. and if they do to them I say GET OFF THIS NUTTY CONSPIRACY SITE YOUR SON HAS HANGED HIMSELF FOR CHRISSAKE!



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wait, isn't our whole economy a Ponzi scheme? How come only this man is being prosecuted? And not our fed reserve or the banks that created fake money? This is questionable.
As to the suicide if in fact that's what it was, well I feel for anybody who thinks that things are so bad they resort to taking their own life...regardless what they may/may not have knowledge of or done. Hopelessness is a disease.
edit on 11-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: effing keyboard gremlins again!



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join