It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They are created for a reason.

The russian doll one is obviously referring to the recent russian corruption,assassinations and influence files.

Interesting to pick a number of them objects..

We still got like 249,000 of these cables to go only 1018+ have been released.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Looks to me like an aliens face in the red light above the door!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant... and Ataturk??? I wonder what leaks could there be on Ataturk, but since he sure still has a grasp on History...

Perhaps some of the stuff in there has been put just to spook world leaders, or something.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Anyone else think that the Box that the apollo emblem is on resembles the box from Portal?

just my thought.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Pigeon Religion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
We still got like 249,000 of these cables to go only 1018+ have been released.

Well I hope those next ones have something good in em
. Fortunately we have 200,000 members to look over them so I can wait for the goodies. Most of what I have seen so far is not real news, just no one has been paying attention.

I did like the ones where the other Arab nations were calling for us to blitz Iran...
Bet that caused a bit of a stir with their neighbors

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizasterus
Hey peeps =) first time poster, long time believer.. this is for sure one of the best years for any truth seeker.

now the russian doll wallpaper

IMO a file structure of sorts maybe?!?

I just noticed there are 6 onion domes on the Kremlin. That is the Kremlin in the background, isn't it? Six domes, six dolls. Perhaps this has already been addressed.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is the best thread that has been on ATS for such a long time, well done OP.

I notice a few posters are commenting on the fact that the cables are not 'top secret' and therefore wouldn't contain some of the things being speculated on in this thread. I would point out that it doesn't say anywhere that the wallpapers are only to do with the cables, infact they mention leaks that were published before the release of the cables and hopefully indicate what might be released after them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well assuming that WL did create this wallpaper and is giving us 'hints' of what type of 'secrets' they might have, it's definitely making my head spin thinking of all the possibilties.

Also I do recall WL making a statement about how when all of the 250K cable were released, it would change the history of world as we know it or something to that effect. Apparently they also have cables dating back to the 1960's which is very intriguing to me because that was the time frame of JFK's assasination, the apollo missions, etc.

What if they really have proof that the ark of covenant does exist and the government is in possession of it? I keep thinking about one of my all time favorite movies (raiders of the lost ark) and how important this object is to the christian religion. The bible makes it very clear that it is some sort of device that is direct portal to the spirit world/god. Or maybe the theories are correct that it is some sort of alien technology.

As for the hookah looking thing - anybody consider it might actually be some sort of ET propulsion device. Perhaps anti matter, anti gravity propulsion. One of the theories out there as to why the government would go to such extreme lengths to cover up the existence of UFO/ET is the possibilty of free energy. Because obviously these crafts have technology that we cannot comprehend, and if there was 'free energy' that would be devestating to the oil industry among others. We are talking about billions upon billions of money lost as well jobs.

I really hope that WL truly has info that is going to change the game.....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just wondering but there is a picture of President Nixon above the doorway and an image of what looks like an audio tape recorder. Now since this is an archive, it doesnt mean things need to be in boxes. The audio tape recorder and reels could be an audio archive...and if you link Nixon into it...you could create the connection to the 18 1/2 minutes missing from the Watergate Tapes.

After reading the wikipedia page on it, several organisations have tried to reconstruct the missing minutes of the audio tapes without success, how do we know Wikileaks hasnt managed to find out what was missing????

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If he was so smart why didnt he just release everything? I'm glad they got him, but not at the same time. I'm starting to think this is all one big plan to make our internet more like the chinese.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
SO here are some more interesting pictures that WIkileaks has uploaded onto Facebook around November 9 2010.

Anyone notice a long rectangular spaceship thingy, that seems to be closer to earth now than when it was filmed in the video it comes from?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the hookah you guys keep talking about is called a sseesha bong not sure how to spell it alot of halal places sell it its used for flavoured tobacco its legal anyway

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

wow. Dude, paragraphs..
1. learn them
2. use them
3. ???
4. profit

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Dude it's not really a photo of earth, if that was the case forget about the rectangle thing we need to do somethin because the whole #in planet is melting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The fan IS definately symbolizing radiation. (Look up the symbol for radiation)

They wouldn't just put the fan there for no reason. Everything on this wallpaper has meaning.

The Russian dolls represent a secret within a secret within a secret----symbolzing that there is more to something in Russia than meets the eye-----sort of like layers of truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Did you know that Russia and the USA are best of friends and just pretend to be enemies. Keep your friends as enemies so that they are closest to your enemies.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedgolfer
reply to post by misfitofscience

Dude it's not really a photo of earth, if that was the case forget about the rectangle thing we need to do somethin because the whole #in planet is melting.

