It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Frequency Buzz & The Physical Revolution in Progress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dear Unity Emissions, and to others reading,

Unity E. wrote, in part:
Listen, I'll leave you to your fairy world, but seriously... you've got issues.
Here I'll give you just one thing to contemplate. Logic. .. it's the application of reason. You can't sanely and honestly tell me that anything spiritual can be applied with sound reason. Logic & Spirit are entirely incompatible. That's why I'm so sickened by religion, and people who claim to know spiritual things. It's madness. You can't know these things. You believe. Don't mix up the two. That's dangerous!

Answer: You exhibit a bias about religion and spirit to the point of a neurosis. How then might you defend your view when feeling this way? I much prefer to deal with people who have reasonable doubts about their own positions. It is they who can have a good discussion without calling someone names like “crazy”. That is what you are attempting to do under the flag of a medic. No one is a patient until they have been harmed, and spirit never harms.

To those others reading along, doubting the existence of the Thought Adjuster comes from never having it taught before, but that omission should not be the reason to automatically disregard the obvious. Something is at work within us to open us up. Right now there are few human teachers to speak to the Thought Adjuster spirit which has individualized itself within each of us. That will change even in our life times.

I have related my own experiences with the indwelling. My Thought Adjuster is active and is a wise component of my mental consciousness. The Thought Adjuster does not get in the way of my thinking, but he does comment upon my process of thinking. I also know a few hundred other individuals who have broken through and can dialog with this mental marvel. I have asked one of these individuals to send me his record that he wrote down during a discussion with the Thought Adjuster and I have permission to publish a portion of it for your edification. There are many records, hundreds more.

A Thought Adjuster conversation recently transcribed:

Inner Voice: Hello, I would accept this offer, this invitation to utilize this voice . . . . I am the one who has been invited to speak at this time, this one's Inner Voice but I am known by many, many names and names are not at all important to me. What is important to me is that I am recognized . . . . I am that flush of conviction, I am that sense of certainty, I am that piece of mind that comes from the knowing of spiritual certainty.

These are the things that I bring to our relationship, yours and mine, for I speak for all voices. It is my pleasure and it is my desire to be ever ready to join together with you as you are inclined to come together with me. Whenever you will provide the opportunity you can be assured I will be there to meet you. It is not my custom to arrest your attention and to somehow stop you in your tracks to gain access to your focus. I am a recessive partner in that I will always await your decision to seek me and to come together as one.

This is by design. You are ultimately a free will creature who has control of all of your destiny, literally all that happens to you is a result of your intention, your focus, your purpose, your desires, your choices. Your combination of personality intertwining with all of these is responsible for exactly who you are at any moment in time and space, even in eternity. . . .

You [are] the one that decides which doors to open, which doors to close, how quickly you proceed or how slowly are all determined solely by you in the final analysis. I may be helpful, many factors in your life may be useful, but in the end it is you who will pick up these things or will lay them down, who will choose them or forsake them, who will add them to your experiential base or will decline the opportunity.

And so it is quite true that our journey rests with your decision. I certainly am unable to proceed without you as I have attached myself to you with the ultimate purpose and goal of combining with you, to be as one . . . .

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I think these changes have much more to do with the junk we're putting into the environment and our bodies than anything spiritual or whatever.

It's likely a combination of electrosmog, chemical smog, junk food diets, and a people gone bat# crazy.

I too believe this phenomenon to be a compensation against technology (the military industrial complex calls these 'cellulars'), and mind breaking equipment for remote neural monitoring. The best thing that could possibly happen is for someone to launch a dumptruck's worth of sand into the area wherein satellites dwell. Surely there are some that are capable of doing this?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So are you sure that it isnt just the "nanochips" that have been distribuited in all the food
and consumed by the people? and now the recalibratiion and progress to tame the human hasnt begun?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

One of the joys of technology is that it becomes more secretive in stride with the exponential leaps it takes (in subjugating us). You mention nanoparticles in food etc.... It could be anything. I don't think tptb likes to do double work when it comes to installing control aids, and I would guess that they have abandoned several joystick/game consoles as quickly as they started with them. I believe that the latest is to simply tap in via nanoengineering, which is why I scoff somewhat at the whole implant thing. No offense to believers, but I think their thinking is limited. Yes, I do consider that a nanoreceiver is needed in victims, but that too can be done wirelessly. A singer can walk around with a wireless microphone no one can see. What's to stop nano commands from creating whatsoever they need in order to commit the filthiest form of rape, that of mind influence/control/monitoring?

