It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welsh Defence League links with neo-Nazis are unmasked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Welsh Defence League links with neo-Nazis are unmasked

www.bbc.co.uk

An undercover investigation by BBC Wales into a group campaigning against Muslim extremists has found links with neo-Nazi supporters.

Secret footage in Monday's Week In Week Out programme also exposes criminal activity among some supporters of the Welsh Defence League (WDL).

Publicly, the WDL says it is a non-racist organisation.

A judge who has examined the evidence in the programme said some were acting to "inflame racial hatred".

The WDL has been aligned to the English Defence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So - finally, here we have it in big, bold print - The Welsh Defence League, and by proxy the English Defence League, and the Scottish Defence League, are all neo-nazi fronts, with fascist ideologies and corrupt moral standpoints.

You can't argue any more. Those of you on here who do argue against the above til you're blue in the face, are WRONG. I'm surprised fascist comments and behaviour on ATS are tolerated, but that's a testament to the free-speech instituted by the admins of ATS.

Finally, we can lay this issue to rest, and confirm once and for all, that the EDL / WDL / SDL organisations, are a bunch of fascist losers.

Rev.

www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

Thanks very much for finding this evidence, although it was unnecessary for those of us with eyes, I didn't even know there was a wdl, who do they hate us the English who have screwed them for a thousand years or the few Muslims who live in Wales, lol suckers, anyone who has seen an edl march can have no doubts about the type of person who goes on such a march, nazi's.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

So - finally, here we have it in big, bold print - The Welsh Defence League, and by proxy the English Defence League, and the Scottish Defence League, are all neo-nazi fronts, with fascist ideologies and corrupt moral standpoints.

You can't argue any more. Those of you on here who do argue against the above til you're blue in the face, are WRONG. I'm surprised fascist comments and behaviour on ATS are tolerated, but that's a testament to the free-speech instituted by the admins of ATS.

Finally, we can lay this issue to rest, and confirm once and for all, that the EDL / WDL / SDL organisations, are a bunch of fascist losers.

Rev.

www.bbc.co.uk

Who exactly ''can't'' argue anymore? I'm guessing you may have accidentally put the words ''who do argue against the above'' as opposed to ''argue FOR the above''? If not, you're contradicting the very thing you're ranting about. So what if they are perceived as having fascist ideologies. They are no more greater in number, stronger in purpose, or hardened in will than the supposed extremism they ''fight'' against. It's a two way street - like a counter argument, the problem of course is you cant rely on the local media to report any such racism coming from the Musilm quarters because out of fear of reaction.

Even the report (in the link you provide) states the Muslim community itself confesses to have extremism existing among its ranks. What's the difference between the radicals on either side? None, really. What separates both is the nature and actual purpose. It has told us nothing, and most of which we are already aware of, so just because the BBC did an ''undercover investigation'' it doesn't make them any worse or better than the people they choose to stand against.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

So you're using the argument that you can be bad, because someone else is being bad - how enlightened.

It doesn't matter whether or not there are Muslim extremists - as long as British people don't sink to their level, we will be fine.

The various 'Defence Leagues' are fascist - you cannot deny this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Everyone saw this one coming. Heck! I can't believe people will call these people, people. I guess that is Europe for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by BAZ752

So you're using the argument that you can be bad, because someone else is being bad - how enlightened.

It doesn't matter whether or not there are Muslim extremists - as long as British people don't sink to their level, we will be fine.

The various 'Defence Leagues' are fascist - you cannot deny this.

