It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey guys. If you look at the shadow on the ceiling and tilt your head to the right a little it looks like Andrew Jackson $100 bill. I can make out the jacket I don't know if it means something. I think maybe they are trying to tell us something and they are all connected. The shadow could be nothing but that's what I noticed immediately.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just a hint for those are looking in the wrong direction. For the wallpaper that has been mirrored with an hour glass on each side.Turn it upside down. You will see the pyramid with the illuminated top. The Two Pillars, and the male/female shapes that have a deeper meaning when combined. Stop looking so hard and just open your eyes. Don't look for things, just recognize them

Also, let me remind those who search for truth to search openly and not to search for a specific. Thus this at times makes the search bias. Also , there are many outlandish things on here, but also many truths. Just like the clear words on the wallpaper, then they are reversed, then they meet in the middle to scramble and cause confussion. Which is the final translation of this wallpaer. A reminder - Don't lose yourself on the journey. Have a nice day.
edit on 15-5-2011 by ANoNYMouSTRANSLATeR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2011 by ANoNYMouSTRANSLATeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So did this old wallpaper predict some of the things that are happening now ?
Very interesting thread..

But I see OP was banned, so no point in sending stars to him

perhaps he hit a nerve

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join