It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ok correct me if Im wrong, my memory is a bit cloudy at the moment, but here is what is trying to trickle through my thoughts.

The one prominent president we see is Nixon. Why is that? So many to choose from, but there he is above the door.

So, just what is Nixon really related too? First few things that come to mind are, he was the contender to Kennedy on their first election and he lost. What did he do in that interim of time?( I need a history major here). He came back into the spotlight when? I may be wrong here so please feel free to correct me, but wasn't he the one that ended the Vietnam war? And wasn't he the president when we walked on the moon?

Isn't he the one most known for breaking down some walls with China? And of course Watergate which most folks think of. So, if Im correct in my thought process here, he does make the most sense to be the one of the main focus.

What else did he do that Im forgetting? Was he the president when MLK was killed? Man I hate old age, things are blurring together, but I hope someone out there can follow my train of thought here....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This may be off topic a bit but it still pertains to wikileaks.
'America is set to bring spying charges against jailed WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, claims his lawyer.
She believes U.S. prosecutors are finalising their case against the 39-year-old behind the publication of more than 250,000 secret diplomatic messages.
Jennifer Robinson said she understands U.S. charges are ‘imminent’.
U.S. Justice Department officials refused to make any comment last night.
Though he appears to have committed no crime in the States, the administration is under enormous pressure to find some way of punishing the Australian for unleashing a stream of diplomatic embarrassments on to the internet.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Just wondering but there is a picture of President Nixon above the doorway and an image of what looks like an audio tape recorder. Now since this is an archive, it doesnt mean things need to be in boxes. The audio tape recorder and reels could be an audio archive...and if you link Nixon into it...you could create the connection to the 18 1/2 minutes missing from the Watergate Tapes.

After reading the wikipedia page on it, several organisations have tried to reconstruct the missing minutes of the audio tapes without success, how do we know Wikileaks hasnt managed to find out what was missing????

Any thoughts?

Sorry, been there, done that, back on Page 15. *Added later: on second thought, the possible reconstruction of the missing 18 1/2 minutes hadn't occurred to me... thanks for adding that!
edit on 10-12-2010 by BuzzCory because: Adding additional thought
edit on 10-12-2010 by BuzzCory because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just a thought, but at first glance ive always thought the fan in the upper left hand corner looks similar to the Egyptian Ankh. Notice how the "leg" and "arms" pf the cross in the Ankh are slightly curved at the ends, like a fan blade. Obviously Egypt is synonymous with Aliens and the great Pyramids. which also brings to question, why the symbol, and why place the symbol there, so as it is perceived to be "above" every other conspiracy.

lshs.leesummit.k12.mo.us...

"The Ankh. The Ankh is one of the most familiar of Egyptian hieroglyphs. It resembles the Christian cross, with a loop above the transverse bar. Theories on its origins are numerous and varied; ranging from sexual symbolism to the common sandal strap. While the origins of the Ankh may be obscure, the meaning is certainly clear - "life". It is with this basic connotation that the sign is carried in the hands of many Egyptian deities.The Ankh may represent the life-giving elements of air and water. It was often shown being offered to the king's lips as a symbol of the "breath of life."

Also, the picture of the turkish guy still resembles pictures I have seen of Nikola Tesla. I could only imagine the can of worms Tesla's name could bring. Free energy, power grids, etc. A show on the history channel claimed Benjamin Franklin spent a great deal of his time, wealth, and resources making sure Tesla would be de-credited and lost within the annals of world history.

On a side note, I do not propose to say that my views are anywhere near correct on these images, I just want to add fuel to flame, as I hope others are of the same mind as I am of this two particular images. You know what they say, most discoveries are made on accident!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
Religious painting?

Alarm anyone? Look's Russian

Swastikas?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
SO here are some more interesting pictures that WIkileaks has uploaded onto Facebook around November 9 2010.

Anyone notice a long rectangular spaceship thingy, that seems to be closer to earth now than when it was filmed in the video it comes from?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
ok correct me if Im wrong, my memory is a bit cloudy at the moment, but here is what is trying to trickle through my thoughts.

The one prominent president we see is Nixon. Why is that? So many to choose from, but there he is above the door.

So, just what is Nixon really related too? First few things that come to mind are, he was the contender to Kennedy on their first election and he lost. What did he do in that interim of time?( I need a history major here). He came back into the spotlight when? I may be wrong here so please feel free to correct me, but wasn't he the one that ended the Vietnam war? And wasn't he the president when we walked on the moon?

Isn't he the one most known for breaking down some walls with China? And of course Watergate which most folks think of. So, if Im correct in my thought process here, he does make the most sense to be the one of the main focus.

