It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a Terrorist, and If You Disagree with This, It Proves It.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The terror watch list if over 1 million people. Isn't that kind of a useless list? I mean if everyone is a terorist, then who isnt?

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

Maybe they should start a non-terrorist-list. Anyone not on the list will be groped, rustled and prodded when traveling around, their shopping habits recorded, their location monitored through their cell phone, calls/emails/txts intercepted...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The war on terror and the war on drugs are two of the biggest cons the american people have ever had perpatrated on them. These two so-called wars have given the federal government powers that Stalin and Hitler would have been envious of.Now they can tap your phones, spy into your homes, take your property and assests, imprision you without a trial, etc, etc. Of course if you can get a million $$$ lawyer...........after they have taken every penny you have and locked you up for 5 or 10 years............you MIGHT be found innocent, which will be a huge relief to you as you live out the rest of your life under a bridge, homeless friendless shunned by "normal" society.

I am starting to believe there is no hope for us

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

I think what is an interesting development is the connection between the war on drugs and the war on terror. They are now one in the same, and when they merged, they brought a lot of innocent and otherwise nonviolent people into the fray to be demonized.

EDIT:

Now your neighborhood pothead is under the same surviellance that was intended to be used for fighting terror. I don't know where to look for this info, but I wanna know how many terrorists compared to druggies that the Patriot Act has busted since its signing.
edit on 11-12-2010 by DINSTAAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Thats a good question

One thing everyone should remember is that pretty much every power given the federal government to use "only on outside enemys" has been turned on our own people, usually immedietly without fanfare. Anyone disagreeing with the use is, of course, a drug cartel terrorist supporter

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Guess I'm a terrorist.....everytime I fart after a good vindaloo you can see the fear and terror in the eyes of those around me.

But you are right, it is thrown around too much, as I have said in another thread, anyone who commits and act which sole purpose is to cause fear and terror in a society is a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
But...but...I wonna be a ballerina.

In all seriousness, though, I agree that the word terrorist gets thrown around way too much. It's a bit like calling someone a commie back in the 50s.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ego reputo illic pro ego sum concutio!

I think there for I am a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The deffinition of terrorist is a person,who at a time of peace goes into a country or region to commit an act of war. If war is already started,the said person is no longer a terrorist but the enemy.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
and i will be the terrorist that breaks fellow terrorists out of the fema camps,but wait, those dont exist. ill be the one breaking terrorist families out of fusion centers then, simple. s/f genius posts

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Its a fine day in America when you are branded a terrorist
for objecting to fat smelly tards
sticking their fingers down childrens' pants,
and justifying it with a proven fake incident like the underwear bomber.

Oh, if you interfere with chertoff's 350 mil
and TSA's right to grope children and film them nekkid share the pictures and lie about it
whoa baby you is a tea ror ist.

PS hey remember when the hue and cry first came out about pervs and the xray machines
and they ( thre DEBUNKERS) said the machines COULDN"T save the pictures...?
hey the debunkers lied....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i completely agree with this. why else would they do that.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
this has been in the works for a while, remember a little after 9/11 when they started running those "if you smoke marijuana you support terrorism" commercials on tv? how about the bandwagon patriots who never gave 1/3 of a crap about america or anyone but themselves. but when we get attacked they are sticking american flag bumper stickers all over their cars and arguing loudly with each other about "Aye-Rabs". these people are dangerous, the ignorant who still feel the need to violently and feverishly champion a cause that they have put no thought into and do not understand. these will be the ones calling for your head just because the media told them they should feel that way. this is the future of america.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have carefully removed the cotainment material and sensed the odour leeching into the room all around me.
my eyes are bleeding and this operation is executed at arms length. my fellow conspirator is steady
and watching my every move. my nerves are holding as i extract the bio-hazard. the material is immediately
made safe with the double-bag method. looking for visible contamination i am satisfied there is none and
proceed to the containment bin. i breathe a sigh of relief as my cohort runs round in circles awaiting
the next fresh nappy.
mini terrorist?
r

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
cotainment? must of been the fumes!
2nd line
f

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They are prepping the fringe when they combine fear labels with false patriotism. These people will turn a blind eye or help in the persecution of peaceful dissent.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great post. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a plane to catch. Or do I?
DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let me give you a short description of a terrorist. A terrorist is one or a party that engages in spectacular murder of innocent individuals not involved in a conflict for the 'AWE' value of their undefined demands or demands that cannot verifiably be met at any satisfaction that they have.

