It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet in regards to that wooden thing with the silver donut in it. But I was watching a show on History(i think) about the Nazis having alien tech. And at one point in the show they talk about some device that the Nazis were working on and it seems that it was described similar to that object. They had said that the Nazis stopped working on nuclear tech late in the war and shifted to this other technology.

They claimed in the show that several of the scientists that were working on this project disappeared(no surprise, lots of Nazis disappeared after the war) after the war was over. Then they claimed that these scientists showed up some years later in South America or somewhere. They claimed that maybe these scientists used this technology to transport to another location. All very suspect(the entire show).

Nonetheless, I thought I would mention it as I thought that the object they described looked similar to this.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Could be. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Here's a photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b19bf0db6cc.jpg[/atsimg]

It talks about burried treasure. Maybe this gets back to the anonymous person/group that recently offered to financially bail out the entire world. There are a couple thread on ATS about it. Take a look around if this sounds plausible.

Here:

Foundation X
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: foundation x

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is my opinion that Wikileaks is operated by the CIA in an attempt to open the files, declassify, and continue Obama's promise for transperancy in government. I applaud Obama and the CIA for using Wikileaks as a front to leak declassified information to the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by B.Morrison

Is there a link to a thread regarding this scroll rolled up in an inch of iron? I'd love to read about it. Google turned up nothing.

Could this be what you're thinking of?

The Copper Scroll (3Q15)
www.usc.edu...

That could be it but I'll check something and edit this in a minute, cheers

Yup its copper - but funnily enough the photo in your source looks completely different to this one

3000 scrolls were found but only 100 were released to the public. One was written in copper which was determined to be the purest copper ever discovered on earth.It’s believed they were done like this so they would survive the test of time.

sorry for this if I'm off topic - but the following is why I'm interested in the ark of the covenant -

As I look at the Ark of the Covenant in the bible, the ark that they call the ark of God, they give dimensions of that box. It’s like a box-like object that’s got gold on the outside, wood in the middle and gold on the inside. Well, that’s a capacitor. A capacitor is an object that holds energy when you charge it. Just like a battery, it holds energy except that a battery can only discharge the energy very slowly. A capacitor can discharge the energy in an instant.
So I thought, ‘That’s a really large capacitor. It would have really high voltage and be quite heavy, extremely heavy. In fact, it would be way too heavy to lift up with two flimsy poles.’ It would weigh over 3 tons because of all the gold on it. I noticed that the dimensions of a box that was found in the remains of King Tut in Egypt. Then I noticed that those boxes were the exact appropriate boxes to fir inside the sarcophagus inside the Grand Pyramid of Giza, meaning that the box size is the perfect fit so that you can lower the ark inside the sarcophagus, inside the Grand Pyramid and then push the poles without having to touch the capacitor, which would zap the crap out of you.
also from above linked source.

-B.M
edit on 10/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MyDigitalLife

I hadn't seen it that way! Thanks for the insight.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Hopefully the artist can clear that up, their latest tweet links to this thread so if you guys are reading this can you let us know? Hard to say if they are officially affiliated with wikileaks or not. They have made some support banners for them as well
Agents Of Chaos Justice for Julian

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ummm.... is that the ark of the covenant? If so then.... well, THAT would be one hell of an insurance policy.

Really though, wikileaks has not approached anything even remotely that deep or top secret. Really, top secret things stay top secret by way of advanced methods. I think "the secret system" has insurance policies of their own on every single person who holds secret knowledge.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

To me it looks like an orgy
is going on in the painting.
wonder who the artist is

This looks close, ill keep looking ...Titian and the art of seduction

edit on 10/12/10 by Whateva69 because: Added link

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The box on which the Apolo sign is looks similar to the companion cube from the video game 'Portal'.There might be some connection between the Apollo missions and the Game(like some prototype technology).
Here's a link to the picture of the companion cube i'm talking about-media.photobucket.com...

You might want to check out the story of the game.Here's a link to the video game's wikipedia page-
en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Pardon me if I am incorrect but...isn't Julian Assange's whole 'thing' supposed to be about UNCOVERING SECRETS, not creating them?????

I just don't think this wallpaper is anything more than that, a damned wallpaper. This thread is now several pages long, and while it is interesting that these items have appeared where they are, still there is the fact that his mission is giving out fact and truth, not anagrams and secretly placed pictures and messages. Unless he is jerking you around I would just sum it up to 'it's a wallpaper'.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Pardon me if I am incorrect but...isn't Julian Assange's whole 'thing' supposed to be about UNCOVERING SECRETS, not creating them?????

I just don't think this wallpaper is anything more than that, a damned wallpaper. This thread is now several pages long, and while it is interesting that these items have appeared where they are, still there is the fact that his mission is giving out fact and truth, not anagrams and secretly placed pictures and messages. Unless he is jerking you around I would just sum it up to 'it's a wallpaper'.