True but still that rectangle thingy must be there for something! If the creator didn't want that thing to be there he wouldn't have put it there so IMO the rectangle or cigar shape object is something!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Seriously ???
It has already been proven who this photo is of, Ataturk !!!! Mystery solved, about 12 pages ago !. I know theres a lot to read, but everyone else seems to have accepted it IS Ataturk & hence refer to him.

www.intimets.sakarya.edu.tr...

How am I so confident. He was Australias greatest opponent in the war. It was he who handed us our most famous of defeats. We have a national day remembering the 8 month battle we had against him, ANZAC Day !Atatruk is well known in Australia (where Assange comes from) & New Zealand, there is no question that it is him in this photo.

Why he is in the wallpaper is worthy of debate I agree, but as to who it is, that debate ended a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

The second one I am curious about the open box with the circular thing in it. Behind the Bilderberg. What might that be?

It's a model of a particle accelerator.

The casing (shown transparent) could be Bismuth Iodide or some other high-energy photon shield.

The source website goes into how an array of these can be utilized as a "gravitic engine," giving us the ability to manipulate space-time.

Using a single device to produce this effect is not very useful by itself, but, if we align many discs as illustrated in the pictures below, we will have a device that has polarity, that is, we can "drag" space-time through the center of the device, causing a compression on one side and a stretch on the other side. The reason this will work is that the gravitic effect decreases geometrically with the distance from the source of the effect, so the combined effect is much greater near the axis of symmetry at the center of the array where the elements are closer together than at the outer sections where they are further apart.

The source is a long but very interesting read, I suggest reading it. (the section about particle accelerators and the pictures themselves are near the bottom)
Source

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Regarding the Hookah
Could have something to do with the illegality of cannabis? Or the real reason why it was made illegal

The origin of Hookah smoking can be dated millennia back and its initial traces have been found in the North Western provinces of India alongside the border of Pakistan in the state of Rajasthan and Gujarat. According to Cyril Elgood (PP.41, 110) who does not mention his source, it was in India where Hakim Abu’l-Fatḥ Gīlānī (d. 1588), an Iranian physician at the court of the Mughal emperor Akbar I (1542 - 1605 AD) invented the idea.[15][16][17] Following the European introduction of tobacco to India, Hakim Abul Fateh Gilani a descendant of Abdul-Qadir Gilani came from Gilan, a province in the north of Iran, to India. He later became a physician in the court of Mughal and raised concerns after smoking tobacco became popular among Indian noblemen. He subsequently envisaged a system which allowed smoke to be passed through water in order to be 'purified'.[15] Gilani introduced the ḡalyān after Asad Beg, the ambassador of Bijapur, encouraged Akbar to take up smoking.[15] Following popularity among noblemen, this new device for smoking soon became a status symbol for the Indian aristocracy and gentry.

It could be possible that the Hookah is representative of knowledge in relation to the conflict between India and Pakistan since according to the above quoted text, the origin of the hookah can be traced to a region in Western India along the Pakistani border. It also could be representative of more knowledge about Iran since the above quoted text said that an Iranian physician perfected the hookah by purifying smoke with water.
Source
As a side note, the hookah is not an illegal device, as used for its intended purpose.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by malfy

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I've been trying to figure that out.

Would you say thats Russian?
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's russian. To me it looks like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the turkish republic. I'm not 100% sure though.

Good job Malfy...
Looks much alike...

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Turkish pronunciation: [musˈtafa ceˈmal ataˈtyɾk]; indeterminate, 1881–10 November 1938) was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary statesman, writer, and founder of the Republic of Turkey, as well as the first Turkish President. Atatürk was a military officer during World War I.[1] Following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in WWI, he led the Turkish national movement in the Turkish War of Independence. Having established a provisional government in Ankara, he defeated the forces sent by the Allies. His military campaigns gained Turkey independence. Atatürk then embarked upon a program of political, economic, and cultural reforms, seeking to transform the former Ottoman Empire into a modern and secular nation-state. The principles of Atatürk's reforms, upon which modern Turkey was established, are referred to as Kemalism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/668b0deb8139.jpg[/atsimg]

It is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. What is his importance though? He died in 1938, what event of great magnitude that would warrant a cover-up could have occurred in Turkey during his lifetime? The Ottoman Empire did fall, and as stated above, he made vast reforms, but what else?? It could be that he was complicit to the mass genocide of thousands upon thousands of Armenians that were living in Turkey during the first two decades of the 20th century.
source
source

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join