It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welsh Defence League links with neo-Nazis are unmasked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by The Revenant

And rampant Leftism produces people like Stalin and Mao.

Your point is exactly?

"Rampant Leftism" - Sounds like a boxing style. I'm not rampantly left, I'm just rampantly anti-fascist. As I've said before, I am a centrist in terms of politics, I have different policies from different sides of the spectrum.

Most importantly of all, I disagree with your ideas on how to deal with the "Muslim Question" wjhich I'm sure you and your chums have considered.

Rev.
edit on 6-12-2010 by The Revenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Besides that, I am not remotely racist. I want every Non-European immigrant deported forcefully from the UK regardless of their race, colour, or creed.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Don't you read the news?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Enjoy your turban

That's called evolution. The world will go brown, the world or parts of it should not be completely white in a globalised world. We are EARTH, not Britain.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You seem to forget that, by that argument, there should be free travel to any and all country's, welfare state support should be freely doled out to all and sundry and you can colonise the heck out of a country while the ethnic majority twiddle their thumbs.
I'd like to see you try that argument in India, China, South East Asia or Africa. You'd be shown the door in a heartbeat and probably thrown into jail prior to deportation!

Indeed if the whole world's an immigrant then I guess you should be telling the 'native' americans to pack their bags and head back to Asia via the Bering Straight?!
You see the left-wing fools who bang the drum don't get it. The great migrations are OVER! They ended when the Saxons and Normans invaded and nation-states arose.

The bs argument of we're all immigrants is PRECISELY what the ptb use to attack nationality and ethnic majority's so they can cause divide and conquer.
The BBC are one of the worst, most marxist, left-wing media propaganda services in the ptb arsenal and you all buy the bias reporting hook line and sinker!
I've just read the entire article on that link and couldn't see anything where it was neo-nazi.
Neo-nazi is Stormfront, KKK and white supremacist organisations that want to offensively invade and conquer other country's (like the third reich did).
Here's what the left-wing controlled polititian said (via that BBC link on the OP)

Shadow Welsh secretary Peter Hain, who has campaigned for years against racist groups, said: "I think every mainstream politician in Wales, wherever they are based, should make it a priority to talk to young people to explain the WDL is in a long line that goes back through the Nazis.

"And I don't say that lightly because, that is the exact political situation in which Hitler was able to come into power because mainstream politicians did not deal with the grievances in Germany.

No it wasn't, the circumstances that Hitler used was the following - Germany being disarmed (UK isn't militarily disarmed), a rumoured Bolsheviek conspiracy with the Jews as a front (the similarities between the muslims are distant) and a drive to create 'living-space' via proxy conquest to the eastern regions of Europe (the UK is overcrowded, but on an island)

"Now I'm not suggesting the WDL is anything like as powerful as Hitler's Nazi party became, the WDL is a tiny marginalised party, but once you allow these groups to gain credibility that's where you could end up."

That's completely the opinion of a politician that disagree's with the WDLs ideology rightly or wrongly.

I disagree with the proxy wars that were fought in Iraq and the ongoing fighting in Afganistan which I compare with the Nazi battles in Eastern Europe, yet the BBC backs the war on terror completely

It's a fact you'll get the head-bangers wanting to cause havoc by joining WDL, EDL is understandable, as much as I disagree with it.
However, somehow attributing that to some amazing neo-nazi connection is breath-takingly stupendous.
The next thing they'll be saying is that there's a secret army of brown-shirts in a neighborhood near you... LOL

As always, whenever the BBC blows it's trumpet, all the mindless drones who don't know any better, haven't done their research and foam at the mouth when the 'control words' are used all run forward like lemmings.

ATS: Deny Ignorance!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Here here i thoroughly agree with you. Theres nutters in all groups, and in certain parts of wales the first language is welsh and if they see an englishman its like seeing an alien. I see myself as British Welsh, and see more of a divide between the celtic countrys and the north to the richer more affluent south of england. I remember when i was younger, back in the day it was quite common for weekending english who had bought cottages in wales to find them burnt to the ground, because so many welsh were living in poverty.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Stop making out that people who don't agree with your views are thick aswell. That is a pathetic tactic as you know nothing about me or anyone else on this forum.

I would never suggest that this might be the case. I leave that entirely in your hands.

Also don't try and say we are similar. we aren't in anyway. I have a sense of national pride and can see the bigger picture. As i said before I am sure you will enjoy your turban in 50 years.
edit on 6-12-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

Turbans are worn by Sikhs. If I was a Pashtun or western Arab I would wear a Sho'ufa... I can go on. You see, I've studied the world, I've read books, and I enjoy learning about other glorious cultures. Yes, the United Kingdom has a glorious culture as well, and a fantastic ideology of the 'pursuit of liberty for all'. But that doesn't have anything to do with being WHITE, or whether or not I wear a 'Turban' as you crudely put it.

We are similar, you just don't have the suitable faculties to put it the way I do. Go out into the world, find out for yourself, and see what comes of your opinions - then I will be happy to disagree / agree with you.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I think you may need to differentiate between:

The English Democrats
www.voteenglish.org...

and

The English Democratic Party
www.englishdemocraticparty.org.uk...

