It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien types, very good info & pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I searched ATS several times, but i didn't found the thread covering all the Aliens types out there..so i decide to post some of the videos which explain Alien types very good..here they are

how much of this is true? many of these drawings are from known cases, but some are very new to me

edit on 4-12-2010 by anubisone because: text

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If i gave you a pen and some paper im sure you could get creative and come out with 100+ species could'nt you ?

We need real evidence real pictures real data .... enough with the hearsay cartoons

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
If i gave you a pen and some paper im sure you could get creative and come out with 100+ species could'nt you ?

We need real evidence real pictures real data .... enough with the hearsay cartoons

i agree 90% with you
i also think we need good proof

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nice. For some reason (say what you will) I tend to believe Clifford Stone. I couldn't really tell you why...maybe I just want to.

As far as the witness' descriptions and other interpretations of the various species...well for me alot of it just doesn't work. This is an example of a situation where nearly all of us have nothing but our imaginations to go on. I find alot of it pretty interesting but there's this air of "cartoon fantasy" behind alot of this stuff that it seems anyone with a rational mind could easily spot as BS. The supposed "Galactic Federation of Light" or whatever its called is a prime example...only humans could come up with something so flat out embarrassing.

Yet within all those elementary school grade drawings I have a feeling there are a few that may be quite accurate.

But hey, maybe Im wrong. Still, I enjoyed the videos.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Alien Species
www.maar.us...

The A-Z Of Alien Species
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

A Biological Guide To Extraterrestrials
www.rense.com...

I know there have been several threads and collections on ATS just no time to dig em up right now

As for proof...

The Alien Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Victor Returns Alien Interview Follow up 2008 ** Video **

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There was good thread along this line just recently but I can't find it. There is a long thread about it from earlier this year though...

Don't know how you did your search, but look at this page (these pages).....

www.abovetopsecret.com... rch&siteurl=www.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2F19%2Fpg2%2Fsrtpages

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
thank you Zorgon, i think you know everything there is about this subject

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I made this video from a magnificent thread by karl12 here:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Anubisone, Zorgon, watchzeitgeist now, and all others. The videos and links have been very informative, I would like to thank you guys for spreading the word.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anubisone, Zorgon, watchzeitgeist now, and all others. The videos and links have been very informative, I would like to thank you guys for spreading the word. Watchzeitgeistnow, I especially liked the one you made. Simple but effective way of describing the multiple races that have been encountered. Although I do think some of the dates may be a bit off because I swear I remember some of those pictures from before those dates.
edit on 4-12-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My only problem with most images are that they are pretty much cloned from 50's films, Star Trek and a lot of Devil references.

One of that lot even had a Star Fleet insignia type badge let alone the tight uniform.

I personally don't know a lot about Clifford Stone, he could well be telling the truth but just as possible is that he's got a book or 7 out. Despite being a believer I do get a feeling that a huge huge percentage of these images are just wishful thinking, people somehow making their report seem similar to other reports so many are grey or grey like.

Sorry, but there's too many people attempting to make a killing out of the starved believers out there, people pushing any old clap trap to make a buck (or pound here). I'm sure there's something out there but I just feel that there's as much guess work as crude hoaxes out there.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

My only problem with most images are that they are pretty much cloned from 50's films, Star Trek and a lot of Devil references.

Hilary without makeup...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I guess we might agree that ET comes here in UFO:s. Thats the main idea, anyway. UFO sitings mostly tell us about a strange object, changing shape and color, suddenly moving at impossible speed. There are other kind of sitings to, but the "strange ones" dominate in number. So, if you travel in one of those crafts (we dont even know if they are crafts in our sense of the word), you are probably a bit different from us. What I am getting at is that we might not even be able to "see" an ET as he really looks like. What we see is what we are able to understand, what our senses and previous experiences allow us to process. This might explain why drawings look like something out of a 50´s sci fi movie.

After WW II, natives in New Guinea told scientists that for the last couple of years many dragons had been flying by. They even gave detailed descriptions of their flaming breath and big fethers. They truly belived they where telling the truth. And they did, to the best of their understanding. This is what most witnesses also do when they make their drawings.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightandfight
I guess we might agree that ET comes here in UFO:s. Thats the main idea, anyway.

No ET's would come here in spaceships or dimensional portals.
and there spaceships probably have navigational lights on them for the same reason we have them on ours.. so you don't run into each other

UFO sitings mostly tell us about a strange object, changing shape and color, suddenly moving at impossible speed.

Those would be the 'critters' plasma life forms

After WW II, natives in New Guinea told scientists that for the last couple of years many dragons had been flying by. They even gave detailed descriptions of their flaming breath and big fethers. They truly belived they where telling the truth. And they did, to the best of their understanding. This is what most witnesses also do when they make their drawings.

Oh the Dragons... well those are different... I have lots of pictures of those... many call them 'sylphs' but rarely UFO's

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for providing very informative links....and info....S&F for the OP also.

secondline
edit on 5-12-2010 by the_0bserver85 because: secondline

top topics

join