It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a Terrorist, and If You Disagree with This, It Proves It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
mnemeth1 is definately a terrorist. Anyone that much in love with peaceful associations has to be violent in nature.

jerico65 is the reason the terrorists won. I heard he dresses up like an ostrich and scares children.

shrodinger's dog, nice video.... for that you are a terrorist.

squirrelnutz is, much to his own dismay, not a terrorist.

HelionPrime is a communist (close relative of the terrorist... same genus antiwestia)

chiponboth shoulders was in combat.... therefore in the army or marine corps... therefore trained in using weapons.... JUST LIKE A TERRORIST!!!! chip is a terrorist!!!!!!

None of this gibberish we are told is terrorist activity really concerns me.

I agree. I am more likely to die on my way home in the snow than in a terror attack.

Whyhi, true. I meant the part of my quote "label 'terrorist'" to mean exactly that. For defining the word Terrorism, you must be one.

SQUIRREL SOLIDARITY!

chip

Governments are guilty of the thing you describe.

That is the true irony of the whole thing. If you don't file a 1040, the government goon squad comes over and terrorizes you.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"The interesting part of U.S. officials’ use of the term terrorism is the fact it has no meaning, yet is used exhaustively to justify actions worldwide."

vimeo.com...

Saturation, both the key to wearing down a populace as well as normalizing any concept.

ETA: I have already accepted the fact that, when the SHTF, I will be on the books as a suburban "terrorist".

Juice boxes can be deadly...
edit on 10/12/2010 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

According to the State, I'm actually sadomasochist.

You see, if I don't agree with having a State, then obviously I must either be suicidal or wish to punish myself. Clearly without a State I would be living in complete squalor hiding from terrorists.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

shrodinger's dog, nice video.... for that you are a terrorist.

I am, but it really was more of a misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Like free speech? You might be a terrorist.
Think you have rights? You might be a terrorist.
Own a gun? You might be a terrorist.

or..... Don't own a gun? Terrorist. Only terrorists will never admit to owning a gun.

@kosmickjack

Saturation, both the key to wearing down a populace as well as normalizing any concept.

I kind of feel the same way about hate-crimes. If I murder someone, it only matters if I hate them if they don't look like me. Otherwise, hate is not even an issue.

If someone shoots someone else in the face with 12-gauge, its prolly out of hate.

@mnemeth1

You would be scare, cold, alone, and starving too. Don't forget, without the government to provide them, we wouldn't have shoes.

@schrodinger's dog

Terrorists hide bombs in their erections.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OMG!

We are all terrorists!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Without the State, Satan would rise from the abyss and lay waste to the masses with pestilence and plague.

You know that H1N1 terrorizing scare we just had?

Yeah..

One word.

Satan.

Thank god the State was there to protect us from that by handing gazillions of our tax dollars to big pharma.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Soon ... the "terrorist" label will be joined with a new label ... a label that will be applied to anyone that questions or puts forward an opinion that does not align with that of those that control the "war on terror" and your governance.

The new label?

"TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
well me being a southern redneck
driving a pick-up with a double rear
window mounted gun rack, that makes
me a redneck terrorist .....
and damn proud of it

oh and btw, all those empty
beer cans back there in the truck
bed, I would never drink and drive.
I was just practicing

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

This all sounds like a bad Jeff Foxworthy joke.

If you know stan as the last syllable of your country and not the guy down the street, you might be a terrorist.

If you can't admit that gays exist in a certain major geographical region, you might be a terrorist.

If you gather in groups, for any reason, and someone present is possibly racist, you might be a terrorist.

If you have done monkey bars in the past year and are over the age of 18, you might be a terrorist.

If you listen to a religious leader as the basis for your actions, you might be a terrorist.

If you pray 5 or more times a day, you might be a terrorist.

If you read blogs for your news, you might be a terrorist.

If the thought of having a man pat down your private parts in an airport is a slightly arousing propasition, you might be a terrorist. (is that a bomb in your pocket or are you happy to see me?)

If you think for yourself on all issues, regardless of party affiliation, you might be a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Maybe we can all be just labeled...

Terrific !!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Terrific !!!!

or maybe..... TERRORISTICIFIC?!!!!!

John Petrucci is a terrorist!!!!

I have a challenge for people over the next week. Call at least ten people a terrorist. I am prolly going to get all those done tonight. I am going to a party and will definitely be around a bunch of terrorists.
edit on 10-12-2010 by DINSTAAR because: CHALLENGE

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nah.. Im a Tourist..
Remember boys and girls Dont Feed the Politicians .. You will get bit..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Love it!

Im just trying to figure out if its a bad thing that we are making light of the situation, given the fact that the "free world" has spent how many billions of dollars "Finding and Destroying Terrorists?"

After typing that, I decided that I personally do not give a sh... what they call me. I look forward to watching the over-zealous beast destroy itself from the inside out.

Its almost like an Octopus. Tentacles reaching out across the globe to ensnare its prey, only to find that its prey is in fact, itself. Did you know that octopi have a tendency to eat their own tentacles if they are hungry enough? I did. Its freaky.

I watch the government do that very thing, and much like the octopus, it regenerates its eaten tentacle, simply to eat it again.

I believe that fascists were represented by the Octopus in WW2, but I could be wrong. Either way, Im probably a terrorist for knowing that little tid bit about the octopus. BRB, detaining myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

the thread kinda reminds me of this...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Its almost like an Octopus. Tentacles reaching out across the globe to ensnare its prey, only to find that its prey is in fact, itself. Did you know that octopi have a tendency to eat their own tentacles if they are hungry enough? I did. Its freaky.

Did not know that.

I kind of see the situation as this.... the government is simply sh**ing where it eats. It' poisoning its own food supply.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The way I see it: if you cling to an outdated ideology, and force that ideology onto the times, then you are a terrorist of the ages.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Pure unadulterated genius!

:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Terrorist? #, I'm the most dangerous #ing person alive according to this list.

I'm guilty of just about everything on that list.

Should I be expecting CIA black ops coming in to bag me tomorrow?

Hell, I take part in the most dangerous terrorist act of all. I think for myself.
edit on 10-12-2010 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm just a misanthropist

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join