''How enlightened?'' Don't patronise me, please. I'm not using any argument here, I'm pointing something, blatantly obvious, out to you. This isn't about ''sinking to their level'' it's about a group of individuals bound by racial hatred and nationalism all under the veil, ironically, of fascism and acting out on it because they feel that strongly about it. It's party politics on a more extreme level. It happens. The less of it that does happen - the better, it's raw fascism - something I've never denied, but please don't pull the moral high ground card on a forum when you know damned well it warrants more discussion. If that's what you want, fine. I have no problem with that, but there's far more to it than avoiding ''sinking to their level''.

edit on 6-12-2010 by BAZ752 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by BAZ752 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
And Muslims aren't Nazis?

sigh i feel bad about the Defence League i bet its just a media PR campaign and you will notice the media doesn't link this video

It seems they don't allow them to have freedom of speech, yet they granted the flower burning Muslims a free passing without getting arrested.

Islam and Nazism
www.youtube.com...

Shouldn't be this guy be arrested for spreading false information and spreading hate?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

There is a fallacy which begins all these groups and all these propegandist organisations . It is this phrase, or something like it, which entirely negates all legitimacy of the apparant aims of these organisations...

" We are fighting to protect our culture from being watered down , and to prevent foreign elements from hijacking our way of life."

What the ignorant lumps of filth who believe this tripe are forgetting, is that no matter which corner of the British Isles you come from, you are an immigrant. We are not a pure race, we never will be. No race outside of possibly the Ethiopians are even remotely original as to thier starting point as a species. We are Welsh, Irish, Scottish, English , French , Viking, German, Roman, Greek, and a thousand other pointless classifications of mankind. What we as a species, as humanity as a whole MUST accept, is that the only thing that matters is that we are human. Not where we come from, what God we worship, or in what manner we worship them, not which political ideaology we follow, not the things that identify our culture, but our humanity .
Those who forget, or ignore this simple, but important fact do so willfully, for it is impossible to be born to this world and not know the truth. In ignoring the truth the very people who claim to be protecting our way of life, are in fact destroying our hope for the future. This cannot be tolerated. Free speech is one thing, but using it in the manner to which these fascist organisations are accustomed is frankly disgusting, and we must remember that this is not what the laws of free speech are supposed to be about. These laws are supposed to empower a people against thier government, against tyranny , against neopotism and oppression. Instead the rascist bigots running these groups, use those laws to avoid the consequences of mirroring all the worst traits of man.
If my forefathers, whos blood and sweat bought the freedom of what we know as the western world today , could look at this country now, they would vomit, not from the amount of foreigners, but from the amount of Nazis who make it thier home now. After all thier work, all thier toil, after the bloodshed, horror, and the sacrifice of thier very sanity, my grandfathers thought thier work was done, and settled back to civillian life, with difficulty of course, but they did it none the less, and they were the lucky ones . But if they knew what remained, within thier beloved Britain I think they would be mortified.
Luckily , they need not twist too with overmuch vigour in thier graves. They had the wit and the foresight to bear children, children who learned from them the importance of respect for other cultures, children who grew, and bore thier own children into the world, and passed on that nugget of important truth, that we are born equal, and that we are all human. I will never forget , and as long as I live, I will never let others forget either. There will never be a time where the bigots outnumber the progeny of the men who saved the world, and thus, every time the bigots raise themselves to power in number and might, so they shall be crushed, thier banners burned, and thier bodies torn asunder. This is the way it must be, to honour the dead, to save the living. The Nazi will never take these lands from the free people of Earth, no matter what they call themselves when they try.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There is a lesson to be learned here I think, from both sides, and its this

Some muslims are extremists, but not all of them

and in the same manner

Some "defence league" members are facists, but not all of them

Neither fact is really "new" news - except to those people who see the world in black and white and not shades of grey.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nice to see that the TAR ALL BRUSH has come out of retirement, not ALL of EDL or any other supporter is a racist bigot in these organisations, but they still get tarred with the same brush.
Some of the people that join these parties do so out of frustration, and then the racists join in to cause trouble.
Same as Anarcists who join a protest, not to lawfully protest themselves but just to cause trouble.
I agree that some are racist but not ALL.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

