It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles's car attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The scum is on the run! YAY!

DOWN WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!!!

Time for 1776 style revolution in the UK. Or 1789... depending what they want.

AP: Student protesters in London attack car containing Prince Charles and his wife Camilla.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Its your typical layabout scum student, they have nothing better to do, they have obviously run out of beer money and there is nothing good on tv, bloody students!

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie
Its your typical layabout scum student, they have nothing better to do, they have obviously run out of beer money and there is nothing good on tv, bloody students!

So you think THE STUDENTS are scum, but not the Royal family? That's your point?

What the hell is the problem with you Brits and your worshipping of those scum who think they were appointed by god to rule over you? Slave mentality much?

link   
So how much money is it again that the crown makes off the ordinary citizens per year again? How much land does the crown still own and collect rent and royalties from that they acquired and kept through less then honest/moral methods? I don't know, I am simply asking the question... perhaps seeing people that have to do absolutely nothing to put bread in their mouths, from off of the backs of people who may not have the capacity...causes some blue collar blokes a little unrest and past due animosity? Just wondering

link   
this ass hole once kicked my car.... can CNN talk about that? oh wait.. this car had someone whos done nothing their whole life because they were born into the right family and have had more money when they were 3 months old than iv ever made in my entire life.... either that or they are worried about the paint job :S

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Slave mentality much?

"Don't know history or the rule of law" much?

You do realize that the royal family rules over NO ONE, correct?

They are simply figure heads and nothing more.

I would try to read up on it a bit before spouting your brand of hate on this board. You think because Charles is a figure head he deserves to be attacked? No sir I think not!

scum who think they were appointed by god to rule over you?

Dorian Soran
I said Good day, sir!

edit on 9-12-2010 by Dorian Soran because: I had another thought I wanted to add!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

And the Royals wealth is in the trillions. Just not on paper. Google it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
You do realize that the royal family rules over NO ONE, correct?

The pm has to go to the king and queen and ask to make a gov. I would say that is authority there, wouldn't you?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So you think THE STUDENTS are scum, but not the Royal family? That's your point?

What the hell is the problem with you Brits and your worshipping of those scum who think they were appointed by god to rule over you? Slave mentality much?

I dont care who was in the stupid car, I dont care about so called Royalty, what I care about is skinny layabout students moaning about how bad they have it, get real student, you have an easy life.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

The pm has to go to the king and queen and ask to make a gov. I would say that is authority there, wouldn't you?

Figure head and posturing and nothing more my good fellow.

What would happen if the queen mum said "NO" to the prime minister about making a government? There would still be a government held by the PM - either by force or simply ignoring the happy old lady.

So, in closing the "asking" to make a government is simply a "gesture", a sign of respect so to speak with no value in the ruling world what-so-ever.

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It was hardly "an attack".

BBC World service is reporting that student protestors got close enough to "kick" the car as it went by. FOX News is reporting this as "an attack on Charles and Camilla's car". Senstationalist reporting as usual.

The protests across the City of London and across the UK are growing in number and ferocity. The MSM is trying to say this is contained to Westminster, but there are protests in other parts as well.

I just wonder why Americans aren't protesting in mass numbers in the national mall in Washington DC over the Dem's refusal to vote for the tax cut measures.

Shows that when it comes down to it, Americans simply don't care.
edit on 9-12-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

You are right about that.

The people are not listened too, and the ptb think they have no right to offer an opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Where in my above sentence have I mentioned the Royal family?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
So how much money is it again that the crown makes off the ordinary citizens per year again? How much land does the crown still own and collect rent and royalties from that they acquired and kept through less then honest/moral methods? I don't know, I am simply asking the question... perhaps seeing people that have to do absolutely nothing to put bread in their mouths, from off of the backs of people who may not have the capacity...causes some blue collar blokes a little unrest and past due animosity? Just wondering

In an emergency budget statement, Chancellor George Osborne said the monarch had given her "full agreement" to a one-year cap on her 7.9 million pounds ($12.22 million) payment.

The queen has not had a pay rise in 20 years and newspaper reports suggest her courtiers are lobbying the new government to raise her allowance for performing public duties.

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
ce

36pence per head. For the sake of prohibiting a republic of the cult of personality.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think it's for British people to determine their system of government, not foreigners. And most Brits seem quite content with their constitutional monarchy. That has nothing to do with us being servile ; it's more a general disinterest in the way we're governed than anything else. Centuries of political stability have perhaps made us complacent about all things constitutional.

Me ? I'm quite happy with a constitutional monarchy & don't take kindly to being lectured at from beyond the seas. Mind your own business, perhaps ?

The students have just cause to be upset. But they don't have sufficient just cause to attack public buildings, statues & monuments, the future Head of State or the police. The small minority causing trouble are doing their cause no favours at all ... and that minority is being condemned by the National Union of Students & by many of their fellow demonstrators.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What has the royal family done for you? What makes them so royal? I mean besides the fact that they basically own you and have more wealth and power than you could possibly imagine. I say f**k the royal family, and im happy prince charles's car got attacked. Hopefully next time someone throws a brick through his window and hits him in the face hahah

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

I say f**k the royal family, and im happy prince charles's car got attacked. Hopefully next time someone throws a brick through his window and hits him in the face hahah

Do you usually wish for violence on those you don't like or approve of? Interesting approach to life...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh Charles do you ever crave
to appear on the front of the Daily Mail
dressed in you mother's bridal veil...
- The Smiths

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Good, unelected sponges should be paying for people to go to uni, the amount of money they've taken from the people. I hope the protesters make a stand at the royal variety performance to show we are not going to go away. Rise up brothers and sisters. More unemployment on the way, vat going up, this is just the beginning. Wonder how much tax charles and co pay?? They won't be paying to fix that car for sure.

Take the power back

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join