They are two very different organisations..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

Don't you read the news?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Enjoy your turban

That's called evolution. The world will go brown, the world or parts of it should not be completely white in a globalised world. We are EARTH, not Britain.

Rev.

Absolute BS.
Evolution is flawed and for mindless atheists.
Understand Intelligent Design and you'll understand.

A one-world-race is the secondary goal of the NWO / ptb, second only to a one-world-government.
A slave caste that polices itself with a bunch of elite controllers. Good luck with that world, it won't come without a LOT of conflict.

Racial awareness without hatred = Strength through diversity.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
Besides that, I am not remotely racist. I want every Non-European immigrant deported forcefully from the UK regardless of their race, colour, or creed.

So what constitutes non-european immigrant in your eyes? How many generations ago? Will this be defined by colour? How about language spoken? Or choice of clothes?

That's one of the problems with fascism - you don't know you're a fascist until you get arrested for it.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Don't you read the news?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Enjoy your turban

Rev.

That, is treason. You are as much an enemy of Britain as the muzzies.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I think you may need to differentiate between:

The English Democrats
www.voteenglish.org...

and

The English Democratic Party
www.englishdemocraticparty.org.uk...

They are two very different organisations..

As an ex-member of the English Democrats, I know very well what and who they are. They are riddled with EDL members. Not much more I need to say on that really is there?

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So what constitutes non-european immigrant in your eyes? How many generations ago? Will this be defined by colour? How about language spoken? Or choice of clothes?

That's one of the problems with fascism - you don't know you're a fascist until you get arrested for it.

Rev.

But we live in a world of free speech so just because you tar someone with the brush of being facist they should be arrested?

Are you suggesting a left wing gestapo to go rounding people up because of their political allignment?. You have just shown your true colours. You are happy to let us hear your bs views but as soon as anyone says anything they get arrested?

Sorry state of affairs

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Rev.

Any immigrant from a nation outside of the European Union (with the exception of Norway and Switzerland). If they can prove their family linkage to any of these nations, and can speak English to at least GCSE C levels, then they should be able to apply for visas, which would, however, exclude them from free access to NHS or Benefits until they have accumulated 5 years of tax payment in an official job.

If they can prove their linage in these countries for at least three generations, then colour won't be a playing factor.

Hardly fascism is it?
edit on 6-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Absolute BS.
Evolution is flawed and for mindless atheists.
Understand Intelligent Design and you'll understand.

A one-world-race is the secondary goal of the NWO / ptb, second only to a one-world-government.
A slave caste that polices itself with a bunch of elite controllers. Good luck with that world, it won't come without a LOT of conflict.

Racial awareness without hatred = Strength through diversity.

Okaaaaayyyyyyy. I didn't mean to press your button on this, but you've just triggered my creationist alarm.

Without getting into that argument, I think we don't need to talk any more. If you can try and justify creationism and ID, you'll try and justify anything. So with respect, I shant respond to you as it would be fruitless.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Don't you read the news?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Enjoy your turban

Rev.

Mate he probably is a moslem

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yay, I've always wanted to be treasonous. Are you going to lock me up in the tower?

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

But we live in a world of free speech so just because you tar someone with the brush of being facist they should be arrested?

Are you suggesting a left wing gestapo to go rounding people up because of their political allignment?. You have just shown your true colours. You are happy to let us hear your bs views but as soon as anyone says anything they get arrested?

Sorry state of affairs

Aha, good try. I'm the same as you - I believe in free speech, and I believe in being able to voice it fairly and squarely anywhere and anytime. However, our friends in the 'defence leagues' believe in more than just talk don't they?

A left-wing gestapo is an interesting concept. I can imagine a team of red-leather coated thugs going round giving people money if they DARE to be too poor!

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yay, I've always wanted to be treasonous. Are you going to lock me up in the tower?

Rev.

How about reading my answer to your question: "what constitutes non european immigration in your eyes". It is a sensible, reasonable solution. And if you are truly progressive centre, you may agree with them - or possibly add more.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Any immigrant from a nation outside of the European Union (with the exception of Norway and Switzerland). If they can prove their family linkage to any of these nations, and can speak English to at least GCSE C levels, then they should be able to apply for visas, which would, however, exclude them from free access to NHS or Benefits until they have accumulated 5 years of tax payment in an official job.

If they can prove their linage in these countries for at least three generations, then colour won't be a playing factor.

Hardly fascism is it?
edit on 6-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

It's almost like a BNP manifesto! Very nice.

Why are Norway and Switzerland exempt? Surely not because they're White or 'Frankish' in culture and therefore acceptable to your views?

Rev.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Funny you say that actually because at the Bolton protest only 7 members of EDL were arrested compared to 70 something UAF who wanted a fight. And if you watch scenes from the protest towards the end you can clearly see a gang of muslims turn up and start rallying the UAF to fight.

Take it to them I say they want it give it to them.

edit on 6-12-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join