No Englishman worth spitting on would EVER be caught dead in the same organisation as a Nazi. Persons who actualy respect England, or Britain as a whole for that matter, would rather chew razors and crap barbed wire, than allow a Nazi to walk about un beaten and un bruised, because real Englishmen, men who payed attention to thier grandfathers when they were lads, know that theres no greater disease affecting this planet than scum like Nazis. It is the responsibility of every person who owes thier existance to the efforts of a brave few of our fore fathers, to prevent the continuation of fascism, and to remove support from any organisation containing, run by , or funded in whole or in part by Nazis.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The trouble with the EDL or even the WDL (in basis considering who started the WDL - a hooligan... ) is that they start off with good intentions but then get derailed by the extremists and racists. Which is a pity as some people do agree with them in principle when it comes to the underlying cause of the problem, like disagreeing with Islamic Extremism, only to be overridden by the opposing extremism.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I love the fact that the usual suspects have avoided this thread. They come onto ATS to rail against Muslims, but as soon as their cover is blown, they lay low and hide until the dust has settled.

It's like 'whack-a-mole' with anti-muslim fascists.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Im sorry , but where the EDL and so on are concerned, we are talking about largely ignorant people, wether hooligans rascists or bank clerks, who , regardless of thier attitude are fueling and allowing rascism and fascist agendas to steer thier actions.
This is unacceptable, and it makes decent English /Welsh / Scottish people livid that these bands of idiots are attempting to speak for our interests. They do not. They speak for a minority of people who are allowing their paranoia and personal inadequacies to control thier manner, and thier political leanings. This is a gross miscalculation on the part of those groups at best, and at worst , an outright insult to the WW2 survivors and those who fell to Nazi guns and gas and bombs during the war. This , no matter how it comes about, is not acceptable , and must end, by either political or martial means.
The EDL are not a political outfit, they do not campaign, nor do thier members sit in parliment. They DO have ties to the BNP who are themselves TO A MAN rascists and Nazi apologists , and all the propeganda they deliver to the masses, is aimed not at political change, but toward citizen action against ethnic minorities. Again, this is unacceptable. If they really gave a hoot about the less rascist elements of thier political attitude, they would campaign on that basis, get some seats in commons, or in councils, and make some positive, and unoppressive changes. The very fact that they cannot or have not run , means that the majority understand that they have no worth as a ideaological mass, which in turn means that they should have NO say in anything, because the moment they get a hold, we get Hitler again, and we the free people of Britain, will have to dirty our hands with the blood of both the ignorant who blindly follow the group, and the evil fascist scum who control the direction of whatever hellspawned party comes to power under a banner of hate.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's like 'whack-a-mole' with anti-muslim fascists.

Rev.

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning .......

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How about you show the same indignation regarding Muslim extremists in the "peaceful" Muslim groups out there?

(Sorry mods, I have no second line to add.)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I have no control over said Muslim extremists. I do have an input, and an element of control over my own society however - if I can't stop the bad guy Muslim extremists, I can certainly stop the bad guy white-fascists.

Two wrongs do not make a right - Ghandi had it figured. If someone acts out against you with violence, do not offer it back. Set an example that they cannot refuse to follow.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I couldnt give a damn what Muslim extremists do, because they only sully thier own name by doing what they do, and that is thier concern. But , people crapping on the efforts of my blood kin, by ressurecting the justly buried ills of Nazi propegandism, fascism, and all that bull , on the soil of those who fought the Nazis the hardest, and paid the highest price to beat them.... THAT I care about, that enrages me justly , and that I will not tolerate. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to remove the log from my own eyes, before complaining at the speck in my fellow mans.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The left will do anything to stifle debate on, or demonstrations against Immigrant invasions of our country. Either you conform to Multiculturalism or you are a fascist, racist, neo nazi. You are not allowed to have an opinion critical of Islam or immigration. All this is done with a backdrop of worthless faux "intellect" from Marx or the Guardian.

That sounds a lot more like fascism than a few thousand blokes protesting once every 2 or so months.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join