Then there's smart dust, upc trackers etc..., but when you hear the frequencies converging, generally, something's up. They want in.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i don't mean any disrespect to the OP or anyone agreeing with them, but come on. buzzing in your ears means something important is going to happen soon regarding some kind of Armageddon or celestial experience?

i've heard buzzing in my ears ever since i was a kid. i'm listening to it right now as i type. i hear it when there are lots of other sounds going on, and i hear it louder if everything's quiet. it's just a physical normal phenomenon that everybody has. i don't see why everyone's making a big deal about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello Modified,

Buzzing in the ears is not an uncommon complaint. Many who have it are just as you say. But there are other causes sometimes than the common nerve ailments which trigger tinnitus or some other form of it. I have had that stuff happen to me off and on most of my life; however, there is lately a qualitative difference. This difference when linked to other symptoms such as slight headaches, scalp tingles, or sudden ideas being presented out of no where, then the case may be suspicious for the adjustments spoken to in my first post.

Most of the people I know who have gone through a frequency adjustment can look back and recall how it started. Meanwhile, those who are first starting will not have a clue since, as you correctly point out, they can hardly differentiate what they experience from the normal types of ear ringing and other similar effects in the head and even in the limbs.

So please do not think I am suggesting these more normal things are not at fault. I caution everyone to allow the symptoms play out and find just where it will take them. For some, they may have a date with destiny as all of us eventually will in the future.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Hello Aronolac,

I can relate to what you are writing here. I think one must have a direct experience of, and with, it to be able to acknowledge an ontological reality in it. And in that way even be able to combine reason and spirit, as they will fold into each other.

Besides that, I think the experience is subjective in a personified sense of the 'sensuousness', in/of relating to what you call the 'thought adjuster'. In your post an inner voice (higher self) is linked to the ringing in the ears. In my experience, although the ringing sounds familiar (I even had an experience, once, of a voice telling me she 'is my friend'), the higher self/'thought adjuster' is less an auditory and more a visual one: I personally tend to see geometrical forms in motion, colors and waves. And I even saw myself as being (re)presented in such a moving wave-form. It has a kinaesthetic/sensuous feel, although it is visual and has sort of a white noise, while at the same time explaining 'things' in a highly abstract manner.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I like this post and at the same time want to bump it, to extend the discussion as I'm interested in more experience and talking about yours and my own. I hope I made myself clear: English isn't my mother tongue.

Best,
Thymos

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
ps I have to add: for about a month now I feel depressed, having buzzing in the ears, tight in the chest/breath high in the body, bad nightrest/not able to go to bed on time/getting out late and the feeling I see people close to me in another light: more realistic and at the same time more negative, not possessing the 'good' I ascribed to them.

I 'awakened', in a sense, to how I was projecting my own (positive) feelings onto them which didn't belong there, but here, in me. I wanted to remain 'blind' to their faults/negativity and a certain lack of care. I even think that few people I know may be sociopaths/psychopaths. (I started to research this when I became suspiciious of the viciousness of some people: hurting others, using them, lying and not even care about it. Hence, lacking conscience. I.e. I'm disappointed in a lot of people around me and feel like I have to start life all over.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thymos

Hello Thymos,

There is a difference about how each of us is wired. Those who see pictures and colors see differently than those who receive concepts alone. I am one who receives both and relate easily to your feeling for color and pictures.

I have frequently reviewed the materials which come out of the 19th century regarding contacts with the other side, and notice there is a gradual change of how these connections get forwarded to the present time in the twenty-first century. Part of the reason for improvements in mind's contact with spirit is that evolution has gradually allowed a somewhat greater capacity to receive.

What is important for many to realize is that presently there is granted to us a wider latitude to experience the spiritual pressure being exerted on our planet in anticipation for a revision of the mind circuits we all work with. It is in mind that we make choices and carry out our design for better living if we understand the conditions which accomplish the ideals for better living.

That is what spirit is about right now. The Thought Adjuster (the synonym indeed is "Higher Self") cooperates with all of these influences and adds his own impressions and decisions to yours in order to alleviate the stress of living on such a planet. Our planet is probably one of the most difficult of all planets one could choose to live on to begin one's ascension career anywhere in our local universe.

Revision of our minds and changes to our physical bodies is not lightly undertaken by the spiritual realm as it entails making us uncomfortable and unable to resolve what is bothering us. I will be the first to agree to the statement that to know does not necessarily help us to feel a little less concerned, but at the very least, we know by understanding that changes are about that have nothing to do with disease or psychological upsets we have brought on ourselves. We experience the heat of transition and all of the sensory problems associated with the disagreements we must recognize we have with the practices of the present culture.

Thank you for reviving this thread. I appreciate your interest.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Aronolac because: typos corrected

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join