It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very shocking interview with FEMA camp bill co-sponsor and IMO why the Jesse Ventura FEMA camp episo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This interview made my jaw drop. Jesse backed this guy into a corner and by the end of the interview he was forced to studder...studder..studder then finally tell the truth about FEMA camps.
The interview starts at 9:31!

Now a few quick points. The interview with Congressman Steve Cohen of Tennessee, who was one of the few who would talk to Jesse about the camps, started off as how you think it would.. with COMPLETE denial. Then, the congressman goes as far as to even mock those who believe in FEMA camps, as they are in his words a "figment of some people who have concerns about martians or some other creatures coming to infiltrate our society". Then Jesse persists, clearly angered by the mocking.

The bill they are referring to is the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645 which lays out the construction of six FEMA camps. When presented with this bill WHICH HE IS CO-SPONSORING, he changes his tune. Now he stammers and studders and then all of the sudden recalls those FEMA camps.

A complete 180. This congressman when from mocking the question, to complete denial, to admitting they exist...in a matter of 3 minutes.

This is the way our government operates now, keep everyone in the dark until we are forced to tell the truth. This interview is why i believe this episode was pulled. There is no way in hell TPTB are going to let this cat out of the bag.

Heres a quote ill leave you with from the interview. Even after admitting they exist, Congressman goes back to mocking him about little green men.

Congressman-"They arent people that were taken there by green monters and machines"
Ventura-"I have fear of my government, not green monsters and machines from outer-space. I have enough fear right here."
Congressman- silence..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting video. Thanks for posting it. Here's more on that bill, if anyone's interested. www.govtrack.us...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yup. Pretty scary that babbling idiots like him are running our country, eh? That man lives to lie, you can see that he enjoys it. Well, I think that is probably a requirement to be a politician.

When he was mocking Jesse, I was hoping Jesse would go Rambo on his ass. But, in the end, the way it played out was perfect because anybody who sees that can clearly see a person who just got "caught".
edit on 6-12-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Flagged and starred Gio

I wonder what the estimated capacity of those camps is? I can envision a scenario where a false-flage "outbreak" is manufactured, simply to round up people the administration finds "troublesome" by designating them as exposed to some pathogen.

It's a chilling idea that the razor-wire is turned inward, meaning those camps are meant to keep people in, not out.

It's even more chilling that they are being built in a very low-key way, and deliberately so.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Yes, indeed. It's one thing to see them and talk about them. But its another to think about what their purposes might be..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The level of intelligence of these public figures(not Jesse, uh, we e ll.....anyways) has me all mindboggles.
They display an alomst uniform latent idiocy.
Their comprehension of english diminishes with the directness of the questions.The correlation is almost "mathemastically" sic, predictable...As soon as a simple question is put to them which requires even a yes or no answer, their eyes begin to fog and they seem to loose control of the muscles around their mouths, producing an inchoherant mumbling which approximates some form of completely inintelligable speech.
Even the "spokespeople"self explanatory designation, cannot postulate the most basic facts for their existance without "referring it to high authority".....I beg to ask why they are called spokes people ??....Shouldnt they call themselves maybe spokesreferrers? spokes stallers? spokes obfuscators? stooges?
Did you see the big goon they sent with the nice stupid lady?See any intelligence in those eyes? compassion?honour?honesty?friendliness?
How is the Veil to be peeled from the eyes of the citizen? One layer at a time.......
Right now we are doing the dance of the thousand stinking veils...
Hopefully when its over we will be free to make the world what our children deserve.......
standing by..........s

edit on 6-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's a sad fact that most legislation voted on in the House and Senate, even by its sponsors, is never actually read by any elected official. It is proposed, written and touted by unelected functionaries.

The Chinese established the first system of "Civil Servants" and it is well documented that as Emperors came and went, the socalled civil service remained and had more influence on China than any Emperor.

It is a simple matter for these functionaries to be bought off, slipping in legislation that benefits their bribers.

The question then becomes who would benefit from the selective culling of political prisoners?

These camps are very alarming.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I do not get it... I watched this show on the air, was it pulled from everywhere else but the east coast? Here is the listing, and it did air.television.aol.com... It was a very interesting show and made good points on several issues pertaining to the existence of these camps.Now if anyone knows of any conspiracy's that have to do with the Chrysler corporation maybe you should check into them and Jesse, they pay his salary, at least part of it anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Disturbing indeed. It's becoming harder for people to deny the existence of these prison camps, there is a large body of supporting evidence for their planned construction at least as far back as the 80s. Word first got out during the infamous Iran-Contra hearings.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Important to note is that the FEMA camp episode has been pulled from Tru TV's website. Take a look:

www.trutv.com...

Seems it was a bit too hot to hold on to.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
S&F Good post.

The most disturbing part was the playscape behind the prison gates. Creepy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
^Bump^

This is amazing. How do these people sleep at night?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Disaster preparedness centres , stockpiles of coffins - all usefull and necessary stuff in the advent of a disaster civil unrest etc.

Jesse Ventura certainly does not help his case by coming over as a complete overbearing inarticulate moron.

I believe TPTB do intend to kill off most Americans - by civil war, starvation, disease etc.

It is unrealistic to suppose that the military or the police are going to herd people into prison camps, unless there is a very compelling reason - and why? - just to execute them!?

