It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
lol it certainly isnt the Beatles! Looks like some sort of Renaissance piece maybe?

What? the ark of the covenant? I think alot of the imagery is just art. The artist probably did it out of their own inspiration and enthusiasm towards Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Brilliant! Best reply to this post in the last six hours! Yes, so true. Great find!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm having a difficult time posting the image. However flip the wallpaper upside down.
Adjust saturation:
Amount: -100
Hue: 118
Saturation: 100

Take a look at "donut in a box frame" and there is a line intersecting the donut. The line dissects the lunar lander image on the Apollo 11 lunar lander (on both plaques). The donut bears a striking resemblance to a antigravity coil:
www.valdostamuseum.org...

If you really want to stretch look at the "face" glaring out inside the donut to the left of the plate (saucer?)

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

This is a casket. Start looking into whom died in a similar casket.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
With regards to the tape recorder.... and this is a long shot...

There was a band (and I use that term loosely) a few years ago called Reel 2 Real, they had a hit with a song called "I like to move it move it" the lyrics mention several times "a big ship on de ocean like a big titanic".

I remember there being a conspiracy theory that the titanic was swapped for another ship for insurance purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lyrics
edit on 10-12-2010 by cazzy2211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here,been lurking for a while.
I was thinking the Hookah pipe looked a bit like the Manna Machine.Anyone got any thoughts on this?
It could be that it is real and works and could feed the starving for free?Obviously something that the elite may not want us to have, just like 'free energy'.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page.
Here's some wild speculation regarding the open book on the floor. What if it's the Bible. It seems to be opened to the very middle. The very middle of the old testament is:

New International Version
2 Chronicles 20:17
"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."

Originally posted by grizzlyjoe
reply to post by Vandalour

I would guess that the Scroll on top of the safe is a Torah.

Actually, a little scroll is supposed to be opened. In the style of "this_is_who_we_are" above you, the middle of the Book of Revelation has this information:

The angel has a little open scroll in his hand and swears that God's mysterious plan for mankind is about to be fulfilled. The author of the Apocalypse is then told: "Go, take the open scroll which is in the hand of the angel standing on the sea and on the land. And I went towards the angel telling him to give me the little scroll. And he says to me: Take and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey. And I took the little scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it and in my mouth it was as sweet as honey, and when I swallowed it my stomach was made bitter. And they say to me: You must prophesy again about many races and nations and tongues and rulers" (Rev 10,8-11).

With this passage, we find ourselves at a pause between the two halves of the book, a point to which the first half of the book has been converging, and from which the second half unfolds. Here, at the heart of St. John's book, we come to a new beginning - a beginning which is all the more significant because it is reflected in the opening words of the entire text: .....

www.newtorah.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i cant find anything on 'agents of chaos'. i think its a great pic, but wether its a commision with strict instructions for its content, or wether they where given free reign to just throw in a load of conspiracy stuff in, thats what i'd like to know.
its cool to see the ark of the covenant and an apollo goodie box in there, so i hope there could be something to this...
edit on 10-12-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by neonitus because: cant spell

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The ark of the covenant resemble also a sarcophagus /\ that opens sliding the left door from rigth to left.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page.
Here's some wild speculation regarding the open book on the floor. What if it's the Bible. It seems to be opened to the very middle. The very middle of the old testament is:

New International Version
2 Chronicles 20:17
"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."

Originally posted by grizzlyjoe
reply to post by Vandalour

I would guess that the Scroll on top of the safe is a Torah.

Actually, a little scroll is supposed to be opened. In the style of "this_is_who_we_are" above you, the middle of the Book of Revelation has this information:

The angel has a little open scroll in his hand and swears that God's mysterious plan for mankind is about to be fulfilled. The author of the Apocalypse is then told: "Go, take the open scroll which is in the hand of the angel standing on the sea and on the land. And I went towards the angel telling him to give me the little scroll. And he says to me: Take and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey. And I took the little scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it and in my mouth it was as sweet as honey, and when I swallowed it my stomach was made bitter. And they say to me: You must prophesy again about many races and nations and tongues and rulers" (Rev 10,8-11).

With this passage, we find ourselves at a pause between the two halves of the book, a point to which the first half of the book has been converging, and from which the second half unfolds. Here, at the heart of St. John's book, we come to a new beginning - a beginning which is all the more significant because it is reflected in the opening words of the entire text: .....

www.newtorah.org...

This is great! This makes too much sense to be mere coincidence. I can't wait to hear Yummy Freelunch's thoughts on this. Thank you Alethea for piecing this together.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow, great post..hard to tell what it really is, unless you can zoom in and clear it up..but it must mean something.

Unfortunately you can't make out anything...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
retraction
edit on 12/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: Sorcha Faal

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

No, but it does look like pictures..if it's a bible..its a "picture bible"

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Al E. Inn

The Donut shaped object could possibly be a particle accelerator. I went into detail about this possibility on pg 18 with sources.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am not sure if anyone noticed this since I didn't check all 20 pages. The box with the Apollo 11 logo is very similar to the Companion Cube from the Valve produced video game Portals. Portals is a game wrapped with the first person shooter PC games Half-Life 2 and Team Fortress 2. Portals is a video game involving the placement of portal entrances and exits to solve three dimensional puzzles, quite infact it is a FPS puzzle game. As this is the only object besides the Ark of the Covenant that isn't a simple framed picture, or generic binder, reel tape, etc, I wonder if it is deliberate. The object is quite unique in shape and I instantly thought it looked like the Companion Cube. Just google the companion cube on google image search, tell me what you think.

One of the tag lines from the game is "The Cake is a lie" the object of the game being to complete all levels and reach a birthday cake, which the laboratory's computer confesses does not exist.
edit on 11-12-2010 by idiot prodigy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
is it just me or are the bizzare 'reflections' on the legs of the arc the rings of Saturn?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This thread is facinating, however I think that everyone is missing the point, and the Agents of Chaos have provided a very real clue if anyone bothers to check out their own blog. Its not whats in the wall paper, its whats missing. Note that all the previously released documents/topics are represented except one. Also couple that with the Fake Julian video, be careful to understand whats real and whats contrived. It is quite possible that TPTB have fabricated this release.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutella
I haven't read all of the replies, but on the Reel-To-Reel recorder on the safe, the reels say AKAI.

AKAI is a brand name for reel-to-reels. What's interesting is why is there even an old reel-to-reel recorder at all? There's definitely some symbolism there...

This is why i think the watergate scandal and missing minutes is part of the archive...maybe they know what was mentioned in those 18.5 minutes...especially with a linked in photo of Nixon. I believe the watergate scandal was in 1973ish so that would tie in with the age of this machine...IMO

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey all..

Here is a new WikiLeaks Wallpaper if anyone is interested...
It is not "official" ie, from them....

But it is made by a fan, and I found it a few minutes ago on gnome.look.
and I like it.. lol
Here~ gnome-look.org...

Here is a Preview~

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
For those who can't for whatever reason read thru the whole thread, some things have pretty much been confirmed:
1. The man in the hat is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the Turkish leader credited with bringing Turkey into the modern world socially, politically; etc.
2. The creators of the picture stated themselves that the hookha is just that and nothing more.
3. The creators also confirmed that the box with the Apollo stickers is the same box from the Portal video game.
4. The little thing down low beside the door is a typical European electrical outlet.

Maybe someone can add a few others, but most of the rest is still up for interpretation.

I'll add my own opinion that there us no doubt that the fan is a fan like any warehous might have. Whether or not there is more to it, I couldn't say.
edit on 12/11/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join