It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welsh Defence League links with neo-Nazis are unmasked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
Any immigrant from a nation outside of the European Union (with the exception of Norway and Switzerland). If they can prove their family linkage to any of these nations, and can speak English to at least GCSE C levels, then they should be able to apply for visas, which would, however, exclude them from free access to NHS or Benefits until they have accumulated 5 years of tax payment in an official job.

If they can prove their linage in these countries for at least three generations, then colour won't be a playing factor.

Hardly fascism is it?
edit on 6-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

It's almost like a BNP manifesto! Very nice.

Why are Norway and Switzerland exempt? Surely not because they're White or 'Frankish' in culture and therefore acceptable to your views?

Rev.

Because Norway and Switzerland are European nations, but not European Union nations.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

Mate he probably is a moslem

Spell it right, it's MUSLIM, not Moslem - that's a high school idiot spelling of it from America - you're better than that, you're a Brit are you not?

"Imsh'Allah Sidique."

I'm no Islamic practitioner - I've just read a book or two, and I've actually been to a Mosque. Very enlightening. Don't like the religion though, it's crazier in some ways than many others.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by The Revenant

Funny you say that actually because at the Bolton protest only 7 members of EDL were arrested compared to 70 something UAF who wanted a fight. And if you watch scenes from the protest towards the end you can clearly see a gang of muslims turn up and start rallying the UAF to fight.

Take it to them I say they want it give it to them.

edit on 6-12-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

You do know violence is BAD right?

As I've said before the UAF's activist base is corrupted - whereas the EDL is just corrupt all the way through.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken

Because Norway and Switzerland are European nations, but not European Union nations.

So you're saying that Geography matters?

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"Rampant Leftism" - Sounds like a boxing style.

Lol.

I'm not rampantly left, I'm just rampantly anti-fascist. As I've said before, I am a centrist in terms of politics, I have different policies from different sides of the spectrum.

And I'm just rampantly against what I'm against, be it left, right or centre.

Most importantly of all, I disagree with your ideas on how to deal with the "Muslim Question" wjhich I'm sure you and your chums have considered.

And just what are my ideas on how to deal with the 'Muslim Question' because I'll let you in on a little secret, I've never purported to have all the answers - I just know there are lots of questions and there are genuine concerns about immigration and 'The Muslim Question' and any attempt at discussing them is immediately labelled rascist and fascist.

If there is to be an answer found to 'The Muslim Question' then open and frank debate has to occur and that is not allowed at present.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Funny you say that actually because at the Bolton protest only 7 members of EDL were arrested compared to 70 something UAF who wanted a fight. And if you watch scenes from the protest towards the end you can clearly see a gang of muslims turn up and start rallying the UAF to fight.

Take it to them I say they want it give it to them.

edit on 6-12-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

You do know violence is BAD right?

As I've said before the UAF's activist base is corrupted - whereas the EDL is just corrupt all the way through.

Rev.

I could go round and round mate. People like you never get it.

I know your type and you are restricted to your own beliefs. Fair enough and i respect that.

All I will say is watch this space in the not too distant future.

I am off as in need of beer.

Good evening all

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
If there is to be an answer found to 'The Muslim Question' then open and frank debate has to occur and that is not allowed at present.

Excellent point. I agree with you, the stigma is caused by the media, and by the political classes' inability to communicate with ordinary people.

However I have to say - what IS the "The Muslim Question"? By defining the question, different groups can delimit the scope of the answers to said question. Therein lies the danger.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Perhaps I worded my post incorrectly; I wished to point out the difference between The English Democrats and The English Democratic Party, two distinctly different organisations.

EDL have not 'infiltrated' The English Democrats, they may have infiltrated The English Democratic Party.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Perhaps I worded my post incorrectly; I wished to point out the difference between The English Democrats and The English Democratic Party, two distinctly different organisations.

EDL have not 'infiltrated' The English Democrats, they may have infiltrated The English Democratic Party.

I can assure you, the EDL have indeed infiltrated the English Democrats. I know - I've met many of them in person at conferences etc.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I know a few newish members of The English Democrats.
None of them are remotely racist or linked to EDL and have never mentioned anything.

I will be getting in touch with them to see if they have had similar experiences.

I would be interested to see what stumason would have to say about it.

Oh, and I would lke to add that I also know quite a few EDL supporters and a couple of UAF supporters.
I have a large and eclectic group of friends and associates.
edit on 6/12/10 by Freeborn because: see last sentence of post

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Do share once you get some feedback - it will be interesting to see what comes of your enquiries.

Do understand - I am fully aware that there is a distinction between the EDL and the EDP. The latter is not an openly racist party. However, a few years ago it merged with the England First Party, which WAS openly racist. Therein lies the influx of EDL members and their aberrant mindset.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Watch Rider, I agree with you about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the direction that our foriegn affairs are taking. They do remind me very much of the sort of mindless thuggery that Nazi Germany used to partake of. I have a similar dislike and attitude toward the behaviour of Israel toward Palestine , China toward Tibet, and North Korea toward pretty much everyone, most noteably South Korea. However,cleaning up the actions of our government must start with clearing up the psychological dross that is the thoughtless , mind buggering stupidity of the thug mentality which drives these extremist nationalists. It is catagoricaly untrue to suggest that the great migration ended at any point in history. This very nation has monuments, world famous landmarks that never would have been completed if not for the efforts of thousands of immigrant workers. Victorian Britain was awash, due to labour requirements, with persons from colony countries, often actualy slaves comming here often against thier own will.
Further to that, I direct your attention to this article from the museum of London.

www.museumoflondon.org.uk...

It clearly states that immigration has been an integral part of not just day to day life here in Britain, but part of our culture as a nation for many centuaries, and did not cease as you claim after the hubbub of the many invasions we suffered early in our national history, nor after the period of history where the lands of Earth were trod by our darker skinned fore fathers. Our nation has been built on the blood and sweat and work of all the races of man. It is high time we accepted that without the input of ethnic minorities this nation would have far fewer great monuments, far less world wide respect, and be a hell of a lot less culturaly important to the rest of the world than it is.
It is because of this , and the examples of the extreme alternative, that we must respect, and protect that history, and refuse to allow malignant savages in our midst to erase or forget that thier every breath is taken on roads that immigrants helped to build, that underneath thier feet lay hundreds of miles of old sewer system, laid by persons from all over the world.
In short, we owe all the majesty of Britains architecture, and its rich culture, not just to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, but to every colour, every flag, and every patch of dirt with people on it, that mankind has ever discovered. There literaly is , a little bit of everyone in us, even those who can trace thier line back two or more centuaries.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

My family have very solid Welsh foundations. Both my grandfathers were Welsh , and married English women and settled in the south. I went on many family camping holidays there, and was always happy to be there. Most folks I interacted with were happy to see me, even a fisherman who we happened upon near a reservoir who had got a barb through the joint in the knuckle of his thumb!
When I am there, especialy in the Snowdonia national park area, I feel utterly comfortable, much more so than when I am at home. It is a singularly spiritual location for me. If Im honest, I prefer to holiday in largely welsh speaking places in Wales. Escaping from the hoodies of Essex would not be nearly as satisfying, if merely replaced with the Hoodies of Camarthenshire.
Personaly speaking, all forms of prejudice are worthy only of the lowest of minds, and indicate an inability to think even to the very basest of levels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join