TPTB seem to be extraordinarily adept at promoting to centre stage those who are usefull to thier cause - in this case an transparent blowhard to create a distraction.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Giovannetti44

i think the congessman let the cat out of the bag
how would they justify putting people in these camps?

alien hybrids have infiltrated the usa we must put whole families into lock up
and guess what you might be a hybrid!!!!!!!!!!

thats why they were talking about little green men
lol
xploder

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Disaster preparedness centres , stockpiles of coffins - all usefull and necessary stuff in the advent of a disaster civil unrest etc.

Jesse Ventura certainly does not help his case by coming over as a complete overbearing inarticulate moron.

I believe TPTB do intend to kill off most Americans - by civil war, starvation, disease etc.

It is unrealistic to suppose that the military or the police are going to herd people into prison camps, unless there is a very compelling reason - and why? - just to execute them!?

TPTB seem to be extraordinarily adept at promoting to centre stage those who are usefull to thier cause - in this case an transparent blowhard to create a distraction.

Create a distraction? Most people have no clue about these camps or HR645.

If you want distractions you've got the NFL, NBA, XBOX, Hary Potter, etc. etc.

No, you lost me on your last point.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

To taint the whole subject with the aura of looniness - they dont care if a substantial minority believe this stuff - just so long as the majority will dismiss it out of hand as 'fringe' - they have done exactly the same with all 911 demo thoeries - to distract from the fact that they allowed it to go through!

Same with all these supposed conspiracy gurus - David Icke, Alex Jones etc - these idiots are placed centre stage to make the whole subject look ridiculous to the majority of people.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Hopefully the banning of this episode will create more interest for it then it would have gotten otherwise.
I just tell people they use the old military bases they closed in the 90's,
That much they find easy to believe, and it is true.
They just haven't converted ALL of them into FEMA camps.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WW2 had Us-japanese put in internment camps (and others)

War with Iran - Internment of US-Iranian's & 1mill on the terror watch-lists?
War with China - Internment of US-Chinese?
Prisons Full? - crank up a FEMA camp.

Nat Disasters -> Fema camp (if not full from above hypotheticals).

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
S&F, thanks for the vid OP

I had been wanting to watch it, but too lazy to look it up

I don't understand how (if these do exsist) they expect to try to kill everyone off, then if that doesn't work, round the rest up and put them in these camps? That's a lot of people. I realize they did it in WW2, but america is a very large spread out country.

I don't know, but the children playing behind the fence kind of creeped me out.. a lot..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is kind of what I've been thinking in regards to the "illegal" immigration thing. they get people roused up, and say that these centers will be used in part for illegal immigrants, the whole Arizona thing, they wanted to get a special "I.D." so the people could avoid the hassle of being asked for residency proof. Don't get me wrong, I definitely understand the concern most people have about Illegal immigration, some just take it over board. They try to get people to ask for something like a "special ID" and soon after ( I certainly hope not) perhaps that implanted chip. With the guise of the ID or chip, they will tell you it's for you to avoid being sent there, but later if the SHTF for real, with those ID's or chips, it will make it that much easier for them to round people up, they are already gathering all kinds of information on people and labeling US terrorists.

They dive people and get them enraged, and in the fog of their rage they get some people's consent to things like this. Terrorists? is there really that many terrorists running around the US? how long do they expect to keep the "illegal" immigrants caught? something does not add up, there can't be that many illegals held for such a long time, there can't be that many "terror suspects" what else could these "camps" be used for? and yeah 6 is a small number, but that does not mean they are going to stop at six. I see it as simply the first wave of the production of these camps.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I keep reading this on ATS. Let me tell everybody something, it is exactly what you should expect. All you have to do is look at Germany during Hitler's reign. Look at what happened under Stalin, Mao, and other dictators. It is not hard to get the military to act in the way it is ordered.

How many police officers raided houses to drag undesirable German citizens from their homes? What was the purpose of the maniacal arrests? It was to ship off people to work in concentration camps. It was to send people to their death. Millions of Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Disabled, and undesirable people were destroyed. The police and military lead the round ups against their fellow citizens.

You have to remember that the soldiers are trained to see the military as a brotherhood joined against all that threaten their government. Then they are taught to follow orders under the threat of jail or death. As the are trained they are constantly told that they are the line between America's continuance and the end of the republic. So you have a group of guys that believe they are the saviors of the nation, but they must follow orders or face harsh consequences. Plus they are told that disobeying orders could get their "brothers" killed.

Now who are they going to protect? Are they going to protect me and you? Don't you think that protecting their own rear and their brothers will be more important? Would you be more likely to protect a stranger or the person you have lived, slept, ate, and trained with for the last four years?

The military and the police have their own priorities and I wouldn't expect them to line up with mine if TSHTF.

Don't over estimate the general populace's willingness to help out either. Remember we had internment camps for Asians during WWII. It was actually a pretty popular idea among non asians across the country. National security required that we isolate these people. We didn't want to risk them being spys or sabateurs. Once the propaganda was in full swing Americans threw their full support behind the measure.

So, don't think that the police, military, or general populace will be there to rescue you. Don't expect them to stand up. If you want to resist and remain free, in such a situation, you better be prepared to fight like a cornered cat.
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

edit on 7-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join