It's just piecemeal. An abstraction. Not real.

WWII was the last 'real' conflict. It was settled. It's over. Now we have this, forever and ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You forgot
all immigrants are terrorists
all emmigrants are terrorists
Athiests are terrorists who want to destroy america by seperating church and state, because remember, america was founded on christianity!
Agnostics are terrorists too
Any religion but the 3 big ones is a terrorist cult
also one of the big ones is all terrorists
also some of the minorly different versions of christians who disagree on hat colour or something are terrorists

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the only person who can decide if one is good or bad is Santa.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ever heard of the McCarren act! ?

as i have repeated Reposted this McCaren Act AKA The Internal Security Act of 1950

en.wikipedia.org...

IMO

it Just Depends in What Degree Another mans Terrorist is also considered another mans Freedom Fighter! Prime example is the IRA & the PLO and The last 2 Century's 16th to the 19th Century of Native Americans Personal Home Land Security Resistance !

1950s: Internal Security Act of 1950
tucnak.fsv.cuni.cz...

From the Grand Old Wikipedia The Grand Quick Source

See also

* Communist Registration Act
* Hatch Act of 1939
* McCarran-Walter Act
* Alien Registration Act
* House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC)
* Second Red Scare
* McCarthyism

Just as i Said Before Replace The WORD Communism with Terrorist in the ACTS Above

Back in 1970 a Director Named Peter Watkins came to Expose the World if What Would Happen if The McCarren Act became Highly Active

The Movie Documentary is called

Punishment Park

(IMDB)
Punishment Park (1971)
www.imdb.com...

Punishment Park Trailer

It Amazing to me as this Speech Below is from 1970/71 and what the Guys says Has a lot of Truth Of Today

Punishment Park (The Speech)

Longer Version
extrait: Punishment_Park_Peter_Watkins_1971 (French Subtitles) But Still English

For Those of You that haven't Seen it I Would Advice It to be Put on your List
of Movies you Need to Watch before you DIE

Watching this Docu-movie you Will be thinking, Fascist Police State , Fema like Camps , Red Dawn , McCarthyism and

Neoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org...

Drift away from New Left and Great Society

Neoconservatives came to dislike the counterculture of the 1960s baby boomers, and what they saw as anti-Americanism in the non-interventionism of the movement against the Vietnam War.[citation needed] As the policies of the New Left pushed the Democrats to the Left, these intellectuals continued to support wealthy elites during and after the Cold War, while becoming disillusioned with President Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society domestic programs. Academics in these circles, many still Democrats, rejected the Democratic Party's foreign policy in the 1970s, especially after the nomination of anti-war candidate George McGovern for president in 1972. The influential 1970 bestseller The Real Majority by future television commentator and neoconservative Ben Wattenberg expressed that the "real majority" of the electorate supported economic liberalism but social conservatism, and warned Democrats it could be disastrous to take liberal stances on certain social and crime issues.[21] Many supported Democratic senator Henry M. "Scoop" Jackson during his 1972 and 1976 campaigns for president. Among those who worked for Jackson were future neoconservatives Paul Wolfowitz, Doug Feith, and Richard Perle. In the late 1970s neoconservative support moved to Ronald Reagan and the Republicans, who promised to confront Soviet expansionism.

ON ATS this Has been talks about Population Control , NWO , False Flags Wars , More United Nation Units & Vehicles in the United States and Parks and Historical Landmarks is Part of the UN Fema Camps & Detention Camps somewhat like what they had for the Japanese Americans During WW2 Boarder Conflicts on Both Sides of the Boarder

Your Right OP Everyone is a Terrorist Just Depends on what Degree

Well See what comes Up

Ohh By the Way
The Patriot Act is a Advance Version of the McCarren Act
edit on 11-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: Patriot act is the Advance Version of the McCarren Act

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join