I disagree.
You're right, his mission, so he claims, is to unveil the truth; but if that the case why have anything at all like this posted on his website? The picture references one of the 2 biggest American conspiracies (JFK) but lacks to mention the other (9/11) at all. Since he has already stated that he wont comment on 9/11, and since its not mentioned at all in the photo, I think its gives credence to the photo. More so than that, I have heard of most of the things depicted in the picture, but there a couple I have never heard of (Turkish man being one of them).
If it is thought that some kid just put this together sitting in his dorm room or something, he would have to be a real intellectual. What I mean by that is he is using pictures that most people have not heard of, Apollo logos from the 60's, an Icelandic Bank that isnt all that common to most folks, etc.
In my opinion, there is a reason that everything is depicted in the picture. Maybe to tell TPTB to lay off or its all coming out soon, or to give the world a preview of info he has, or maybe for some other reason all together.
Either way...Interesting thread, interesting picture, and interesting ideas from all that have posted here.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyDigitalLife
It is my opinion that Wikileaks is operated by the CIA in an attempt to open the files, declassify, and continue Obama's promise for transperancy in government. I applaud Obama and the CIA for using Wikileaks as a front to leak declassified information to the world.

If this was the case, then why isn't Obama taking any credit for it.

I would assume if you want to be credited for 'transperancy in Govt', why is the US Govt fighting so hard AGAINST Wikileaks ???

Nice idea but it makes no sense. If you want credit for releasing any info on what is suspected from this wallpaper, why fight the messenger ?? Dont see it. Obama needs help, creating Wikileaks to prove his point, then try to lock them all up ???? Sorry, no.
edit on 10/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, very interesting read and much appreciated content! It's always nice to come across a fellow "enthusiast" shall I say?! CERN and the Ark of The Covinent are both of great interest to me and have been for some time, which makes this thread wildly intriguing for me!! You also have some great information to back your thoughts on CERN and many of your points could not have been made better myself lol! Literal years of research into religious and political history, theory and mythology have lead me to believe that every last item in this "warehouse" is connected at it's core.

Whether this is just some fan created imagery or not, it is extremely timely and relevant! If I believed in coincidences at all, I would say this is one hell of a coincidence
!! Even if Wikileaks is a false flag perpetrated by TPTB, it is blowing up in their face and it's about damn time!! Many eyes are being opened and awarenesses being gained by those amongst the "masses" who would not otherwise give ANY of this information a second thought, you know? Bringing this into the spotlight through Assange and his entanglement with these legal alligations is a brilliant mistake being made as we speak by those in power who are so afraid of losing control that they are creating a "self fulfilling prophesy"! It's humorous if you really think about it!

Et all, if this turns out to be either true Wikileaks "clues" or fan based "conspiracy" imagery, we are in for quite a turmultuous New Year. And yes, I believe that the next "phase" of this game (end game IMHO) will most certainly wait untill after the "Holy-days" because our entire infrastructure is solely based on dolla, dolla bills y'all! We have to wait untill all the "Christians" are done spending their non-existant monies on their snot nosed spoiled brats and have then purchased all their genetically modified consumables and mind numbing libations to bring in the New Year of hopes and dreams! TPTB need everything to settle just enough so we can all be lulled back into a false sense of security (even if only minute at best) in order to resort to their plan B or C or even D, whatever plan they're up to now!

Here we go kids.......... hang on for the ride!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
And what exactly is this?!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/092bac1d0f78.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like it's wearing a cowboy had and holding a lasso maybe? Thoughts.

Hubly Bubly!
Used to smoke tobacco via water(held in the bottle/pipe at the bottem.
Comes from the Asian tradition.
I actually own one

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think some people just need to calm down a little bit. People are looking for things now that aren't there. People have spoke about the fan in the top left not being a fan, the alarm above the door have symbols in it, the book open on the floor (with nothing written in it).

Sometimes you just need to take things on face value, yes there are a lot of unanswered questions in this wallpaper and it is a mystery but it the wallpaper had no type of artistic sense about it, it would be rubbish! They might as well just write down everything in the picture in a list.

Chill out people and also please please please read the posts before commenting, people keep coming into the thread with stuff that was covered pages and pages ago.

Lets all be sensible about this, yes I am very excited too and I hope that this is not a ruse but if you think you see something take a step back, look again from another angle, then you will most likely see what it is.

Thanks peeps!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Wikileaks did a release on secret bank documents back in 2008-2009 and more recently on Icesave 2010.
You can find all the docs on the site mirror.wikileaks.info...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Was also thinking the same beat me to it lucky guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What i found quite bizarre is that the root directory for there are 2 images missing !
Does anyone have these before they were taken down by any chance ?

wikileaks.ch...

notice #4 & #5 missing

BTW - wikileaks is in OVERLOAD atm lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

And I thought it was a bong.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join