It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Investigative here

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi, my name's Julia, I'm an investigative journalist. Long time lurker, I'm in the process of uncovering the greatest story ever. From my perspective, anyway. It involves a plastic surgeon father and his personal revenge (vendetta sounds weak in this case, believe me) on his daughter's killer. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it. Then again, would anyone believe all this stuff which keeps coming out on a daily basis?

Strange and twisted world indeed and yet I fail to find an ounce of compassion for the man.




posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by investigative
 


Well if plastic surgeons performing weird surgery on their daughters killer is interesting to you, then you've got a lot to catch up


None the less, welcome aboard and glad to have you among us.





posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by investigative
 


Well if plastic surgeons performing weird surgery on their daughters killer is interesting to you, then you've got a lot to catch up


None the less, welcome aboard and glad to have you among us.




So it would seem and thanks



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by investigative
 


Welcome to ATS.
I'm sure you'll find some interesting characters here, and question some peoples sanity.
But I assure you, you will find some interesting information here.

Enjoy


Cheers
Brady



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePyramidAgenda
reply to post by investigative
 


Welcome to ATS.
I'm sure you'll find some interesting characters here, and question some peoples sanity.
But I assure you, you will find some interesting information here.

Enjoy


Cheers
Brady



I've seen a lot so I doubt any text will surprise me, and as to this man. He doesn't sound the same anymore, if you know what I mean. If not, maybe it's better you're left in the dark



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by investigative
 


This man? What man?

I'm a bit confused.

Cheers
Brady



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePyramidAgenda
reply to post by investigative
 


This man? What man?

I'm a bit confused.

Cheers
Brady


The killer, of course.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by investigative
 


Hi and welcome to ATS.

That sounds like an interesting story to be working on. It also sounds like a great idea for a horror / thriller script, do you mind if I steal it?


Hope you keep us updated on some of the juicy details! Sounds exciting!



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by investigative
 


Hi and welcome to ATS.

That sounds like an interesting story to be working on. It also sounds like a great idea for a horror / thriller script, do you mind if I steal it?


Hope you keep us updated on some of the juicy details! Sounds exciting!


Go ahead, life always provides all the details


I'm starting to have second thoughts on this...maybe I should do something and not just be a passive observer? Maybe even the killer doesn't deserve that kind of plight? Darn, I don't know anymore. Juicy details? I'd probably be out of here very quickly if I said anything openly for all to read.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by investigative
 


seen you putting up a few threads today and decided to check out your details due to the odd threads.

so how did that vendetta story work out?



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Flag for you
Love to see fellow ladies on here

aaaand
A FELLOW TEXAN! (not born/raised here though...)

Peace and Love
Best wishes with your project



posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by investigative
Hi, my name's Julia, I'm an investigative journalist. Long time lurker, I'm in the process of uncovering the greatest story ever. From my perspective, anyway. It involves a plastic surgeon father and his personal revenge (vendetta sounds weak in this case, believe me) on his daughter's killer. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it. Then again, would anyone believe all this stuff which keeps coming out on a daily basis?

Strange and twisted world indeed and yet I fail to find an ounce of compassion for the man.

No that's a fascinating story! I would love to know more...
Vicky



posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I live in TX and have some time on my hands if you would like some help with research. I have done a lot of investigative work. Some times though you can slap people in the face with the evidence and they still don't believe it.



posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello


Welcome to the fun house!!

So what topics do you enjoy?

Do you like aliens?
I ask every new member this, as you can probably guess I do.

Hope you enjoy it here. You should come to chat when you hit 200 posts, we have all kinds of fun in there.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join