It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pederasty Ruins Image of Christianity in the Netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just found this:

www.nytimes.com...

Just in time for X-mas too. How perfect.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Except for the fact that Roman Catholocism has nothing to do with Christianity.

It is the whore of Babylon. Any decent amount of research will show that the worship of Lucifer takes place at the Vatican, documented with eyewitness accounts and artifacts.
The abuse & sacrifice of children in the name of Lucifer goes back thousands of years.
Is it ANY wonder that a church that literally worship the Devil himself - would have a problem with pedephilia?

The scale of the cover up is actually amazing. Not the cover up of the abuse! But the reason why it is occurring!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm from the Country in question, and i'm glad to see that this is getting more attention.

But my hope isn't really that high that anything will really be done against this other then peoples getting money form the vatican to silence. And with our goverment being so Christian i don't believe much will happen, just like Shell put people of their company within the Nigeria Gov't, the same thing count's for the Netherlands and the Christian Chruch, No Democracy here, just christians trying to stay in power..
edit on 10/12/2010 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It should be ruining the reputations of secular organizations where child molestation is rampant, too. Our generation has opened children to the sexual agendas and appitites of perverts.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Re Jsmappy:

You wrote:

"Except for the fact that Roman Catholocism has nothing to do with Christianity.

It is the whore of Babylon. Any decent amount of research will show that the worship of Lucifer takes place at the Vatican, documented with eyewitness accounts and artifacts."

They say, that a good laugh prolongs life. So my sincere thanks for some days more.

I'm a non-christian, so my laughter wasn't the type of LOLs (increasingly becoming popular in christian postings to demonstrate, that christians ALSO have humour against popular stereotyping), it was rather based on the knowledge of a collective of religions (generally called christianity), which for two thousand years have been excommunicating, heresy-fying and killing each other (and by the way, many others too, now that they were at it anyway).

Now I don't know, if YOU are one of the interminable 'true' christians, and the correct answer to 'how many angels dance on a pin' 'proves' your denomination true in that case, but it must be pointed out, that some lutheran (or whatever) clerical authority did muster an initial defense for the catholic perverts.

PS Lucifer is the 'light-bringer'. Does that mean, that you as his/her opponent are a 'dark-bringer'?

edit on 10-12-2010 by bogomil because: missing word

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is why God is calling his people to come out of Babylon before she is ravaged and the doom of God's judgment is poured out on her. Yes I believe that the Bible teaches that God hates the catholic church so much that he will permit the rise of the antichrist for the express purpose of destroying her.

It's laid out in Rev. 17:
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I think the Catholic Church is a front for Satan-worshiping. (Or not, just throwing this out there as a thought experiment.) For example, it says in the Bible not to worship false images of God, which the Catholic Church does routinely, with their classic long-haired, bearded hippy Jesus. I saw a compelling amateur youtube documentary about the origins of symbols in Christianity, and there are links to ancient Setian cults. For example, Quetzalcoatl is known as the "God of the Cross" in Mayan traditions. When Cortez arrived with crosses decorated all over his gear and ships, sails, flags, and all, Montezuma was convinced that this was the God Quetzalcoatl, and he allowed his people to be slaughtered by the Spanish without any resistance. (Do you really think if Jesus was real, he would want to spread Christianity "by the Sword"?) Another interesting parallel is the star of David symbol, which was started in Hinduism. Druids used the symbol, the hexagram, for summoning dark energies to visit on their enemies.

Rather than keep rambling about this and getting the information wrong, let me just post the movie I'm talking about. It's amateur for sure, but the author raises some interesting points having to do with Christian mysticism and symbols. Here it is:

Try to find Part 3, I can't. But I watched the whole series and it's interesting, although, again, very amateurish...
edit on 11-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing link, content

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm Dutch as well, born and raised.

The Deetman committee even denied new cases. There are more victims and more that wanted to get their voice out.

The Catholic churge is Christianity it founded it and its part of it.
The one thing they don't do is act like Jesus would, next to the crossing of rules from the OT

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Have you ever heard of the French pedophile ring from several years back that required the French government to build a brand new court house to house all of the convicted pedophiles? The scary thing is that the rings are often tied to major Politicians and political parties.

It's part of Project Monarch.

There's some bad # going down...

Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and also this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

There is speculation about Joris Demmink head of the Dutch justice department to be knee deep in pedophilia.
As a pedophile I must add

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well the Church of Rome is a Xtian organisation and thatis the end of that. These pederasts should be dealt with. The next sentence will contain an act of Xtian charity that seems beyond the reach of the average Xtian who is quietly noxious.

Not all Xtians are paedophiles.

I had to put that in simply because if this was pagans abusing kids kid you imagine what the Xtian response would have been????

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Pagans never abuse kids. Christians abuse kids.
Let's just be clear on this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by tiger5

Pagans never abuse kids. Christians abuse kids.
Let's just be clear on this one.

So you do not believe that pagans never abuse kids> Well speaking as a pagan you just don't know a thing. Did you thinkthe charge of the goddess prevented bad pagans abusing kids. I do not think you know all of the pagans in the west.

Lets be even clearer. Being a pagan does not automatically prevent anyone from wrongdoing. Including child abuse!

Anyway lets not argue. Why not buy a bridge from me. I have a few going across the east river.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Not to say that it's impossible for a Pagan to abuse a child, just that it seems to happen more frequently in the Christian church realm. Just an observation.

I'd like to buy that bridge though,

WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Pederasty Ruins Image of Christianity in the Netherlands
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the above thread was just next to this oneon the recent threads page

but this is why there is a separation of church and state.

remember when all the fundies and evangelicals all voted for george bush because the satanist skull and bones man belonged to a satansit cult and had gay male military prostitues running around the whitehouse?
( Guckart Gannon)

trust me
the Evangelicals and resurectonists have been programed to sell the US down the river as soon as it looks like that will make their bible (which couldn't possibly be true), look like its coming true.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well we are on the same page. I believe pagans tend to have a healthier outlook. It is a mixture of faith and genuine idealism.

Rgds

T

PS Save your money I only sell bridges to fundies

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Right on, Happy Yule. The Winter Moon was intense this year, and did not disappoint, despite some propaganda that "it wouldn't be visible," which was easily solved by climbing a small mountain...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

There's a problem with self-fulfilling prophesy that many Messianic types seem to get into. Basically, they have a delusional world view that they will try to push on others at the World's expense...

new topics

top topics

join