What else did he do that Im forgetting? Was he the president when MLK was killed? Man I hate old age, things are blurring together, but I hope someone out there can follow my train of thought here....

For a very well made and entertaining "Cliff Notes" to Nixon I would recommend the film "Nixon" by Oliver Stone. Anthony Hopkins is astounding as Richard Nixon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, but the number 51 appears on the top right part of the fan. Is it indicating Area 51 and maybe alien propulsion technology?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, but the number 51 appears on the top right part of the fan. Is it indicating Area 51 and maybe alien propulsion technology?

Great catch!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queentut
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Perhaps the nesting dolls East European / Russina Christmas gift indicate something wil be revealed at Christmas about .... Russia?? East Europe???

This may be off topic or a stretch, but if you haven't heard there will be a total lunar eclipse this year on the winter solstice - December 21st. I don't know if this fits in anywhere. Just thought I'd add it to the mix.

From
December 21st Winter Solstice Full Moon
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by WashingtonGrewHemp
started on 12/9/2010 @ 07:01 PM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Check it out:

xjubier.free.fr...

PS-
It's almost time...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I enlarged this and upped the contrast and brightness. I still can't come up with anything. Anybody else. I can see that it might remind people of Russian crescent, but... maybe a dragon of some sort?

Looks like the planet Mars as seen through a medium powered telescope.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

The one prominent president we see is Nixon. Why is that?

Nixon is the President that decided to put the entire National Wealth of the United States into China.

He didn't want them isolated and hating us. He hoped us putting money into them would create social reforms.

We was wrong. It bankrupted us and made us insolvent. Nixon is why nobody has jobs and we can't even have a roof over our heads now.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I haven't read all of the replies, but on the Reel-To-Reel recorder on the safe, the reels say AKAI.

AKAI is a brand name for reel-to-reels. What's interesting is why is there even an old reel-to-reel recorder at all? There's definitely some symbolism there...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by malfy

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I've been trying to figure that out.

Would you say thats Russian?
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's russian. To me it looks like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the turkish republic. I'm not 100% sure though.

Good job Malfy...
Looks much alike...

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Turkish pronunciation: [musˈtafa ceˈmal ataˈtyɾk]; indeterminate, 1881–10 November 1938) was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary statesman, writer, and founder of the Republic of Turkey, as well as the first Turkish President. Atatürk was a military officer during World War I.[1] Following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in WWI, he led the Turkish national movement in the Turkish War of Independence. Having established a provisional government in Ankara, he defeated the forces sent by the Allies. His military campaigns gained Turkey independence. Atatürk then embarked upon a program of political, economic, and cultural reforms, seeking to transform the former Ottoman Empire into a modern and secular nation-state. The principles of Atatürk's reforms, upon which modern Turkey was established, are referred to as Kemalism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/668b0deb8139.jpg[/atsimg]

Just to re-confirm, here's a better photo. It is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. Definitely.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3311b1c0a0b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As far as the sealed modern crate with Apollo 11 seals, I expect news of findings unreleased about the missions. Hiding or destroying the original tapes is a possible indication of cover ups. They hid the fact that the astronauts saw a UFO following them on the way to the moon. Armstrong admitted and described it on BBC documentary a couple years ago. What else?

Is Spielberg again telling us something with his new movie Transformers 3?
Transformers 3 Trailer

ZG

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page. But I cant really see it good enough, so maybe it means nothing. But I think everything in the picture has meaning...soo..hmmmm

Here's some wild speculation regarding the open book on the floor. What if it's the Bible. It seems to be opened to the very middle. The very middle of the old testament is:

New International Version
2 Chronicles 20:17
"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."

The very middle of the Bible, old and new testament combined is:

New International Version
Psalm 117
1 Praise the LORD, all you nations;
extol him, all you peoples.
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

I'm not simply regurgitating Bible verses. Perhaps there is some meaning to this.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow, great post..hard to tell what it really is, unless you can zoom in and clear it up..but it must mean something.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Congratulations on an incredible thread OP!

I wonder if it is significant that WikiLeaks' logo is an hourglass. It is a universal symbol for time running out....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
few jfk references but nothing overwhelming

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I would guess that the Scroll on top of the safe is a Torah. Perhaps they know the Bible Code is for real.
On the side of the Ark is a picture. I looks like the middle section of DaVinci's "Last Supper" ... it looks like it could be Jesus, and in front of him a Challis, The Holy Grail.

The box with the Apollo Label is big in relation to other containers in the room ... did we NOT go to the Moon after all? Or did we not go back to the Moon because of something we found there?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join