It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
And the VATICAN....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry but i find this kind of a embarrassment. The 3D wallpaper was made to show you whats to come on purpose, and its very obvious, and its made to be very obvious so anyone can figure it out.

i would of deleted this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And it happens to be the worst 3D job I have ever seen. A grade 11 student that got 70% in visual animation could make this crap

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Griffo

yes, your spelling is off. N-i-x-o-n is the correct spelling.

ROFL

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The golden ark is definitely the most curious for me!

Something about religion?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's times like this I wish I knew more about computers. I think if there are any real secrets in this picture, they wont actually be a part of the visible picture. Like I said, I'm no expert but perhaps there could be water marks or some sort of steganography used in the file. (that words new to me as well, I knew some such thing was possible, and suspect this is what 4chan is about, as opposed to cp and furries...) Steganography explanation

So, anyone know more about this than me? These chaos guys sound like the sorts who might....

Fascinating thread btw!!! My gf has a game which is just endless pictures with clues and what not, just like this. I can't stand it but reading through this was awesome!

I agree with a few posters before who say the donut shaped thing looks like some sort of UFO anti-grav tech. I read about one idea/design that rotated superconductor fluids around a ring like that... who knows!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zundier
The golden ark is definitely the most curious for me!

Something about religion?

Something about Yemen. Definitely Yemen. It's supposed to be buried there, and our next "terrorist" target seems to be Yemen. Also, checkout the Magnetic Vortex in the Gulf of Aden threads ...

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: oops

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Actually I think the picture on the Ark is more likely this one also by Poussin,

It's name is "the plague of Azoth". It depicts a plague that was visited on the phillistines after they stole the ark of the covenent. In this picture (on the left hand side) is a small version of Poussin's "The shepherds in Arcadia" which some people think reveals where the Ark is hidden.

That's just my guess but it would mean the picture on the Wiki Leaks ark relates specifically to the whereabouts of the Ark.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Interesting quotes on the picasaweb account of the author of this wallpaper (Agents of Chaos)

- cargun (2 déc. 2010 17:47) : Dear Agents of Chaos, what's the symbolic meaning of Ataturk's portrait (Founder of Modern Turkey) in this archive design, next to the door second shelf from bottom? Also on the below shelf the narghile smoke pipe and the strange rotational device on the left are interesting. Where does the inspiration come from?

- Agents of Chaos (2 déc. 2010 21:02) : The Smoke Pipe is meaningless. No comment about the other two items.

- Osman (2 déc. 2010 23:19) : why no comment? Is this mean that wikileaks has information on Mustafa Kemal Atatürk?

- Bünyamin Ayar (3 déc. 2010 01:51) : is that cube on the corner, half life cube? half-life.wikia.com...

- cargun (3 déc. 2010 03:37) : Agents of Chaos. As you eliminated the smoke pipe as a clue, we figured out that your inspiration comes from the satirical Erke gyro viral video. goo.gl... twitpic.com... Are you a German citizen or have you ever been educated or lived in Germany? Are you a Turkish German? (Germany clue comes from your use of "quotation marks" in other posters a la German style.)

- Bilge Eser (3 déc. 2010 09:16) : @agent of chaos: do you have a private email? I'm a journalist. I would like to ask some questions.

- cargun (4 déc. 2010 01:06) : Agents of Chaos, Turkish press claims you are indeed the Greek anarchist group Agents of Chaos. Can you comment on that?

- Agents of Chaos (4 déc. 2010 13:45) : @Bilge Eser: This is our email-adress: [email protected]

- Agents of Chaos (4 déc. 2010 13:45) : @cargun @Osman: No comment

- Agents of Chaos (4 déc. 2010 13:45) : @Bünyamin: Ayar Good catch, the box was delivered directly from the Aperture Laboratories...

edit on 10/12/10 by digit78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
And the VATICAN....

Aha!! Good eye! I completely missed that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/748ab981c540.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Actually I think the picture on the Ark is more likely this one also by Poussin,

It's name is "the plague of Azoth". It depicts a plague that was visited on the phillistines after they stole the ark of the covenent. In this picture (on the left hand side) is a small version of Poussin's "The shepherds in Arcadia" which some people think reveals where the Ark is hidden.

That's just my guess but it would mean the picture on the Wiki Leaks ark relates specifically to the whereabouts of the Ark.

Yemen?
I sound like a scratched record now.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I haven't read through every page so apologies if anyone put this already.

Wikileaks already busted kaupthing.

Apparently just before it went belly up a load of individuals at the bank were loaned suspiciously large amounts of money, and then debts were written off.

Kaupthings lawyers are threatening legal action because of a breach of "banking privacy" laws.

I don't remember hearing about this in the UK media, but really it just shows you how morally bankrupt the ******s running things really are, and I'm sure this is the kind of leak that they don't like.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

2 gunman perhaps? Maybe 2 different accounts of the event, what we were told and what really happened?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hey, I never said I knew were Poussin was directing us with all his triangles and pentangles, just that he was pointing us.....ermmm...somewhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hey, I never said I knew were Poussin was directing us with all his triangles and pentangles, just that he was pointing us.....ermmm...somewhere.

I'm just speculating. Over and over about the same thing, in the same way. That's all I meant.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Yemen?
I sound like a scratched record now.

Here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb1049eaa3d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Guys, another find : the author have a twitter account here : twitter.com...

He have quote today this current discussion on ATS :

[Agents_of_Chaos] 14 hours ago : Join the conspiracy theories about our #wikileaks posters www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
The Ark of the covenant is a weird one.
There`s been a lot of talk about it being in Yemen and there seems to be a lot going on in that area right now.
I think we might have obtained it in one of the Iraqi wars.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Guys, to sum up, if some of you haven't read the past pages :

- The authors of theses wallpaper have been found : Agents of Chaos (each wallpaper is signed by them)
- They have a picasaweb account named "AoC4WL" : here and an email address "[email protected]"
- They have began to discuss the content of this specific wallpaper in their picasaweb comments section : here
- They have a twitter account here, and they have quoted this current ATS discussion : [Agents_of_Chaos] 14 hours ago : Join the conspiracy theories about our #wikileaks posters www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some other quotes from their picasaweb comments section :

- cargun (2 déc. 2010 17:47) : Dear Agents of Chaos, what's the symbolic meaning of Ataturk's portrait (Founder of Modern Turkey) in this archive design, next to the door second shelf from bottom? Also on the below shelf the narghile smoke pipe and the strange rotational device on the left are interesting. Where does the inspiration come from?
- Agents of Chaos (2 déc. 2010 21:02) : The Smoke Pipe is meaningless. No comment about the other two items.
- Bünyamin Ayar (3 déc. 2010 01:51) : is that cube on the corner, half life cube? half-life.wikia.com...
- Agents of Chaos (4 déc. 2010 13:45) : @Bünyamin: Ayar Good catch, the box was delivered directly from the Aperture Laboratories...

"Personal" opinion/supposition : This wallpaper is a well done "fictional" creation from them, with effectivly, a lot of hidden items, on the "theorical" outcome of the cables and future leaks.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Hookah is going to be a reference to the opium trade, not cannabis.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join